It Just Smells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had grown sloppy. Maybe it was overconfidence that with passwords protecting her cell phone and laptop that she didn't have to delete text messages, phone numbers, dates on a calendar, or damaging e-mails from her lovers. Yes lovers. Not just Frank but new ones and young ones too. Sales reps that worked for competitors, people she met while traveling and even an airline pilot. Thanks to LinkedIn I was able to see pictures of her new lovers and that's how I found out how young they were. Late 20s' and early 30s' seemed to be the average age except for the Airline Pilot who happened to be almost 60.

Her dalliances stretched back almost two years. They seemed to be more like one-night stands though she did hook up with a few whenever they found themselves in the same city. But Frank was back to being the main lover in her life. He was almost always with her at least two of the four weeks a month she was on the road. They stayed in adjoining rooms in the hotels. Made sense since we talked every night around 10:00pm when she was on the road. I figured she did that so she was always available to answer the phone and either join Frank in his bed when she hung up from me or Frank was in her bed just waiting for her to hang up so he could fuck her.

What hurt the most was the tone of the e-mails Frank sent to her. Never once did he say he loved her, never once did he sign off, Love Frank. But what he wrote about was how hot she was, how he enjoyed the way she fucked him, the things he wanted her to do for him the next time they got together. He sent her pictures of couples in various sexual positions telling her he needed her to do this with him when they were next alone. To me it was obvious, she was nothing more to him then a fuck toy. There was no love or care for her as a person. She was just there to satisfy his sexual needs. I was having a real problem believing my wife was allowing this man to treat her that way.

But what really upset me and set me off was how she wrote back to him. She pledged her undying love to him and wanted nothing more than to give him whatever he wanted or desired. She spoke on and on about how her body needed him and how she loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life in whatever role she could as long as they could be lovers. She never once made any request for Frank to divorce his wife and marry her. Frank never mentioned that he would consider divorcing his wife and marry her.

I thought I had all the evidence I needed and was going through options as to how to deal with this when Terry asked me if I wanted him to search her hard drive for any deleted data that might be on it. He said there may not be anything there but it was worth the effort.

So one Saturday when my wife was off visiting her daughter at college Terry came over with some gear and he hacked back into her laptop. We sat at the kitchen table with a printer hooked up to her laptop so we could printout any relevant evidence. It took him just a matter of a few minutes and he was accessing deleted files. He created a separate folder and all the deleted data was deposited in there for me to review once Terry had left. Surprisingly it took about ninety minutes to get all the deleted data into the folder. Terry walked me through the steps that once I had printed everything out how to delete that folder and any trace that she had been hacked or deleted files had been accessed.

We popped open the folder once everything was downloaded just to make sure there was readable data there. I clicked on a jpeg file and the picture that opened was of my lovely wife being fucked by Frank doggy style on a hotel bed and her sucking off some fat slob.

Both Terry and I were stunned. We both sat there looking at the picture for at least a minute. As we both came to our senses Terry says that means there was a fourth person in that hotel room who took the picture. I shook my head. It was as if my heart had been yanked out of my chest. I couldn't breathe and I started to shake. Terry pushed away from the table and got me a scotch, straight up. He told me drink this it should calm me down. I closed the picture and in one gulp downed a healthy shot of scotch.

There were probably 50 jpeg files that she had deleted and there were probably 35 mov. files as well. I sat staring at the screen and tried to fathom just what my wife thought she was doing with this man.

Terry patted me on the back and said how sorry he was. He started to pack up his stuff and I asked him to stay for a while. I really didn't want to be alone right at that moment. He pushed away from the table just as I clicked on the next jpeg file. This picture showed my wife naked, on her knees in front of a naked Frank sucking on his cock. She was looking right into the camera and she seemed to be enjoying what she was doing. Frank had his hand on the back of her head obviously pushing her down on his cock. The next picture she was bent over the desk in the hotel room and Frank was behind her with his cock buried in her cunt. The next picture showed her flat on her back on the bed, Frank between her legs fucking her and she is sucking on a guy who is kneeling right by her head. I clicked on all 50 some jpeg files and each one had my wife, Frank and at times another man involved in some sort of sexual activity.

Terry was sitting beside me and he was telling me to stop, don't go through this, you don't need to submit yourself to this humiliation. I looked at him and clicked on the first mov. file and as it loaded I told him that at this point there was nothing left to hurt.

This first video that loaded opened with my wife on her hands and knees and Frank behind her fucking her doggy style. It had sound. I could hear Frank telling her how good she felt. How tight her pussy was and how much he loved fucking her and sending her home to her pathetic husband with a cunt, ass and stomach full of his cum. The next video showed my naked wife kneeling on the floor of a hotel room with two men, one on either side of her fully dressed but with their cocks sticking out of their zippers. Frank must have been manning the camera as he began to instruct my wife to be a good whore and give the men that they paid for which was a blow job. The video ran about 15 minutes and it ended with both men grabbing my wife by the hair and blowing their loads all over her face, hair and breasts. I could hear all three of them laughing at her and she seemed so pleased with herself.

By nine pm Terry had left and he obviously looked ill from seeing how my wife had performed for this asshole Frank. I stayed at it till almost midnight and saw all 38 videos of my wife being the porn star extraordinaire.

Frank made my wife do things that were beyond humiliating. I could not believe my wife would allow him to degrade her like this. She was made to fuck total strangers. Allow strangers to physically abuse her breasts, ass and pussy. I saw her throat fucked to the point she threw up multiple times trying to satisfy one sick guy's need to make her deep throat him.

I had ample opportunity to see Frank's cock in these videos. It was at least ten inches long and very thick. I had a hunch that might have been the first thing that attracted my wife to Frank when they first connected prior to us ever becoming involved. But now I was trying to understand what hold this asshole had over my wife that made her become a slut with no shame when he had her alone. But it was late and I was physically and mentally exhausted. I made copies of all the jpegs and mov files and then headed off to bed. I would cover my tracks in the morning before my wife returned from her visit to her daughter at college.

Morning came and now I had the proof; copies of e-mails, pictures, videos, and calendar date entries, expense account reports, phone numbers and text messages. My anger was white hot. I was beyond furious. Death was too easy an out for her and I was not going to sit in jail as a result of killing her, she wasn't worth it. But I needed to exact my revenge and make her and that asshole Frank pay.

Terry stopped by just after Noon to make sure I was OK. We grabbed some beers and headed out on my patio. He wanted to know what I had planned. I was still in doubt about how to exact my revenge. He asked if I was going to divorce her as a way of paying her back or was I going to give her yet another chance? I was convinced divorce was not enough punishment. It let her off the hook and then she was free to be with Frank anytime she could. I wanted to deny both of them the ability to ever be together again.

I asked Terry was there a way for me to send an e-mail from her company e-mail account and she never know it went out? He said sure he could make it happen and wanted to know just what I was thinking of doing. I said I have an idea but it will need some refinement to make it work.

We finished our beers and went inside to catch the end of a football game on TV. My wife was due home around dinner and I needed to gather my thoughts and put on a game face when she walked in the door. Terry left around 3:30pm and I went and took another shower and changed into work clothes and headed out to mow the yard. Sitting on my rider mower would give me a chance to refine what I thought was the best way to pay them both back.

She came home just before six and I was just cleaning up the yard from my mowing. She got out of her car and came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek saying she was so tired. She said trying to keep up with twenty year olds wears on a woman almost turning 50. With that she turned and went back to her car and pulled out her overnight bag and headed into the house.

It was then that the way to pay them both back became perfectly clear.

She was turning 50 in just under six weeks. Up until yesterday I had been planning on a very romantic birthday celebration. I could still use the cover of a romantic celebration but use it as a ruse to pull off the payback.

