All Comments on 'It Teez Ok?'

by mitlvsmeg

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Never Heard Of

The morning after pill? You're supposed to be your wife's protector and it's obvious that she can't rely on you to do the job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
IF she's pregnant

I see Divorce in your future, since she can't remember what happened. You should have done something right then and there. You should have gotten her out of there. If she's pregnant and IF this is a true story, then I would see her filing for Divorce from your WACC ass when the baby comes out black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Move it

Tell your wife the truth, and get her tested for HIV if it was a black guy from Africa where the disease is rampant. And you where set up by your new friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Abortion of course...

bisubcuckmnbisubcuckmnabout 10 years ago
If she were my wife,

First of all I would make sure any sexual partners we screwed around with were disease free.

Apparantly the wife enjoys cuckolding. I would encourage her to enjoy herself to the fullest. If she was impregnated by a black man all the better. Everyone would know that my wife made love to black men, among others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't ever do it again..

First get yourselves tested for STI's...and a pregnancy test, she should have taken a morning after pill, just to be on the safe side...

You were both induced by the affect of the drugs...

I think you should tell her the truth of what happend and how it made you feel....

And I would advise never to go to a club like that again....

If you want to swing....do it with a respected couple...

And you are not a cuckhold.,,,,,

Don't listen to that asshole.....posted underneath me..

Obviously a sick fuck into this fetish.,,

All the best.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rape

I'm sorry to tell you this bit that guy raped your wife. She wasn't sble to consent and the main rule in swinging Is no means no. You said no bit didn't move to stop him and he took advantage of your inexperience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What you should do is learn to love watching her take that black cock. What you don’t know is that she didn’t take drugs that night. It was a placebo. She was very much aware of getting fucked by him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous