It Really Does Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lipsticked
lipsticked
116 Followers

"Now you are my bitch and you can expect to get fucked a lot. I want to train you to take much bigger cocks and to suck them as well. I want you to be more feminine now that you are no longer a virgin. We will start with a wig and more makeup, and you will begin training in high heels. I expect you to be able to walk perfectly in 5" stilettos by the end of next week. You will start wearing a garter belt and fishnet stockings all the time. When you're not in you mini-skirt, I expect you to be dressed as a French Maid. There are three outfits in the third bureau drawer along with the garter belt and stockings. I want you to look like a hot bitch."

'Not only will you be locked in this room at night, but you will also be bound spread-eagle on the bed. No more touching yourself without my permission. I have a cock harness that should get here tomorrow that will take care of that issue. I had to order the smallest size they made."

"We also have some errands tomorrow. I am taking you to meet a friend of mine. She has a beauty salon with some special services. She is going to teach you how to give a pedicure and manicure. You will need those skills in your new position. Then she is going to do some work on you. I have arranged for you to get the collagen injections immediately along with permanent tattooed makeup. Your new cocksucking lips will always be big and dark red. Your eyes will have eyeliner and extended lashes. I am also having your areolas tattooed red so they stand out. They won't be seen for a while because I am going to glue temporary breast forms on your tits, but eventually, when you get the implants, they will really pop. Next will be a tongue stud. I think Mistress Connie and Master Steven will enjoy that. I know I will. Then we will go with a few tattoos just to let people know your owners. Above your sissycock will go 'Property of Mistress Kimberly and Mistress Denise' Just above your asshole will be the words 'Please Enter'."

"I know all about you Michelle. Mistress Denise and I are the dominant women in your deepest darkest fantasy. You need a dominant woman to obey because you know you can't satisfy a woman with your cock. If a dominant woman tells you how to satisfy her you are safe. I think you have an intense interest in oral and body worship for the same reason. You are probably attracted to transsexuals because they look like beautiful women, but with very large cocks. You know a large cock is the sign of dominance in a man. You are attracted to any form of dominance and eventually will realize that you must serve a dominant cock. It so happens that Master Steven has a very large cock. You can bet that you will become very well acquainted with it."

I was in overload. She knew everything about me. She had taken control and was making me into her toy. Things like this never happen in real life. Nothing felt real except the pain in my ass.

Mistress Kimberly tied my ankles to the corners of the bed and, after removing the handcuffs, did the same with my wrists. I was spread-eagled and helpless. She looked down at me, this incredibly beautiful, sexy woman, and I felt a stirring even as she watched. She knew exactly the effect she was having on me. I was like her puppet. She went over to the bureau and removed some realistic looking breast forms. We'll put these d-cups on tomorrow after the work on your areolas."

Mistress Kimberly left the room and quickly returned. She had some pills in her hand. "Open your cuntmouth and stick out your tongue Michelle." She placed the pills in my mouth and had me swallow them without water. "These will help you be a better sissybitch. You will take them twice a day from now on." I had no idea what I was taking -- vitamins, estrogen, tranquilizers, testosterone blockers, weight loss or sleeping pills. They could have been anything. I swallowed them as ordered. She also put a "depends" pad on the bed under me to catch any leakage.

"Get some sleep if you can, Michelle. Tomorrow is going to be a special day for you. After tomorrow, anyone who looks at you will recognize you for what you are. My sissybitch. Your training will start the next day, so enjoy your day off."

Mistress Kimberly left the room, and I heard the door lock. The lights went out seconds later. The last thing I saw before the lights went out was the three photos of my new owners on the wall. I lay there contemplating the difference between my fantasy of female domination and the real thing. My ass still stung from the spanking. My asshole was sore from the rape. I could barely move around on the bed, and felt very helpless in my spread-eagle bondage. I finally drifted off to sleep after the emotional rollercoaster of fear, excitement, and the desire not to disappoint Mistress Kimberly. I realized that I wanted to please her. Her desires had become the most important things in my life. Part of me wanted to be free, but a much bigger part wanted her to keep me.

The next day went exactly as Mistress Kimberly had described. I was released from bondage and told to shower. After I was dressed in my mini-skirt and blouse, Mistress Kimberly had me put on a garter belt and fishnet stockings. The mini-skirt barely reached the tops of the stockings. I was allowed to wear my flat shoes, but Mistress Kimberly attached a thin 14" chain between my ankles. My steps were restricted, and my arms were bound in a leather armbinder behind my back. Mistress Kimberly applied a thick fresh coat of red lipstick, and said I was good to go. She attached a leash to my collar and led me out to her car.

The women at the salon were very interested in me and discussed methods of control with Mistress Kimberly. She assured them that she had me well in hand. The beauty work was done quickly, and Mistress Kimberly added plucking my eyebrows to the list. I was fitted with two brown wigs. One was about shoulder length and straight in the back and sides, with short bangs in front. The second was shorter and more suitable for maid's work. The salon workers asked Mistress Michelle if she wanted my head shaved to make the wigs fit and attach better. She said no. She intended to have me grow my hair out so I didn't need a wig at all. Besides, she liked grabbing a handful of hair as she guided her slave's face into her cunt.

My ears were pierces and 2" hoop earrings were attached. The tattoos were painful and took much longer than expected. The permanent makeup on my lips and areolas took the longest. The stainless steel tongue stud was the most painful, and I had trouble speaking with it in. I lisped and sounded even more like a sissy. Mistress Kimberly liked the way my tits looked so much that she ordered my nipples pierces and rings attached. I had a manicure and pedicure. All my nails were painted bright red. Mistress Kimberly wanted my nails kept short because she intended to use me as her masseuse.

As the work was being done, Mistress Kimberly sat next to me and told me one of her experiences in college. I think the discussion of my hair brought this incident to her mind. She was a freshman and living in the dorms part time. The rest of her time was spent with her grad-student slave. There was another freshman in the dorm who was designated dorm monitor. She took her position a little too seriously and had done something to get Mistress Kimberly pissed off. The woman's name was Lucinda. She was skinny, boyish looking with tits like two fried eggs. Her one vanity was her very long red hair. Lucinda wore it in one long braid down her back and it fell slightly below her knees. Mistress Kimberly decided Lucinda needed a lesson. One weekend when the dorm was almost empty, Mistress Kimberly went into Lucinda's room and took her. Mistress Kimberly twisted one of Lucinda's arms painfully behind her back. With her other hand she grabbed her red hair and forced her head back. Mistress Kimberly marched Lucinda up the stairs to the attic of the dorm. There was a peaked roof and wooden rafters in a dusty room. Mistress Kimberly bitchslapped Lucinda a few times and dropped her on the floor. As Lucinda lay there confused, Mistress Kimberly tied her hands behind her. Then Mistress Kimberly took a longer rope she had placed nearby (along with some other items) and tied one end tightly in the braid of Lucinda's hair. She threw the other end of the rope over a rafter and pulled down, forcing Lucinda to her feet. Mistress Kimberly pulled the rope tightly until Lucinda toes were slightly off the floor, and all her weight was supported by her hair. Mistress Kimberly removed her own panties and shoved them into Lucinda's mouth, then watched her swing. Lucinda's eyes were wide open in fright and shock. Mistress Kimberly then took out her favorite riding crop and proceeded to beat Lucinda's inner thighs and cunt. Lucinda's sobs could barely be heard through her gag. When Mistress Kimberly was satisfied with the whipping, she released the rope so Lucinda could sink to her knees; then she retied the rope. Mistress Kimberly brought an office chair that had been stored in the attic close to Lucinda and sat in it. She removed her panties from Lucinda's mouth, and shoved the chair close to Lucinda's face. "Eat my cunt, bitch. If you don't do a good job I will cut your precious hair off and shave your head." Lucinda begged and pleaded saying had never done anything like that. She swore if released she would never tell anyone what happened. All to no avail. Mistress Kimberly used Lucinda's hair to shove her head into Mistress Kimberly's cunt. When Lucinda didn't do anything, Mistress Kimberly took a scissor and cut six inches off the end of the red braid and showed it to Lucinda. Lucinda gave a low moan as Mistress Kimberly forced Lucinda's head back into her cunt. This time Lucinda started working. She didn't do a very good job, but Mistress Kimberly was so turned on by dominating this bitch that she orgasmed anyway. Mistress Kimberly cut Lucinda free and walked away. Lucinda was so humiliated by the experience that she never told anyone about it. What Mistress Kimberly found fascinating was that soon after this event; Lucinda started hanging around with some obvious dykes. Lucinda took to wearing clothes more appropriate for a little girl. She cut her hair, at first so she had two short pigtails with bows in each, then later to an almost crew cut. She became the submissive lesbian bitch of several women and was passed around among them until college graduation.

By the time the work on me was completed, I was sore all over. Mistress Kimberly took me home and directly to my room.

After I was bound to the bed, Mistress Kimberly said, "I won't be gluing on your breast forms after all. I like how your tits look so much that I can't wait to play with them after the nipples heal. I intend to have you wear a bra with realistic breast inserts so you can get used to the weight of real tits. You will have them soon enough. This way I can get to work on stretching your nipples so they at least double in length.

The next morning my real training started.

Mistress Kimberly opened the door wearing a black leather corset, micro-miniskirt, garter belt, stockings and stiletto heels. Her breasts were bare and looked even larger than I remembered. She unlocked me and went with me to the bathroom.

"From now on you will give yourself an enema after you have finished cleaning the house and before your afternoon training session. I'm going to give you this first one. I want to make sure you have a clean ass when I use it." She said. I definitely did not enjoy the enema and did not look forward to it as a daily duty. She left me to clean up alone. When I returned to my room, I found her laying out some clothes and devices on the bed. Included were a 38dd black bra and two realistic looking breast inserts.

"The first duty you have each morning is to eat me out. You need to learn to use that tongue stud. So get on your knees and begin, bitch."

She sat on the edge of the bed, and I immediately began to service her. I realized that there was nothing I would rather do than eat her cunt. I loved her taste. I felt completely under her control and reveled in her power over me. My lips felt a little strange from the collagen injections and the tongue stud was even stranger. Mistress Kimberly seemed to like the feeling of the stud as I rolled it around her clit. Her orgasm was much stronger than my previous experiences, and I thought she might actually crush my head between her thighs when she climaxed. She pushed me away with her heel on my chest and stood up. "I knew that tongue stud was a good idea. Denise and Steven are going to love it. Perhaps Steven will even let you keep your teeth instead of pulling them and making you wear dentures. His cock is so big that sometimes his bitches have trouble keeping their teeth out of the way."

I was thrilled that I had been able to please her, but shocked at the thought of having my teeth removed. I hoped she was joking.

"Now put your lipstick back on thickly. I know you have the permanent makeup, but I want to see your BJ lips glistening. I want to see your lip prints on everything you kiss." I rushed to obey.

When she was satisfied with my lipstick application, she said, "Now carefully spread my ass cheeks and put your first kiss of the day directly on my asshole. I want a red ring of your lipstick evenly around it. Make a loud kissing noise while you are doing it, and hold your lips there for 20 seconds and think about how much you love my asshole."

I obeyed and pretended I was kissing my lover's mouth.

"This is how I have planned the day. For the next two hours you are going to learn how to apply makeup. I will show you once, and then you will practice putting it on and taking it off. I know you have some permanent makeup, but the blushes, powders and liners will require repetition. The next two hours will have you walking on a treadmill in three inch heels. You need to learn the balance and motion, especially since you will be packing double D 38's. The treadmill will go very slowly today, but the speed will increase during the week, as will the height of the heels. You will be wearing a posture collar while walking to make sure your head is held high. You get a ten minute potty break, then you can make lunch for me and clean the house. Pay special attention to the master bedroom and all the bathrooms. You will wear your French Maid's outfit while cleaning. I want you to stop every twenty minutes and freshen your makeup. When the house is clean, I want you to come back to your room and clean and polish all the equipment in the bureau drawers."

She directed my attention to some of the items she had removed from the drawers. There were several whips and paddles, wrist, ankle, neck, waist and leg binders in both leather and pvc. There was a large group of dildos in different colors and sizes. The largest was black, very realistic and absolutely enormous. It must have been 10' in length and so big in diameter that I doubted I could fit it in my mouth. There was also a large collection of gags -- some were ball types, some had dildos for insertion into the mouth, and some were hollow tubes. There were dental devices for keeping a patient's mouth locked open. There was a pile of chains and another of rope. I noticed the eyebolts in the ceiling for the first time and realized their purpose. There were several devices I couldn't identify or even guess at their use. Scattered throughout the piles were clamps, clothespins and small lead weights.

"I expect all these to be clean and ready for use. By the time you are done, it will be time for you to make dinner. And in answer to your unspoken question, yes, all these will be used on you at one time or another. Now, put on your long wig, and get dressed. Your cock harness will arrive today."

The first thing I put on was the black bra. The breast forms were very heavy and looked real. It would take some time to get used to wearing them. After I finished dressing in my panties, garter belt, fishnet stockings and French Maid's costume, Mistress Kimberly ordered me to kneel before her. "Don't put the heels on yet. You will have enough trouble when we start that part of your training. I think you will need a corset tomorrow. You bulge in the wrong places. A month of salads and exercise will do wonders for your girlish figure. Before we start the makeup session, I want you to taste something." She produced a tray with three small glasses.

I was on my knees, and she ordered me to tilt my head back and keep my mouth wide opened. "Keep this in you mouth and don't swallow until I give you permission." she commanded. She poured the contents of the first glass in my mouth. It was room temperature, and I instantly recognized it as urine. "This is mine. Savor it like fine wine. I want you to be able to recognize my taste."

After a minute had passed, she gave me permission to swallow. Then she poured a little water in my mouth and told me to rinse it around. When I was back in position, she poured the next glass in my mouth. "This belongs to Mistress Denise. I asked her for it before she left for Europe. See if you can notice the difference." I could taste a difference between the two liquids. I swallowed and rinsed again. "This last one is from Master Steven" she said as she poured the liquid in my mouth. The taste was definitely different. "We will do this each morning. Don't worry, they left me a large supply for you to taste. It is in the refrigerator in the garage. I warmed them to room temperature."

"Now one last thing before we start on your makeup. I want you to open you mouth and hold this dildo in as far as it will go." She went to the pile and removed the largest one. It was a struggle to get even a small section in my mouth. It wiggled above me like an obscene fertility symbol. My head was bent back as far as it would go. Mistress Kimberly stood above me with a camera and took some photos. She showed me the digital image as it appeared on the back of the camera. You could clearly see my maid's outfit, stockings, wig, makeup, and my large red lips stretched tightly around the dildo. "I'm sending this to Mistress Denise. She was wondering how your training was going. The dildo in your mouth is one she got on her honeymoon. She and Steven had a mold made of his cock, and a rubber model made. It should give you some incentive to practice on the smaller models. Denise expects you to be able to service Steven."

The realization that Denise and Steven, correction Mistress Denise and Master Steven, knew and helped plan all that Mistress Kimberly was doing to me shook me up.

We moved to the makeup table and began the lesson. Mistress Kimberly was going to apply the makeup the first time, then I would remove it and reapply it ten more times. After she finished the first application, I was surprised to see an attractive, even sexy woman staring back at me in the mirror. With the wig, "bee-stung" lips, eye-shadow and blushes, I barely recognized myself. While I was practicing my makeup, the doorbell rang. I was afraid Mistress Kimberly was going to order me to answer it, but instead she told me to keep working. She returned with a small brown package in her hands.

"Your cock-harness has arrived. Now we won't have to be concerned with any "mistakes" on your part." Mistress Kimberly said.

I was told to pull down my panties, and she took my cock in her hand. She encased it in three interlocking pieces of plastic that fit together like a puzzle. One part was a ring that went behind my balls. The other parts were two halves of a tube that enclosed my shaft, but left the head exposed. A small lock connected the pieces and prevented removal of the device without a key. The tube was very short because my cock was so tiny.

lipsticked
lipsticked
116 Followers