All Comments on 'It Started One Faithful Day'

by Illusionary

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dictionaries...

were invented so people could look up the meaning of words. Faithful means that you are trusted, reliable or believed. Fateful means that an event was inevitable or controlled by destiny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did you mean fateful?

uh

IllusionaryIllusionaryover 11 years agoAuthor
Yes

Ugh damn it! I didn't even realize it. Son of a...

Thank you guys.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * * * *

"Faithful" in the title does work just fine if that's

indeed where Karen and her son are going in life.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

good shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Got Lost in the relatives

All of the relatives at the beginning were not necessary. Very tough to keep track of who was who and why. You dragged that part of the story along slowly and then lauched like a rocket to get to the end.

Could have been smoother and more enjoyable for the reader.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I was wondering why his mother is a whore.

She may be hot now, but if she keeps whoring herself out, she'll be just another worn out slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
whore

i think she is a whore swallowing every guys cum in the town i would be a shamed and disgusted by my mother and romance tag is a little to much shes a striper that fucks everyone in town so...no love in this story just nasty lol.overall good write but i hate whore mothers incest storys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What is a 'faithful' day? Do you mean 'fateful' day?

I'm confused already. Love slut mothers though - you got that right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too late, ...

Damn, another literate reader beat me to it. Fateful day, not faithful day. I didn't even read a word of your story because of this error. That is all, ass clown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

This story has so many fucked-up errors in logic, common sense, grammar and plausibility that it's not even funny. Starting with the title..."Faithful" Day? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Vomit on paper

This story has all the aspects of someone puking on a book report. Its colorful, smells, is hard to read and really doesn't make sense. Which goes to show that you can vomit on paper and then add a slutty mother and some people will give it 4-5 stars. The logical inconsistencies wouldn't be so bad if spellling and grammar were better, but as a whole it just makes me want to hit my head until I forget I ever read it.

IllusionaryIllusionaryover 11 years agoAuthor
Haha

I love that the last comment is complaining about my spelling and grammar, yet they are unable to write or spell at all :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Really? You think that the grammar and spelling were wrong? Explains a lot about your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Quickly became unreadable. The Karen character itself would have made it hopeless. Can't understand how people could enjoy this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SUPER

A wonderful story. You defiantly needed the first part to setup for the beautiful finish. A hot Mom! Wow!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHAT A STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED AFTER PAGE ONE. TOO MANY PEOPLE.....LAROC OF AGES

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
It Started One Faithful (sic) Fateful Day, Karen and Timothy (mother and son)

All of us, every individual, has a M-O-T-H-E-R to seed, breed, nurture, rear and teach us, and nearly as important as seeding is the love that every mother has for her offspring. Like every aspect of life, a mother's love is relative, from near zero to near one hundred, is the depth, the density and sincerity of her love for her child. Karen and her son could have been the ideally, though not idyllic, mother and son incest affair. Karen allowed her self to be beaten down and abused by her ex-husband; it's shameful she allowed her ex-husband to continue his debasement of her, in so doing she became a gutter-whore. And regrettably, her shit-brained son-pig doesn't give a crap, except for the depraved pleasure of her being his cum-bucket

The more people, friends, spectators, relatives involved in a story the more the story loses engrossing readers, and the more the main and basic necessary character's roles are diluted and melted to be less significance to the story. Too much of anything is superfulous, time-wasting, distracting and crowding of space necessary for other, characters, should-be stars and leaders of any story, movie or entity.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Shouldn't that be "fateful" day?

This seemed to be all over the place. I'm sure someone will like it, that someone just isn't me. That dad is a prime candidate for a headbreaking though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Messy and dull

Thiis went from incomprehensible to unreadable in just a few paragraphs - I was unable to feel anything for the protagonists except wish that they'd all keel over from a sudden fatal illness so this endless yada-yada would stop. And is the son an idiot or a retard? No stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Karen was fixing her hair in the mirror and stole a glance at her baby in the shower. Her jaw almost dropped at the sight of what was sticking out of his groin. Her juicy pussy twitched with the thought of such a thick cock living under the same roof as h

I honestly don't understand the negative comments of some readers. This is an excellent story of seriously hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. It describes the intense passion that can erupt between a big strong boy like Tim and his voluptuous and sensual mother Karen. Karen spots her son through the glass shower screen and she's stunned by what Tim's got sticking up big and proud from between his legs, his huge throbbing-hard cock. Mom gets wet "down there" at the sight of her son's massive mommy-pleaser. Meanwhile, Tim's had real dirty thoughts of his own about his mother, as practically all boys have from time to time. When he sees her lovely naked legs he "mutters to himself, 'Gosh, those would look fucking hot wrapped around my waist'"--he means with his cock buried up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of. Lots and lots of boys like thinking about their mother's cunt, just as Tim does, and it always gets them hard, just as it gets Tim real hard. And plenty of moms like to think about their darling baby boy's meaty cock, hanging over his young balls or best of all sticking up straight and reaching for the sky, just as Karen does. There's nothing as natural and inevitable as the connection between a son's cock and his mother's cunt. A boy is always aware, at some level, of his mother's cunt, his own birth canal. A mother is thrilled by the fact that her cunt gets her boy hard, it sets her cunt pulsating. Nowadays, as old antiquated sexual restrictions are fading fast, more and more mothers and their sons all over the country are doing what comes naturally. Boys understand that they've got something in their young balls that belongs up their mom's warm wet loving twat, and moms covet all that warm creamy semen in their boy's hot young balls. Boys love unloading their balls and shooting their mother great big twatfuls of their semen, and mothers know it's the best, most sincere gift they can ever receive from their darling baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And once again Bigdaddyg123 comes a-trolling...

Someone please push this garrulous old fart off an overpass and put him out of my misery, his half-assed, trying-to-be-intellectual comments once again re-telling the story in a way I'm sure every author he trolls finds particularly objectionable; why doesn't he just go and jerk-off in a closet and stay off the comment sections?

Story was confused but definitely on the way; I would suggest an editor and a few passes at proof-reading before posting next time, but still a good effort. I gave you three stars, as you could have done this better, hopefully next time you will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think someone needs to handcuff her ex to a bucket of concrete and drop him off the end of a pier and be rid of his psycho ass, lol!

Bit of a shocker having mom whoring out at the strip club though:/

Pretty good story though, bit of a looking buildup!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Slut Karen's clean up boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a crock of crap

I quit reading after 1 1/2 pages with mom starting to want to do everyone in the club.. I don't know where in the hell this story was intended to go, but it sure as hell started going to hell in a hand basket in a hurry.

The old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star just to vote

turns out mommie was a scum of the earth slut. wouldn't fuck that diseased whore for anything. STD central...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE it very much!

EROTIC!

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69almost 4 years ago
Can't wait to read the next chapter

Very intending. Surprising & shocked that the mom is a stripper or server at a strip club. Could make spin-off stories. Like more about Amy (Tim's Cousin) & her sex experience. James's sex experience. Also, maybe have Tim fuck Amy & his Aunt Angie or have James fuck his sister Amy & his mom Angie. Multiply different ways to go. Like to read them or whichever way you decide to go.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Quit reading in the middle of the second page. Cumslut whore.

tjreadertjreader8 months ago

FATEful... not FAITHful... Jesus titty-fucking Christ. *sigh*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous