All Comments on 'It Started With that Talk'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
AUUUUUHHHGGG!

Is it just me, or do a lot of these LW stories seem to be based in zero fact lately.

I have one question that the author never ever tried to answer. WHY would a practicing professional give up his entire career. A career that cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars and years to achieve, just to fuck his best friends wife? Not only that, but by sending the video he had to know he was also giving up his own wife. He also had to know he was risking jail time. Yet he did all that to screw his friend and his wife. Does that make any sense to anyone?

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
that not my issue

why do so many author have to justify a cheating wife? Rape is one thing, in those cases she didn't have a choice, some guy grabs a woman and takes it, that's one thing. So here you have a woman full of drugs and hypnotised. How did it happened, so out of the blue she was drugged, how? And to be hypnotised to you have to sit there and let a doc work on you. It went from she's helping him with a project to she's leaving for 3 days to get fucked. Its yet another version of justifing a cheating wife.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Dogg You Made A Good Point

In this case I believe that the wife really was brainwashed by the asshole shrink and with the meds she really wasn't in control.

The story was fair but unfulfilling. It had more potential as a great story if there was no brainwashing. Thus no real revenge. Still a decent read.

Then again, what the fuck do I know???

HA

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years agoAuthor
But life doesn't always make sense!

Sometimes good people make bad decisions that have devastating consequences.

Thanks for the comments. New stories will be on the way. Soon, hopefully.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years agoAuthor
By the way

This story was going to be a straight "cheated, busted, you're history!" story. Then the damn characters took it over and it became what it ended as.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Maybe life doesn't always make sense; but it is logical

Logical and your story is not. To begin with, why would he ruin his career and his freedom for a three day fuck fest? Why would he send a video to his "best friend" detailing the affair? How the fuck is he able to have a conversation whil banging the shit outta her?

The story was made morse for the lack of English, the baby talk, the bbizarre fixation on foreigners.... You sir, are a moron. Here's your sign.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
I THINK YOU HAVE THE CHAPTERS NUMBER OUT OF SYNC

it didnt start with a talk, it ended and the we go to an epilog. TK U MLJ LV NV

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 12 years ago
NEVER is a long time

I will not get into the story line I just want to focus on your ending about never have as strong of a marriage. My response is bull crap, I think it more accurate to say it will never be the same. Over time your character might have learned to love his wife differently, as for the better, worse, or about the same as in level that would be a day to day thing and a moving target, as for the quality of the marriage it would greatly depended on each persons expectations. My whole point is never could be a short, medium, or a long term used concept here, with varying levels. The husband and wife's chances are I think 33% across the board. They could getting better or stronger, they could stay at the post rape status quo, or they get worse and choose to live apart in some fashion. The question I really think needed to be directly or indirectly asked here are they going to let Steve beat them or not, cause if their marriage stays were this ended or gets worse then Steve some how won, for Steve to lose they not only need to stay together they some how have to move past this and redefine their relationship more so as husband and wife the daughter over time will adjust to the parents she just needs them to define the new relationship first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sorry this is crap

at any point the wife could have chosen not to take the drugs, not to do the training, she was in control when she left. The marriage was destroyed beyond rebuilding. Why spend months, years, attempting to get use to sex and being with each and fighting with emotional and mental scars on all of them. Better to let her continue therapy but not as his wife and living in his home. This is a severe example of RAAC itself verging on being as cruel as the mental and physical raping of the woman. At some point in our lives everyone has to stand up and say i could have stopped it but i chose not to, its like a wife saying i only fucked him because i was drunk. Wow she chose to be drunk, she chose to fuck drunk or not, so did she drink to give herself an excuse to cheat and fuck?

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

At least one anon posted and seemed not to realize that the drugs were given in what appeared to be normal beverages, so the wife was unaware of their influence on her behavior. It is a bit a a question as to why a practicing psychologist would throw away his marriage and practice for another woman and then send video proof to the husband. Possibly there were long standing issues between the two men, but this is never explored. I agree that this could have been a better story if it had been a bit longer and had explored some of the issues a bit deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
authors write to

entertain their readers and readers are told not to insult authors, well from what i have just read anybody who would put this crap on paper is an insult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
????

????

