All Comments on 'It Started With a Kiss'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!!

Extremely.. oops sorry.. surely a masterpiece...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Wow! This was fantastic! Sexy as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really well done!

One of the best stories on here in terms of believable characters and build-up. Well written. (Well, sometimes you like adjectives too much, but they always fit.) Great job of creating both inner and inter-personal conflict, with Carol and Charlie as very believable foils for the siblings; then the overcoming those conflicts. This clearly is a love-story, not just a fuck-story. I like that!

dossermandossermanover 9 years ago
Fantastic read.

A great story and so well thought out. My wife and I read this in bed and it made us both so horny that she actually told me that when she was in her teens that she and her brother would fool around, not have full on sex but she would wank or suck his cock and make him cum and that she would show him how to finger fuck her and suck her pussy and clit until she would cum. Her parents would let them sleep in the same bed because they thought that brother and sister wouldn't get up to anything sexual and it was just sibling affection. My wife told me that she was eighteen at the time and her brother was just turned sixteen needless to say we have had great sex with her telling me the things that they got up to when they could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love!!!!

I just loved this story, especially the way the brother loved his sister and wanted to take care of her and the sex was hot because of that!!! Thank you for a wonderful read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DAUM

I love this story!!!!

it really can get someone turned on!!!!

this got me so wet and horny... i need to fuck bad now.

isabelle-25isabelle-25over 9 years ago
1 star

wordy and boring.

bye

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Brother-Sister Incest story....EVER!!!!!!!

A perfect story in every way!The love,the passion,the emotion,the lust.

Nothing was missing from this story!Congratulations and keep up the terrific work my friend,i wish you the best!

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Great story

Really hot. Why not. Love like it should be. You could easily add 2 or 3 chapters to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesomw!!!

The Story Is More Like A Fairytale!!! Unffolds Like A Dream Come True Incedent ... So Erotic ... Yet So Very Innocent !!! Keep Writing. We Just Love Your Eroticism!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would have been better if he dumped Carol at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

and baby makes three lol. Annie got pregnant!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Holy... You're obsessed with anal. Lol like I'm reading the story and boom butt stuff and it goes on and on and I just couldn't stop laughing. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5037 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....