It Didn't Work Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look wonderful, Bridge," Sian said. "I love that dress on you." Bridget came right up to her and they kissed. Their bodies pressed together and Bridget's arms wrapped around Sian's neck while Sian's arms went around her back and down on to her ass. She opened her mouth so that Sian could thrust her tongue into it. Her own greeted Sian's as they twirled about inside Bridget's mouth. When the kiss ended, they only moved their heads apart so they could look into each other eyes. Bridget's fingers played with the short hair at the back of Sian's head. Neither of them gave the slightest notice to Don.

"I like what you are wearing too, my darling Sian. I'm so excited about tonight," Bridget said in her soft sexy voice. It was clear what she was feeling from her smile and her sparkling eyes.

"I'm glad you are going to be there with me, Bridge." Sian kissed her lightly on the lips. "And I am glad that you are spending the night with me." Again she kissed Bridget. "Thank you for sharing this with me."

After a few moments more, they broke apart. Bridget grabbed her coat and they headed towards the door. As she stepped into the doorway, Bridget looked back at Don. "See you tomorrow, Don," she said.

Feeling a little awkward, Don gave them a slight wave. "Have fun, you two."

Even though she was standing in the doorway with the light silhouetting her, Bridget turned and kissed Sian one more time. She plunged her tongue into Sian's mouth. It was a brief passionate kiss. When it ended, she looked at Don. "We will." And then they walked out hand in hand.

The party was at the same time exhilarating and terrifying for Bridget. It felt good to be introduced to Sian's friends as her girlfriend. She was a part of Sian's life and acknowledging it was almost a relief. And they were so obviously new in the relationship that everyone thought it was very cute. Having the entire group from the other night there helped her feel extremely comfortable.

There was also another side to being there openly as Sian's girlfriend. A couple of the trainers from the gym were there. It was the first time that someone who knew her as Don's wife now saw her as Sian's girlfriend. They arrived together and gave Bridget a hug together and whispered in her ear that Sian had warned them and not to worry. "We won't say a thing to anyone. What goes on in your marriage and with Sian is your business. But we are also glad to see her so happy," one of them told her.

It was a little scary to have it out there known in her world. She wasn't quite ready to be public. She didn't want to face some of the questions it would raise; about her; about her feelings for Sian; and about her marriage. She tried to push those thoughts away and just enjoy the party. When she was beside Sian, it seemed easier to do that. For the rest of the party, she tried to avoid the trainers without seeming to. Spending time with Sian's other friends didn't raise the same distractions.

As the evening started to wind down, Bridget and Sian would escort each person to the door and give him or her hugs. Bridget blushed at some of the comments that they made. The consensus seemed to be that Sian was lucky to have such a gorgeous girlfriend and that they seemed right for each other. One woman even said not to forget her when they sent out wedding invitations.

In the end, Kate and Liesl were the last people there. The four of them talked as they cleaned up. Bridget had spent a lot of time with both of them at the party and she liked them more each time they talked. The feeling seemed mutual. Sian smiled as she watched them interacting. They seemed like longtime friends rather than it only being the second time they met. It was important to her that they liked Bridget. She wanted Bridget to be a part of her life and that meant being around them. But that also reminded her that she wasn't the only person in Bridget's life. It made her uncomfortable until Bridget looked over at her and smiled. There was nothing reserved in the smile. All the doubts disappeared in a second. She walked over and gave Bridget a long kiss.

Kate and Liesl exchanged an amused look. Kate knew Sian well enough to know how she felt about Bridget. And both of them were pretty sure that Bridget was falling for Sian as well. They just wondered how long it would be until they both acknowledged it.

Finally when everything was put away and the dishwasher was full, Kate and Liesl said goodnight. Sian was satisfied as she looked around the place. There was very little left to do in the morning. She walked over to Bridget who was leaning against a counter. Putting her hand behind Bridget's head, she gave her a light kiss.

"Did you have a good time, Bridge?" she said as she felt Bridget's arms go around her.

Bridget returned the kiss before answering. "It was so wonderful, Sian. I loved meeting all your friends."

Brushing away the loose strands of hair from her face, Sian smiled. "They all loved you, Bridge; every one of them."

"I'm glad," Bridget replied. She looked a little shy as she said, "I like being your girlfriend and it felt good to say it." She paused for a second. "Sian, I'm your girlfriend." Then she kissed her again. This time there was a little more in the kiss. "This is my girlfriend Sian." Once again, she kissed Sian. Her tongue flicked at Sian's lips. "I'm Sian's girlfriend," she said softly.