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years ago

I agree with the others that the story would be more fulfilling if the brainwashing had been left out. That said, you have a great deal of talent and a good imagination. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

rphinneyrphinneyalmost 12 years ago
Character...

I am not going to comment on specific actions, but I will say that the author failed to explain in any reasonable way the character of those involved.

Why did Steve do it, and why would he suddenly accept and admit his guilt? Why did the husband (and here his character is so unremarkable I cannot recall his name) merely act as a prop for the actions of the other characters? Why did the lawyer and doctor get a better buildup as dimensional people than the primary characters of the story? And what was the actual point of the story?

These are the questions I am left with, the story itself wasn't interesting enough for me to even have any curiosity about...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Welcome to the wonderful world of the "Loving Wives" story category. Every reader has a different opinion, every reader thinks he or she is correct with their opinion and most if not all readers have no idea what it takes to write a story. The story itself wasn't too bad, but the "Drugged Loving wife" cliche? it worked out okay but it has been done many times before. My suggestion is write the stories you want to write if it makes you happy, but one thing for sure, get your armour plating on you because you will get hit by more than one bully boy anon and their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
school is out

which is nice, looking forward to a summer full of adolescent science fiction fantasies by perma-virgins.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Reason why

Character build-up was written in this way because the protagonist told you what he saw, he doesn't tell you much about himself, because he isn't interested in himself, but he is interested in other people.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Mind control and total betrayal

SWMO had a similar story today. Starts with the "wham!" announcement by wife of her planned infidelities, and develops with the total betrayal by hubby's (perceived) friend(s). The twist here was the mind control element.

I've seen this angle handled better, but this wasn't a total loss, either. The first scene was affecting. After that, the buddy's voice mail and video made no sense whatsoever. Just sort of a cop out: as if the author said to himself "I really like my setup for the story, and I'm going to work out a mind-control angle, but how to do it? I know! I'll make the bastard who is controlling her a total moron and have him give himself up, and give our hero all the ammo he needs to ruin his enemies and triumph without breaking a sweat. I get to the crisis and resolution as soon as I can without any heavy lifting."

So, it falls flat. The last third of the story, with the discovery of wife's being the subject of mind control, could have been interersting as a plot device, but I just sort of was left flat as I didn't sympathize with her character very much.

Seems like the author could have made this a better story, but was rushed in presentation.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
I agree with others

The character of Steve is problematic,about why he did it,was willing stupidly to throw it all away to get at Susan.It is implied it is something deep rooted in the way steve decides to change pleas when he sees the hubby. Could he have a split personality where on of his beings hates the hubby? The scenario is not about lust,if so he wouldn't tape it like that, if to protect himself. His Mr.Hyde would do so on the other hand bc he wouldn't need to care since Steve is not him so to speak.When hub walked into the courtroom he initially smiles at hubby but then when hubby

Mouths "why" it is like Steve returns.

One question is about susan,the story implies she "breaks" free of the programmibg (she left steve before the three days,she is not there when they serve steve) yet she is belligerent when they get together w the lawyers,as if she doesn't know what happened. But the real missing piece is steve and that is significant imo.Btw

A lot of therapists will tell you they tend to be screwy so steve having a dark side wouldn't be that unusual!

One note,steve might have gotten 8 years by pleading guilty but he would face a lot more.The kind of drugs he would have needed to use would be controlled substances and misuse of those are major federal offense,he would likely get 10 years or more.

One note for future writing you don't need to describe characters the way you do,like susan's lawyer explaining he is aussie or describing the background of the indian dr.UK based writers love detail but it doesn't al ways do much for the story and to me comes off as silly.

Matt did get the aftermath correct, even leaving out the stuff on the tape a lot of couples end up destroyed with a typical rape,guilt issues and such,and add in doubts about whether this all was rape or if susan had at least in part been willing (would be natural to assume that susan could have been voicing real feelings about hub and daughter in the video,that it is like being drunk and saying things you normally wont say).

I kind of liked the story,I think it could have been a two parter with the rape in part 1

and the aftermath in part ii that fleshed out the details. I am not sure if I was writing this if I would give susan a totally free pass,I eould at the least have it that she in some ways had been attracted to steve,was bored, and while she may not have cheated did have a part of her that would be willing in theory and that helped with the programming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this story does not make sense

what phycholigist would ever do something like this. it he crazy,not from this story.

to expose himself by sending a cd of his rape to his victims husband and best friend . no reasoning why he would put himself in such a situation. had to know he would get arrested and some serious jail time , plus ending his career.losing his wife. this was such a bulshit story that even as a fantasy this would not work . way over the top of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well............ahh....

Thanks for writing.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 12 years ago
Tripe.

A total waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crap

What a load of shit this is!!

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 12 years ago
Keep writing

Matt, I see the comments below as well. However, you write fairly well. You do a good job of building the emotions of the protagonist. Your story stumbles at times but has a clearly set out path. I hear that writing is liking building muscles, you must use and exercise it to develope it better. Please do so as there is great promise in your work.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Promising first story

The basic quality of the writing and the storytelling is good and the creative thinking involved, was, well, interesting. I have to admit that looking from my reasonably calm spot in reality(?) that Steve's behavior from beginning to end does not any sense, and therefore the story loses the capacity to make a strong impact. I agree that most of the people who I knew were planning on being psychologists were dangerously close to the line... but his desire to destroy himself is amazing.

Thanks for the effort, Matt. Good luck in the future

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Californian law

Believe it or not, Californian law states 8 years for rape. I would want it to be life, but, I am only a writer.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 12 years ago
Poorly thought out.

How did Steve manage to call Doug and tell him he was fucking Susan right at that moment, but she didn't know he was calling? was she wearing headphones and a blindfold?

Did his daughter actually yell out, 'OMFG!'? People don't talk in text abbreviations, except on 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'.

Everyone else pointed out that unless Steve was a sociopath and insane, he would not send a video showing what he did. Did he not think it might get to his wife? You CAN'T put in behavior this bizarre and not give a reason WHY. WAS Steve insane? Did he have a long-simmering hatred of Doug that drove him crazy? We'll never know.

Even sillier was having him suddenly realize he did something wrong and plead guilty because Doug said the word 'rape'.

Your writing is not bad. Unlike many authors on here, you have a grasp of grammar, tense, person, etc. But you really need to think out the story before you hit 'submit'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorry...

this story is just too bizarre!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Stick with UK venues...

....because you lose any credibility when you write American characters behaving this way. Who lets wifey walk out of the house with that level of impunity? What is the point of writing a dramatic story if the characters have no background and the situations described take place in a void, with no context.? Some of the writers here get some lamely thought out positive feedback from the usual band of idiots and think,"Well there,then!" Imagine if the Miami Heat(I'm a Celtics fan) played to the level appreciated by third graders, and were satisfied with that.I'd probably be happy today.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3almost 12 years ago
Wrong category!

This story belongs in the Mind Control category because it allows for the mind altering fantasies. I do not understand the reference to the daughter or why she was involved. In the LW category the fantasies deal with big dicks that the wife cannot give up, some secret desire or obsession. When you have cheating wives give "the talk" it is usually based on the wife wanting to trade up or leave the husband. What is interesting is Steve's actions seems as if he had been brainwashed (by Helen or someone else).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why would competent

Psychiatrists use a discredited form of therapy (NLP) to help a woman who was so basically warped by the drugs and mind manipulations of their sadistic and psychotic friend? There are even better therapies avalible anyway and their distress would be better alleviated by them. Part of writing is good research sometimes. In this case I was disapponted by this attempt at a "happpy ending" even though you have the caveat at the end that it would never be as good as it was. With good therapy there is the real possibility that it could be better than it was. Too bad.

thebulletthebulletalmost 12 years ago
insanity

This guy was a psychologist and did what he did without considering the consequences? We are seeing more and more stories like this - where the sexual predator 'best friend' performs the most heinous acts without once thinking what the long term effect it would have on his own life. What did he think would happen when he sent a video of the betrayal to the husband?

The 'best friend' wasn't thinking at all. It was the writer trying to make the readers more incensed by the actions of the cheaters.

More are more writers are attempting to appeal to the lowest common denominator of LW readers. They are competing to be more and more outrageous about the actions of the antagonists, and more and more outrageous about the responses of the protagonists.

Suspension of disbelief is one thing. But give me something - anything - to hang my hat on.

No one acts this way in real life unless they are just plain psychotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lol @ thebullet

C'mon dude, LW is all about the closet cuckolds these days. Huecuck, betrayed, the rest of the whimpering pussies make it their mission to cry in the comments of ohio, HDK, etc because they don't know what good writing is and don't want it anyway. They want unreadable cuckold stories with revenge and now they get it in spades.

SirThopas said "the beaten cuckold craves revenge" and that maxim holds true for the vocal squealers bitching about every story in this category regardless of quality. Then they take turns giving each other blowjobs over their own semi-lliterate assaults on literature where the English language is brutally raped to serve the "beaten cuckold gets revenge" storyline.

If they wanted to become better writers it would be worth commenting specifically but as has been demonstrated numerous times they either pay no attention to constructive criticism or pathetically attack any commenter with the temerity to criticize their cherished, if incoherent, rambles before summarily deleting them.

So Mr thebullet, thank your local lonely closet cuck for driving away actual storytellers to make room for jibberish peddlers feeding sexless shutins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Some advice

Here's some advice for the author, since he is just starting out. A story like this isn't just about one person (the husband). The behaviors of all the main characters need to make sense in some sort of internally consistent way. The behavior of the best friend was beyond bizarre. It was like he was a plot device, doing everything to create a nightmare for the husband, but without any of it making any sense whatsoever if you look at it from his point of view. If you want to write a good story, try to look at the events through the eyes of each major character, and have their behavior make sense from their perspective. This story could have been much better if you gave the best friend a secret grudge, or split personality, or something, to give him depth. Ditto with the wife: was she completely brainwashed or did she at least partly want to have an affair? That was an interesting question you could have explored. Readers want depth to their characters. We don't care about the accent or ethnicity of minor characters, but we want to know the important stuff about the main characters.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Writer!!**

Goofy storyline. Looking forward to your next submission. Thanks for sharing.

LexiRoseLexiLexiRoseLexialmost 12 years ago
The idea was interesting...

But the dialogue was wooden and the way the story was written didn't draw me in, I found myself skimming instead of getting involved. For example 'I am' instead of 'I'm', I find that 'I'm taking a lover' sounds more realistic than 'I am going to take a lover'. Perhaps a good editor would have helped here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice idea

Good try. Work on dialogue and paving. No meaningful confrontation with crazy Steve.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
if it is UK writer-- count on it being a SUPER WIMP story

susan was raped?? LOL...ROTFLOL... LOL..I am laiughing so hard I gotta go pee...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Let reconciliation occur

It is not Susn'a fault that she was raped; so reconciliation is worthwhile.

as usan waas raped

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
SORRY BABY

but you gotta hit the road baby. not living with a brainwashed slack pussy slut. bye bye baby. hope you have a good life without me. no hard feelings though. love ya babe - but time to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"the usual band of idiots" lol

cbm and huecuck creaming their panties and circle jerking each other while bbl moans and gazes adoringly? at least this author knows how to spell and can write a complete sentence. work on character development and keep the plot on earth until you get better.

lokiloslokilosalmost 12 years ago
Missed something

I must have missed something because the end made no sense. There's no explanation as to why Steve did what he did. With the way he acted in the courtroom I thought the husband had brainwashed him to do this so he could dump his wife and get together with Helen. But that didn't happen so it leaves me wondering what was the point of all this? Steve seems smart enough to pull this off, but then gives himself away....

At least I can understand the reconciliation part, that made sense. If I could I'd give this 2 1/2 stars. I liked some of it, but that Steve part just kills it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Good Story

In this modern world anything and everything is possibe. I can conceive of this actually happening, but it would help to learn what instigated this dreadful event. The story is not complete. We need to know why Steve went beserk and he needs to be dealt with by the injured parties, that's the best medicine for closure.

Keep writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Bizarre

I promised not to do this, so this comment is a reflection of how I feel about the story, and NOT an actual request of the author... WRONG CATEGORY, put it in SciFi and Fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
contrived and contorted especially the ending

The big turn off is the wimpy almost a man who acted like many of the englishmen in these type of helpless cuck stories.<P>

So a waste of talent on a subject no resonable human could tolerate or a husband who had a brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

There is a huge hole in this plot, why did Steve do it? It felt rushed at the end and it was a very good story til it just jumped to that rushed ending.

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 12 years ago
Nice try

Looks like the author has the potential of becoming one of the better writers in LW. This story doesn't quite make it though.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Steve must have had a melt down of his own

Steve had Susan trained to be his perfect sex slave, and then blew it by getting her husband involved, by the phone call and the video.

She was Steve's to do what ever he wanted from her, but I didn't understand why he wanted to stretch her pussy out. Tight pussy is what it's all about, and anyone in their right mind wouldn't want to fuck it up.

He already told her she was not allowed to fuck her husband anymore, so he had her pussy all to himself, and she probably would find a way of keeping her husband from fucking her without her husband becoming too aware of her cheating on him. Susan could have given her husband an excuse for being gone for for three days, and he wouldn't have even been aware of her being a slut to Steve.

Steve must have been fucking her for a while and training her, so why throw all of that away.

I like the premise of the story of making a married woman a fuck slut, and would have liked to read more of their fucking and what he put her through while she was in the slut mode, and under his power. It could have been very kinky with a woman that couldn't refuse her lover anything he wanted.

Still it was a good read and an orginal story

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm sort of at a loss

For the most part, the spelling was good and the writing structure fine, so this author is no dummy, even if depth and development were lacking.

However, when reading the CONTENT of the story, the overall plot and believability, I can only offer one thing, and that would be where I feel he got his inspiration and training.

Monty Python.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
GREAT FIRST STORY!

Well written and a unique twist on infidelity. Feeling bad for both the characters as they both were victims. KEEP WRITING ! I for one am a Fan

greowulfgreowulfalmost 12 years ago
Shows promise

But far too rushed. I believed the mind control bit, but the relationship between Steve and Dave needed fleshing out. Steve is either the dumbest asshole on the planet or mentally deranged--either way, we needed more of the story. Sending the videos was sure to get him caught. Then the courtroom scene was baffling--what made him feel remorse if he did? What made him do what he did. That whole aspect of the tale leaves a bad aftertaste.

Keep trying, and develop your characters.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years agoAuthor
A real incident

Whilst working one night as a telephone operator for a directory service I took a call. I heard a woman moaning, and the man making the call whispered: "I'll bet you can guess what *I* am doing! Wouldn't you rather be doing this, instead of answering calls?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Calif Laws

You mentioned that in your research that California Law is 8 years for rape but did you not think that their would have been more than just the rape charge? A psychologist cannot prescribe medication so there would be several counts of prescribing medication without a liscense, practacing medicine without a license, and knowing California they just might even throw in a parking violation or two.

Johnny1MJohnny1Malmost 12 years ago
A huge hole in this story is motivation.

Why did Steve send the videos? The only answer seems to be so he can be covicted of rape, lose his wife, his practice, and get to go to jail for 8 years. I can perhaps believe the mind control but not that.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aalmost 12 years ago
Almost

geowulf is correct... it appears rushed and Steve is simply a shadow. His character needs more detail for a reader like me to care. Do a revised version and your scores will probably go up.

juderboyjuderboyalmost 12 years ago
Maybe there is something wrong with me

Divorcing a wife because she was raped would be wrong. Blaming her for what she was programed to say would be wrong too. But I don't think I could live with the situation, or her, after everything that happened. I would have never thought I would be that shallow. But I do agree with the others, unless Steve was trying to kill himself, why would he provide such evidence?

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
Huh?!

Definitely needs a rewrite! The most unbelievable part is that a trained psychologist would be stupid enough to send a video to the husband. Maybe you could write in a part for him where he has been taking his own mind altering drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A couple of statements had me shaking my head early on.

1. If it had just been me she insulted, well... maybe a reconciliation

2. That's something I hadn't thought of! Surely Helen would not approve of Steve having a three day fling with her best friend?

It went on from there, from the Ding-Ding - end of tramline it kept going downhill faster and faster until he took her back. Wow

The basic storyline was OK, but this story needs some serious reworking.

SpykkeSpykkealmost 12 years ago
Please don't let the author be from the UK.

Oh the shame. The ending was utterly, utterly unconvincing. At best the husband should walk away. You can't fix the terminally broken. I need a lay down.

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
The only fix for this is to kill Steve and divorce Susan.

And he ought to start planning the murder now. It will get his mind focused on something positive.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Not so sure

I'm not so sure this is the right place for a story like this, it's not so much erotic as just a good story, so little sex in it a better place to publish it must be around somewhere else on the web, don't get me wrong it is well written well paced and a good read, just not for here......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
don't actually like this one

but the story line was good up to a point - keep writing.

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
Of course the author must be a Brit.

How else to explain the flat emotions, the lack of communication or willingness to confront a situation. The male did however stick up for himself by telling the wife that what she wanted was unacceptable. Unusual.

NLP is hogwash. Drugging the victim is getting old in LW. Time to move on to other causes of conflict in a relationship.

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
Oh yes; Sandi-Sue, Susan Sommers, Steve???:

Why, why do LW authors do this? Maddening.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Oh yes. How would a Brit know that El Centro has several nice prisons nearby?

This at least fits into the bobbled story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

still should have killed the bitch, why be married to someone stupid enough to fall foor that shit. Now all he getsw to fuck is used merchandis that inall likely hood wil fuck aroound on him aGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still divorce her

she allowed herself into that situation and regardless she went through with it. No drug is that powerful that you will willingly go off for a weekend and expect to come home with no divorce waiting.

Stupid all cheaters regardless need divorced. I would have shot steve in the head for sending the material to my daughter.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
She allowed it???

Did they read the same story ??

There was no form of consent or cooperation in any of the wrong doing by the wife - period - for the most fervent BTB reader this HAS to be one where you can let go of that and see what happened to her???

Get a fucking grip morons -if he cannot get past it he should leave - yes - for both of their sakes but that is because of his failure to cope NOT what she did.

Nice job - flat delivery aside - thanks -

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
Its sad Tavadelphin

People can read a story and not truly understand it.

Bill was at one time a very trusted friend. It probably taken him years to program Susan into betraying her family like that. And it most probably started very innocently. Maybe as an experiment on his part without letting anyone know what he was doing.

Remember he only realized the gravity of what he done after Dave asked him why he raped his wife. The sick fiend may have thought he was seducing Susan until Dave mentioned the word rape then and only then did he understand.

Sadly Brainwashing and mind control does exist and people who resort to such devices to get what they want is truly evil. The people they brainwash or control are merely victims in a long line of victims.

I ask you who can blame a victim?

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Huge hole in the story.

What made his best friend since childhood turn on him? Why is Steve's behavior at the end consistent with being mind controlled? If he has no training as a psych or in drugs, where'd he learn that? Who dunnit?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

the whore in thes tory is "the monster within" which talks about the friend and his using drugs and going to prison. it was a bit flat and not well received. but it did clear some of it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Some People

This was an interesting story and well-written. I wouldn't waste my time on the mental midgets that cannot appreciate that someone could be manipulated into doing something that they might not ordinarily do. And that can be done without drugs, so it seems idiotic to me to read idiots saying that someone subjected to drugs and psychological manipulation by a trained person shouldn't be given a break. She is as much a victim as he is--maybe more of one. The lack of empathy and mental rigidity their conclusions reveal suggest that THEY have a serious problem. The husband in this story behaved well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i can understand trying to help her recovery

I cant imagine those people with such destroyed lives trying to live together again

A waste of time, effort, and lives

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
should have trusted the rating

and stayed away from this story

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Excellent

What h,appended was so egregious, it had to be rape. Steve is sick in the head. A hard story, but a good one. Far better than the vote score.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You either already knew or learned enough about psychiatry for the explanation

To be believable. I didn't read all the comments. Didn't have to. The white trash that hang out on LW are well known. Good story. Interesting take on brainwashing.

Most of the haters & BTB crowd could use a bit of mental hygiene. Wouldn't take much. With brains as small as theirs, just a little dab of soap would do.

Rogn123Rogn123about 11 years ago
too stupid to be believable

Why would Steve go to all the trouble to set the rape up and then tape it and send it to everyone knowing it would have to end in his misery? Just does not make sense

norcal62norcal62about 11 years ago
Rogn123: Me too!

Premise was too stupid to even try to suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Real good until

The ending when you went crazy with the drugs and hypnosis. That took a good story and dumped it in the toilet. Should have let them be divorced and been done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sorry maintaining and unhappy marriage is bogus on to many levels

divorce, or recycle if you will, and try to lead a happy life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Started out good

but then the drugs and hypno stuff just made it implausible. It's really bad when the comments on the story make for a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why would he send the video?

Why did Dr. Goebbels boast of the way Nazi soldiers raped Russian women?

