It Was a Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Thank you for the flowers.” Alice said as she took his hand and led him inside.

“Your welcome. I have to get something to eat. Will you join me for dinner on the pier? I hadn’t planned that, but it seems you are dressed accordingly. I brought some cloths with me so I would have a change it you don’t mind.” Bill said with his face lit up like an excited child.

“That’s great. Did you bring any shorts with you? We could dress like twins if you did.” Alice responded with equal excitement.

Bill took his small bag to his bedroom and changed into a pair of loose fitting kaki shorts to match hers. He had noticed that Alice had truly fabulous legs. He couldn’t help thinking how it would be to have those long shapely legs wrapped around him. He started to swell and immediately his underwear bit into his bruises. He changed his thought and went to find Alice walking very uncomfortably.

Alice noticed that Bill was uncomfortable and asked why. He told her how bruised he was and they both looked between his legs to see if the bruises showed. They didn’t.

“Why don’t you go without your skivvies? That will take some pressure off your groin,” Alice said thinking it just might be interesting since the inseam of the shorts couldn’t be more than ten inches.

Bill decided against his better judgment to take off his underwear. He knew there was some risk of an erection and that would be embarrassing, but it wasn’t like she had never seen it before. Besides, she was an urologist and she looked at men all the time.

They drove to the pier in Bill’s sports car with the top down. It was fun making comments about any and everything. They laughed at the muscle men working out in public and the fantastic women rollerblading back and forth down the sidewalk. It was fun just being together. They even found a parking spot as close to their destination as possible.

They were kids at play. Shop to shop, snack to snack, ride to ride they covered the pier. After a time they were both hungry and headed to the restaurant. Luck was with them again and a booth in the corner was open where they could look out over the water and still have relative privacy.

When they sat down, Bill scooted in beside her rather than on the opposite side of the table. She welcomed the closeness and hoped he would touch her. When she felt his bare leg touch hers she shuttered slightly and pressed ever so calmly against his leg, feeling like she was plugged into an electric socket where they touched.

The dinner and the wine were great as expected. Both had the whole crab, much to the surprise of the waiter. Neither left so much as a crumb of meat in the shell when they were finished. Neither broke the contact of their legs during the entire time.

Alice couldn’t help herself and reached down with her right hand and let her fingernails run lightly up the inside of his leg from the mid thigh to the edge of his shorts. He looked pleased and shocked to say the least. He put his hand lightly on top of her leg just below the hem of her shorts. The feel of her skin was beyond belief. She had the smoothest skin he had ever touched and the strength of muscle was evident though it didn’t show in any bulky mass under the smooth skin. He couldn’t help himself. He started getting aroused.

“If you don’t move your hand I’m not going to fit in these shorts much longer,” Bill said as he leaned close to whisper in her ear.

“Really?” Alice asked as she put her finger inside the pant leg with her eyes flashing into his and a devil-made-me-do-it grin.

“This isn’t fair you know,” Bill said as he slid his hand up the outside of her shorts until it was resting against the fold of her leg. He heard the sharp intake of breath as he almost but not quite touched her groin.

It was too late. Bills erection was snaking its way down his leg to the very edge of his left pant leg. It pushed its way under Alice’s hand contacted her finger. He tried to concentrate on something else, anything else. It continued to harden and it pushed itself out of his shorts. With his sitting for such a long time his pants leg had been pulled up a couple of inches which resulted in about four inches of very hard cock extending from his pant leg. Alice immediately covered it with her hand. Luckily they were sitting where no one could see what was happening.

“Please don’t play with it here. I’m really horny and it will be terrible to shoot off here. Please,” Bill asked, but did nothing to stop her from holding the exposed part of his shaft.

Alice was looking him straight in the eyes as she put her first finger on the ring below the head and gave it a little flip. She got a small shot of pre-cum for her effort. Her pussy was so wet she was glad she had worn a panty liner or she would have been wet all the way through her shorts.

Bill was lost in lust and having trouble keeping from shooting off. He was thrilled by the attention he was getting right there in public where anyone might see. It was a new experience for him and he really was enjoying it.

