All Comments on 'It Started With Not Feeling Good Ch. 06'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
So

What's next? Does anybody know?

Still no rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i tell you betrayed wat is gonna hapen,

He is gonna take har back and start munchin on her lover creampie, after a while she is gonna, make him do gang bangs with her bulls, and after a while she is gona chop of his dick and balls, scoop out his brain, and replace him with a lump of shit,and throw his genitals and his one neurin brain do the dogs, because he is definitly not using them. He deserved to be cuckolded and shit upon .

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Slow, stupid and sad

She has a pussy so even though she is a loser she can get laid as much as she wants to get fucked. He is a loser with a job, so he can hire as many hookers as he wants to hire. Why bother with a husband you do not love enough to stay faithful to? Why bother with a wife who doesn't love you? A lot of people visit you in the hospital after an accident. A lot of losers would try to glue a shattered marriage back together, so they didn't feel life failures, but it will not work. Playing with broken glass will get you cut again.

RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
Time to put an end to this

You e beatin this dead horse into glue. Time to day goodbye to our two love duds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
is there a story here

sounds more like a soap opera on the Maury show

justme567842justme567842almost 10 years ago
move it along already

this is a pretty good story but please move it along. it is so boring to wait two days for the next chapter and then it is only a half a page. please. if he is going to reconcile with her then do it or else divorce the bitch and move on. they do not need to keep paying a therapist since the problems have been identified. deal with them and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rather detached

I read this almost as a clinical dissection of a failed marriage, You haven't developed any interest in either party. The wife is a self described shrew, with little redeeming virtues if any. The husband is a trucker with the emotional range of a turnip. Neither is really very interesting or engaging.

That said I am interested in what I am reading from a story perspective. It is n examination of a relationship stripped and bared. While hardly worthy of a 5 it is certainly worth the continued reading.

Those flaming the story should really have moved on. This story has a narrow audience. It won't be a BTB or a stroke story and it isn't a romance as much as it is life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fuck this cuck shit.1

loman317loman317almost 10 years ago
When you write one....

I find it odd, those flaming the story have never posted a story!? Funny how never having done it makes you an authority on how to do it.

Lighten up and applaud the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cant remimber

im lost whats going on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
he should

have taken her boyfriends over to clean his house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@loman317

Really? We aren't allowed to have an opinion on a story unless we've written one? If I want to compliment an author, do I have to 'qualify' for that too? Do you really have to wreck a train before you can recognize a train wreck? I am NOT calling this story a train wreck, I'm only trying to derail the attitude that I have to post a story to have my opinion matter. Apologies to wieliczka for the off-topic posting, but loman317 echoed a belief I've seen here often enough it's become a hot button item for me. For now, I will return to my policy of not commenting on a multi-part story until it is complete. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: @loman317

To add to this, I checked. loman317 hasn't posted a story itself. By its own criteria, it has no business commenting on the story. A comment is a comment, good or bad.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Waiting for

the mega revealing twist that will turn this into slow burn gold. Yeah. Unload on us baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Title should be changed to

The making of a cuckold wimp.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
This chapter did not do it for me

It just tells us again what we guessed from the previous chapter. The problem is that I am not convinced that they have a loving relationship. It would require a really startling change in Carol's personality.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Good story

Seeing incremental improvement is the only way to get it back together. Thank you!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Small Steps

Small Steps in moving forward much like real live !

Good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

Who gives said rats ass about a grand rate. BTB and dump her sorry cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Far

Far too long could have been told in half the words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How could anyone drag out a case of cheating to six chapters?.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago

Well that was 6 pages of Hallmark channel grade shit...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Pretty decent over all, but still waiting for John to smack her along side her head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF are they talking about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems to be veering off the rails. Just suddenly they are living together because of the accident? He went right through the forgiveness stop sign, right across into reconciliation city? That was fast.

phill1cphill1c7 months ago

I disagree with the comment directly below me. I thought the reconciliation was appropriately handled. There were many stages of the reconciliation. I didn't feel it was rushed.

I thought the characters have wanted to reconcile since they started coinseling.

phill1cphill1c7 months ago

coin selling lol

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

I’m sorry to say it but 'Get on with it'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
820 Followers
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...