It Was A Nice Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man was now holding the hips of the girl and really hammering her hard. I could see her breasts whipping back and forth as he pounded her from the back. Her head was on the bed and her hands were grabbing a handful of bedding.

I felt Elaine's hands move to the side and then slide under my dress to touch my bare skin. She filled her hands with my tingling flesh and again rolled my nipples between her fingers. The sensation of her soft hands touching my tender skin was too much. I felt the orgasm start in my toes and slowly work its way up. It felt incredible, it was like a small electric current was flowing up my legs.

The man was now going at it fast; I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. Elaine kissed my ear lightly. She moved her lips slowly down my neck and kissed me on the neck. That did it.

The man hammered in one last time and held. The girl went into orgasmic spasms as she felt him spray her insides. At the same moment my third orgasm of the night exploded right in my wet pussy. I felt my body jerk, Elaine held me tight as I continued to shake in orgasmic bliss.

I opened my eyes to see the man pull out of the girl slowly. I could see her pussy wide open and a string of cum flowing down her leg. My body was still shaking in post-orgasmic shudders. The man pulled on his pants and started to straighten out his clothes. The girl rolled over and pulled back up her thong. She looked really fucked. Her long blond hair was a mess and her makeup was smeared. She fastened her bra and started to button up her shirt.

Elaine started to kiss my neck again. "Did that feel good, my sweet Hayli?"

I whispered yes and turned around to face her. I grabbed her lovely head and kissed her passionately. Out tongues intertwined and our mouths became one. I wanted to just kiss her forever. She pulled back a little and our lips parted. I tried to kiss her again and she chuckled.

"My poor little Hayli. You have had a rough night. I promise you will get your reward, but we have one more job to do. We have to make sure our guests are escorted out and the house is empty. Can you help me with that Hayli?" Elaine said.

I nodded again. I was now utterly confused and my little body was beat up by 3 orgasms. Elaine took my hand and led me out of the closet. We exited the bedroom and went down to the end of the hall. She turned to face me, pulling a stray wisp of hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear. She straightened my dress and fluffed it up.

"There, you look lovely. Let's go get this over with." She said.

She turned from the seductress to the perfect hostess immediately and turned to walk into the living room. I followed.

There were only about 5 people left. There were three people talking near the door and one of them was the man from the room. The girl was not there. Elaine approached them.

I recognized Jones and Murdoch from before. They were talking to Richard again. I walked up. The men stopped talking.

"Hello again Miss Hayli." Mr Murdoch said.

I felt his eyes move down to my breasts and I realized my nipples were probably poking right through the thin fabric. I didn't dare look down.

"Hello, Mr Murdoch. Isn't Richard hard to get away from when he starts talking?" I smiled.

"He certainly is, but I also couldn't leave without saying goodbye to you." He said with a small smile.

"Well that was sweet of you." I said.

"Anyway Jones here has lost his wife and we are waiting for her to come back from the bathroom." He said.

I turned to look at Jones just as the girl with the long blond hair grabbed his arm.

"Honey, I am tired. Can we go home?" she said in a whiny voice.

I looked right at her and she smiled back with a fake little smile. I guess so you're tired after what I just watched for the last 10 minutes, I thought. I smiled back with a knowing smile.

Jones shook Richard's hand and mine and started towards the door, his well-fucked little wife hanging on his arm.

Murdoch shook Richard's hand and turned to me. I reached out my hand but he spread his arms and gave me a huge hug. I felt my breasts push up against his chest and I am sure he felt my hard nipples.

He whispered in my ear. "You are one hot little girl, Miss Hayli."

He pulled back and took my hand, kissing the back of it as he took one last long look at my chest.

"I will see you two on Monday." He smiled, his eyes still glued to my unholstered tits with erect nipples wrapped in my dress. I wasn't sure if he was referring to my girls or Richard and I. He patted Richard on the back and headed towards the door.

Richard and I just stood there watching as Elaine gave Murdoch his coat and escorted him out but not before he gave her a big hug also. Richard looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Elaine finally shut the door behind Murdoch and we were now alone. I just stood there, unable to move as Elaine walked right up to me, put her arms around me and began kissing me deeply. I kissed her back hungrily.

Elaine continued to kiss me as I felt the straps of my dress being pulled off my shoulders and down my arms. I felt Richard pull my arms off of Elaine and slide the straps completely off. I wrapped my arms back around Elaine. My bare breasts were now against her sweet body. I felt Richard work my dress over my hips and down my legs. I stepped out of it. I was now standing in my boss' living room in only my black stockings and high heels, kissing his wife.

I felt Richard's hands on my back. He was rubbing and kissing softly, it felt wonderful. He rubbed all over my back and shoulders and then moved lower. He rubbed my ass, kissed my lower back and ran his tongue down to the crack of my ass. I moaned deep into Elaine's mouth. He ran his hands around my left thigh and worked his way down, obviously enjoying the warmth & shape of my thigh and calf. He went back to the top of my right leg and worked his way down that one, his hands lingering longer on my stockinged calf as he massaged it's roundness. So Richard was a leg man, and probably into lingerie as well; I stored that tidbit away for the future. I felt his hand run up the insides of my legs until he touched my thighs above my stockings. My legs instinctively moved apart.

I was now trying to crawl inside of Elaine, she tasted wonderful and her tongue was magic as it explored my mouth. I moaned deep into her as I felt Richard's fingers run up the inside of my bare thighs and touch my steaming pussy. My body jerked. I needed to cum again. My body was now at a level of excitement it had never been at before. Richard was running his fingers softly across my pussy lips. I was moving my hips, trying to draw him into my pussy.

Elaine pulled away, a gasp escaping from me as our mouths separated. My eyes were open and my mouth unable to close, my breathing was now rapid. Elaine cupped my breast again and ran her fingers lightly across the rock-hard nipples. I felt her breath on my breast and then her hot tongue ran across my left nipple. Another gasp escaped my lips. I felt her tongue run across my right nipple. She ran her tongue in small circles around my nipple and then took it in her mouth and sucked slightly. I put my hand behind her head and tried to pull her closer to me, squashing her face into my breast.

Richard continued his work on my pussy, now spreading me open and touching my moist, sensitive insides. I was in heaven. I wanted something inside of me, I didn't care what, finger, tongue, cock, and I wasn't picky. He ran his finger up and down my moist slit, expertly avoiding my throbbing clit.

Elaine starting moving down my stomach and when I realized where she was going I reached the next level of excitement. I tried to push her head down faster but she was moving at her own pace. She was now kissing my belly button. These people were amazing. I was now a throbbing, orgasmic, piece of flesh. I had no control over my body as I started to shudder with raw pleasure.

I felt her tongue move slowly across my pubic mound and kiss my left upper thigh and then my right upper thigh. I felt her breath now directly on my little clit. I tried unsuccessfully to push her head into my pussy. I felt her fingers now spreading my lips open, exposing my clit in all its glory. Richard was still running his finger along my slit as Elaine blew softly on my clit. I was ready to explode!!

All of a sudden, Elaine's tongue gently touched my clit, sending a wave of pleasure like I have never felt all down my legs. I was having trouble standing, my legs were becoming weak. Her tongue was slowly flicking my clit back and forth, this wouldn't take long, I thought through my haze.

I felt Richard's finger slowly work its way into me, pushing slowly into my pussy. Another wave of pleasure. I felt another finger run along the slit of my ass and touch my tender asshole. Another wave. I moaned loudly. Richard slid his finger into my ass as he drove his other finger deep into my pussy. Elaine bit gently on my clit and sucked it into her mouth.

The largest most explosive orgasm I have ever had in my life hit my little body and I instantly became numb. I lost feeling in my legs, Richard's fingers holding me up. I screamed in pleasure, holding Elaine's head tight against my crotch as my body went into violent convulsions. I don't know how long my scream lasted as when I opened my eyes, I was lying on the couch, looking at Elaine.

"Are you alright, sweetie?" she said.

I nodded.

"You passed out and you had us worried." She said and I could see the concern on her face. She ran her hand over my cheek as I blinked and recovered from my bewilderment at passing out during an orgasm. I had never experienced anything that intense in my life. I had certainly never had my body pleasured by two lovers at the same time, and the experience of their dual stimulation had just overloaded and tripped out every nerve ending in my entire body. I blinked again to ensure I really wasn't Dorothy and thought 'Well Toto, this certainly isn't Kansas.'

I blinked again. Yes, this certainly was unreal, and to confirm that thought Elaine gently kissed my lips and her hand cupped my breast. Electricity coursed through me again at her touch and the emotions she stirred up inside of me; then she slid down to suckle my breasts and ran her tongue down, down my body, her fingers trailing .... All the way to my mound.

And I automatically eased my legs apart for her, to welcome her back where she belonged ...... lapping my pussy.

I looked at her sweet face as her lips slid through my neatly trimmed bush and softly asked, "Can Richard fuck me now?"

She smiled and nodded. "Honey, you're on; I'll just make sure you are ready for him" She said from between my spread thighs. At that point I felt her tongue take a long lingering lick up the full length of my moist lips. My back arched up in ecstasy, God my pussy was on fire; this girl knew what she was doing.

I continued to stare at her as her tongue found my bullseye and nibbled lightly at my clit. I nearly exploded again right then and there.

Elaine looked up with a smile on her face and my juices on her lips; smiled sweetly at me and then turned to Richard as she eased herself from between my thighs; "Lover, she is ready for you."

I felt my legs being opened and Richard move between them. I reached up and grabbed Elaine, pulling her down to kiss me as Richard drove his sweet cock deep into my sopping wet pussy.

That moment seemed to last an eternity as if in slow motion. I felt his cock expand the walls of my pussy with its blood loaded girth at the same time that Elaine's hair swept over my face and breasts. Then it happened .............Richard's cock hit bottom and I felt his cum loaded balls slap against my ass. At the exact moment Elaine's lips sealed on mine and I tasted my own juices. Then my world dissolved into nuclear meltdown again as I creamed myself for the fifth time tonight around Richard's hot six inches of thick meat. Passion, lust, and hunger came to a head and I screamed into Elaine's hungry mouth. She swept me into her arms to share the racks of pleasure ploughing through my body. Richard gripped my buns hard in his strong hands as he started to pound into me. I think he had finally lost all restraint after being around two lovely sexy women all night who he wanted to watch enjoy sensual lovemaking before fucking one or both of us. As I continued to shake my pussy joined in and continued to spasm around the full length of his invading prick.

Richard's ass sawed backwards and forwards as he pounded me and cried " Oh fucking hell YYEESSSSS," as his balls slapped me again and split their load into his now convulsing prick to be pumped at high pressure from the bulbous, blood charged purple head of his prick into my cum demanding hot pussy. His pounding meat rammed ribbons of creamy hot spunk to the depths of my pussy as further spurts filled me to over flowing. My pussy muscles were too much for him and me, I nearly blacked out again as I continued to cum around his manful weapon of pussy destruction ........ and Richard hastily pulled out of me in time to fire the last two ropes of spunk over my stomach and bush.

I couldn't contain myself as my arms engulfed Elaine, crushing her onto me, our tits meshing into one hot heap of flesh as I raked my fingers down her back in ecstasy, causing her to scream out loud in pain as red welts scored across her hot skin. Suddenly Elaine collapsed onto me as her own orgasm ripped her apart and consumed her in flames. We hugged, we screamed, we hungrily snogged one another as Richard collapsed onto both of us and his sensitive knob end rubbed against my clit almost killing us both with electricity as we seemed to earth our remaining energy into the couch.

We were just one sweating, panting, pulsating mound of hot adult flesh that had taken our immediate sexual needs out on one another and would hopefully now cement this new relationship with some tremendous lovemaking between the three of us over the rest of the night and the weekend.

To be continued .......