Because they were drunk on power, ie. INSANE.

That is why. Horrible but true. Which is why the production of violent computer games by the Japanese should be viewed as an act of war every bit as vile as the attack on Pearl Harbour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

Oh she was drugged and hypnotized? Only she had to have been secretly meeting Steve in the first place in order for him to drug her. He didn't mail her drugs and a note saying "take these". I agree with anon. below, the comments make for better reading.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Look up a word called realism

A husband of 20 years doesn't notice his wife acting strangely. If she was drugged and brain-washed, don't you think a man that lived with her everyday for most of their adult lives might have noticed? To drug someone into doing something that goes completely against who they are, they would have to be kinda strong, don't you think? And nobody noticed? Yet a strange doctor looks in her eyes for a fraction of a second and declares: "This woman was drugged and hypnotized against her will, and she really loves you. By the way she had 7 pancakes for breakfast and your lost keys are behind your red floral-patterned couch."

As I said: realism.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
also

An otherwise loving wife one day just marches up to her husband and says; 'Hi honey, we're having meatloaf for dinner, oh and by the way, I'm leaving for 3days to get fisted by my lover, so don't forget to but the garbage out". And he calmly keeps his thoughts to himself and replies; "OK honey, have a great time and I'll see you in 3 days. I love you."

At least put in a single sentence at the start saying that she's dominant and he's submissive. You know, by way of explanation. There's that pesky word again: realism. If the reader can't invest in, or even like any characters, and spends the whole time trying not to fall into vast plot holes, then what's the point?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Little Green Martians

This is as about as plausible as her going out and coming back pregnant and saying she had been raped by Martians.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No

Good story since I read it too the end.

The ending:you certainly made no convincing case for reconciliation,it rambled on.

Also,I mean,suddenly the good doctor had attack of conscience?

It's your story ,and she was raped and stupid to a degree you don't often see.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
@ Anon 8/23

Are you really classifying a whole country of women based on FICTIONAL stories on a porn site?

"English women cheat and are sluts..fact, no need to justify a country of whores/signal moms".

You sound ignorant and your comments are barely readable. Adding "fact" to a stupid statement doesn't make it any less stupid or any more credible.

I for one didn't enjoy this story, but I enjoy retarded sexist idiots even less.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHATCAN BECOME OF THE BROKEN ID

no matter the cost or cause. TK U MLJ L NV

bobajotbobajotover 9 years ago
@Anon

You might be Canadian but I suspect one that your fellow Canadians would like to disown.

It's a story and bears little if any resemblance to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a veryvdiffwrent srory

Well written, thiughtful, unusual, acstandout & sobering, thanks!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS TEMPT FATE

and be surprised when it bites them. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Thoughts

First, kudos for not making the reconciliation smooth and easy.

If the video was correct, they haven't had sex for a month - he never noticed?

blackswordblackswordabout 9 years ago

But we didn't get any explanation on why Steve did it in the end, why with the wife of his best-friend, why he brain-washed her and he sent a video in the end ( unless he is really retarded) because it's really stupide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Write what you know...

Don't write about what is foreign to you like... American idiom, psychology, San Francisco healthcare, sex, people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just read the first page of: "HUSBAND IS AN ASSHOLE!!!!!"

Sorry,

I don't read stories when the main character is clearly an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

in the end of the day she let herself get manipulated in this potition i got "borderline cyndrome" but you know what thats tought me that ad the end of the day no matter you got borderline adhd autistic or what ever there is only one person making decisions for you! so man up and take responsebiltiy!

she also should have seen it comming from a mile away! the moment he said steve wasend to know!

so in my opinion there would have been only one course left!

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
No offense

But this story shows that you know nothing about women. I didn't get past the part where she said she would choose his cock over her daughter. That was so absurd that I couldn't finish. Can't imagine the rest of the story getting any better.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Dubious

I am doubtful that it is possible for a person to be drugged and hypnotized into cheating on their family without it being very noticeable. Also, if it was happening and it would be noticeable, then the husband should have acted, not just let her walk away. So, this appears to be a strange cuckold fantasy that makes no sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bullshit

this story is pure bullshit. she needs her ass set down on the curb. she got exactly what she wanted. she made her bed and let her lie in it. I hate cheating bitch stories and can't say I'm thrilled with the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later