It Didn't Work Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough when Sian came out wearing her gym gear, she gave a low whistle. "Wow, Bridge! I knew that I have a very sexy girlfriend, but you look unbelievably hot in that."

Bridget gave a little curtsey as she thanked Sian. "I'm glad you are enjoying it. Don picked it out for you, I think. He wants to make sure you stay enamored with me."

"He doesn't need to worry about that, Bridget. You could be wearing baggy sweats and I would still think you are the most beautiful woman I've met," Sian replied. The truth of what she was saying made Bridget blush. She tried to hide it by putting their breakfast on the table.

Unfortunately they were not able to enjoy the breakfast as much as they would have if they had more time. They ate with an eye on the clock which put a damper on the conversation. When they finished, Sian cleaned up while Bridget packed. When she came out, Bridget went over to Sian and put her arms around Sian's neck.

"Thank you for having me over, my darling Sian," Bridget said before giving Sian another kiss. She smiled as she felt Sian's hands cup her ass. She pushed back a little so that Sian would know that she liked it. With a twinkle in her eye, Bridget spoke again. "I thought I would leave my pj's here for the next time. If you don't mind, would you wash them? I think the panties in particular may have gotten a little messy."

That put a smile of her own on Sian's face. "Happy to, Bridge. I can't wait for the next time," she said. They kissed again. "Bridge? Would you like me to clear out a little space so you could have some things here?" she asked. Sian's voice was a little hesitant. She wasn't sure if this was a step too fast.

Reaching up, Bridget stroked Sian's cheek as her eyes locked on Sian's. Her own voice had a little quiver in it too. "I think so, Sian." Saying it brought a sense of nervousness that Bridget hadn't felt the rest of time. It was indeed a step but one she wanted to take it. Even though she was willing to expose to Don some of her relationship with Sian, Bridget felt the need to have some separate space for it too. Whether or not Don liked it, he was going to have to deal with it, she thought. That realization saddened Bridget a little bit. She had done what Don wanted, but it had inevitable consequences. Bridget couldn't foretell what they would end up being, but it was clear that her bond with Don had altered. It was no longer the center of her life.

When they kissed again, there was a slight bittersweet sense to it. It was more tentative than before and when Sian opened her eyes as it ended, she could see an unshed tear in one of Bridget's. After a moment, she just hugged Bridget and held her. Neither one of them said anything. After a bit, Sian took Bridget's hand and they walked out of her apartment.