"You're amazing, Bridget. You make me feel so happy and so good. Thank you for letting me into your life," Sian said with a deep sigh. "It's late though. We should get to bed." Taking Bridget's hand, she led her to the bedroom.

While Sian went into the bathroom, Bridget opened up her bag. Seeing what Don had packed made her scowl just a little. It wasn't that she didn't want to wear things that made Sian desire her, it was just another instance of Don pushing her. The fact that she was willingly going down the road didn't change her feelings about it. She was doing this at her pace, not his. Shaking her head, she took out the chemise and laid it on the bed. She quickly undressed and found a place for her clothes. Then she put on the chemise and the panties, and then climbed onto the bed. Bridget felt nervous. Even with the bath the other day, this was a new level of intimacy.

When the door opened, Sian came out wearing a t-shirt and panties. Bridget shivered as she looked at Sian. She could feel her desire growing. "You look so good like that, Sian," she said.

"Bridge, I hope you don't think that I can keep my hands off you when you wear something like that. You are so unbelievably beautiful," Sian said.

"No one said you couldn't touch me, my darling Sian. I was actually hoping that there would be some touching going on tonight," Bridget said as she smiled. She slid one leg up so that her white panties could be easily seen.

"You know, you don't need to work hard to seduce me." Sian laughed as she said it. Getting on the bed from the foot of it, she crawled up and over Bridget who laid back and looked up at her. Lowering her head, Sian brushed her lips roughly against Bridget's. As Sian moved her head back for a second, she bit and tugged on Bridget's lips. As she let go with her teeth, she had a feral looking smile on her face as she gazed down.

Reaching up, Bridget put her arms around Sian's neck and pulled her down into a deep kiss. She felt a thrill of excitement run through her whole body as Sian lowered herself down. One of Sian's bare legs straddled Bridget's as she rested on her side alongside Bridget. Sian wasn't touching any real erotic spots but the sliding of their bare skin together was enough to double Bridget's excitement. Her tongue flicked in and out of Sian's mouth as she pushed her body against her lover. It was a hungry passionate kiss where they moved against each other. Sian's free hand was up on Bridget's shoulder but as the kiss went on, it slowly moved down her side. The fingers were spread so they could give Bridget a light caress with Sian's thumb pointing inwards. That took it over Bridget's breast. It was featherlike but Bridget jerked as it ran over her areola.

"Fuck," Bridget hissed as her teeth bit down on Sian's tongue. Then as she released it, she pressed her lips even harder against Sian's. She couldn't believe how good Sian's hand felt as it went down the length of her side. Her pussy skipped moist and was going straight to wet. She pulled away from the kiss and repeated herself. "Fuck! You turn me on so much, Sian!" As she did that, Sian reversed the movement of her hand and started to slide it back up Bridget's body. Unable to control herself, Bridget began to push her hips upward against Sian's leg. It wasn't quite in the right spot and Bridget tried to shift her mound over.

"No, no, no," Sian said softly in a chiding tone and moved her leg so that Bridget couldn't get to it. "I'm not sure that is allowed." She had a slightly mocking smile on her face. Just then her thumb skated over Bridget's breast again. This time it brushed against her nipple. Her grin grew as Bridget whimpered.

Bridget tried to look pitiful at Sian. "Not fair, Sian. You are teasing me." Lifting her head up, she kissed along Sian's neck. In between the kisses, she softly spoke. "You are getting me so hot. The way your thumb ..." Her words ended in a squeal as Sian's fingers grasped her nipple and gently rolled it between them.

"I like teasing you, Bridge," Sian said as she tugged on it a little. Bridget squirmed and bit her lip to try and hold back a moan. "I like knowing that I am doing something that makes you feel good." She added a little roll to the mix. Bridget couldn't stop it this time and let out a long groan. "I like making you do that," Sian smiled before shifting so that she could move her leg in between Bridget's. Very slowly she started to apply pressure against Bridget's mound.

Gasping, Bridget wrapped her arms around Sian and arched her hips up. She began to move her hips in a circle, grinding herself against Sian. Each rotation of her hips stoked her excitement. After a few times, Sian lifted her leg lightly to the sound of whimpers from Bridget. Then as she pressed down again, Bridget moaned out a long sigh and thrust herself against Sian even more frantically than before. Sian kept that up; allowing Bridget to grind her pussy for a few circles and then pulling away. Each time brought Bridget closer to peaking.

