It Just Smells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her and saw her acknowledge my instructions. With that I walked away and left her standing there. I am sure it was confusing her but I wanted that doubt and anxiety in her. The morning dragged on. We were now on our fourth day of this Conference and it was getting old. I bumped into a few clients and prospects as I wandered outside the Ballroom and over by the breakout session area. But my mind was hardly on business. I was rolling over in my mind what to do with her. When we got back home, how were we going to handle this relationship? I couldn't say I was in love with her. It was too early. I knew I lusted for her, craved her and frankly needed her from a sexual standpoint. But I was her boss and our company had a very specific code of conduct which I had shredded by the events of the past several days. Somehow I found myself outside on a side street next to our Hotel. I rested my back against the wall. My gut was telling me how to deal with this but my brain had a totally different approach. I needed space and distance but unfortunately 1pm was coming closer by the minute.

I walked out on the Avenues of the Americas and low and behold across the street was a nice lounge. I walked over and figured a scotch might just help my brain slow down enough to figure this out. The first swallow burned, it always does, whether it was straight up, on the rocks or with a dash of water. The subsequent swallows lost their fire but the cumulative effect was what I needed. I made the first glass last a whole 20 minutes. By the time I finished the second one in less than five minutes my mind was slow enough that I knew how I would deal with her and us when we returned home. But when I checked my watch I realized it was after 1pm. My treasure was waiting for me in my suite hopefully anticipating an afternoon of sexual adventure.

The elevator seemed to take forever to climb 37 floors to my suite but as the doors opened and I started down the hall to my door I could feel my cock start to stir. Seems my brain was far ahead of me in conditioning me to what was waiting behind those double French doors of my suite. I swiped my card key and pushed the door open. She was sitting on the sofa; her legs crossed showing plenty of leg and thigh. As she stood I could see they were black thi highs with a lace top. Her black high heels had to be at least 4" maybe even 5". Her skin tight red dress with the scoop neckline ended about 6" above her knees. It hugged her body as if it was painted on. Looking that good I was thinking it was shame that I would be the only male to see her right then.

I walked up to her; I held her face in my hands and pulled her to me as we kissed softly. She melted into me as her arms went around my back. Our kiss was intense, deep and full of emotion. I needed her. My hands slide down from her face, across her breasts and then to her waist. I pulled her by the hips into me. I knew she could feel my erection. She pushed her stomach into me and as she did my hands wrapped around her ass cheeks and I made sure I pulled as hard as I could to get her as close into me as I could. Our kiss got more intense. As if we were both starving for the other. I didn't want to break our embrace or our kiss. The passion and desire was building inside me at a furious pace. As we kissed my hands were inching up her dress so in a just a minute or so I had her bare ass cheeks in both my hands. I was squeezing the cheeks and humping her against me. God how I wanted to fuck her and to make mad, passionate love with her. I wanted to erase her memory of the sex she had with Frank by being the better lover.

I had the hem of her dress up around her hips and so I backed her up so she fell back on the bed. I stood above her and between her legs and looked down on a shaved pussy. I lowered myself to my knees and spreading her thighs apart with my hands I leaned in and softly kissed my way up to her slit. I was looking directly into her eyes as my tongue flicked all around her outer pussy lips. Her hands were cupping each of her breasts as she fondled them. I knew from our first time together that I could make her cum from eating her out. I wanted this time to be the biggest orgasm she ever had.

I used my left hand and my fingers gently spread her outer lips apart so my tongue could travel the length of her slit from bottom to top. I flicked my tongue rapidly over her clit and heard her start to moan softly. As my tongue continued to travel down and up on her slit she was getting wetter and wetter each trip. My tongue increased its actions by pushing her inner lips apart and licking out more and more of her pussy juices. Then I used the index finger of my right hand and let it caress the spot of skin just below her slit and just above her asshole. It was slick from the combination of my saliva and her pussy juices. So it was easy to start to rub her asshole and begin to lubricate it up so my finger could push inside her ass.

