It Started One Faithful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh!" Karen responded to her son.

Karen could feel every vein, bump, and throb with her over exerted pussy walls. She slowly placed both her feet on the floor while he was still inside her.

"Are you ok baby?" Karen teased.

Her breathing became ragged due to the girth of the cock. Tim didn't even realize his mother was speaking to him, he had clenched his eyes shut and was relishing the feeling of losing his virginity to his gorgeous mother.

Chapter 7

The two stayed at that point for a whole five minutes with Karen slipping Tim into her at what seemed like a millimeter at a time.

"God Timmy, I've never even seen a cock... OHHHH!.. this thick before, let alone take it in me!" Karen said.

Her breathing quickening. She could feel her orgasm approaching as she became more accustomed to his massive cock. The swollen head was pressing right on her g-spot causing her thigh to twitch uncontrollably with pleasure. She looked Tim and he simply smiled at her. Karen's hungry pussy wanted more cock. Her cunt lips seemed to be coating the remainder of Tim's erection with her lubricant as it oozed out of her. Karen took a deep breath and proceeded to lower herself further onto his cock.

"OOOOHHHHH fuuuuuuuck YESSSS" she hissed, impaling herself further.

Karen descended upon him for what seemed like forever. Then suddenly, Karen stopped. She had hit her limit to Tim's disappointment. A whole two inches of him was still virgin. Alas, Karen couldn't fit more in without splitting herself in two.

"OH MY FUCKING..." She trailed off, grabbing her abdomen.

Karen looked down to see an obscene bulge in her stomach resulting from his incredible dick. Karen raised herself a few inches. It seemed as if her pussy clung to his cock, not wanting it to be removed. Tim suddenly grabbed her hips and forced her back down, causing Karen to yelp in a mix of pain and pleasure. Tim held her down as Karen kept creeping to the edge of ecstasy. Tim raised her lithe body a few inches and slammed her back down causing her to yelp again. He repeated this a few more times until Karen wildly grabbed his arms and fucked herself on him.Karen curled herself while on top of Tim, pulling them closer together. Suddenly, Karen unwound her contorted body and screamed at the top of her lungs.

"OH GOD I'M CUMMING! FUCK FUCK FUCK! AHHHHH OH AHHHHHH, CUMMMMMINGGG!" she shrieked as she rocked herself on his massive tool.

Timothy felt the pussy tighten extremely on his probing cock. It felt so amazing having his manhood massaged by his mothers birth canal. Karen's midsection visibly contracted with orgasmic bliss. Tim's face contorted and his eyes began to roll back. Karen thrashed about on him for what seemed to be eternity. She eventually came down from her euphoric high with Tim's hard cock still buried in her. It was unbelievable what her son had done to her. Karen's always had strong orgasms before, but this one sent her into the stratosphere. It felt as if her whole body was feeling pleasure at the same instantaneous moment. As she came back to her senses, Karen realized her son hadn't cum yet. She looked down at the bulge in her stomach again and still couldn't fathom that she was able to fit THAT much her.

Karen began rocking slowly back and forth on her sons manhood. The chair started creaking in unison with with her thrusts. Tim was becoming more involved by the second. He tweaked her pierced nipples to Karen's delight. She offered him a breast to suck on and he obliged. Tim was furiously biting and sucking on her delicious tit flesh.

*Bzzzt Bzzzt* Karen's cell phone on the table behind them distracted her. For fucks sake, who could be calling her at the worst possible time? she thought. She reached for the phone while still riding her moaning son. It was Earl calling for sex no doubt. She was about to toss the phone back but had a lecherous thought.

"Don't make a sound," she said half threateningly, clicking the screen to accept the call.

"Hello Earl..." Karen said in monotonous tone.

"What the fuck took you so long to pick up bitch?" responded Earl. "I've been thinking of that sweet ass of yours"

Karen's wicked expression thrilled her son. She changed the angle she was fucking Tim with causing him to grab ahold of her miniscule waist in pleasure.

