All Comments on 'It Didn't Work Out Ch. 05'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Good writing and good development of the two female characters. No development of the husband's character - he is merely a caricature of a stereotypical college male.

This should probably be reclassified as Lesbian and this husband is a pathetic excuse for a human much less loving a husband

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Very good series.

I think it would've attracted more attention in the Loving Wives category.

azure_skiesazure_skiesabout 10 years ago
Interesting points

There is some merit in the Loving Wives argument but I wonder what sort of reception this story would have received there. It is not a cheating wife story - the relationship between the two women is embarked upon as a result of the husband's urging. It could be argued that the whole series should be in Lesbian Sex as suggested by Anonymous but again there is an amount of heterosexual activity for much of the story. It is a long story at twelve substantial chapters which some would claim puts it in traditional Novella territory. I have it on good authority that not all twelve will be shown in the Novels and Novellas category - those that would like to know will need to browse the New Stories page or follow the Author's Stories page. If you do that, you'll be glad you did if you've come this far already.

As to the husband's character - to some extent you've already said it. The pressure to conform from Bridget's mother is in my opinion a major factor in the scope for her choice of life partner. Who knows - as the husband begins to realise what he has set in motion we may see more sides to him.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
"Warning! Danger! Will Robertson!"

I agree with all the proceeding comments but I can tell you from experience that the Loving Wives genre is only for the strongest of stomachs. Notice I didn't say brave. The trolls that infest LW commentary would rip Ripley to shreds with their hysterical rants. This story hits too close to home for many of the self-deluded male audience.

I have discussed this situation with several women authors who post to Literotica. Invariably they would refuse to post to LW to avoid triggering the despicable lynchmob mentality of misogynistic venom from the perpetual twelve year olds. Who have a real fetish for creampies and grovelling to Big Bull Cocks up their asses as they tug at their little weewees. As I have said, they keep coming back to the stories they claim to hate so much, like dogs returning to lick up their own vomit!

Janice1939Janice1939about 8 years ago
Once again a great love story

My submissive husband read chapter 5 out to us. Since we at our ages get tired to quickly reading from the screen. To the two of us it is a love-story, for Willem who serves my female partner and I nude, so his excitement does show, While we can cuddle especially during the highlights.

Janice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like moths to a flame

Don's compulsion to get his rocks off certainly is going to cost him big time.

When that small head is this hard it is so difficult to think about much else. And the harder it gets the more difficult it becomes to comprehend repercussions.

Your compelling train wreck of a tale certainly has my total interest.

gragor

ScarelttScarelttover 4 years ago
Still holding my interest

Nothing like soccer, and a warm bath. Well an overnight never hurts. She writes their dynamic so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES