It Started One Faithful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was shocked at his brashness. She couldn't believe somebody could speak to her like that. Oddly enough, she felt a tingling between her legs. She caught herself staring at his package, wondering if it was anything like Tim's. She decided right then and there, she had to know. Her primal instincts overpowered her common sense.

A wicked smile came across her face, "Meet me outside in ten minutes."

Steven just grinned and nodded in agreement. Karen quickly did her last set and rushed to the locker room to grab her belongings. Her tight pussy moistened with every step.

"God, i must be crazy," she thought to herself.

Karen found the bodybuilder waiting outside for her. She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her car. She stuffed Steven into the back of her late-model sedan and followed him in. She ripped off her sports bra, revealing the glorious breasts and tight, lean torso she worked hard on. Steven grabbed her tit, it looked tiny inside his massive hands as he squeezed it hard. Karen let out a small moan, she loved having her tits played with. He led her hand down to his crotch. Karen began clawing his shorts off. She managed to finally pull them down despite the lack of space. To her disappointment, Steven wasn't nearly as well endowed as her son. He was average she thought, about 5.5 inches long and super veiny. Karen was even further disappointed when she gripped his member and realized how thin he actually was. It was as thin as a pencil! But no matter, Karen was determined to get fucked right this moment. She proceeded to play with his dick, watching it grow in her hand.

Steven groaned loudly, "Hnnnnnngh."

He squirted a small spurt of jizz onto Karen's hand.

"Ahhh, thanks babe. I needed that," Steve commented.

Karen's face reddened with anger. She immediately threw him out of her car. The whole encounter didn't even make it to five minutes. Karen was left flustered and horny. She let her hand wander to her still dripping wet pussy and began to flick her clit. Within a minute, Karen was on the verge of orgasm. The windows in her car fogged while she experienced her sweet release. She finally managed to pull her hand away and was discouraged. Karen's pussy was still engorged with blood, she had become a slave to her high libido.

"Only one thing can relieve me now," Karen thought. "A hung, hard cock pounding my little pussy."

Images of Tim's cock in the shower flooded her mind. She fixed her clothes and realized she needed to be getting home. Karen began her uncomfortable drive back home.

Meanwhile, back at home Tim had decided to indulge himself on his birthday. He was making use of the hot tub they kept in the backyard. He often enjoyed sneaking into to it while naked when his mother was away from home. In fact, he spent most of his alone time naked and tanning in the secluded backyard. Tim loved the feeling of the warm bubbles against his cock as he moved in the tub. It relaxed his sore muscles. Tim always lost track of time in the tub...

Karen finally pulled into her driveway. She remembered she had wanted to adjust the sprinklers in the backyard so she headed to the side gate. Just as Karen turned the corner of her house, she spotted her son resting in the tub with his back turned towards her. For whatever reason, Karen decided to stop and watch him. Her wicked mind started thinking of his thick cock again. Her hand naturally moved between her legs and rubbed her clitoris through the material of the yoga pants. She stayed crouched down and watched Tim for the longest 10 minutes of her life. Suddenly, Tim snapped out of his euphoric state. He had to get back inside before his mother came home from the gym. He stood up in the tub and moved for the edge. Karen noticed the movement from the tub and glanced away from her pussy for a moment. She was shocked to see his naked, muscular ass emerge from the tub.

"Oh god, turn around... turn!" Karen muttered.

Tim put his leg over the edge of the tub in order to get out and thats when she saw it. Karen's stared slack-jawed at her young sons groin. She couldn't believe the size of his dangling cock. It was easily longer and at infinitely thicker than Steven's prematurely ejaculating penis even though it was in a flaccid state.

"Holy shit" she gasped, gawking at her sons hanging dong.

Karen began furiously rubbing her pussy at that moment. She kept staring at his massive dick as it bobbed moved with every step Tim took.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Yes yes yes"

Karen had an orgasm building within her like nothing she had felt before. Her lean abs tensed. She pulled out a breast and began twisting a pierced nipple. The cool air amplified her sensations. She rubbed faster and harder than before. Her muffled moans became more intense. Her thigh muscles flexed as she splayed her legs wide open.

"Ah ah ah oh god aieeeeee!" she moaned through clenched teeth.

