It was a Wonderful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimbo12
jimbo12
4 Followers

"Just relax," Lisa says. "We're just making you all clean inside. It's okay; I've been on this machine several times, even this morning."

I feel a swirling in my stomach and I hear a sucking sound. Apparently this is some kind of enema machine. It fills me with warm water than sucks it out with all the waste. I see the evidence exiting through the clear tubing. After three upper colon fillings the hoses are pulled out and Lisa walks toward my ass. I feel her hands on my cheeks as she parts them and then I feel her tongue in my anus. My cock twitches at the assault. It feels quite nice.

"Ah, nice and clean!" she says with satisfaction. Then I feel her insert two lubricated fingers into my ass. I make a little groaning sound. She adds a third finger and keeps up a rhythm of going in and out. Lisa says, "I love how loose your ass is. Do you stretch it?"

"Just a little." I lie.

In reality I love stretching my ass. Over the past five years I've gradually increased the size of the things I stick inside of me. While walking around the Home Goods store I catch myself wondering, 'could I fit that up my ass'? I can now get a ten inch around object into my ass. Eggplant and butternut squash work well too.

"I'm going to try to put my fist in, okay?" she inquires.

"You can try." I say, knowing that I can put my own fist up my ass and it feels great.

I hear a clicking sound and the contraption I'm strapped to rotates me around until I'm facing upwards. My ass is still in the air and I am looking at the pool again but I'm on my back. I spot out of the corner of my eye a large tub of Vaseline. She reaches in and grabs a handful, and then starts working her fist into my anus. I let out a moan as she pushes her hand deep inside me. She slowly pulls it out and says,

"Wow, that was so hot. Here it comes again." Then she pushes her fist in again, but quicker this time. Then she begins sliding her slimy fist in and out, in and out. I hear the 'pop' each time she pulls it out and the 'squish as she slams it back in. My cock hardens at the stimulation. Just then, John comes around in front of me. His cock is hard and the machine has me facing him at his cock's level. He slowly walks forward pushing his sizable cock towards me. The head parts my lips and enters my mouth. I've never had a cock in my mouth before. I tried to put a banana down my throat one time, but I always gag. In this position he has a straight line down my throat. I start to panic as his huge cock starts pressing on the back of my throat. My throat opens up, allowing him to go deeper with his big tool. I feel it sliding down my throat, but I'm not a gagging!

John senses my surprise and says, "We gave you a drug that prevents your gag reflex from working for a few hours. You'll be able to take huge cocks all the way down your throat with ease."

'Did he say "cocks"?' I wonder to myself.

He is now sliding his entire eight inches all the way down my throat and I'm not gagging at all. It actually feels very nice. Lisa is now keeping in time with John's assault on my throat by thrusting her fist in and out of my stretched ass. Not missing a beat, she bends over and takes my throbbing cock into her mouth and then down her throat. The sensations I'm feeling are overwhelming; John thrusting deep into my throat, Lisa deep throating my cock while shoving her fist as far into my ass as possible. I feel him thrust one more time, grabbing my head. I feel the pulsing in his cock as it cums down my throat. At the same time I feel my cock exploding down Lisa's throat. Time stops for a moment as squirt after squirt shoots into my stomach. Lisa's fist is now still, but up to her forearm in my ass. As John slowly pulls out of my moth I taste is cum. It actually tastes good. I suck the rest out of his hole as he slowly fucks my mouth with his softening tool.

"Mmmm, you like that, Jack? Don't worry, there is more than one cock fucking your throat today." John says.

"Now for some real fun." Lisa chimes in.

I hear other voices and now notice that there are about ten other people gathered around- and they are all guys; both white and black. I hear the gate opening and closing, which means more are coming in too. They're well built and have large cocks, which they are now stroking slowly. A couple of them look to be over a foot long and very thick. My own cock is getting hard thinking about what's to come.

Without warning I feel a cock enter into my ass, then a large black guy gets in front of me and feeds me his huge fuck tool. It feels wonderful as both these guys start fucking me from both sides. I see Lisa on our knees in front of me and the guys are fucking her as well. After they cum in her a black guy with a huge cock lays on his back and Lisa grabs it and sinks it into her pussy with one big thrust. Then another guy shoves his monster into her ass as well. Finally, a well hung white guy feeds his cock into her open mouth. I see her bucking as one orgasm leads into the next. I hear her moaning loudly even as her throat is filled this cock.

She and I continue to get fucked for what seems like hours. These guys are cumming in torrents in my stomach and ass. Every time a guy cums in my ass, they pull their cock out and replace it with a large butt plug. I think they are trying to keep the cum from leaking out. I feel the restraints being removed from my ankles, arms and head.

John says, "I think he's addicted now."

And I must agree. I have this craving for more cum even though my ass is filled and my stomach is feeling like I ate a whole turkey. I've never been attracted to guys before. Who could I have changed my sexual preference in a day? John must have given me some kind of drug that makes me crave cum! I need more...

They guys are lounging all around the pool drinking beers. Most of them are fucked out. But I spot a guy slowly stroking a nice looking cock. I feel my mouth start to salivate. I am so thirsty for cum. I crawl over to him and take his hard ten inch cock down my throat. It feels so satisfying as I begin fucking my throat with his cock. Someone else gets a second wind and I feel the big butt plug being pulled out of my ass only to be replaced by an equally large and long cock. I moan in delight.

Then John comes over and says, "I have an idea." He grabs a lounge chair mat, lays it on the deck, then lays down on his back. His sizable cock is sticking straight up. He says to me, "Jack, straddle me and shove my cock up your ass."

I obediently do as I'm told, but wonder what's up. His cock slides easily into my slippery asshole.

John orchestrates his plan; "Now Phil, straddle me on your knees and let Jack suck your cock down his throat. That's it. Okay, Bill, now stuff your monster cock in his ass along with mine. He's streached enough for a DP."

'Oh my', I think. 'This is a first!'

Bill's cock is quite thick and hard. He places the head alongside Phil's cock and starts pushing. After some pain, I bear down and I feel his head pop into me. My ass is really being stretched now. Now I know what Lisa was feeling when she had three cocks in her at one time. Bill slowly pushes his enormous cock into me until he bottoms out. Then the guys get a nice rhythm going; As Phil's cock get shoved down my throat, both John and Bill shove their meat into my cum filled ass. It feels wonderful getting thoroughly fucked. This goes on for ten minutes or more. They have staying power from coming before. On every forward thrust I feel as though their cocks are meeting in my gut.

Finally, John starts shooting his hot cum down my throat. His moaning triggers the other guys to start cumming too. I feel my ass get stretched even tighter as their cocks expand to let their cum shoot into my depths. All motion stops as I feel just the pulsing of three cocks filling my stomach and ass with yet more cum. They all pull their soft dicks out of me and squeeze the ten inch butt plug into my ass. The name of this plug is 'Big Man in a Barrel.' I've seen it on the web.

After all the guys can't get it up anymore they slowly start going home. After another hour the sun is setting and I am lying in a lounge chair feeling quite satisfied; my belly is extended like a beer gut and my ass ready to explode.

Then I spot Lisa. She rolls off her mat and starts crawling over to me with a wicked smile. As she rolls I see that she also is sporting a large butt plug, and her tummy is quite extended as well. She says to me, "Everyone has gone but I need more cum. Please sit on my face and feed me the cum from your ass."

She lays down on the decking as I straddle her face, placing my feet on either side of her head. "Okay, here it comes" I say as I slowly remove this huge plug from my ass. I try to hold back as much as possible so she can swallow, but I feel her grab my legs and latch her mouth onto my anus. She wants it bad- she is sucking it out of me. I relax and just let it flow. Now there is a steady torrent of cum running from my ass and hear I hear her sucking and slurping trying to swallow the best she can. What misses her mouth splashes on her neck and tits, covering them with cum. Once again my mouth starts to salivate for more cum. I want to lick the cum off of her that came out of my ass but she gets up and says,

"Now you get to swallow all the cum that's in my ass! Don't worry; I'm as clean inside as you are."

I lay down on the lounge chair as she places her ass over my mouth and says, "Get ready, Jack." She removes her butt plug and immediately presses her asshole onto my mouth. I feel the hot, slimy liquid pour into my mouth. The torrent get stronger as she unloads what must be several cups of cum. I swallow the best I can, but there is a lot that runs down my cheeks and onto my neck and chest. I hear myself making the same slurping sounds that she was making a few minutes ago. I don't want to let any go to waste after all. After she is finally 'pooped out' of cum she turns around to face me and gently we kiss. Then we clean each other off with our tongues; swallowing all the spilled cum.

We curl up on our sides in a spooning position. I close my eyes feeling totally satisfied and then drift off to sleep.

I awake to feeling lips pressed to mine. I open my eyes and realize that I am on the beach in my chair and Lisa is kissing me. She stands up and smiling says,

"John dared me to kiss you awake. We have to get going; we're having a little pool party at our house. Would you like to join us?"

"Sounds like fun." I reply without thinking. Then the strongest feeling of déjà vu hits me. I wonder if the dream I just had was of events to come or just a fantasy. Time will tell.

The end.

jimbo12
jimbo12
4 Followers
12