It Was a Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice returned within the hour to find Bill stretched out on the table sound asleep, stark naked, his penis at half mast lying across his thigh, and his testicles and groin area turned black and blue. She looked at him before deciding to wake him up. She was in a serious quandary about what to do. She really wanted to be with the intelligent strong man and it wasn’t because of the huge penis. That was a bonus. She caught sight of the small gold ring under the head and felt a twinge of excitement start in her stomach and extend to her groin. She would be leaking in no time if she kept this up. She decided to just not say anything more about the kidnapping and let it go from there.

Alice reached out and touched Bill lightly on the shoulder. He shuttered into a sitting position.

“I’ve got the things you ask for. I brought an extra wrench to turn the nutcrackers with. I don’t think my ex left any tools in the house.”

Bill took the cutters and immediately snipped the cable loose from the collar as close to the metal as possible. Once loose from the cable he could leave the table and sit in a more comfortable chair. Walking was difficult due to the soreness, but he had to get in a position to use the nutcrackers. He tried several spots, but none of them gave him the posture to get the jaws across the collar from one seam to the other. He finally went back to the table and sat down on it with the nutcrackers in his hand.

“Maybe I can help. Lay back and let me see if I can get them on,” Alice said.

Bill obediently lay back to give Alice better exposure to the collar. She went to work fitting the jaws on the collar and started tightening them down to split the retaining pins. She used the wrench to tighten the clamping bolt while Bill held his penis up against his belly out of the way. As more pressure was applied to the tool, more twisting of the scrotum occurred.

“Here, let me hold that and you turn the wrench. You can tell how much pressure you can take a lot better than I can,” Alice said.

She reached up and put her hand on Bill’s penis to hold it up, and as she did her thumb contacted the underside of the shaft just below where the ring had been inserted. She could feel it jump in her hand and hoped she hadn’t caused him any pain. It started expanding and growing longer as she held it.

Bill was trying to concentrate on the tool, but with Alice’s hand on his cock it was very difficult to concentrate. Slowly but surely he tightened the nutcracker until there was finally a “pop” and the collar fell away.

Alice didn’t make any indication that she was going to release Bill’s penis. Instead she wrapped her fingers around it and squeezed ever so slightly. She was rewarded by it becoming fully erect. She was totally fascinated by the strength and virility the monster bestowed on Bill. She looked him straight in the eyes and saw lust staring back.

“Do you want me to let go?”

“No. I need relief bad,” Bill said.

“Let me get something to catch the ejaculate in and I’ll help you get that relief,” Sue said as she went over to pick up a small bottle.

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft as far as she could just below the head and put her thumb just below the ring. She slid the loose skin up over the head so the ring was on the inside. She continued sliding the skin up and down until the first drops of clear fluid appeared on the tip of the head. She wanted that in her. She had never wanted anything so bad in her life, but she couldn’t do it while she was still married. She decided she would just have to be satisfied with getting him off. She put her other hand around the shaft just up from his belly and pumped both hands up and down at the same time. Bill started wincing as the lower hand pulled down so she moved it up higher. As she stroked toward the head pre-cum started leaking faster and faster until it was squirting out in spurts on every up stroke. Alice was unbelievably horny. With every spurt of pre-cum her nectar flowed.

Pre-Cum was running down Bill’s cock and over her hands. She couldn’t help herself and she lifted her lower hand toward her face and tasted it. It was like nothing she had ever tasted before. It was smooth and sweet with just a slight salty taste. An overpowering compulsion to lick the head of Bill’s cock overcame her. Forgetting the newly inserted ring beneath the head she stuck out her tongue and pulled the cock toward her mouth. The first touch of her tongue to the soft silky head addicted her to Bill’s cock.

Bill looked up in surprise at the new sensation and all he saw was the gaze of lust filled eyes of a beautiful woman slurping the head of his cock like an ice cream cone. He watched as Alice suddenly engulfed the entire head in her mouth and started sucking like a woman dying of thrust. She jacked the shaft faster and with more pressure, sucking harder with every squirt of pre-cum. Bill wanted her and he wanted her bad.

“Cum in my mouth. Please let me have your cum,” Alice heard herself say for the first time in her life. “No man has ever cum in my mouth. Fuck my mouth. I want yours to be the first cum I ever ate.”

Alice had gotten the top four inches in her mouth and was jacking the remaining eight when she felt it start swelling and Bill started pumping his hips to shove more in her mouth. It was hitting the back of her throat as he shoved and she was delighted with the feeling of dominance at being able to make him fuck her mouth like that.

Alice hadn’t thought about what to do with the cum, but suddenly she had to decide as the first thick strands shot from the head of Bill’s cock. She didn’t have any reason why, but she immediately wanted more. Her husband only shot a couple of squirts and he was done. Bill shot so hard it just naturally went straight down her throat. Bill’s back was arched off the table as he continued to shoot his sperm into her mouth. Alice started to worry that he would never stop after the tenth strong shot went into her mouth and ran back out and down his cock over her hands.

Thirteen shots. Bill had shot thirteen times and Alice loved it. As soon as he stopped she started licking the excess off his shaft all the way to his balls. She was out of control. She just couldn’t seem to get enough of Bill’s cum.

“I want to make love to you” Bill said.

“I can’t. I’m still married. I…I…never did that before. This is all we can do for now. Did I do ok?” Alice replied.

Bill was disappointed, but still admired her for sticking to the ethic of marriage. Now that he had cum, the accumulated pain of the beating started to take effect and his testicles started to ache.

“You did very well. I appreciate it a lot. Now if you can just stop the aching in my testicles I’m all set. How about you?”

“No, I can’t. I can’t seem to behave around you. Please don’t do anything to me until I can come to grips with what I did.” Alice said as she hurried up the stairs out of sight.

Alice returned to the basement within a minute carrying Bill’s clothing with her. They were washed and ironed with a clean pair of underwear. She handed them to Bill with her eyes downcast.

“What’s the matter?” Bill asked in a soft gentle tone.

“I don’t know what came over me. I never did that before. I know from the looks of this basement you would think I’m into all sorts of kinky things, but it wasn’t me. My husband brought his slaves here to torture them. Sometimes he even made me watch from the room over there where the wire goes, but I never did anything.”

“Likely story.” Bill said with a big grin on his face.

“I have an extra bedroom if you would like to spend the night here.” Alice offered.

Bill didn’t even have to think it over before he accepted the offer. The only thing else he had to look forward to was the lonely apartment he had shared with his ex. At least now he would have the company of a beautiful woman. He was hoping for a chance to hug and hold her even if he didn’t get to make love with her. It didn’t look too good, but it he left it wouldn’t be possible.

Bill checked his wallet and found the money he had at the bar was still there. He had an idea.

“Will you let me take you out for a bite to eat? I could really use a good meal,” Bill said.

Alice thought for a moment, seeing a chance to extend the time they would be together. She was afraid she would make a fool of herself if she went out with him, yet if she didn’t he might walk out of her life forever. She was sure she could control herself, at least in public.

When Alice didn’t answer Bill thought the situation was hopeless. He would try another approach.

“I promise to keep my hands to myself and even if you are stark naked I won’t touch your body. I promise not to hurt you. After all you kidnapped me.” He said wishing he hadn’t said the last.

“Give me a moment to change.” Alice said, thinking she really would like to take a bath, but he had to be starving.

Twenty minutes later Alice appeared from her bedroom in a new shirt and slacks. Other than that she had freshened her makeup and put on a smile. Bill held his arm out for her and she took it.

Bill drove Alice’s new model Mercedes and chose a very up scale steak house not far from the house. They ate and chatted about everything that came to mind except sex and the kidnapping. The laughed together with ease and neither had to contrive the mirth. Both thought it was probably the best date they had ever been on. After the restaurant stopped serving they moved to the bar and listened to the soft tones of an excellent jazz band that kept the volume low enough that normal conversation was possible. They only left when the bar closed for the night.

“Do you mind taking me to see if my car is still where I left it?” Bill asked from the drivers seat as they pulled out of the parking lot feeling good but well within control.

“Are you going to come back to my house for the night?” Alice asked with a small feeling of fear in her stomach that things were going much too well.

“If the invitation is still open,” Bill replied.

With luck the older model Mercedes sports car was still sitting where it had been the night of the abduction. Bill got in the car, started it up, and then pull behind Alice to follow her home like a schoolboy on his first date.

The drive back to the house gave Bill time to think. He knew the woman he was with was unique. He had never had such a relaxed easy evening with anyone before. Now all he had to do was figure out how to get a relationship going without screwing it up and loosing her. He was surprised that his recent divorce didn’t play on his mind at all. All he could think of was that beautiful sexy woman in the car in front of him. There was one thing bad about the fashionable clothing she had worn every time she was around him. He couldn’t really see her physical attributes. He suspected she had rather large breast and he knew she had long legs. There was little doubt that her bottom filled out the pants she was wearing in the most delightful shape. He was looking forward to trying to get her out of her cloths sometime in the future, but he had decided it wouldn’t be tonight. In the first place, he wanted to let her adjust to the thought of him and decide if she wanted him. In the second place he was very tender and the beginning of the erection he had was causing him quite a lot of pain.

Alice had never had an evening like the one she and Bill were finishing. He was not only good looking he was intelligent and sensitive. He actually listened to what she had to say and responded accordingly. She couldn’t remember a man who had actually paid attention. She knew he was in great condition and then there was that magnificent penis. Just the thoughts of it made her put her hand between her legs and press slightly. She thought she had been right in not showing him any of her body. She thought she had a good body, but it was nice to be with a man who wasn’t drooling all over her. She wanted this man and not just for the one night. Now she had to figure out how to keep him interested without letting him know she intended to trap him more thoroughly than the kidnapping.

Alice couldn’t believe that she had Bills penis in her mouth just a few hours before. She had never done that before. She admitted to herself that she wanted to do it again. Something about his chemistry was perfect for her and she was addicted to taste, smell and the marvelous feeling of him in her mouth. She thought about masturbating when she got to bed, but decided it might be more fun to be a little on edge with Bill.

Friday was the beginning of a new life for both Bill and Alice. She got up early and prepared to go to the office. She didn’t have any patient’s rounds to make so she could manipulate her schedule a little. She picked up her divorce petition on the way out of the door. Bill hadn’t woken up and she thought it would be better to let him sleep. When she looked in his room he was snoring lightly and seemed to be comfortable. She decided to leave him a note on the kitchen table.

Dear Bill,

Thank you for the beautiful evening. I have never enjoyed myself that much. You are welcome to stay here while you sort out what you are going to do with your apartment. I hope to see you this evening. I will be home about five.

Love Alice

Bill finally pried himself out of the comfort of the covers about nine. He went to the bathroom and took off his underwear. Lifting his penis out of the way so he could see his groin he was startled to find himself black and blue. It didn’t hurt as much, but it looked terrible. A smile came to his lips as he decided he needed a doctor’s attention. He examined the small gold ring hanging below the head of his penis. It was kind of sexy looking. He touched it with his finger and instead of hurting as he thought it would, it felt good. He flipped it back and forth a couple of times and started to get an erection. For a moment he thought about masturbating then thought better of it. He would try to get his new friend to take care of it. He could always stroke it later.

When the clerk’s office opened at the courthouse, Alice was standing at the door. It didn’t take very long to file the papers and pay the fees. It should be an easy divorce. She had owned everything and there had been a prenuptial agreement. All she had to do was wait it out and if he responded she would hire an attorney. Suddenly she felt as free of the marriage as if the decree had been granted. She left the courthouse humming some unrecognizable tune. She felt the best she had in a long time.

Bill dressed and headed for the realtor’s office that did the sales for the condominium complex where he and his ex had purchased a unit just eight months before. He put it on the market with the instructions that no reasonable offer would be refused.

From the condo he went to his boat and returned the tools Alice had picked up the day before. It seemed like months ago that the kidnapping had happened. He had no intention of making any complaints against Alice, but he sure would like to take a poke at Beth. He could feel his temper rise at the thought of what she had tried to do to him. He put the tools in their proper place and cleaned up a little. If he didn’t stay with Alice or something went wrong he would move aboard the boat as his permanent home. He had always wanted to do that.

About three in the afternoon both Alice and Bill started checking their watches every few minutes to see if it was nearly time to get back together again. Bill had decided to give Alice a half hour at home before he arrived. That way she could decide if she really wanted him to stay over again. He thought it might be good for the next couple of nights, but he wanted to make sure he wasn’t pushing her. He didn’t want her to feel trapped.

Alice hoped she could beat Bill back to the house, assuming he would come back. If he didn’t she decided she would go to his boat and throw herself at his feet and beg him to take her to exotic places. Her usually very organized thoughts were a jumble of random flights of imagination. She decided that she would put on shorts and let his see her legs. Maybe that would be enticing to him. She had always thought her legs were her best feature thought most men seemed to be interested in her ample bust. She didn’t find them to be all that fascinating. They hurt when they got squeezed and pinched and that’s all men seemed to want to do with them. The last patient finally left and Alice hurried home.

Bill had a fantastic afternoon on the boat. He cleaned and lounged around daydreaming of making a cruise. The weather was perfect with a nice westerly sea breeze in the later afternoon. Maybe he should ask Alice to go sailing Saturday. Yes, that would be a fun day. He left the boat at four to get groceries and drinks to put aboard.

Bill left the boat again at five thirty headed for Alice’s house. He figured it would take half an hour to forty-five minutes to get there in the heavy traffic and that should be about right.

As soon as she got home, Alice headed for the shower. When she was naked before the full wall mirror she noticed for the first time in awhile that her sparse pubic hair was going wild. She normally kept her self well trimmed and sometimes shaved bare. One of her favorite things to do on the weekends was put on her smallest bikini and go to a beach where she didn’t know anyone and lay in the sun. It had been a long time since she had done that and she hadn’t bothered to shave her bikini line. Now she did. She removed all the hair from her labia just for the fun of it. Besides, it made her feel very sexy. She then took her shower and put on a sports bra to deemphasize the size of her breast and a loose cotton shirt over that. She decided to put on a pair of moderately tight shorts that would emphasize her butt and show off her legs. That should get his attention. She thought about leaving her panties off when she put on her shorts, but on the second thought it was better that she wear a panty liner. She was already wet just thinking about Bill.

At six the doorbell rang. Alice was a bundle of nerves wondering if Bill was going to show. She hurried to the door trying to look calm and relaxed, but she was definitely excited. She opened the door and there stood a huge bouquet of tropical flowers. She had never received a bouquet like it before. She picked them up and saw a note attached to the vase.

Dear Alice,

I hope these flowers beat me to the house. I’ll be there as soon as I can. I have a couple of things to take care of before I can finish the day. I am really excited about seeing you this evening.

Love Bill.

Alice was elated. She thought this must surely be what heaven is like. She felt like jumping up and down like a kid. It wasn’t the flowers; they were beautiful and smelled like a little bit of heaven. It was that Bill had committed to coming back to the house.

The next time the doorbell rang it was seven and Alice was a nervous wreck. She had considered every scenario of things that could go wrong. She had even considered that Bill would appear at the door with cops in tow to haul her off to jail for the kidnapping. She hurried to the door and looked out the view hole. There didn’t seem to be anyone on the stoop and the sun was low enough to cast long shadows. She tentatively opened the door as Bill stepped up the short flight of steps. He had on a matching outfit to hers except he had on kaki pants rather than shorts.

She stood there as he handed her the evening paper. Then something snapped in her and she moved inside his personal space and put her arms around him. He reciprocated without thinking and lifted her chin slightly to kiss her lightly on the lips. It was a light kiss, but it may as well have been a thousand volts to both of them. Neither realized the full impact of that kiss, but it sealed the bond between them as fireworks exploded in both their beings frying their brains in new love.