It Had Been a Long Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that she and Alicia were feeling each other up and making out as they rode me. I was trying to lick Al's cunt while concentrating on keeping my cock hard for Elaina. All three of us were making grunting, squealing, and moaning noises as the pressure began to build once again. I could feel the power welling up in my groin, and once again my cock was the size of Godzilla. I WAS that "sexual tyrannosaur" Jesse Ventura bragged about in "Predator." If I didn't know better I would have been afraid that Elaina would have been torn apart as it grew to the size of a sequoia inside her, bursting her as it shot through the roof and grew hundreds of feet into the air.

When I came, the world exploded for all three of us. I let go with a "MMMMMFFFFFF!!!" smothered under Alicia's pussy as I gushed bucketsful of cum into Elaina, which set her off shrieking, which triggered Alicia's climax. Both girls bucked and squirmed, slamming their hips into my gut and teeth for that one grand moment as we three went over the top together, then began that long weightless fall until we all slammed down again, spent and exhausted.

The girls collapsed on both sides of me, and immediately cuddled up under my arms, their heads on my shoulders, their perfect legs straddling mine. Alicia jumped up and took me in her mouth again, sucking down the love juices that coated my cock, an act of total love so profound my heart almost burst as I watched her. They kissed, they spoke softly and warmly, they hugged, they embraced, they clung ever tighter to me, and it was all right. We fell asleep together there on that bed, in the light of morning.

*************************

This time when I woke up it was mid-afternoon. The sun had shifted around and the bedroom was no longer awash in sunlight. I was alone and could hear the television in the living room. I picked myself up and went looking for something to eat. I was famished!

Elaina was gone, and Alicia was talking on the phone as I staggered into the living room. She confirmed some kind of appointment and hung up, then danced over to me and laid a big, long one on me. I must have done something right or something.

"Hellllllll-oooooooo-hhhhh!" she chirped. One of life's sweetest sounds: a happy woman.

I kissed her back, another long one, and rocked her around a little for extra effect.

"Is there anything to eat?" I asked. "I mean, besides you?"

She giggled and nodded, then said: "Don't fill up too much. I've invited some friends over tonight. I want to show you off!"

I was dying to ask where Elaina was, but I knew better than to ask one woman about another. Alicia beat me to the punch anyway: "`Laina went to the store. She should be back any time."

Sure enough, I heard a car pull up in the driveway as I was rummaging in the refrigerator. I went to the back door to help her bring in whatever it was she had bought.

She was bending over, picking up packages from the trunk, her perfect legs and fine ass held high in the air. The little running shorts she wore had ridden up her crack, and I could tell she still wasn't wearing any panties underneath. "Hey, BOY!" looked over her shoulder and purred, as I approached. Elaina turned and laid a good one on me, languidly, like a cat stretching against a scratching post, making sure to rub herself firmly against me. She wasn't wearing a bra, either. Just soft woman under the soft cloth.

She noticed my reaction and squeezed my stiffening rod. "Is that a cucumber in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

Two can play at this game. I gave my rising cock a pump, and she felt it jump in her hand.

"Oooh!" She squealed. "Big Boy just got bigger!"

I gave her my best "canary-eating cat" smile and began loading up bags. She had bought for quite a party it seemed, plenty of drinkables and eatables, candles and incense too, all sandalwood. I sensed the unseen hand of Alicia in that.

I tried to help in the kitchen, but the girls wouldn't hear of it, and I was shooed out to take a bath and shave. My pleas for assistance in the bathroom went unheeded dammit, and I had to wash up alone. I didn't get anything to eat, either, food OR muff!

The doorbell had already rung twice when I finished and came out of the bedroom. The bell rang again as I entered the living room to find several couples, and a couple more coming in. Alicia was answering the door and introducing me around. The guys were named "Frank," and "Dave," "Jeff," and so on. The girls were named "Susan," "Sally," and there even was a "Charlotte," in the crowd. I went to the kitchen to see if I could finally get something chewable, and met up with a "Valerie," a "Linda," and a couple of others around the table, where Elaina was holding court.

Elaina and Alicia had completely lit the house with candles, even outside beside the pool and Jacuzzi. The effect was warm and romantic. More people came and went, and someone in the living room put something on the stereo.

By now there were about a dozen or more couples in the house, and the joint was definitely beginning to jump. Evidently everybody already knew one another, and were going out of their way to make me feel welcome in the group. The wine was beginning to have it's effect, and I was reminded of my high school days when someone would have a party and everybody started making out with their girlfriends. I noticed one guy, Jeff, I think, was holding two girls, and a couple of girls were holding two guys. Interesting…

The pace DEFINITELY picked up when one of the girls got up in front of the fireplace with her guy and started dancing together, close and hot. She twined her legs around his, and both were clutching each other's butts as they were kissing passionately. Others joined them, and soon partners were switching around, cutting in and out on each other.