Suddenly Bridget paused for a second and then her whole body began to shake. She was thrusting her hips up and down and let loose with a long scream. Sian leaned down to try to kiss her but Bridget was thrashing around too hard. "That's it, Bridge! Let go and enjoy it!" she said instead. "Let your mind go!" She continued to press her leg against Bridget's pussy and felt how it was getting all wet.

"Oh God, oh god, oh god!" Bridget cried as she continued to cum. It felt so good to be with her Sian. She wanted her to know "Oh Sian! Yes! Siannnnnnnn!" she called out. It was slowly starting to fade and Bridget reached up behind Sian's head to pull her down into a deep kiss. Her tongue trusted into Sian's mouth, sliding around to play with Sian's. Moaning into the kiss, Bridget arched her whole body up into Sian's. Her other hand was wrapped around Sian's back, so that she could hold her close. The tremors continued but Sian could feel them fading away. When Bridget's eyes opened, she looked deep into Sian's as her kiss transitioned from passionate to loving. Gradually their bodies fell back onto the bed as Bridget's orgasm finally came to a complete end.

Their lips were passionately pressed against each other while Sian stroked Bridget's face. She kept her eyes open, wanting to see Bridget's lovely face. More than that, it was the adoration that seemed to shine in Bridget's sparkling eyes whenever she opened her own to look at Sian. It filled her with a warmth that she had never known. Even at the best of times with Roberta, she knew there was a little something that was incomplete. It was like a puzzle with one piece missing. With Bridget, every piece was there.

The kiss broke and the two women hugged each other tight. Their bodies were pressed together as they rested their heads on each other's shoulders. Sian closed her eyes. The hug was both reassuring and scary as hell. "My God," she thought. "I'm lost." She couldn't hide from her feelings, as much as she might wish she could. "I'm head over heels in love with her." It frightened her because she realized how impossible it would be to voluntarily give her up. No matter what, Sian was linked to her.

Aware that her weight was pressing down on Bridget, Sian rolled off her and onto her own side. Bridget cuddled up to her. She could see the mix of emotions running over Sian's face. Reaching up, she brushed away the hair that had fallen over Sian's face. "What are you thinking, my darling Sian?" she asked.

Trying to hide the spike of panic that Sian felt, she smiled at Bridget. "I'm just thinking how lucky I am to have you here with me," she said. It was true; it just wasn't the whole truth.

After brushing her lips against Sian's in a light kiss, Bridget looked at her again. Her own feelings were not so different from Sian's; tonight however she too was not ready for the whole truth. "I'm the lucky one, Sian; luckier than I deserve." She left unsaid the harsh reality that she wasn't only Sian's. That was what she meant about not deserving her. Sian deserved someone that would be hers alone. And yet just like Sian, Bridget couldn't imagine not being with her.

Sian started to protest and tell her that she was wrong. Bridget silenced her with another kiss. It was pointless to discuss. Nothing would convince the other that she was wrong. They held each other close as the kiss continued. This time it didn't deepen. Through the kiss, both of them let loose the feelings they were hiding from each other and from themselves. The embrace blended a hug and gentle caresses. Their hands moved up and down each other's bodies. Both Bridget and Sian felt reassured and calmed as they slowly rolled on the bed. First one was on top then the other was. Neither one of them was in control; instead it was a mutual movement that was almost like a dance.

Finally when Bridget was on top of Sian, they both opened their eyes. She raised her hand to stroke Sian's cheek. She traced the strong cheek bones and then down her jawline. Sian's dark eyes watched Bridget but they no longer made Bridget nervous.

"You're so lovely, my darling Sian," Bridget said softly. Sian's eyes darted away as she felt a slight discomfort. She wasn't used to being complemented. "You are," Bridget said with special emphasis. "You also made me feel so very good. Thank you, my Darling."

"I may tease you some, but I wanted you to enjoy it too. It will just get better as we feel comfortable to do more," Sian replied.

"I know it will too." Bridget nodded as she spoke. Turning her head, she lay it down on Sian's chest and listened to the steady beat of her heart. The lateness of the hour was starting to get to her. Sian had continued to stroke her back and it was beginning to put her to sleep. After a few moments, Bridget shook her head and struggled to rouse herself. "I should make you feel just as good, darling Sian," she said in a voice tinged with the beginnings of sleep.