That attention to her ass began to make her moan more loudly and her hips began to move. She was getting to the point of being so very turned on. I focused my tongue action on her clit as my index finger pushed into her ass. I expected her to try to move to prevent my finger from going deeper but to the contrary she pushed down on my finger helping it go way past the first knuckle. She wasn't fully lubricated so when I pushed my finger up to the second knuckle I felt some dryness so it made it just a little bit painful to accept the depth my finger was at.

Her hips were now starting to move more aggressively. She was turned on and wanting more. So I forced my finger all the way in. I stopped my tongue lashing of her clit and looked up to see her face. Her eyes were closed she was licking her lips and gasping for air. I knew how close she was to having an orgasm. So I thought it was time to tease her. I made my finger hold its spot in her ass and I asked her if she wanted to cum. Did she want me to keep this up and make her cum. She couldn't speak she just was nodding her head up and down. So I pulled my finger out of her ass and as I did her head popped up with this worried look on her face. It had the look of pleading on it.

I said if you want me to make you cum you have to ask me for it, beg me for it.

Her head went back on the bed and her hands reached for my face like she was going to pull my face back into her pussy. I pulled my head back and told her that I wanted to hear her beg or I would stop everything and send her back to her room.

"Oh god please don't stop, I need you to make me cum. Don't stop any of it. Do whatever you want to me just let me cum for you."

Just what I wanted to hear. So I slipped my right index finger into her pussy to lube it up and then I jammed it hard up her ass. Her hips jumped off the bed. I began to finger fuck her ass hard jamming it in right up to my fist. My left hand was wrapped around her right thigh so I could push her pussy down onto the bed and make sure she could not move away from my finger fucking her ass. I was pounding it hard and I could hear her gasp each time the finger went knuckles deep into her ass. Then when I had pulled the index finger completely out of her ass I made sure the next stroke had two fingers plunging into her ass. Then I lowered my face back to her slit and let my tongue work her clit over again. Her orgasm was building and I could tell as her breath was in short gasps and her hips were moving all over so it was hard to keep both my tongue on her clit and my fingers in her ass.

"OHHHH GOD, OHHHHH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO."

That was all I had to hear. I knew she was cumming and cumming hard. Her hips were bucking up and down off the bed her hands were both pulling me into and then trying to push me off her clit. I could feel her pussy spasming, clenching tight again and again. I pushed my two fingers as deep into her ass as I could and held them there as she came. My tongue tried its best to stay in contact with her clit but then she began to push her thighs together and roll over onto her side to try and stop my assault. But I wanted it to be a massive orgasm. I was trying to drive the memory of her fucking with Frank far from her brain. And replace it with a fucking the likes she had never had.

"Oh god stop please it hurts this is hurting me you have to stop let me rest stop oh god please stop I can't take it anymore it's too much this is hurting me." She was gasping out her plea for me to let her come down.

I forced her back on her back, pulled my fingers from her ass and drove them right into her pussy. I started to slam them in just as hard as I had done to her ass. Her pussy was slick so my fingers had no trouble getting deep into it. I was pounding her pussy with a vengeance. All the anger I had towards her for leaving me and fucking Frank and making me feel foolish was coming out now. I wanted to hurt her this way. What was supposed to be a loving act was now turning into a form of punishment. Her orgasm that had started to c ebb was now building back up.

"Please you have to stop, please don't do this to me. I can't take this. You are hurting me. Oh god oh god oh god arrrrgggghhhhhh."

Her hips were bouncing all over as this part of her orgasm reached its zenith. Her hands were pulling the hair on my head so she could drive my face right into her pussy. I bit down on her clit and her scream should have brought down the ceiling. I held it between my teeth and rode her pussy until she collapsed and lay still, letting go of my head. Her breath was ragged as she tried to catch her breath and regain her composure. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and licked them to enjoy the taste then I brought them up to her mouth and rubbed her pussy juices all over her lips and then stuck the fingers into her mouth telling her to suck them clean. She tried between gasping for breath.

I stood up then and began to undress. Looking down on her I was so filled with desire and still so full of anger. I was going to fuck her and fuck her as hard as I could. God she was such a beautiful and sexy woman. I couldn't fault Frank for wanting her but I was a selfish SOB. This was a treasure I did not plan on sharing with anyone and I was going to make sure she understood that.

My shirt came off then my belt and then I dropped my trousers and kicked off my shoes. I and slipped off my socks and then lowered my boxers. She was looking into my eyes but she shifted her attention to my cock when my boxers dropped to the floor. My cock was rock hard and a string of pre-cum was dangling from the tip dropping to the floor.

I told her to pull her tits out of the top of her scoop neckline as I wanted to see them and kiss them while I fucked her. I told her to move up on the bed and spread her legs wide apart. I climbed up on the bed on my knees and crawled up between her legs. I grabbed hold of her ankles and spread her legs wide apart. My cock was just above her pussy and I lowered myself down so it was lying on top of her slit.

"You know how bad I want you? You know how bad I want to cum inside you and make you all mine? Don't ever let me catch you even talking with Frank on the phone. From today on you are mine and I will not share you with him. Don't fuck with me and don't think you can get away with it. I find out you ever see him or speak to him again and you will truly regret fucking me over like that. Do you understand that? Do you know what I am saying?"

She nodded her head yes while her hands reached for my cock and she began stroking and caressing it.

"Please make love to me now I won't ever disappoint you again. I was so wrong to do that to you. I love you."

Those last three words she uttered were totally unexpected. And for a brief second or two I was just about to buy into her sentiment. But that little voice in my head was saying not to trust her. Would she say that as a way to try and fool me into thinking that she truly loved me and would leave Frank behind in an instant?

How I came to mistrust that comment was as a result of spending so much time with her on sales calls. She was very good at gaining a person's trust and confidence. Her flirtatious ways and her ability to say exactly what a prospect wanted to hear had made her a successful sales person.

Was she selling me? So much of me wanted to believe her words but the other small part was telling me to be cautious and don't overcommit to her just yet.

I tightened my grip on her ankles and pushed her legs as far apart as I could then I worked my cock up and down her slit teasing her. I waited till I felt her hips begin to move as she tried to get my cock to slip inside her pussy.

"Are you going to keep teasing me? I thought you wanted me? Do you want me to beg you?"

I just smiled back down at her and kept rubbing my cock up and down her slit.

"OK, I will beg, please I need you inside me I want you to cum inside me. I want to be all yours, please please fuck me."

She kept trying to move her hips and ass to get my cock to slip inside her pussy. But I was enjoying this. Making her beg, teasing her pussy. I was enjoying the power trip of having her just this way. I mean here is a married woman and a mother of two small daughters on the bed of her boss begging him to make love to her, to fuck her. The feeling of power so was so good. Needless to say, I spent the afternoon making her pay for her dalliances with Frank. I came five times that afternoon. Three times in her ass, once in her pussy and the final time deep down her throat as she gagged on my cock and cum.

She was scheduled to fly home late that afternoon but I made sure she missed her flight and spent the night with me in my bed. We flew home late Friday afternoon. I had the airline bump her up so she flew next to me in First Class. The flight attendants thought we were such a cute married couple. On the way back home I laid out for her how I saw this relationship going forward. I told her I was not going to risk my job or career by getting caught having an affair with a subordinate and especially someone who worked directly for me. My being divorced was acceptable if she too was divorced but she being married caused me the issue I wanted to avoid. Her choices seemed simple to me -- start divorce proceedings against her asshole husband and transfer over to another division in the company. Once her divorce was final, she could quit her job and we would get married. I told her this past week with all that took place should have opened her eyes to what we had and what we could share going forward. If she didn't want to get a divorce then I would make her transfer to another division or fire her.

She said it was a lot to digest and she would need some time to think it over. I said great, you have till the plane touches down and we are home. When we walk off this plane and go our separate ways I want to know what you want. I wasn't going to give her the luxury of stringing me along anymore. It was put up or shut up time for her. I offered her a man that loved her, craved her and treasured her compared to a husband that thought she was worthless and a lover that just wanted to fuck her.

Up till now I knew no man had ever pushed her like I was doing. I wasn't giving her the room to wiggle -- to have her cake and eat it too. As we walked off the jet way into the gate area of the airport she told me she would call an attorney on Monday morning and put in for a transfer when she got into work. Now that I had her commitment to leave her husband I told her we would hold off on the transfer for a month or two and let the dust settle when folks at work found out she was getting a divorce. Making moves like that would raise questions as to why she needed to transfer jobs. Told her we didn't need that kind of scrutiny.

When her husband got served with divorce papers he went ballistic and beat her up in front of their daughters. She called the police and it made it quite easy for her to get what she wanted in the divorce. In less than 4 months she was a free woman. Of course we couldn't marry for another six months after that due to some arcane state law. But fifteen months after that conference in New York City we were married. She hated being a stay-at-home mom so after about six months of marriage we talked it over and she found a great sales job with a local company in town that allowed her to call on business locally and not have to travel.

For twelve years she excelled at this small company and eventually made it to VP of Sales for them. But as the economy was starting to turn down her company was acquired by another larger competitor and she was downsized.

Fortunately for her and us her track record of success helped her land a job with a company that had a local presence in our town but it would require her to travel several nights a month. We talked it over and considering how strong our marriage had become I felt comfortable with her taking on a challenging opportunity.

I didn't give it much thought at the time but her new company was in the same industry that we had both been in when we met. She would be calling on some of her old customers and seeing the same competitors and going to the same trade shows we had gone to. By now Frank was such a distant memory to me it never crossed my mind that she and he would cross paths now. It was to prove a terrible oversight on my part.

She had been with her new company about 7 or 8 months when the teasing started. She had been to three trade shows and two conferences in that short time. What I came to find out at the Company Christmas party from one of her co-workers was that she was the only attendee from the company that went to those events. At the time it didn't register the implications that comment carried. But now it was beginning to make sense.

The increased overnight travel, attending trade shows and conferences as the sole representative of the company and the wardrobe she packed for these business trips made we start to dig into what was going on.

In the past twelve years I had done quite well with my company. I was named President of my business unit. I now had responsibility for every department in the business unit. Sales, IT, Customer Service, Operations, etc. you get the picture. I had access to many resources. I tapped into one of them as soon as I found out what my wife had done with her cell phone and e-mail accounts. Her excuse to me on the surface would seem very rational. Her company issued the cell phone and as a result the phone required it to be password protected. Her e-mail accounts that ran on her company's servers also required her to change her passwords every sixty days.

The head of my IT group was a fellow that started at the same time as me. We had gone through Orientation together and from that point on had become very good business associates. We always helped each other out whenever the need arose and I was instrumental in getting him named head of IT over another candidate.

I approached Terry one day and started asking him some general questions about hacking a cell phone or an e-mail account. He was afraid I was of the opinion that someone had passed through our firewalls and compromised our servers and databases. Once I assured him that this was not the case but was one of a personal nature he relaxed and offered to assist me anyway he could.

Terry knew my wife; he was here in IT when she was working for me. I knew I could trust Terry so I shared with him my need to hack her cellphone and e-mail accounts because I believed she was having an affair. I needed proof, one way or another to confirm my suspicions or prove me a complete fool for doubting her love and fidelity.

It took some effort, some covert work on Terry's part, and luck in finding her phone and laptop available when she was gone with her daughters for the day and some help from one of her co-workers that felt sorry for me.