I was enjoying the show when I felt hands begin to squeeze my butt, and someone warm snuggled up to my back. I turned to see it was Alicia, who reached around and groped my groin, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Is this the kind of party I think it is?" I asked her. She didn't reply, just pointed to the dancers.

One of the girls was beginning to strip, and the crowd had parted a little to give her room. She pulled off her snug-fitting T-shirt, and her breasts bounced enticingly as they were freed. Pulling the shirt over her head had tousled her hair a little, giving her a "wild child" look. She had such a smug look on her face, as if to say: "Look at what I've got!" She had reason to be proud. Her mambas were round on the bottom, but sloped out on top, giving them a perky appearance, ending in smooth pink areolas and "pencil eraser" nipples. Very pretty!

She started jiggling them in everyone's face, and hands began to appear from the crowd to stroke and squeeze. In a moment her pants were off, and other dancers were beginning to undress themselves and each other. I felt Alicia take my hand and lead me into the crowd, bumping and grinding her most excellent body for me.

I also felt another pair of hands on my behind, from one of the guest girls. I turned to see who it was when Alicia pushed against me, which pushed me into…Charlotte? She was a big chick, voluptuously shaped, with the face of an angel, surrounded by clouds and clouds of the most beautiful blonde oaken colored hair that sparkled in the candlelight. I felt someone pressing against my front and turned back, expecting Alicia, but instead finding an even bigger chick, a black-haired wench which I think was named "Valerie."

"Lici" told us you needed SPECIAL attention!" Valerie said.

"And Laina told us that you're such…good…cock!" Charlotte added.

Uh oh, here we go again! I was the meat in a girl-girl sandwich. Within moments we too were naked and they too used me like I was some kind of dildo, forcing me to repeatedly fulfill their innermost carnal cravings. Getting sexually molested can be wonderful if it's done right! Valerie would wiggle her butt in my crotch while Charlotte would tickle the back of my scrotum through my thighs.

By now, everybody was stark raving nude in a pile on the living room floor, or in the bedrooms, or in the Jacuzzi and pool outside. I took my girls to the water and we stood up to our necks for what seemed like hours feeling each other up, all slippery and wet, their breasts and my cock floating up. Someone brought out big bottles of baby oil and started squirting it all over each other on the patio, naked bodies all glistening and slick, with everyone rubbing against everyone in time to the music. We got into that, too.

I eventually wound up in one of the bedrooms, sucking on one girl's tits, while I was fingering another's slit, all the while getting blown better than I ever had before. I finally managed to move my head and see who this gifted fellatrix was, and discovered…Frank!

OOOHHHH YEAH! FRANK!!! Goodgawdamighty, could that man suck cock! He also had the stamina of a long-distance runner, because he sucked and pounded my meat for hours on end, while I licked and fingered girls, sucked tits, and generally got gang-raped within an inch of my life. I know I made a couple of dozen women cum, or was it a couple of women cum a dozen times? No matter. "Find something that's attached to someone else and make it feel good, then let them do the same thing to you." seemed to be a pretty good rule of thumb in an orgy. I found cocks in my hand and in my mouth, alternating with cunts and tits all over the place. One girl said she was my "secretary," and demanded I give her "HARD DICTATION!!!" as she impaled herself on my shaft, her fine ass cheeks filling my hands as she rode up and down, sliding her sopping cunt on me. It was actually funny the way she said it, and we both broke up and fell apart.

So much stimulation actually is desensitizing, and I had been ragingly hard for hours. As if they knew that I needed release, some of the other women suddenly surrounded me on the bed and began pulling me to my feet, saying that it was "time" for the Guest of Honor. The all began groping me and putting my hands on their bodies, pulling on my cock and balls, squeezing my ass and rubbing my chest, pressing my hands to their fine tits, asses, and dripping cunts, so many it was a whirl.

They took me out to the living room, where it seemed like dozens of naked bodies were writhing in all combinations of copulation, some in pairs, some in trios or quartets or more. Some were same-sex, and I gazed in wonder as one guy sucked down the most monster cock I had ever seen, with more skill than any woman I had ever encountered, but then, who knows better how to blow you than another guy?

One woman was sucking two cocks at once, and Alicia, always the showoff, actually had one in the front, one in the rear, one in her mouth, and one in each hand, five in all. She had that heavy-lidded look that said she was in the most total ecstasy of sensuousness. God, it must be great to be a woman, and remember, this is coming from a guy! Okay, so I just found out I'm a bi-guy, but I'm still at least mostly hetero. Elaina was the center of a girl trio, cradled in the arms of a woman with enormous breasts, sucking a tit like a baby nursing, her legs wide apart for a raven-haired femme who was eating her box and coupling with a stud doggie-style. Is it possible for a woman to have an oedipal urge? I guess so, seeing as how I'm really a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

My escorting girls lined up before me and told me I was to choose one. Before I could protest that I couldn't choose among so many beautiful women (I AM a gentleman!) they told me I had to do it BLINDFOLDED!

Okay. I kinda' like that concept!