I began to plant seeds with her about celebrating her big day. I ran several different scenarios by her. She shot down any plan that had us going away for a weekend to celebrate. She said since it was so close to the holidays we were better off spending less money on that and save for presents at Christmas.

She was making it too easy to pull this off. My plan was simple. We would have dinner at a swank restaurant downtown and then after dinner have a nightcap at one of our favorite bars and then spend the night in a suite at the new hotel downtown. We both had enough reward points that the room would not cost us a penny. We had a gift certificate for the restaurant so again no money out of pocket and our only real expense would be the drinks we had as a nightcap. I already knew how she would handle avoiding sex with me that night she would drink too much wine and be too tired to make love and promise me we will do it in the morning. Little did she know that when that morning would roll around I wouldn't be worrying about holding her to her promise.

Terry stepped up big time in helping me pull off parts of my plan. I needed to hack her work e-mail account and her cell phone. I booked the hotel room and made sure that I would be able to enter the room prior to normal check-in. I made sure we had a great table at the restaurant and the bar tender at our favorite bar knew what I wanted in her drinks when we showed up for the nightcap.

All that was left to do was find three "friends", send an e-mail to her lover boy and on the day of our birthday celebration send a text to Frank with some specific details.

That Saturday rolled around and I was so primed to make this happen. I was up early and showered and out the door. I went to the florist and bought a big bouquet of her favorite flowers. I checked into the hotel and prepped the room for our arrival later that night. I made sure my three new "friends" were still on board with my plan. I arrived back home just after 2pm and found my wife dragging around the house. She started to complain she wasn't feeling good and maybe we should cancel tonight and do it another time. Nice to know I was prepared for her possible excuse to duck what had the makings for quite a romantic night. I intimated that part of the evening would involve some "friends" that wanted to just stop by and help her celebrate and it would be too late to call it off and ruin all their plans. I suggested she go take a nap and I would wake her in time for her to shower and dress so we could keep our dinner reservation. She readily agreed and went off to our bedroom. That gave me time to hack her cell phone and send a text to Frank with those specific details I knew he was just dying to learn.

Once I woke her and she was in the shower I laid out the clothes I wanted her to wear that night. I also told her I took the liberty of packing her overnight bag with several changes of clothes so she would have options for something to wear tomorrow when we returned home from the hotel. All that I was doing for her was not out of the ordinary for how I spoiled her. She never suspected a thing.

Finally she was dressed and out the door we went. Her birthday celebration was about to begin and my plan on revenge was on track.

At dinner I knew she was working on consuming more wine than usual but she was passing it off with the excuse it was her birthday and you don't turn 50 every day. We had a great dinner and the restaurant even provided us a birthday cake made of Tiramisu her favorite desert. Next stop was our favorite bar for the nightcap. She entered the bar and seemed to be looking to see who else was there. When we sat in a booth way in the back and out of site of most of the patrons she asked when our friends were going to arrive. I said be patient and just enjoy our time alone. We ordered our nightcap drink from the waitress and I saw the bar tender give me a nod as he filled our drink orders. I slid right up next to her and put my hand on her thigh and started to firmly work it up towards her pussy. If she was going to keep the tease going she would allow me total access to her pussy as we sat in the booth. She knew how worked up I got doing this so for me I was still staying in character.

It only took a few strokes of my fingers on her slit to feel the wetness build between her pussy lips. I made her squirm and we kissed and I played with her breasts and tweaked her nipples and we acted like two love starved lovers. Every now and then she would make the comment on how tired she was becoming and all the drinks and the great dinner were making her so sleepy. I said well then lets' finish our drinks and head to our hotel room before it gets too late. She protested that idea by saying how infrequently we get to go out alone and enjoy ourselves besides our friends haven't shown up. Again her logic was understandable and if I was not clued in to why I would have had no reason to doubt her pushing off going to the hotel.