Karen collapsed on the grass. She slowly regained her senses and realized she had a huge wet spot on her crotch. She smiled, content with the afterglow of orgasm. She happily moved back to the front door of the house and walked in.

Chapter 5

It was late in the evening, around 8 PM. Karen had managed to avoid her nudist son for most of the day. Her mind was racing at what she had seen earlier at the hot tub. It made her pussy tingle at the thought of it. Her knees were still wobbly from the orgasm. Suddenly, her huge-cocked teenaged son bounded down the staircase.

"Hey mom, im going out with the guys tonight. It's some birthday celebration surprise they have for me. I'll be back late," Tim said, rushing out the door.

Karen thought it was great to have the house to herself for a bit before she went for her evening workout. 8:30 PM came around and Karen got her duffle bag again and made her way to her second workout of the day.

Tim and his friends stopped at a bar. They lucked out, it was ladies night this evening and the bar was jam-packed. The group of 4 young men gathered at a table in order to examine the sexy women in attendance. After a few drinks and even fewer successes with women, the young men and Tim decided to go to a strip club. Tim was overjoyed at any chance he got to ogle gorgeous women. The group of boys eventually reached their destination.'Tony's Girls. Live Nudes XXX' said the flashing neon sign. The three boys decided to pay Tim's cover fee and all of them piled into the dark, sultry club. Tim was ecstatic at the sight of semi-nude women perusing the club. His party sat down at a table near the main stage. Tim stared at the young blonde woman dancing on stage. She was a blonde with great sized tits and was wearing only her thong. She reminded him of his sexy mother if she had a more lean physique. The blonde slid up and down the poll seductively, encouraging the droves of men to throw money at her. Her bodacious body was writhing passionately. Eventually, a scantily clad server took their orders. Tim's eyes were affixed firmly to the blonde on stage but he still recognized the voice of the server. He turned to greet her and his skin turned pale white. Tim's jaw dropped to the floor. The alluring server was his mother!

Their eyes met and Tim could tell that Karen was also as flabbergasted as he was. Karen nodded and tried to force a smile to calm both her and Tim. He quickly glanced around the table, luckily none of the guys realized that the woman was his mother. After the initial shock wore off, Tim went back to ogling his sexy mom. She dressed in a sheer lace pink teddy with a matching pink low-cut thong. The thong flattered her amazing ass perfectly. Tim drank in his slender mothers figure. He noticed her bellybutton, his mother had it pierced! Tim had never thought his mother to be the type for a sexy piercing like that. His eyes roamed up and down her silky legs. The Stiletto pumps Karen was wearing accentuated her toned calves further. She looked like the human personification of desire. His cock was fully hard in mere seconds, throbbing at the sight of his mothers fit ass. Suddenly, one of Tim's friends sliced through the quiet but heavy tension.

"Hey how about a few drinks and a... private dance for me and the birthday boy!" He shouted while pointing to Tim.

Karen hesitated for a moment but reluctantly agreed. Tim's eyes widened. His mind was swimming within a million thoughts, it was too much to process at once. She told the two young men to follow her and they did. The boys couldn't take their eyes off Karen's perfectly toned rear-end in her thong. Tim shyly tried to hide the obviously protruding bulge in his pants. Karen showed the boys to their VIP room, pulling the curtain aside for them to enter.

Tim's friend smacked Karen's ass on the way in. "Jesus..." He exclaimed.

The young men excitedly sat down on the red couches in the room. Karen's pussy immediately became wet when she noticed her baby hiding his huge bulge. She nervously wondered what she was going to do.

Karen started nervously dancing for the boys. Every muscle in her body tensed with each movement. Tim sat there in disbelief while his friend egged on Karen. She seductively slid the lace teddy off her shoulders, revealing her round tits with pasties attached to her nipples. Tim had now relaxed a bit and was openly enjoying the show. After a few minutes of dancing, Tim's friend blurted out, "You know we paid you for a 'private' dance, right?" Karen's face reddened. Tim's friend motioned for her to come over and he whispered something in Karen's ear. He handed her two $50 bills. Karen took the money and slowly sank to her knees. Tim was confused as to what was happening. His heart was thumping in his chest. His mothers hands started rubbing on his friends thighs, she slowly unzipped his trousers and dragged them down his legs. Tim was in shock and awe as his mom fished his friends hardening penis out of his briefs. She was going to blow him! Tim couldn't look away, he swore he had never been this turned on in his entire life. His friend reached down and kneaded Karen's tit while she sucked him. He accidentally pulled off her pasty. Karen had her nipples pierced too!

She reached up and removed the other one, "I guess there is no need for this one either."

She went back to sucking on his cock, the cool air caused her nipples to stiffen as she bobbed her head up and down. Tim's friend was getting close to orgasm, his bloated dick was aching for release. Karen sensed his need to cum and doubled her efforts. She made and held eye contact with the young man, the passion smoldering inside her. That was all Tim's friend needed.

Karen shoved his dick further into her mouth and he spurted into her throat. He groaned in ecstasy as she tugged on his empty balls and sucked the last ounces of cum from him. She tightened her lips around him as she pulled her mouth off, causing him to yelp in pleasure. Karen rose from between his legs, licking her lips.

"Thank you baby, that was delicious... I enjoyed every drop," she said to him with a wink and sultry tone.

"Don't forget the birthday boy," the spent mess of a boy managed to stammer.

Tim was speechless. He just witnessed his mother swallow a load of cum! Topless! In a strip club no less! He didn't know how to feel at this moment. All he felt was his pulsating cock in his jeans. His eyes couldn't stop looking at Karen's pierced nipples... it made Tim wonder what else she was hiding from him. He was jumbled in his thoughts.

Chapter 6

Karen looked over and her son sitting on the other side of the red couch. Lecherous thoughts entered her mind. She was not her usual self. Her pussy and libido were in control of her now. She slowly stepped toward her son without saying a word. Her slender body seemed to glide to him. Tim's was wide-eyed as he tried to comprehend how incredible his mother's body was. She grabbed his hand and guided it to her pierced tit. Tim's touch felt warm and was welcome. Karen let out a small gasp as he squeezed hard.

She pushed him back on the couch and stood over him with her hand on her cocked him as if to say, "Are you ready for this?"

Karen wanted her baby boy in the worst way. She turned and bent over, digging her thumbs into the waistband of her thong. The view was unbelievable.

"This is it," he thought to himself. "My fantasy is going to come true."

Tim unbuckled his belt. His mother began to teasingly tug her panties over her bent ass, revealing her incredibly erotic pucker of her asshole to her son. Karen stopped her panties at her thighs, she reached back and spread her ass apart. "Go ahead" she moaned to her boy. The two had completely disregarded the friend sitting next to them. Just as time was going to finger his mothers asshole, a huge black man pulled the curtain aside.

"A'ight, you two guys.. OUT NOW!" boomed his voice. "NOW"

"C'mon man, we payed and haven't done anything disrespectful," argued Tim's friend.

The bouncer motioned for Karen to put her outfit back on. "I don't give a fuck, rules say only 30 minutes per session in the VIP... You feel like testing me kid!?" the man bellowed.

Karen had a look of disappointment on her face. She was so close, she couldn't believe this happened as she snapped back to reality. Karen quickly dressed and exited.

"OK, now you two kids gotta get yo idiot friends outta here. They are disturbing the other patrons," growled the bouncer.

The two boys quickly composed themselves and rushed to their friends. Each one grabbed another friend and dragged them out while they were laughing hysterically. Tim looked back and saw his mother walking to the VIP area again with another man. His cock stirred in his pants as they left. It was a long, quiet drive home for Tim. He had almost touched his naked mothers perfect ass. He was so turned on by his mothers behavior tonight. It was about 1 AM when Tim was dropped off at his house. Tim was horny when he got to his room. He swiftly shed his clothes and whipped out his throbbing member. It was already at the full length when he took his first stroke. He thought he had looked a little bit longer than usual while he continued stroking himself. Tim was moaning loudly as he felt the searing hot jizz leaving his balls. He squirted rope after gooey rope on his chest.

"Ahhhhhh" he grunted, continuing to whack off his still stiff prick.

He had discovered recently that he could maintain his erection for several consecutive orgasms. He kneaded his dangling balls gently. Tim repeated this routine for another 30 minutes at least. He came on himself 3 more times, causing a pool of warm semen to accumulate on his bed. He got up to wipe himself and bed clean. Tim immediately collapsed of exhaustion after he finished cleaning. He felt his dick slowly deflate as he thought of his mother. Tim heard his mother open the door and shuffle into the house as he started to doze off.