"I don't know Earl, I've been very busy with my own life," Karen breathed heavily into the phone.

She had too hold the phone away for a second to release a muffled gasp as the new angle caused Tim to press directly onto her G-spot.

"Just like that," she mouthed to her lover.

"You're never too busy for me, you hear that?" Earl tried to assert his dominance over her.

Tim's legs were coated with a fine sheen of his mothers juices and a small pool had accumulated as the juiced dripped down his enormous balls. Quiet sopping sounds emitted from her pussy for every stroke.

"Well I've found a new hard cock to please me you son of a bitch!" Karen scolded, slamming the phone onto the table.

She clicked a button to change it to speaker mode. Tim could hear his father screaming obscenities through the phone. Karen placed her hand on her sons neck and began fucking him mercilessly. She moaned loudly with each thrust she took. She started to nibble on Tim's neck, sending waves of pleasure through his body. Their grunts became more audible as Earl realized what he was hearing on the phone.

"You slut! I'm going to beat down the asshole who has his dick in you, YOU HEAR ME ASSHOLE?" came from the phone.

Karen had become a wild animal. Every stroke pounded directly on her G-spot causing her thighs to begin twitching again. Her skin became sex flushed. This looked stunning with her lightly tanned skin. She began grunting as the fucking became more ragged.

"Fuck you!" Earl repeated on the phone over and over.

Suddenly, Tim couldn't hold it anymore. Karen's creamy pussy was taking its toll on him. He signaled to her that was going to cum.

"Thats it baby, CUM IN ME... CUM IN ME NOW... NOW" Karen chanted in response to her son.

Tim began his magnificent orgasm. Karen could feel the walls of her pussy widen as he throbbed with each spurt deep into her awaiting hungry womb. She felt five... six...seven.. spurts into her tight twat. Feeling the gushing cock in her pussy caused her to orgasm. She bellowed as she clawed Tim's chest.

"OH Fuck, I'm cumming again... UGHHHHH!" she screamed out in pleasure.

The two pulled each other close, reveling in the feeling of cum swirling around in Karen's belly. They both felt subtle sparks of pleasure as Tim's youthful cock remained rock hard inside her. Karen couldn't believe he was still able to keep going after that fuck. Suddenly both of them began laughing as they realized Earl was still angrily screaming on the phone. Karen had another depraved thought to add to her list for today. She raised herself off of Tim's still erect cock until the tip was only inside her. She marveled at the fat, veiny shaft. Just as she shifted her weight, a huge dallop of cum oozed out of her cunt back onto his shaft. Karen quickly snapped a picture of the erotic scene using her phone and sent it Earl without a second thought.

"What the FUCK IS THIS? YOU SLUT! How could you do this?" Earl angrily ranted after viewing the picture.

"Enjoy the picture, its the last time you'll see my cunt, you bastard!" Karen managed to say while holding back her giggles.

Tim began laughing as well once Karen shut off her phone and tossed it to the middle of the table. Karen lifted herself fully off of his cock with a loud sounding pop. Again, a splash of cum dripped from her pussy on the floor. Tim sat still, mesmerized by the incredibly raunchy site of his cum dripping from his mother. Karen feigned embarrassment by covering her mound with her hand. Tim stood up and approached her, his girthy cock bouncing in rhythm with his steps. He moved her hand and embraced her.

"Are you OK mom?" Tim gently asked, feeling his shaft rub against her warm stomach.

"I'm more thank OK baby, I'm fantastic... Thank you so much for fucking me like that." Karen said as she rubbed her splayed open pussy lips. "I can't say the same for the chair and floor though.."

They laughed in unison.

The couple looked back at the combined trail of their juices that accumulated on the chair and floor where they had just fucked. Karen said she'd clean it later as she decided to take care of her son first. She grabbed Tim by the cock and led him up the staircase. He enjoyed the lovely view of her pert ass as she languidly walked in front of him. They both knew they wanted each other and let their minds wander as they headed to their next fuck session.

To be continued...