It Was a Bad Day - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took both women to hold Bill still while they fastened the ankle cuffs. They adjusted them so his knees were up and his legs were spread. Maggie lubricated a probe about six inches long and shaped like a butt plug. She pushed it against his rectum. She pushed slowly until the thickest part had past his sphincter muscles, which clamped down on the smaller shaft behind. She then fastened an electrical wire to the probe and connected it to something that looked like an amplifier. She then took a small thin probe with an electrical wire hooked to it and lifted his cock. She slowly slid the probe into the end of his cock and about two inches deep in the urethra. She slipped a rubber collar over the head of his cock to keep it from coming out. She plugged that into the same amplifier.

As Maggie adjusted the knobs on the machine he felt a small pulse of electricity in his ass and the head of his cock. It was unlike anything he had ever felt before. His cock started hardening instantly. The next pulse was stronger and caused him to involuntarily buck his hips off the table. His mind went into sensory overload. He wanted it to stop, but it felt magnificent.

"I got the measurement. Do you want me to let it run for a few minutes?" Maggie asked.

Bill's hips jerked off the table as Maggie turned up the pulse rate and Alice adjusted the table to the horizontal again. Bill started humping the air as his super hard cock jerked to the pulses of electricity. Bill couldn't have answered if he had wanted to.

After about two minutes Maggie turned the machine off. Bill was both elated and deflated. His cock was wilting fast. Maggie removed the probe from the head of his cock and then his ass.

"One more test and its all fun and games."

Bill lay on the table wondering about the sensation the electric impulses had given him. It was totally fantastic. He thought he could really get into the electricity thing. He had heard of electrosex, but it was his first experience. He could see how a man could become addicted to the feeling.

Maggie stood where Bill could see and began unbuttoning her smock. She opened it to her navel, but didn't let her nipples show. It was obvious to Bill that she wasn't wearing a bra over her magnificent endowment. He could see her hard abs and the rippling muscle that had taken a lot of dedication to build. He felt the response in his penis.

Maggie went to a cabinet next to the wall and opened a drawer with her back to Bill so he couldn't see what she was doing. She took something out of the drawer and held it behind her back as she walked back toward the table.

Bill had the mixed feelings of curiosity and apprehension as he wondered what she was going to do to him next. She had re-buttoned her smock so the only button holding it together was just under her breast. As she walked back to the table it gaped open so Bill saw she was naked under the garment. She had a better midriff than Alice and no hair was showing as the opening in the smock moved over her pubis.

Maggie pulled the object from behind her. It was a long clear plastic tube. One end was open and the other seemed to have some type of hose connection. Bill couldn't imagine what she was going to do with that.

"This is a fourteen inch penis pump tube. It goes over your cock and seals against you body. I put a vacuum on the pump and it stretches you penis. I am going to measure the time it takes for you to fill the tube. It is only two and a quarter inches in diameter so you should fit snuggly. Alice is going to shave you so we can get a good seal."

"I don't want to do this. Let me go. That was the deal. I would submit, but you had to quit when I said so."

Alice walked closer with a bowl of water and a disposable razor. She shaved his entire pubic area and scrotum. While she was doing that Maggie was applying a liberal amount of petroleum jelly to opening of the tube. When Alice was finished shaving, Maggie rubbed the lubricant over the skin and head of Bill's flaccid shaft. With that done she put the head in the opening of the tube and started pushing the tube on while feeding his penis in. With the tube over his penis Bill could see that there were markings on the outside that indicated inches to the opening. Bill was showing eight inches. Maggie fastened a clear hose to the quick-connect fitting at the top of the tube. The other end was fastened to what appeared to be a common brake-bleeding pump used by automobile mechanics.

"You may feel a little discomfort at the base of you cock, but it won't hurt you. Some men really like the feeling of getting stretched. I've seen men cum in thirty seconds the first time they are pumped. It's alright if you do."

With Alice holding the tube against his body Maggie began pumping the hand pump. Bill watched as his cock began to stretch just a little as the vacuum built.

Bill didn't know what to think. The vacuum was making his cock erect inside the tube. It even felt pleasant as he watched it expand. It reached his normal twelve inches, but Maggie kept pumping. He felt it press into his pelvis at the base of his cock and it began to hurt a little. The pulling sensation on his cock outweighed the pain by far. Maggie kept pumping. Bills cock reached the thirteen-inch mark and stopped growing. He had never been stretched that long. He could see his cock pulse with every heartbeat. It was getting darker in color and seemed to be getting thicker.

"We'll leave that on for a few minutes and see what happens. I'll keep the vacuum constant as it expands. If it starts hurting or feels like it's tearing let me know."

Alice and Maggie left the room with Bill still strapped to the table. All he could do was wait for them to come back.

Bill didn't say anything. He was totally fascinated watching his cock expand in the tube. It felt good to be stretched, except where the tube was pressed into his body. It was humiliating yet erotic. As he watched, his penis became longer and swelled to touch the walls of the tube. It didn't take long for his penis to reach the end of the tube and the head to become sucked against the fitting for the vacuum hose.

"Hey . . . Someone, this thing is starting to hurt. Are you listening to me? Hey!"

"I think I hear Billy yelling," Alice said as she removed her head from between Maggie's legs.

The timing was perfect. Maggie had just started coming down from one of the most intense orgasms in her life. Playing with Bill's cock had turned her on to heights she hadn't realized before. She and Alice were both Bi and may have tended a little toward the gay side. Bill didn't need to know that.

With Alice still naked and Maggie in her lab coat, left unbuttoned they returned to the basement. As soon as she saw the tender tip of Bill's glands being sucked into the vacuum fitting she knew why he was yelling. She walked over to Bill, grabbed the tube, and released the vacuum.

"My God, I can't believe the size of that thing," Maggie said as her hand went between her thighs and rubbed around her clit.

Alice pulled the tube off and to their surprise Bill's cock was left standing up like a flagpole. Maggie used a warm soapy cloth to clean up the lubricant and clean his groin. While being cleaned, Bill gave her a continuous series of moans. It was obvious that he was horny and getting pleasure from the touching. Bill was releasing a steady flow of pre-cum that ran down his shaft and over his balls.

He couldn't help himself. He couldn't deny his obsession to succumb to the demands of his cock. All it wanted was sex, pure raw sex. He felt disgusted with himself. How could he let himself be led around by the cock? Alice had found his one true weakness

"Alice, we had a deal. Let me up. I've had enough."

"Not yet sweetie. We haven't gotten the most out of that magnificent monster yet. How would it like some nice hot pussy?" Maggie answered.

A sudden thought of Janice passed through his mind, as he lay on the table helpless. The thought was erased as Maggie let her amock slide to the floor. Bill gasped at the pure animal perfection of her body. His cock took over all the thinking.

Maggie had a magnificent body. Her breasts were large and high. They were natural and for their size very firm. There was no indication that gravity was taking over. They had dark brown areoles with big hard nipples. She was muscular and had six-pack abs. She was as near an Amazon as he had ever seen. Her muscular thighs and firm round butt put Alice to shame and that was saying a lot. She exuded sex. She was a fit match for his monster cock. She deserved to be bred.

"Look at that thing. Do you think you can take all of that?" Maggie asked Alice.

"I sure want to give it a try," Alice said as she climbed on the table and threw her leg over Bill.

As Alice rose up over the length of the monster Maggie grabbed it with both hands and held it steady so she could lower herself on it. The head looked huge next to Alice's dripping wet pussy. She lowered herself enough that there was contact. Maggie rubbed the head back and forth along her slit as she lowered enough to be opened as it started to penetrate her. Maggie released the shaft as the head stretched the opening and started to slide in.

Maggie put her hands on Alice's hips and started pulling her down on the shaft. Alice resisted and Maggie let her back up before pulling her down again. On each attempt another inch of cock disappeared into Alice.

"It's too thick. When it was its normal size I could take it, but it's too thick," Alice complained.

Maggie pulled down one last time and the head of Bill's cock slammed into Alice's cervix. Alice screamed in pain and using all of the strength of her thigh muscles hurdled herself off the cock. Alice had managed to get about ten inches in. She lost her appetite for sex as she got off. She was cramping and having serious pain in her abdomen.

"Let me try. I can do better than that," Maggie said as she climbed on the table to take Alice's place.

Bill's cock was already wet with the lube from Alice. That made it a lot easier for Maggie to get it started in. She slid the head up and down her pussy until it felt comfortable to put at her opening. She rocked back and forth to stretch herself over the glands, but held very still as she was stretched beyond anything she had imagined. Slowly she lowered herself as Bill tried to hump his hips to drive his cock deep in her.

Bill saw Alice come up behind Maggie and guessed she was going to grab her by the hips. He was right. When Maggie had about eight inches in her and was starting to slide up and down, Alice grabbed her by the hips and with all her might pulled her down the shaft as Bill buck his hips up to drive himself deeper. Maggie screamed in pain and at the same time the most powerful orgasm she had ever had took over and she jerk and convulsed on the cock that was causing her the pain. Maggie threw herself forward to relieve the pressure and ride out her climax.

"Oh God, Oh God. I've never been fucked like that. It hurt so good. I think I've cum myself to death," Maggie said as she moved up Bill's body to pull off his cock.

"Does little Billy want to shoot off? You want us to help you get off?" Maggie teased.

"Here, hook the ankle cuffs to the pulleys at the top. We'll pull his feet over his head. We can let him suck his own cock," Maggie said to Alice.

"Don't do it. You're going to piss me off big time. I'm warning you," Bill said, looking Maggie straight in the eyes with so much anger she stopped.

"Ah, it won't hurt you. Pull the ropes Alice."

The girls pulled together until Bill's feet were pulled over his head so his back was arched. Much to Bill's surprise his cock was resting on his cheek. He had never considered that he could suck his own penis. The thought repelled him and excited him at the same time.

"Let me go now. I mean it. You've taken this too far. I won't forget what you're doing," Bill said through clench teeth.

Seeing Bill's cock pushed against the side of his cheek caused Maggie to release so much lubrication it was running down her inner thighs to her knees. She reached over and grabbed Bills shaft and pulled the head of his cock across his lips. She tried to force it between his lips, but he turned his head to the side.

Bill could think of nothing but the embarrassment of having his own cock shoved in his face. At the same time he was hotter than he had ever been. He wanted to suck it, he wanted to put it in his mouth, but he didn't want to be forced to do it. He tried to will himself not to react, but he was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum. He knew he was going to cum soon and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He felt one of the girls put lube around his anus. It felt good, very good indeed. He felt one of them put her finger in him and start rubbing up and down his prostrate. Alice pulled his cock to the side and started sucking the head.

Alice had his balls squeezed in one hand and his cock in the other while she sucked on it. Maggie kept rubbing his prostrate and reached down with her other hand and grabbed his cock away from Alice. She started rubbing it back and forth across Bill's mouth, coating his face with his own pre-cum.

"You're about to cum. Take it in your mouth. You might like it," Maggie taunted.

Bill couldn't do anything, but turn his head back and forth as she pulled his cock across his face. She managed to get it on his lips everything he turned his head. He so wanted to open his mouth and let the head slip in. He refused. There was just so much humiliation he would take. To let Maggie see him shoot off in his mouth was more than he would tolerate. He knew he was going to cum. Maggie was jacking him hard and rubbing his prostrate with the same tempo she was stroking him.

"Aaaaah, aaaaah," Bill moaned as he shot off. His cum was shooting out in huge globs, all over his face, his lips, in his eyes, and down his neck. He wanted to open his lips, but still refused.

When the last of his sperm was spent, the girls lowered his legs. No one said anything. When he was flat on his back Maggie went to release his left wrist and Alice his right. Alice was first to free his wrist. As soon as he was free Bill clinched his fist and swung with all of his might across his body at Maggie. It was a night of first. It was the first time he had slugged a woman. His fist hit Maggie on the point of the chin and she was out like a light. She dropped straight to the floor. Alice backed away as Bill rolled to the left and released his own hand.

"Look, I'm sorry, we just got carried away. It wasn't meant to hurt you. You had fun," Alice said with fear showing in her eyes.

"We had a deal. You lied to me. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I thought you and I had found real love, but like everyone else you just wanted to make a fool of me. I'm out of here. You can throw the things I have in the bedroom in the garbage."

Bill grabbed a towel from the cabinet at the side of the room and started cleaning off his face and neck. He looked around the room for his underwear and couldn't spot them. He picked up his pants and shirt and put them on. He grabbed his shoes and socks and walked out of the room without another comment. He never looked back.

Bill left the house alone and forlorn. All he wanted was a woman that would love him for what he was and be honest about it. He couldn't understand why love had to be so elusive. He couldn't help think about the excitement of having his penis touch his face. He had never thought about that before. He felt his penis rising as the thought passed over his consciousness. It faded just as quickly as he remembered that he was alone in the world.

Something made him think of Janice standing at the bar on Catalina. His mind was at peace with the thought. He knew he would have to sail back there and see if he could meet her one day.

12