Karen awoke late the next morning to the sound of rain pounding on her window. Her nude form raised from under the sheets. She was disappointed that the weather was so terrible today, she had hoped to go for a run this morning. Karen stepped over to the body length mirror in her room. She flexed. Her slim body looked marvelous she thought. Karen eyed her mound which had a light tuft of hair on it. She gave herself a stamp of approval and pulled out the smallest pair of panties she owned over her slim hips. It was an extremely low-cut thong which barely managed to cover her pussy lips. It put her whole mound on display, exposing her pubic hair. Karen marched downstairs with dirty thoughts forming in her mind. She was in the mood for sex.

Tim sat in his bed thinking of what had happened the night before. It seemed like it didn't even phase his mother when she was almost naked in front of him. Tim swore she was genuinely going to fuck him. He further wanted to know how long she had been a stripper. Is that how they could afford the luxuries they had? Tim decided he had to have answers today. He put on his pajama pants and a clean white shirt and headed downstairs for breakfast.

Timothy could smell a delicious breakfast cooking. He halted outside the kitchen, took a deep breath and marched in with a stern look on his face. He stopped dead in his tracks and gasped at the sight before him. Karen was standing over the stove in her thong underwear, pouring pancake batter into a skillet. Karen heard him enter and turned off the warm stove.

She turned to Tim, "Mornin' baby."

Tim's eyes furiously moved around her body. They started at her bare tits, moved down to her tiny waist, and finally stopping at her uncovered tufts of hair. Tim had never seen a woman's pubic hair before The sight electrified him. Karen sensuously walked over to him and sat him down on a nearby chair at the table. Tim was taken aback at the strength his petite mother had.

"I thought we could pick up where we left off last night stud," Karen said while Tim leered at her naked breasts.

His mother deftly slipped her tiny panties down her shapely legs. Karen kicked them off her foot, sending her panties out of sight. She lifted a leg placed it on Tim's thigh, keeping him from escaping. Karen was determined to have a cock inside her tingling pussy. She placed her hands on Tim's shoulders and slowly worked her way down to his chest. She roughly grabbed his shirt and pulled the boy close,

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of that giant hunk of meat between your legs," she moaned into his ear.

Tim felt as if his mind had melted. He could smell the sweet scent of her juices dripping out of her cunt. He was barely conscious as his mother worked her way into the slit of his pajama pants. She toyed with him a bit before freeing the thick slab from its confines.

"Oh god baby, Your HUGE!" exclaimed a wide-eyed Karen. "Its so veiny.. and thick too."

She slowly tugged at his growing shaft as she marveled at its girth. Her mouth watered at the prospect of fucking the hung teenager before her. Tim didn't know what to feel; he was a mess of excitement, nervousness, desire, confusion, and shame. Karen sensed his apprehension and began fondling his testicles.

"Ohhh" Tim moaned.

He couldn't believe his first sexual experience was with his mother. Karen couldn't get over how her sons penis had grown to such proportions. Suddenly, she had an idea.

"Don't move a muscle, stud" Karen said.

She ran out of the kitchen with her ass bouncing. Tim sat paralyzed on the chair. He was still in shock about his mothers behavior. It seemed like she didn't have any second thoughts about performing incest with him. Before he could finish his next thought, Karen bounded back into the kitchen holding a tape measure.

"Drop 'em," she commanded,motioning to his pants. "I want to know what I'm dealing with here."

Tim quickly pulled down his PJ's allowing his fully erect monster to spring out. Karen unwound the tape measure and headed for his cock. Tim twitched as she fondled him.

"Jesus... almost 8 inches long and just under 7 inches around.." she proudly proclaimed to her son.

Tim just smiled, his mood had obviously more relaxed. Karen took this as a sign to continue and threw aside the tape measure. She straddled him with one leg again and teased his cock with her moist pussy. Her smooth tanned skin starkly contrasted with his pinkish swollen manhood. Karen felt the mood intensify, it was now or never. She gently lowered her yearning cunt onto his eager shaft. The fat head of his prick spread her pussy lips wide open as it probed her.

"Holy shiiiit," Tim groaned. "You feel fucking incredible mom"

A wicked smirk came across Karen's face as she tried to balance herself on his pole. She had never been this stretched out before and it was only the first three inches.