It Happened In Khatmandu Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

Without replying I started to finger fuck her asshole and continued to tongue fuck her choot. 'OH SAHEBJI, YOU ARE KILLING ME,' she moaned pressing my head to her choot hole with her hand.

I continued the double assault. Suddenly her body arched.

'YES Y…HES FASTER SAHEBJI FASTER. OH MY GOD I AM ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN. YES OH YESSSSS OHHH SAAAAHEEEBBBJJJJIIIIIII,' she screamed and fell back on the bed gasping for breath. I released her and got up.

'Sahebji, kya aapne abhi tak isski gaand nahin maari? (Sahebji, have you not popped her asshole cherry yet?) Shazia asked.

'Mere paas time hee kahan tha (I have not had the time). Kal raat ko hee tau maine isski choot phardi hai (I deflowered her only last night),' I said.

'Why don't you take her butt cherry now?' Shazia said.

'I was thinking the same thing,' I said, 'Shazia, get the vaseline from my room.'

Shazia turned to leave when Saira said, 'Tujhe jaane ki koyi zaroorat nahin hai. Main Sahebji ko apni gaand maarne nahin doongi (You need not go because I am not going to let Sahebji fuck me in my asshole.'

'Kyoon nahin maarne degi?' Shazia said getting annoyed, 'Sahebji ne hum teenon ki gaand maari hai aur ab teri gaand maarainge (Why won't you let him fuck you in your asshole? (Sahebji has fucked all three of us in our asshole and now he'll fuck your butt),' Shazia said and left to fetch the vaseline.

Saira looked towards Nusrat for support. 'Shazia is right,' Nusrat said, 'I suggest you get on all fours. Shazia will be here with the vaseline soon.'

Saira scrambled off the bed and went to khala for help. 'Khala, main gaand nahin marwauingi (Khala, I don't want to be fucked in my ass hole,' Saira pleaded.

'Gaand marwani tau pardegi (You'll have to have your asshole plugged). You yourself suggested that we share Sahebji's cock equally in all circumstances. Did you like it when Sahebji finger fucked your asshole?' khala said.

'Yes but his cock is so thick. It will hurt very much,' Saira said with tears in her eyes.

'Yes it will pain but not much. Then you'll love it,' khala said leading her to the bed, 'now get on all fours and put your head down and your bum up in the air. Yes, that's right.'

Saira continued to sob softly. Shazia returned with the vaseline. 'Ah, I see she is ready to lose her gaand cherry also,' Shazia said with satisfaction.

'Shazia, you apply vaseline on my cock while khala prepares Saira's gaand,' I said.

'Saira ki gaand tayyar hai (Saira's asshole is ready),' khala annouced.

'Sahebji ka laurda bhi tayyar hai (Sahebji's cock is also ready),' Shazia said placing my cock on Saira's gaand.

'Sahebji, please be gentle with her,' khala said holding Saira's hand.

'Sure,' I said and applied pressure.

'OOOUUUUU,' Saira cried gripping khala's hand tightly.

Her asshole refused to open. I increased the pressure. I felt her sphincter opening. 'OH PLEASE, STOP IT IS HURTING VERY BADLY. PLEASE STOP. KHALA ASK SAHEBJI TO STOP,' she shouted.

'Just a little more patience then it won't hurt anymore,' khala said squeezing her hand reassuringly.

'AAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE,' Saira screamed as her asshole snapped open and my cock was more than half buried in it.

'NIKALO SAHEBJI APNA LAURDA MERI GAAND MAIN SE NIKALO (SAHEBJI TAKE YOUR COCK OUT OF MY ASSHOLE),' Saira screamed.

I pulled back my cock to till the entrance and pushed it back in. I did this a couple of times till my balls were banging against her choot. 'KHALA, SAHEBJI SE KAHO KI WOH APNA LUND MERI GAAND MAIN SE NIKAL LAIN (KHALA, ASK SAHEBJI TO TAKE OUT HIS COCK FROM MY ASSHOLE),' Saira yelled.

Ignoring her pleas I started to move my cock in and out of her puckered hole. Saira was calmer but continued to groan. I continued to fuck her in the asshole and simultaneously rubbed her choot. Her asshole was very tight.

After five minutes my seed rose. My strokes became faster and harder. Few strokes later I, with a loud grunt, spurted my load in her hitherto virgin ass hole and lay on top of her gasping for breath.

'Saira, kaissa laga? (Saira, did you enjoy it?)' Nusrat asked.

'Sahebji, I am very angry with you,' Saira said.

'Why, because he did not stop when you begged him to,' Shazia said sarcastically.

'No, because he did not fuck my asshole before, I liked it,' Saira giggled, 'Sahebji, fuck my asshole again.'

I moved my flaccid cock slowly in and out of her back entrance. When my cock hard again I fucked her in the butt again.

'How about giving us a treat also,' Shazia said starting to undress.

'This is not counted because it was Saira's first time,' khala said.

'She is right. We have had our first time also,' Nusrat said.

'All right but now we are equal. Right?' she said looking at Saira and khala. They nodded.

'I think we should get dressed. Ramu is very punctual and will be coming soon,' I said.

'Girls gather around, we have to discuss our strategy of operation "Ramu",' Shazia said. They went into a huddle and I went to my room to wash and dress.

Fifteen minutes later Ramu arrived. I introduced him to the four ladies. They smiled and said hello except Saira.

'Hi there, isn't he more handsome than Sahebji?' she giggled.

Shazia and Nusrat agreed and then all of them laughed.

We ordered drinks. Ramu and I drank beer while the ladies drank fresh orange juice. We exchanged pleasantries over a drink. I was surprised that they made no effort to enlist Ramu's services.

End of part 4.

To be continued…

Dear Readers,

Did you enjoy this part? Send me your candid comments. I am waiting.

Please don't forget to vote.

Take care,

Saheb Sahebji

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers
12