I said I would agree to that on one condition, we have one more drink and then straight to the hotel that I wanted her somewhat awake as we make love to celebrate her turning 50. She kissed me and said it was a deal. My plan was working perfectly. We had one more drink and I paid the tab with a hefty tip for my bar tender friend and off we went the short distance to the hotel. She was somewhat surprised we didn't have to check in but I told her I made sure the room was perfect for our little celebration so I checked in earlier.

We made it into the room and I made sure I did not pressure her by smothering her with kisses and pushing to get her right into bed so we could make love. There was another bouquet of flowers for her, a bottle of champagne and her favorite dark chocolate candies. I was unpacking my overnight bag when she came up and kissed me and thanked me for being so good to her and spoiling her rotten. I said let's get ready for bed, have a glass of champagne and see what happens.

She went into the bathroom and closed the door and changed into the nightgown I handed her. I was still dressed when she came out and climb into the bed. I popped open the champagne and filled the two flutes and brought them over to the bed. Handed her one flute and we clinked glass and took a sip. I kissed her on the cheek and told her that I had loved her since that day in New York City so many years ago. I sat there just looking at her but the images in my head were of her in other hotel rooms either on her hands and knees sucking Frank or some strangers off or her on her back getting pounded by some guy and Frank egging her on to fill her married cunt so she went home to her pathetic husband full of other men's cum.

I stood up and walked back to the desk and refilled my champagne glass. I turned to look at her and she asked if I was coming to bed soon as she was fading fast with the effects of this glass of champagne. I put my glass down and walked over to the foot of the bed looking down on her laying there propped up by pillows. I got on the bed and started crawling up towards her. I straddled her waist and leaned down to kiss her. She kissed me back and I made sure this kiss would last as I fished under the pillow on the right side for the restraint I had tied to the bed frame. As we kissed I moved my hand to her wrist and before she knew it I had the Velcro restraint around her wrist. As she tried to comprehend what I was doing I kissed her again and this time slipped the restraint around her right wrist. I broke off the kiss and she pulled on the restraints and started laughing. She was wondering if this is how I planned to make love to her as a way of celebrating her birthday. She said it was kinda kinky but she didn't think she would be much of a lover as all the wine and champagne had made her quite sleepy and maybe we could just kiss and cuddle and in the morning when we were both refreshed we could play like this.

I pushed my way off the bed and walked back over to the desk. I pulled a DVD out of my overnight bag and walked back to the flat screen TV. I used the remote and turned on the TV. She started laughing and asked if I was going to play some X-rated movie to get us in the mood. I looked back over my shoulder at her and smiled and said as a matter of fact it was an X-rated DVD and I bet you are just going to love watching all of it. I will even be a good boy and not even join you in bed as it plays. That way you can fall asleep and not have to worry that the DVD gets me so turned on I just have to fuck you and not let you get the rest you need.

I slipped the DVD into the player and hit the run button. I walked over to the desk and poured some more champagne in my flute. I turned to her and asked if she wanted me to top her glass off. The DVD was just starting to play and the first scene of the movie had yet to come on, just music was playing. She offered me her glass and I filled it right to the top. I turned my back to her and to the TV just as the first scene appeared. I heard her gasp and then cry out NO.

I still had my back to her and the TV. I knew what scene was first up for her viewing pleasure. It was the one of her on her knees naked between two strangers with their cocks pointing out of their zippers and you could hear Frank telling her to be a good whore and give the men what they paid for. I turned to look at her. Her face was white, the champagne glass had fallen from her hands and she was shaking and crying NO NO NO. I sat back in the chair by the desk and watched her face. She was paralyzed. Now she was just mouthing the word NO over and over again. I hit the pause button and got up from the chair and went and stood at the end of the bed and in front of the flat screen.

She looked at me and I could see tears forming in her eyes and running down her cheeks. The restraints worked great. She couldn't reach her eyes to wipe away the tears. She asked how did I find out and how long had I known? She said that she still loved me. That what she did with Frank meant nothing. It was just sex. I walked back over to my overnight bag and pulled out a stack of papers. Copies of e-mails she sent to Frank. I read the first one on top.