It Really Does Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that before I trained you, when you looked at a beautiful woman you didn't think about fucking her as a normal man would. You thought about dropping to your knees before her and begging to suck her cunt or asshole. That is the mark of a true submissive. That is what I saw in you. And watching these images is going to reinforce your natural desires. You're not going to be able to think about anything but being used by your owners." Mistress Kimberly continued to lay out my future as we drove home.

"We've decided to let you keep you sissyclit. It is much more fun to keep you continually horny and locked up. And I love milking you like a cow.

I have a friend, Lana, who is a professional dominatrix in Denver. She specializes in transforming submissive men into sissysluts. Lana has given me several useful suggestions concerning your training. Usually she sees her clients for an hour or two a week, but occasionally there is one who wants to be her full-time personal slave and maid. She has the potential slave sell all its possessions and transfer the funds to cash. She charges a lot for 24/7 training and keeps the bitch chained in her house the entire time. Lana takes all the cash and puts it in a safety deposit box. If someone comes to inquire about the health or whereabouts of the slave, she cancels the training and releases the slave. The training usually takes six months to completely feminize and condition the sissy. When the process is complete, the slavebitch expects to be my friend's full-time servant, but that is when she teaches the last lesson. The purpose of the training is to make the sissy realize that it is only property. That it has no rights or privileges or expectations. The final lesson is the sale of the sissybitch to a ts dominatrix. The pre-op transsexual dominatrix, Jessica, runs a brothel in San Francisco stocked with submissive sissywhores. Jessica uses the bitches to satisfy some very demanding and abusive clients. Some of the whores don't last too long before Jessica ships them off to Mexico.

Now I'm not saying that this is going to happen to you, but you need to understand that you are property too. We could sell you whenever we wish. So remember to obey any order immediately and submit to whatever we wish to do to you without complaint or hesitation." Mistress Kimberly told me.

"I was shaken to think that something like that could happen to me. I wondered if the story was even true. Maybe Mistress Kimberly was manipulating me again."

Mistress Kimberly continued. "I am working on another project that concerns you. I have set up a website called HowToOwnaSissy.com. It costs $19.95 per month and has a live webcam show one night a week. That is the night that you are staying at my condo. I have already uploaded photos of your training. I have blurred the tattoos with our names, and photoshopped my face. Most of the photos and movies are of you in different stages of training. The site is already profitable, and I haven't even started the live feed yet. Now that you've completed the surgeries no one will recognize the old Michael, and I'll wear a mask. The benefit to you of this project is that there will be many people who would bid on owning you if Denise, Steven and I decided to sell. So maybe you won't be a Jessica's whore, unless, of course, she is high bid."

Mistress Kimberly laughed at the look in my eyes as she described my participation in her website. This was all part of being owned and used, and I began to get excited thinking about the humiliation of performing for an unknown audience.

"When you are living with Denise and Steven, there may be times when they won't want their guests to see you. You will be bound and locked in your room. The door has been replaced. At other times, they may require you to "dress down." You will wear a single piece gray frock and flat shoes. Your breasts will be bound as flat as possible, and you will put on makeup that will make you look older. During the day, when you are dressed normally in your French Maid attire, if someone you don't know questions you, you will say you are rehearsing a part for a movie. At all other times, unless specifically told by Denise or Steven, you will remain in your sissyslave persona.

If you are lent out to one of their friends, you will obey all orders as if given by your owners. You will be severely punished for any disobedience. If anyone asks your opinion, you must refer them to your owners. Slaves do not have opinions about anything.

I've saved the best for last. Denise and Steven were out of town for two weeks while you were getting modified, so I had the house to myself. During one of my interrogations, you confessed that the reason for your divorce was that you and your ex-wife, Connie, were both sexually submissive. I invited Connie over to the house on some pretext. She was working at an accountant temp agency, being sent to a new company every few weeks. She has also been keeping in shape, spending a lot of time at the gym. She was still single and not seeing anyone. Connie was wearing a tennis skirt and white collared short sleeve shirt.

Connie followed me out to the pool. After I sat down, I told her to get me a drink from the kitchen. She obeyed without question. When she returned, I was laying on the chaise lounge topless, and mentioned that I needed a pedicure. When Connie offered to give me one, I knew I would own her. I had her blow my toenails dry, then gave her a tour of the house. When we got to your room I told her that the Taylors had made a submissive male into a feminized slave and sexual toy. I didn't tell her it was you.

I could see the excitement in her eyes as I pointed out the bondage and discipline equipment, clothes and sex toys. I told her I was very dominant and had done the majority of the training. I asked if she would like to try some of the bondage equipment. Her mouth was so dry she had to lick her lips several times before nodding her head. I had her kneel as I put a collar on her, then I put a ball gag in her mouth. I told her to put her arms behind her and she obeyed immediately. I used a single sleeve leather armbinder from her fingers to her elbows, forcing her shoulder back and her tits out. Then I put a spreader bar between her ankles and tied the armbinder to it. She was helpless in a matter of minutes. I got my jockey whip out and walked around Connie. I unbuttoned her shirt and cut off her bra. She was mumbling something but the ball gag was effective. I rubbed her tits and squeezed her nipples. I unzipped her skirt and reached down to her cunt. It was soaking. I wiped my fingers in her hair. I stood in front of her, pulled her head into my crotch and ordered her to smell my cunt. I removed my bikini bottom and her ball gag. Before she had a chance to say anything I pushed her face into my cunt and told her to eat me. She did not resist at all and started licking enthusiastically. I rubbed my cunt all over her face, then turned around and bent over so my ass was in her face. I told her my slaves begged for the privilege of licking my asshole. Connie was quiet for about 5 seconds then said "Mistress Kimberly, please let me worship your beautiful asshole. I want to serve you." I replied "Go ahead bitch, but if you do, then realize that I own you." She sucked my asshole as if her life depended on it. Her tongue was so deep I suspect she tasted shit and couldn't get enough of it.

I told her that she was going to spend the night with me and that I would decide in the morning if I wanted to keep her. That evening I fucked every hole she had. She took Steven's dildo up her cunt and loved it. I violated her asshole and mouth with dildos, attached clamps to her tits, spanked her, whipped her cunt, used her as my toilet, and fucked her mind. I think she had more orgasms that night than in the last five years. By morning, she was begging to stay with me. I made her go home get some clothes, notify her agency that she would not be available, and make any arrangements to be away for a month. When she returned, I began her training. She was easier than you because I didn't have to teach her to be a woman. I only had to condition her to obey. I interrogated her about her deepest fantasies and fetishes. I had her tell me how to control her. The next day I took her for her tattoos, piercing and collagen injections. Now she has a tongue stud, nipple and clit rings, and big, big red cocksucking lips. I let the women at the salon play with her cunt while Connie was bound, and she soaked the chair seat. At the end of two weeks, she was a well trained bitch. I dropped Connie at the clinic before I picked you up. She is getting the same size tits as you, 38DD. They will really stand out on her little frame. She should be ready in 10 days."

I was amazed at Mistress Kimberly's account. I knew Connie was submissive, but was astounded at how quickly Mistress Kimberly was able to control her. But I guess I was just as easy. I didn't even know that she was attracted to women.

Mistress Kimberly continued, "Now that I had Connie, I needed to decide what to do with her. I didn't want a live-in slave in my condo, and I know that Denise and Steven didn't want two. I thought about keeping her as a part-time slave and let her live in her own apartment, but I knew a new slave needs constant control and supervision. Then I remembered a college friend, Alexa, who recently moved to L.A. Alexa was from Brazil, intelligent, beautiful and dominant and ran her own Public Relations firm. She lived in a big house that could really use a full-time live-in maid. Alexa was also bisexual, and wouldn't object to owning a newly trained slave. I asked Alexa over for lunch, and introduced her to Connie. Alexa put the bitch through her paces and took her to the bedroom for some in-depth testing. When they returned, Alexa was leading Connie by a leash attached to her clit ring. Connie's hands were bound behind her back, and her face looked like she had been crying. "I'll take her," Alexa said. "I started off by demonstrating the penalty for disobedience. I wanted her to get started on the right foot, or should I say right cheek. This is going to work out very well for me. I need a new accountant at work. I'm going to call her Cuny. She can be my accountant/personal assistant/office slut at work and maid/slavebitch at home. She will be with me 24/7, so I can maintain complete control while she learns how to please me. I will be sure to feed her well at work. My desk is quite large, with plenty of room underneath. Cuny can stay there during her lunch hour and eat. Me!"

We discussed cosmetic surgery and some additional tattoos Alexa wanted Cuny to have. Cuny was ordered to get her clothes packed, and the two left together -- Alexa driving and Cuny bound in the passenger seat.

Alexa promised that I could use Cuny on my website for photos or live webcam broadcasts. Perhaps you will meet your ex-wife one night. I could put on a good show with the two of you. Just think of the bondage possibilities."

I thought about those possibilities for the rest of the trip to the Taylor's house.

I need to stop writing now. I must prepare the food for Mistress Kimberly's party tonight. The cooking and catering courses I completed have made me more useful to my owners. Let me give you a brief update on the past year. Aside from my owners, I have been used by Mistress Kimberly's new boyfriend Master Charles, her 19 year old sister, Mistress Amy and her mother, Mistress Katherine, Mistress Denise's friend Lisa and her neighbor Teri, Mistress Pamela and her boyfriend, Master John (who now fucks my cunthole), Mistress Alexa, and my ex-wife Cuny. My nipples are ¾ inch long and used constantly. I am either cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, performing toilet service or being used sexually. I am always bound in some way. My cock harness is rarely removed, only for occasional milkings. My hair is now shoulder length, and I no longer need to wear a wig. I can walk in 6' heels and stand in 7" heels. I have been doing tongue exercises and have become quite accomplished at worshipping cocks, cunts and assholes.

Perhaps I will be able to write later and tell you about my experiences being used by Mistress Denise's friends, about Mistress Kimberly's plan for a sissymaid rental service, about serving Mistress Kimberly's mother and sister, or about my first webcam performance.

I no longer think of myself as a man. I am a feminized sissy slavebitch and the property of my owners. I am happiest when obeying them and being used by them. I need their domination and control and am grateful for opportunity to serve them.

michelle