It Happened Like That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit her nipple hard, which make her shriek and sucked hard all over it again. She was moaning, in a low pitch that sounded like as if she were sobbing, and at that point my penis had moved lower and as I lay between her legs it was pointing straight at her entrance. I didn't know that. I was busily sucking at her, until I felt my penis glide past her wetness and the hair. It was not a conscious decision I assure myself even now, but her moaning was the only reaction I heard from her. Whether she felt my hot rod or not, I do not know, but as I focussed my attention on her nipples, my penis was dangerously close to her entrance. I could feel her juices over my cock-head at this particular angle. My foreskin had become wet, I continued rubbing my cock-head over my mothers clioris, the room filled with her low murmuring and as I pushed feverishly in that same direction, something still blocked my way, I was pushing into her clitoris. Pushing harder this time, I felt her jerk her legs up in the air, in what seemed like a reaction to pain, and without laying them back to rest on the mattress under us, she left them resting on my calves, and her hand reaching down to my penis, she pointed it in a different angle. As I pressed in, I felt my penis enter her slowly, my foreskin pulling back and my uncovered penis slid inside, I remember my penis encountering the warmest and wettest envelope, taking it in, my pleasure beyond any poet's description.

My penis slowly pushed itself into her deepest and most intimate part and we came to a sudden rest, I felt her tightness and the churning.

I remember hearing her say "I can feel something hard very deep inside of me." Some subtle movement within her drawing me even deeper into herself. I opened my eyes and looking into hers, I kissed her. I had never felt so intimate and close to her before. It was what people call a 'lovers embrace'. We were both not willing to part from each other, whatever the consequences might be. Like human animals, we moved into each other, I pulling out each time only to dive in even deeper. as if we were the only man and woman ever created. We breathed and moaned into each other, her legs tightly around mine, not letting me away from inside her, she was exerting new pressures all around my penis, squeezing it, restricting its movement while I was thrusting into her in new angles of penetration, grinding myself against her. I was on top of her, around her and surrounding her. In time, her methods made something explode from inside me. I felt it rushing through me and I told her what was happening, but she only pulled me deeper into her, and as I exploded inside, she trembled along with me holding me close, as if preventing me from slipping away from her.

It took me some time to come back to conscious again and I found myself still inside her, I pulled her over me, feeling her weight and she continued laying on me like that....

12