“Let’s go home,” Alice said.

“I can’t at the moment,” Bill replied.

“What? Do you think someone would notice that huge cock sticking out of the bottom of your shorts?” Alice said as she let her hand stroke the entire length of his shaft and flipped the ring one last time before breaking contact.

It took Bill a few minutes to regain his composure and longer yet for his erection to diminish. They talked about everything but sex. Bill used his napkin to wipe the pre-cum off so his pants wouldn’t have a wet spot.

“Would you like to go sailing tomorrow?” Bill asked.

“You bet I would. I used to sail a lot before medical school. Afterward I just never got around to it. I know how.” Alice responded, sex having been forgotten for the moment.

They paid the check at the table and talked about their sailing experiences. After about an hour and a couple of after dinner drinks they got up to leave, the foreplay forgotten for the time being.

When they got to the car and Bill started to open the door, Alice leaned into him and kissed him passionately on the lips. Just the tip of her tongue probed his lips without attempting to penetrate. Quickly she pulled away and sat in the seat. Bill closed the door in a dazed state, walked around to his door, and climbed in with the bulge in pants growing quickly. He thought to himself that this was starting to get ridiculous. The woman was going to keep him hard just with the simplest touching. He hoped it would continue after they were married.

Suddenly Bill caught what he was thinking. Yeah, he had thought it. He would love to marry this woman. He was falling in love with her. That was a sure formula for pain and suffering. He had better slow down and get himself under control or she was going to get scared.

Alice watched Bill respond to her kiss and all she could think was that she wanted to make a life with this man. She just had to keep calm and not scare him off. After all, he was divorced just a couple of day ago. She wondered what the chances of making a go of the marriage would be it they did it on rebound. She didn’t have to worry. It would be several months before she would be single anyway. She sat in the seat hoping he would let her play with his cock when they got home. She wasn’t ready to let him have her yet, but she would sure love to suck him off again. She looked at Bills lap and was surprised to see three to four inches of him extending past his pant leg. She smiled to herself in satisfaction that he had gotten hard for her. He must like her to respond that way.

They pulled into the driveway and tried not to hurry into the house. As soon as the door was closed Alice leaned into Bill and tilted her face up to be kissed. Bill put his arms around her back and started kissing her in light little kisses all over her mouth and eyelids. Alice tried to kiss him back each time he came to her lips until she put her hands behind his head and pulled his lips to hers. She opened her mouth and sought his tongue with hers. There tongues played and danced with each other until…

Bill felt her sob. His first thought was that he had done something wrong and offended her. He tried to hold her calmly and let the heat of the moment cool a little, but sobs increased and Alice started to sniffle. Bill was sure he had done something wrong that he didn’t understand. After all, hadn’t she wanted to make love with him just a few minutes before?

Alice was horror-stricken at her behavior. What the hell has come over me she tried to question? Suddenly all the emotions of her failed marriage and the endless fighting and agony of the conflicts overwhelmed her in the mad attempt to possess Bill. He was so kind and gentle, even forgiving her for what she had done. She just didn’t deserve a good man. She sobbed into his chest trying to get control, but couldn’t. All she could think of to do was escape.

Alice gently pushed back from Bill, “I have to get myself together. Can we still go sailing tomorrow? I would really like to spend the day with you.” She said. “Please don’t be angry with me. You didn’t do anything wrong. It’s just me.”

Bill was afraid he had screwed up big time. Her words of condolence were hardly a comfort, but all he could do was take it in stride and see what the next day would bring.

“We have both had a tough week. Get some sleep and we’ll get on the ocean bright and early tomorrow morning. See you tomorrow morning. We’ll stop for breakfast on the way to the boat. Good night.” Bill said as he watched her hurry off down the hall to her bedroom.

Bill was very frustrated and tired. He really needed the good nights sleep. What he wasn’t; was horny. It had evaporated in his concern for Alice. The last thing in the world he wanted to do was hurt her. He just prayed it would all be right with her in the morning.

Bill lay in bed with sleep overtaking him quickly. He wondered what Alice looked like under all those conservative cloths she wore. He knew she had good ankles and very well shaped calves. He knew she had a beautiful face and a smile that would bring him to peace. That’s all he really knew. He had never seen more than a few inches above her knees or below her neckline. He knew she had a reasonable shape from watching her move, but that was all he knew as he fall asleep.

Alice lay on top of her covers ashamed of her behavior. What was the matter with her? Here was the man of her dreams and she was slobbering all over him like he was a father figure. He was anything but that. She admitted to herself she was afraid. She was afraid he would hate her for kidnapping him then letting Beth and Susan abuse him. She was afraid she wouldn’t be able to satisfy him as a woman. He wanted emotion and she had to give lover to get it back. He wanted sex and oh how she needed sex. She was so excited by that huge penis of his and yet terrified that she couldn’t make him feel fulfilled. Well, tomorrow would be different. She would let him know what she was intentionally hiding under the cloths. If he could live with it then she would quit blubbering and give herself to him. She knew she couldn’t expect it to be perfect, but it was already better than any relationship she had in the past.

Alice awoke Saturday morning still fully clothed on her back on top of the covers. One look at the clock told her it would be light within half an hour and Bill had said he wanted an early start. She stripped down and threw the cloths into the hamper as she went to the shower.

The hot water felt good as she rubbed her soapy hands all over her body. She found herself wishing Bill were washing her as she slipped a finger between her lips to make sure it was nice and clean. She washed her large breast, paying very good attention to the aureole and nipping the nipples to hardness. It felt good to imagine Bill doing that. She hoped he would like her small light aureole and her nipples that got so delightfully large as they hardened.

She dried and put on her smallest thong bikini. She only wore it when she went places where no one knew her. She knew she had a good body, but figured it was better to keep it to herself than have men trying to figure out how to separate her from her panties. She put on conservative slacks and blouse over the bikini, which was much skimpier than her underwear. She put a couple of changes of clothes in a bag with a bra and panties, slipped on her deck shoes and she was ready to go find Bill. She just hoped he was still there after the show she had put on the night before.

As she opened the door Bill was standing there ready to knock. His knuckles were already coming forward before he realized she was there. He rapped her soundly on the forehead by accident.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I was just going to wake you up.” Bill said, doing his best not to laugh at the surprised look on Alice’s face.

“That’s alright, I like getting punched in the head early in the morning.” Alice replied as she laughed out loud.

It just so happened that Bill was dressed as the male counterpart of Alice. They made a beautiful pair as the headed out of the house to his waiting car. Neither mentioned the night before and both were in a lighthearted mood feeling very comfortable with each other.

They headed to the harbor in Bill’s car with the top down. They stopped by a bakery, picked up a bag of assorted pastries, and headed straight to the boat from there. The boat was a thirty-eight footer a few years old and in top condition. It was set up with roller furling and a full battened main for ease of handling. There was a wheel-mounted autopilot and a full propane operated stove and oven on board with a substantial top loading refrigerator.

As soon as he opened up the boat Bill fired up the little diesel engine, unhooked the gimbaled stove, put the cushions in the cockpit, and took the mainsail cover off. That was all it took to get ready to go. The water was already topped off and the icebox was packed with enough food to sail to Hawaii if they chose.

Without being told, Alice went forward and got the bowline in hand ready to cast off. Bill watched her step around the shrouds and fittings in the deck with such deftness that she appeared to have been doing it all her life. There was something different about her that didn’t go unnoticed. She seemed much less conservative somehow. She seemed to be enjoying herself as a woman. He noticed the roundness of her backside as she stooped to un-cleat the bowline and it seemed that she appeared a lot fuller on top than she had before. He didn’t make any comment and just got the stern line ready to go.

“Have you ever steered a boat?” Bill asked.

“Not one this size, but I have,” Alice said.

He explained the throttle and gear shift to her and stood by her while she got the feel of the wheel. When he thought she was confident enough he took the ties off and raised the mainsail.

The sat together on the helmsman’s seat the whole way out of the harbor. Bill watched her deep hazel eyes intently for any sign of what she was thinking, but she masked any emotions. He finally gave up, went down to the galley, and put on a pot of coffee. When it was ready he brought up a steaming mug and a plate of pastries. The rest of the tip to the ocean was filled with laughter, wonderfully friendly conversation, and pastries. He had never felt so relaxed and confident with anyone he had taken sailing. Everything just fit perfectly.

After clearing the breakwater they found a fresh breeze out of the northwest at fifteen knots. Bill unrolled the genoa and set a course with the wind on the starboard beam. The boat fairly leapt through the water headed for a secret destination that no one yet knew.

With the autopilot set and the Danish plate put away Bill moved to the leeward side seat and invited Alice to join him. He felt the chill of excitement when she sat down so close her thigh was touching his. She was aglow with the excitement of the sailing, and he hoped being with him. It was still too cool to change to shorts, but there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. He couldn’t have asked for more perfect conditions.

Alice tucked her feet under her and turned to look Bill in the eyes. “I want to say something and I don’t want you to say anything until I’m finished. Alright?”

“Alright.” Bill replied.

“I’m very sorry about kidnapping you. What we did about binding you to the table and playing with you is totally unacceptable,” Alice said as she raised her hand to prevent Bill from replying. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, but curiosity and an opportunity to examine a very large penis was a once in a lifetime thing. I took advantage of it and I’m sorry in more ways than I have words to tell you.”

“Let it go. If you don’t make anything of it we will just let it slip into our past. I’m not as upset about it as you might think I should be. It was a totally new experience for me,” Bill said.

“I wanted to explain about last night. I wanted to go home and make love with you, but I hadn’t expected the very strong emotions I felt for you when we were kissing. I felt very vulnerable and I wanted desperately to belong to you. I don’t mean sexually, though that too. I wasn’t ready for emotions like that. I felt myself headed for a huge fall,” Alice said.

“Oh Alice, I would never intentionally do anything to hurt you,” Bill interrupted.

“You would think, with my profession that I know a lot about men. I know a lot about how whey work, but I don’t know anything about the emotions. When I met my husband he appeared to be strong and protective. I was so wrapped up in my schooling and trying to become a doctor I didn’t pay much attention. I needed someone to protect me and for that I was willing to give my body. Somehow, I never did give him my mind. Last night I wanted you to take me, all of me, unconditionally. I wasn’t even going to bargain for my soul. I was ready to give it to you outright,” Alice said with tears welling in her eyes.

Bill didn’t know how to respond so he reached up with his finger and wiped the tears from her eyes as they spilled down her cheeks.

“I never had a chance to play with a man and I want that. I mean the boy-girl games of discovery. I don’t have much sexual experience even though I’m married. One day I wasn’t feeling well and went back to the house early. I found my husband on his hands and knees in the middle of the living room floor, naked. There was another naked man behind him with his penis in his rectum, pumping away. That’s when I knew why my husband didn’t make love to me. They kept at it even thought I was standing right there watching. I couldn’t take my eyes off what they were doing. I was disgusted and at the same time thrilled. After it was over we got in a huge fight. His boy friend left and we screamed at each other. I felt very betrayed and inept. I took it as a personal failure that I couldn’t satisfy my husband as well as another man could. He finally told me he had always been gay and he only married me because it benefited his career to be seen with a beautiful piece of ass.” Alice said as she cried openly.

Bill repositioned them so that she was leaning against the front of him with her head resting on his chest. She cried for a while then got control of herself and just leaned back against him and relaxed. The sun felt good baking their bodies and cleansing the past away.

“Hey, if you are worried about how I will look at your past don’t. We all have history and that’s all it is. We are what we make of ourselves tomorrow.” Bill said.

“I don’t know what is happening to me. Like the other day when I had oral sex with you, that was the first time I had ever wanted a man in my mouth, much less tasted ejaculate. I’m going to change into shorts if you don’t mine,” Alice said.