They had a black sleep mask that was placed over my eyes, which blocked out all vision. I was twirled around three times like this was "Pin the tail on the donkey," and pointed in the direction of the first in the lineup.

Whoever she was, she had VERY soft breasts, almost like Nerfball foam rubber. The same with her ass cheeks. Her nipples were little nubs in the palms of my hands, and she had a little potbelly that bulged seductively.

The second had small breasts, was as tall as I am, and a really big bush. The third was small, with big tits and a really firm little dimpled butt. All this I felt in the total darkness behind my mask, and I could feel my cock begin to hurt with the pressure building. My girls' groping and stroking it while I went down the line didn't help things any.

Curious phrase, "didn't help things any." Actually, it was helping things a LOT! I know it was twitching with my heartbeat, because I could feel it bouncing up and down.

I was musing over that when I felt one that had no tits, felt rock-hard all over, had a big bush, and…a cock! Everybody laughed at the reaction on my face when I felt the other hard on, but then he grabbed mine and gave it a few expert strokes, and everybody began to cheer when I returned the favor.

But I do want a woman. And it was time to choose. I gave him a peck on the cheek, just to one-up everybody, and shoved him off. Later, dude!

The last in line was a tiny little bird. She didn't have big jugs, she had a smooth and firm little body, but not hard, and I could tell she had long hair past her shoulders. I touched her face and learned she had high cheekbones. She also had something in her scent that said: "FEMALE!" I knew this was the one I wanted. I put my arms around her and we embraced and kissed.

I went to remove the blindfold, but hands in the darkness prevented me. My little girl was taken from me, and hands began to stroke my cock up to full hardness. I was guided along, hands holding my dick in position, until I felt the tip being fitted into a cunt.

The hands shifted to my ass and began to gently push me into my girl. I reached out and felt her thighs and hips, her breasts, and the hands that were holding her off the floor at just the right height and angle for me to penetrate. Five of the men and women were carrying her, and a more were behind me, stroking my body. One reached between my legs and began to squeeze my balls as I began my rhythm.

My little girl was making little-girl sounds as her passion began to ignite. I could feel her cunt get slicker as she got wetter, and my cock was getting harder and longer with each stroke, as I hit a deeper bottom each time. I was holding her around her waist as I pile-drivered her with ever-increasing force. The crowd around us, sensing our building passion, began to chant: "GO! GO! GO! GO!" with each downstroke. The hand between my legs had shifted grip, cupping my balls in (Her? His?) palm, with fingers on either side of my shaft and thumb on my bung, injecting me with each thrust into my hot little vixen like a giant hypodermic.

It was then that one of those behind me found my sexual Achilles' heel, a sensitive spot on my back that causes all my back muscles to spasm when stroked. I slammed my cock into my girl's cunt like that runaway train in the movie "Silver Streak" when it crashed through the train station wall at the end of the line. I heard my girl cry out from the exquisite pain and start to grunt: "Oh YES! YESS! YESSSS!!!!" with each thrust.

"C'mon, baby! Give it to me! Yes, my STALLION! I wanna feel you cum! Fuck your bitch! Fuck your bitch HARD! HARDER! Yeah…yeah…YEAH…YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

That last ended in a scream that sent me over the edge. I reared back and shouted "YEAHHHHHH!!!!!" with her, as I unloaded into her and the crowd cheered the winning touchdown of the Superbowl. It actually came out more "AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!" but who's counting? And just as one baby crying will cause another in the room to cry, our climax set off a chorus of moans grunts and screams from the other couples and groups in the room as they began to cum too. If we had been explosives we would have leveled the entire neighborhood.

My passion spent, my legs suddenly went wobbly below me. Helping hands guided me to a soft landing on the bearskin rug on the floor, but where was my girl? I needed her more now in the afterglow. My mouth wouldn't work to ask for her, all I could do was weakly grope with my arms in the air, unable to rise.

Someone understood, and I felt her warm little female body gently laid on top of mine. I clasped her to me with all the gentle strength I could muster and we kissed away the exhaustion until we at last drifted back to earth together. She left me before I could pull off the mask, and I never did find out for certain which one she was. At best all I could do was figure out who she wasn't. I still don't know, and now Alicia and Elaina are tormenting me for the fun of it by keeping it a secret.

The party went on a few more hours after that. I went out to the Jacuzzi and made out with some of those there, fingered some of the girls and blew some of the guys, once copying the two-at-once girl. It doesn't work as well as one at a time, but it is exciting and dramatic. The audience loved it.

Eventually the last guests left, and the house was quiet, just Al, Laina, and me. Screw the cleaning up, we'll do it in the morning. And we slept.

Sunday was a quiet day of resting, since all three of us were so totally exhausted. We tried to make love again in the afternoon, but we were so whacked out and sore that we just ended up cuddling together and making pillow talk. My heart was bursting for them, and apparently the feeling was mutual.

I quit my job as a trucker and went to work for a local McDonalds. I'm not stupid. We decided the best thing for us to do was for Elaina to marry me, since she was still fertile, and all three live together.

That works!