It Started in the Rain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

"Thank you. So are you."

She rolled on her side and saw that it was still raining. The shutters that cover the sliding glass door from my bedroom to the back yard were tilted open and we could see the rain as it hit the surface of the pool not fifteen feet from where we were warm, dry and nude. The light from the street light in front of the house cast just enough light onto the surface of the pool that we could see the rain hit. When Kathleen turned she changed from holding me with her right hand to her left. I put my left hand on her belly and pulled her back against me. That pinned my cock and her hand between us. I left my hand on her belly.

"Why did you pick me up?" she asked after a minute.

"The person I saw was standing alone at the side of the road and the energy said I needed to stop."

"Do you drive past there often?"

"No. Maybe four times a year."

"Do you pick people up when you see them there?"

"Once, before today."

"Tell me about that time." her voice was a whisper.

"The sailor standing there was alone and had a duffel bag next to him. There was nothing special looking about him or the day; it just seemed to be the right thing to do."

"And…"

"And, it was. He was headed for LAX and a flight home. His mom had a heart attack and he was on emergency leave. I took him all the way to LAX and made a couple calls to get him on a flight home."

"So, you are a good guy."

"That is my intention. It doesn't always work out, but mostly."

She rolled back over to face me and said, "I like good guys."

She took my left hand and put it on her breast. I felt her hardened nipple against my palm. I leaned in and kissed her softly. We had lots of time and no reason to hurry. After considerable time rubbing tongues together and sucking-face as one of my sons would say, I rolled her up on top of me so I could feel as much of her touching me as possible. Her hard nipples pressed against my chest. Her legs rested on top of mine and my erection fit nicely between her legs. She opened them just enough to allow my cock to stick up and then she closed her legs so I was being held in place.

She kissed my neck and I kissed hers. Her lips were electrically charged and every time they touched me I felt like jerking. As she kissed I could feel the heat of her breath on my skin.

I put my hands under her arms on her ribs and lifted. I brought her back up far enough that were again lips to lips. She draped her legs so that she was straddling me and her pussy was almost close enough for my hard on to touch her. However, it was close enough that I could easily reach her pussy with both hands.

So, I did. I parted her ass cheeks and used my fingers to caress the space between her ass and her vulva. For some reason I remembered what we said back in high school. That space is called a taint. Taint pussy and taint ass. My mother had heard my friend Kenny Barnham say that and she gave me hell for weeks about it. I love taint. It is so intimate. It is so much a sign of trust when a woman opens herself enough to offer her taint for exploration, caressing and enjoyment.

I ran a fingertip to the bottom edge of her slit and gathered her warm lubrication, spreading it on her taint using a circular motion and moderate pressure. With her own lube my finger slid over her skin easily. She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck.

We continued to kiss. I noticed that I felt a liquid drip onto my lower belly. Kathleen was wet enough that she was dripping on me.

She scooted down a few inches and her kisses resumed at the base of my neck and my collarbone. More importantly, I felt her wet slit against my anxious wish stick. It was wishing it could be inside.

Kathleen reached back and guided the tip of my wish into her willing fulfillment. The head popped in and her fluids poured out. I thrust and moved in perhaps as much as an inch. I began moving that inch, in and out, ever so slowly.

My corona was rubbing over an internal ridge in her vagina. Every stroke in and out pushed me closer and closer to cumming. It was doing the same thing to Kathleen. Her breath became gasps. Her kisses stopped. Her hands held my nipples and as she got closer and closer she pinched harder and harder.

"Maybe five more strokes Honey!" She said through clenched teeth.

I shifted just a tiny bit and gave those final five strokes. She was trembling and shaking as I thrust.

With each stoke she said, "Oh Yes!"

I counted out loud.

"One!" My hands pinched her nipples a little.

"Oh, Yes!" She pinched my nipples harder.

I pulled back across the ridge and then back in. "Two!" A little louder.

I could feel my juices boiling and wondered if I would be able to wait three more strokes.

"Oh, Yes!" She sucked my tongue as far into her mouth as she could and I pulled back past her ridge.

I pushed hard into her and said, "Three!" I could feel her pussy shuddering and starting its contractions.

She threw her head back and said, "Oh Yes! Give me more!"

I pulled out as far as I could. It felt like only the very tip of my penis was still touching her opening. Then I raised my hips, giving me more access to her and I thrust in across the ridge and in an extra inch!

"Oh God! Oh, God! Now!!" She lost control and shook hard. Her arms went back around my neck and tightened their grip. Her legs gripped my legs and her pussy became a vise holding my throbbing cock inside her. I could not wait either and my juices pulsed down my shaft and entered her!

At the first spurt I moaned and at the second I bellowed! They seemed to get stronger and stronger and I thought I might pass out! I had a hold of her nipples and as my orgasm hit I pinched them hard. I sent her farther into her own orgasm. She screamed and then went limp.

I pumped my juice into her for two or three more spurts and then I took a huge breath and held still. Kathleen was motionless, other than ragged breathing.

We fell asleep. When we awoke we were stuck together in our own melded juices. Kathleen was still lying on my chest but I was no longer inside her. She pulled us apart and then took me by the hand and into the shower. We cleaned each other and kissed each other for quite a while. As all good lovers do we paid particular attention to every inch of skin available for touching. When we did get out I dried Kathleen and she dried me.

We were both very hungry so we raided the kitchen and quickly cooked some enchiladas I had from Trader Joe's Market. Kathleen had never had enchiladas before but seemed to think they went well as an after sex meal.

After we ate we went back into the bedroom and stripped the bed of the sex stained sheets. I took them and put them in the washer and started the process. Kathleen put clean sheets on the bed and was waiting in it when I returned.

She looked at me with a huge smile on her face and said, "Lee, I'd like it if you would call me Kat." She turned back the covers and invited me beside her. Being a gentleman I did not refuse or even hesitate.

"Kat, I'd like to know how long you can stay."

"I have to be back on base before 0800 Monday morning."

"I'll drive you there, if that's OK with you."

Her hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock and she said, "If I stay can I keep playing with you?"

My answer was given when I rolled to her, took her in my arms and spent the next few minutes kissing her. We fell asleep tangled together.

The rest of the weekend was spent enjoying each other, learning about each other and loving. I learned about the family and the town where she had grown up. She learned about how ill prepared southern California is for the infrequent rains, how much I love walking at the beach while it rains, and she discovered that she liked both of the Mexican restaurants we went to.

I learned more about how to love her. We both learned that two orgasms a day seemed to be my limit and that Kathleen did not appear to have a limit. Kathleen loved being held both when we were dressed and when we were in our skins. When we slept we slept well together.

Sunday night I set the alarm for 0530. When we woke up we dressed quickly and headed north. The rain had ended and as we approached Point Magu the sun was up far enough that Kat saw how beautiful the drive was between my home and the base.

As I pulled to the side of the base gate and stopped I looked at my watch. It read 0744. Plenty of time for a wet good-bye and a question.

I asked, "When can I see you again?"

Kat took my face in her hands and kissed me, long, warm, wet and full of tongue. When she ended the kiss she kept holding my face and said, "I am planning to be out at the bus stop at 1700 on Friday night. I'd like to go see Malibu and maybe some other places in California."

"Waiting at the bus stop is fine, but don't take the bus. I'll be here waiting for you if that would be something you want."

"I would like that very much."

We kissed once more and she got out of my car.

I was parked beside the bus stop at 1655 on Friday.

To find out what happened then, see chapter two soon.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers
12