Listening to Bridget made Sian smile. While she might have liked Bridget to make her cum, Bridget was clearly fading. In any case, that had not been what she most wanted out of the evening. It was exactly this. Having the two of them go to bed together and then to fall asleep together was more than enough to satisfy Sian. Despite all the obstacles and strangeness, it gave their relationship a feeling of normalcy that it hadn't had until now.

Running her fingers through Bridget's blonde hair, Sian shook her head. "No, Bridge. It's okay tonight. I just want to hold you as you fall asleep. That will satisfy me. Come on, Babe. Let's get under the covers."

Once that was accomplished, Sian took Bridget into her arms again. It felt so good to have Bridget curled up against her with their legs entwined. They kissed one more time and then Bridget laid her head on Sian's shoulder. In the dim light shed by her clock, Sian could just barely see Bridget's face. She watched it as Bridget's breathing became softer and slower. The steady rhythm of Bridget's breath finally started to get to Sian and her own eyelids began to blink shut. Even when she fell asleep, Sian never moved; keeping Bridget in her arms all night. It was a very deep sleep of contentment for both of them.

It was just as wonderful waking up together. The morning sun slowly lit up the room until Bridget started to stir which in turn woke Sian. As she thought about it later, that was actually the best moment of all since it made Sian feel like they were truly a couple.

"Morning," Bridget whispered.

After a light brush of lips, Sian answered back. "Morning, Baby. Sleep good?"

"The best," Bridget said with a smile.

Sian's smile was almost a mirror of Bridget's. "Me too."

Giving Sian a tight hug, Bridget buried her face against Sian's neck. "I'm glad I'm here with you. It seems so right."

Bridget's words put a huge smile on Sian's face. She didn't say anything back for a second for fear of saying the wrong thing. She didn't want to scare Bridget by telling her how much she wished Bridget was there all the time. Finally she just said, "It is wonderful, Bridge," and then hugged her back. After a few moments more she added, "I hope it is just the first of many times."

Bridget could tell that Sian was feeling a little nervous. There was a sudden tension in her spine that Bridget recognized. Looking into Sian's eyes she spoke softly. "It will be, my darling Sian. I promise." She kissed Sian hard. Her hand crept behind Sian's head so that she could pull her deeper into the kiss. Bridget's tongue was tracing along Sian's lips. When Sian opened her mouth, Bridget plunged it inside. As she explored the now familiar space, she savored the taste that was distinctly Sian's. It gave Bridget a sense of contentment.

Slowly Sian's tension melted away as she felt Bridget's affection coming through the kiss. Intellectually she knew that Bridget wasn't going to walk away from their burgeoning relationship, but deep down Sian still had a nagging fear of being hurt like that. The long and tender attention that Bridget was giving her brought a sense of reassurance that helped to keep the fear at bay.

When they finally ended the kiss, Sian sighed happily and gave Bridget a squeeze. It was a little harder than she planned and Bridget made a little squeak which caused the both to laugh. Sian's laughter only lasted until she noticed the clock. She swore. When Bridget looked at her with surprise, she explained. "I've got to start getting ready to go. I am due at work in an hour. I've got to take a quick shower, dress and eat, and then drop you off before I go to work." She gave Bridget one last little kiss and then got up.

Watching Sian run to bathroom, Bridget took the opportunity to admire how her ass looked when she was just wearing panties. As she heard the shower starting, Bridget contemplated joining Sian but decided against it. She didn't think that she could avoid distracting Sian and they didn't have time for that. "Oh well," she thought. "I guess we will have to wait for the next time to take the next step in love making." It was a little disappointing as she had been looking forward to pleasuring Sian. She pouted for one more minute and then bounced out of bed to pull on her clothes.

As she looked in her bag, Bridget felt a return of that slight sense of irritation with Don. She didn't mind looking good for Sian, but Don always seemed to push the envelope when he could. She stripped off the chemise and panties and started to get dressed. The jeans he picked really were exceptionally tight. It took her jumping up to get them over the swell of her butt. As she put on her bra, she looked at herself critically in the mirror. She was thankful that while they were tight, her taut belly and back didn't show any sign of muffin top. Even when buttoned, the waist band was still a little loose. It just hugged the rest of her lower body. Once she had the top on, Bridget looked at herself again. She had to admit that Sian was probably going to enjoy the effect. She scowled slightly. It didn't help that Don was right. She just wished it had been her own choice, not his. After a moment, she deliberately pushed him out of her mind and went out to make a little breakfast for Sian.