All Comments on 'It Doesn't Have to be Spontaneous Ch. 02'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
David LockleyDavid Lockleyabout 18 years ago
Oh Mandy..........

Its exquisite! The heat is building to such a feverish pitch!

ONLY YOU,

Dave

nightwyngnightwyngabout 18 years ago
This was good...but....

It appeared rushed to a "climax" towards the latter portion. I would give Amanda an B+ for this chapter which is rare from me. I love Mandy's writings...

However, there's far more to the D/s life than a whacking and fuck. It involves deep trusts and lots of playing on both the "she" and "he" side. It's an adventure which requires that "she" submit her all to "he."

This came close and I'll certainly look forward to her next row...

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
I have to tell you my cock exploded, it didn't

just cum, it was one of the best masturbations of my life. And I'll tell you why babe. First off the story itself was so erotic and sexual. But the discription of you in that little girl outfit with a body like you have was so very unbelievably evil. And, readiong about what you did and what he did to you made it even more lustful. This was your best erotic work yet. I know I would love to see you in an outfit like that posted on the Lit. page or sent to me privately. You are one sexy woman. I think you could earn a great deal of money posting on your own web page. I know I would sign up.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Wonderfully descriptive . . .

. . . of both the physical and emotional feelngs that go along with spanking. I loved it!

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Great

Great, well written and well researched, must have been here as it has all the bits of spanking or OTK enjoyment. Well done great read,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous