All Comments on 'It Happened Like That'

by litstorywriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written!

Well done! Your ending makes it obvious you intend at least another chapter, to which I'm looking forward. Don't keep us waiting too long.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
Excellent

Thanks to your story I am now in the office with a fucking hardon. Now I need to wait this one out. Good job.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Good

You asked for feedback on this story so I read it. It is a good story although an editor would catch some of the mistakes. The paragraphs were too long and hard to read on a computer.

The storyline was fine although it seems that it's not a unique story to the incest category.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good story but a little rough

It seemed a little jerky to read but very hot and erotic. Maybe an editor would smooth the story out and give it an even flow, and make it easier to read. Thanks for the post......Rich

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 14 years ago
Keep at it

As another reader said, a little rough, but a good story. Couple of suggestions: You have a very good story and storyline, but try to breakup your long paragraphs. It makes the story more interesting and easier to read. Also, add more conversation. Instead of describing your scene, let your characters see it, do it, feel it, eay it, etc. If you need, Whispersecret has an excellent "How to" story on writing and punctuating dialogue. I know that her "How To" certainly helped me with my own writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please finish the story

I think it is a good beginning. I would like to know how the new relationship develops.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very real story

Sweet love between mother and her son. I wish that there was more to the story, it was just getting to the good part when it ended.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"It must feel good having your own mother holding your hard cock," she told her boy.

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. Like so many mothers nowadays who have a tall good-looking young son, this mom is wild for what her boy Anthony's got jumping around in his pants. The lady's a mature woman, with a woman's cuntal needs. She knows that at his age her son's got a really stiff prick--the stiffest there is!--and a pair of hot young balls that keep producing all that rich creamy semen mothers crave. Tony-boy for his part is drawn to his mother's twat, as all boys are. That's why so many thousands or tens of thousands or more sexy mothers are joyfully spreading their legs for their virile young sons. And no normal boy's going to hesitate a minute when his own mother's cunt is there just waiting for his big fat prick. The deepest part of the boy's mind wants to unload his young balls up where he was once a baby, his own birth canal, his own mother's twat! The lucky young motherfuckers tell their best buds, who try it on their own moms, and come back grinning--yeah, mom's cunt is the absolute best! Lots of smirking young motherfuckers who've left their potent young sperm up their own mother's twat and lots of smiling contented son-fucked moms!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
closure

No closure. You leave the reader hanging....in mid sex. It really needs a lovers wrapup to be complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree with some of the other comments that you stopped too soon. Would love to hear the sequel, and maybe having Mom get pregnant.:-)

easysex (m)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
anomous on hoping to get her pregnant. who cares!

who cares

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
wish there was

an ending to this story. was it totally consensual? what happened?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous