All Comments on 'It Has to be Fate Pt. 04'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

Okay, I'm officially late for work this series is one of the best I've read here on Lit. I am hooked and if it were a continuing set of chapters I'll be reading them all.

Thanks for some good memories of the service and also of the fantasy-land romance too.

bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
Nerve Racking

You had me crying and praying for Mica to be alright I pray that Mica makes it home in one piece You really make it so real my dad when he was in the Navy he had to bail out of a F9F panther but when he landed he had hurt his back so they had to put him on desk duty after that.

Pat M.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Foxtrot Oscar

"Oscar" for Outstanding. "Foxtrot" you can figure out yourself. In my USAF career I spent some time with naval and marine aviators. Militarily this is a very realistic story. Romance-wise it's unlikely fantasy. But, overall it's a blast to read and outstanding writing. The use of contractions would be welcome, though.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Being wealthy sure enhances romantic fantasies as well as personal networking and investment opportunities. But returning to high risk professions, skill and training help saves lives. Weather is a variable. Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous