It Was an Ordinary Thursday afterno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You really disappoint me love. You promised to be a good girl and then you tease that boy at the store then act like a whore at the restaurant. Do you want to be treated like a whore?” You didn’t wait for me to answer. You started emptying your pockets as you continued. “You rubbed your tits against that guy’s arm then shake your ass at me as you walk away.” I was sitting on the bed, looking down at my feet, realizing the embarrassment I must have caused you. Tears started to drip down my cheeks. “I’m sorry my love.” You shook your head at me and told me it was too late for that. You then advanced me and took off my blouse, then unbuttoned my jeans. “Take them off,” you commanded. I could do nothing but listen. I stood there naked for you as you stared at my body. “I should be the only man doing this.” Then you took me by the wrist and twisted me around and slapped my ass a few good times with your hands. You left me standing there to grab a few things off of the desk. I saw you bring over the mask, bondage cuffs, ball gag, rope, some massage lotion, a vibrator and my hair brush.

I was beginning to get a bit nervous because I had never seen you desire to use anything of the sort. I was about to ask what you were going to do, but then you shoved the ball gag in my mouth and fastened it behind my head. You then brought my wrists behind me and placed the cuffs on them. I couldn’t say anything and I couldn’t move either. Soon I couldn’t see anything because the mask was put on my eyes. I felt you lift me up on the bed, laying me on my stomach. You reached under me and removed both the vibrator and the butt plug. It was such a relief to have them out of me. Just as I was about to relax I felt my upper half being extended into the air.

“I am suspending you into the air my love. There is a large O ring above the bed that is bolted into the ceiling. I have used the rope and threaded through the rings on the cuffs and then up to the ring above you. That way I can freely play with you as I fuck you.” I started to get really wet hearing this, although I knew I should have probably been fearing what was going to happen. You were behind me now, I felt your hands rub my arms and then move around to my large breasts. They were hanging freely for you to play with and I loved it. It was so erotic feeling the cool air whip my body but then have the warmth of your body against mine and the tips of your fingers rolling my hard nipples. I was near ready to come when you whispered in my ear, “I love you dear, but if you come with out instruction, I will make you lick it up with your tongue.” There is no stronger agony than needed to come and not being able to. You soon released my nipples and got off of the bed. I wonder where you were at but then I felt something sticky being poured on my ass. You rubbed it evenly then blew on it. I knew it was the heated lotion. It felt rather lovely, but then I felt a sharp slap as you had hit my bottom with my hairbrush. The cool air stung and warmed the surrounding areas of my ass. I needed to come badly and begged although it was muffled. You laughed at my petty attempts then walked away. I heard a loud vibrating sound and then a sudden pain in my ass. You then lowered yourself into my pussy and fucked it hard. You grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into you over and over again. It must not have been to your taste because you stopped then removed the vibrator and shoved it into my pussy and then waited a few seconds before shoving that hot hard cock into my ass. Oh it was heaven after having nothing put plastic shoved up there. Your dick was so good, and so hot. With one hand on my shoulder pushing me into you and another grabbing my hair you screamed at me to come, then reached down and pulled the vibrator out of my pussy. I came hot streams of juice onto the bed, my body spasming under you. You must have loved it so much because you started to spasm on top of me. You stopped short, and ripped the gag off of me and climbed around me and shot the rest of your sticky hot seed in my mouth. I drank it eagerly and even licked you clean when you were done. After wards you lay under my suspended body and watched me hang my head down tired from being punished/pleasured. Soon you let me down and held me close to you making me promise to be a good girl. We held each other close and lovingly and took a short afternoon nap.

After about an hour I had woken up to the soft sound of rain beating on the windows. I looked and you and saw you sleeping soundly. I still felt bad for the way I had behaved while we were in town and I really wanted to make it up to you. I snuggled far under the covers of the king sized bed and nestled myself between your legs. I wanted to please you and began by kissing your inner thigh. They were long, warm kisses that led me toward your balls. I slowly licked them in one long stroke, and then rubbed the base of your cock with the tip of my tongue working up and around it as it became erect. I engulfed your hardness in my mouth softly sucking the head in the back of my mouth. I felt your hands rub the back of my head as you woke up from your nap. I was only starting to speed up when you pulled back the blankets to watch me at work. I looked up at you with my large blue eyes as I pulled up off your cock. I moved up kissing your stomach with each inch until I reached your mouth. I kissed you softly as I positioned my pussy above your pulsing dick. I knew you wanted me. I could feel your cock pulsing even though I had not yet lowered my body on it.

You started to kiss me with more strength and I knew you couldn’t wait any longer. I lowered myself on you very slowly, teasing your fuck stick with my wet lips. You grabbed my waist and pushed down, making me swallow your cock. Your smile told me that you were satisfied with me. I pushed up and down on you with my hands caressing your chest and shoulders. I was gaining speed, but didn’t want you to come just yet. I slowed down and then slid off. You started to pout so I bent down and started to lick the juices off of you. I parted your legs and rested between them, struggling to shove your dick in my very needy cunt. I finally managed and fucked you in a sliding motion, but not very long either. You looked frustrated from the need to come, but I kissed your check squeezed your legs back together and turned around. I lowered my ass on your cock because I knew you loved it when you could fuck my ass. I knew you loved it even more when you could see yourself. It wasn’t an easy task, but worth it to please you. I fucked you as you traced the tattoo on my back. You reached around me to grab my tits, but it became a little difficult so once again I slid off you then turned around again. I lowered my ass on your stiffness and faced you with my legs spread wide open. My shaved pussy in your view as I pound my ass on your dick. You moved your hands into my pussy and started to manipulate my clit. You told me not to come yet and to hold it while you shot my ass with yours. It felt wonderful to have your seed in my tight hole.

“Come here my love.” I eased my ass off your stick rock hard cock and knelt over your chest. “Closer my love, I want to taste you.” I crawled up until my pussy was over your mouth. You moved your thumb to my clit, although it didn’t need much stimulation. I knew if you had just told me that I would come for you. With your thumb rubbing over my clit my come slowly dribbled from my pussy. It turned me on more to watched you swallow it. “Come all over me baby.” I did what was told and came all over you face then down on your chest. It felt wonderful to release my built up desire. I kissed your neck and asked if I had pleased you.

“More than you know my love. More than you know.” You smiled sweetly at me then kissed my forehead. “Lets clean up love, we are going out tonight. I want you to wear that beautiful tight black dress you brought.” I nodded and climbed off of the bed. You followed me into the bathroom and started a shower. I was about to run a bath when you took my hand in yours and told me that would come later. We got into the shower and lovingly washed each other, massaging our skin with soft soap and washing our hair together. After the shower you kissed me, patted my bottom and left me to finish getting ready.

I dried my hair, placed curlers in it, and slipped on my favorite pink g-string on with a matching pink bra. It was a bit of innocence that I needed for the night to be perfect. I slide thigh high hose on then placed my dress on over my head. I tugged on it and pulled down until it fit perfect around my curves. It felt beautiful and I looked beautiful as I took out my curlers and applied soft make up. I walked out of the bathroom almost completely dressed. I was just missing the accent of jewelry. You let out a sigh when you saw me.

“You are the most beautiful woman in the entire world.” I blushed as you came around to help me with my necklace, earrings, and bracelet. “You are just about perfect my love. Wait right here and I will be back.” You walked out of the room and I stood there admiring myself in a full-length mirror. I had to admit, I did look pretty good all dressed up. I was really excited to see what tonight would be like since I had to leave tomorrow afternoon. My face fell as I realized I probably wouldn’t see you again for at least five weeks. I heard you walk into the room, but didn’t look at you. You walked around behind me and asked me what was wrong.

“Oh nothing, I was just thinking of the next time I would see you.” You grinned at me. “Dear, don’t think about it, let’s go out tonight.” I turned around to see a dozen lavender colored roses. “Oh darling!” You smiled at me. I couldn’t believe that you remembered the exact roses I had talked about wanting at our wedding. “I know you love them, but not as much as you love me.” You laughed and smiled at me. “Let’s go love.” I smiled at you and took your hand.

To my astonishment there was a limo waiting outside of the hotel. I looked up at you and asked you how you could have possible afforded a weekend like this. A sly smile spread across your face. “A couple of people owed me favors”. You helped me into the limo. It was very exciting, because I had never been in one before, besides that I was with the man of my dreams. I snuggled close to you. You looked so good in your suit and tie. I always thought you looked amazing in black. Your blue shirt brought out the green flecks in those yummy chocolate brown eyes.

You put one arm around my shoulder and allowed me to snuggle closer to you. It was such a warm comforting feeling to have you holding me near you. I could smell the intoxicating sent of your English deodorant. I didn’t think the day could get much better. When we stopped the stars had already appeared in the silky dark of the night. You helped me out of the limo and smoothed the back of my dress. The restaurant was small, but very romantic with a string quartet playing in one of the corners. It was covered in little white lights with lots of green shrubbery and trees and rose bushes. Inside it was warm and inviting. A hostess dressed in a lovely purple dress showed us to a table for two over looking the town. There were lighted candles on the maroon tablecloth as well as two wine glasses and several scattered rose petals.

You pulled out my chair for me and helped me into it. You turned to the hostess and thanked her then seated yourself. “Darling, this is way too much!” You smiled at me again. I never get tired of seeing it. “Just tell me you love me my dear.” I could have melted. A tear dripped from my eye and I nodded. “Of course, I will always love you.” The waiter showed up as soon as I said that. You turned to him and said “A bottle of your best wine and the lamb please.” The waiter nodded and left. All I could do was stare lovingly at you.

You stood up and walked over to me. “May I have this dance?” I blushed and took your extended hand. I knew you didn’t like to dance so I felt really special when you spun me around on the floor. We danced several close dances before returning to the table. I felt so special in your arms, your warm breath on my neck, with one of your hands on my lower back. It was wonderful. I felt absolutely giddy by time we sat down to our dinner. The lamb was very tender and the red wine was delicious. We drank the entire bottle by time we finished our chocolate torte at the end of our meal. I was defiantly tipsy as we climbed back into the limo.

As we rode back to the hotel I felt your hand caress my thigh and down towards the hem of my dress. I giggled and you told me to relax, that it would take as long as we needed to get back to the hotel. Your hand started to slip under the hem towards the crease of my pressed legs. “Just let it happen my love, you look beautiful and you feel beautiful.” I parted my legs a little and allowed you to touch the lacey top of my thigh highs and a little more to stroke the silky satin of my pink g-string. “That’s my girl.” You nuzzled my neck. “Now take those silly things off for me.” I giggled more. The wine made me feel warm and wonderful. I nodded and wiggled my hip sliding the thong off of my mound. I got them to where they were around my ankles. You bent down taking them off of me. You smelled them then placed them in your pocket.

Your hand made it’s way back up my dress to play with my naked lips. While you were doing this with one hand another was unzipping your pants, exposing a very erect cock. You stopped playing with my pussy and started stroking your dick. “I think you should sit here.” You slide down on the seat and I straddled your lap. You moved my dress up far enough to expose my ass. I knew if the driver looked in the back he would see my naked ass bouncing from the cock in my pussy, which I was ridding. You cupped my breasts in your hands squeezing them through the material. “I want to be very naughty in this limo my love. Get on your hands and knees.” I looked over at the window to the driver. “Love get on your knees, he won’t see.” I did what I was told and got on the floor of the limo. You got behind me and rubbed my ass. My tight holes looking back at you and teasing you, you took your fat cock in one hand and shoved it back in my pussy.

You pumped your dick in and out of my wet pussy listening to the sounds of my moans and pants as well as the sloshing sound of your dick in my juicy cunt. It was music to your ears. I released your cock at your request so you could shove it back in my ass. You loved to fuck me doggie style. I bucked back on your dick and screamed out in pleasure, the veins of your cock imbedding themselves in the soft tissue of my asshole.

“Now love I want you to crawl over to the seat and lean over it, but don’t let my cock come out of your ass.” I did as requested. You were pressed right up against me as I crawled and leaned on the seat. You pounded it mercilessly grabbing my shoulders and tugging on my hair. “I want you to eat my come.” You came out of my ass and held your cock in your hand until I could face it, then I took it in my mouth and sucked hard until I felt your hot come drip down my throat. I licked your cock clean and then you helped me up just in time to pull into the hotel.

“You are lovely my dear.” I loved the validation you gave to me every time I was what you called a good girl. I even liked it when you called me naughty names, so I loved it any time you called me anything. We walked back into the hotel when you left me in the lobby to speak to the desk attendant. Then you came back to me. “I want you to wait here love. I will come collect you when I am ready.” I was in the lobby for about half an hour before you came back from me.

“I was starting to get worried my love.” You smiled at me and told me that you could never forget about his special girl. You took me upstairs then covered my eyes as we walked in. “Keep your eyes closed my love.” I did as asked and when you told me to open them I was taken back. The room was lit with candles everywhere. There were more petals scattered around the room and a box on the bed. You brought the box to me. It was clad with a large red bow. I opened it to find a long romantic black nightgown.

“Put it on and be my girlfriend, my lover, tonight.” I wanted to melt at your feet right there. I took the box into the bathroom and changed quickly. When I came out you were by the fireplace with two glasses of red wine. “You look exquisite my love.” I smiled sweetly and took one of the glasses from your hands. “I love you darling.” You looked at me and whispered, “I know you do”. We sipped out wine and cuddled by the fire. I was drunk on such wonderful wine as you lifted me up from the loveseat and carried me over to the bed.

You ran your hands over to smooth material and slowly slipped it off. We made love that night, pure, beautiful love. It was slow, passionate and very intimate. We whispered our I love you’s and enjoyed the fruits of one another’s body. It was perfect. We even fell asleep holding one another.

By the light of the morning we had made love two more times. Before we even got out of bed we made love a fourth time. It was wonderful and amazing to wake up next to you and make love over and over again. I really didn’t want to get out of bed that morning. I knew I would have to get ready to go back to school. This had been the best three days of my entire life. I did get out though, but to make love to you in the shower. Again we made love after the shower and again before we left for the airport.

I cried all the way there. I didn’t want to leave you again. As we pulled into the airport parking garage we parked at the very top away from any other cars. “Make love to me once more before you leave my love.” Through my tears I nodded yes and we climbed in the back of the jeep. I removed my tan pants and thong climbed on you. I fucked you this time. I didn’t want to make love now. I wanted to fuck you hard. I was panting in your ear when I asked you to fuck my ass. “I need you to fuck me my love.” You nodding and lightly bit into my shoulder. “Sit on my cock love and rock back and forth.” I loved the way it felt when your cock invaded my ass. I rocked back and forth faster and faster until I felt your come up my ass. “Now I can feel you all the way back to school.” You laughed at me as we dressed and got out of the jeep.

It didn’t take long for us to get my baggage checked and walk over to my gate. I cried hard as I hugged you. You kissed my forehead and told me that you would see me soon. You watched me as I walked away. I cried the entire time. I cried on the plane as well.

When I returned back to school I had a long e-mail from you telling me how much you loved me and my visit. I fell asleep, missing you, but very satisfied with wonderful new memories of us.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Car Trouble My wife's friend damages my car. Who should be punished?in BDSM
The Conquest Club Files 01 I ditch my cheating girlfriend in favor of her sister.in BDSM
The New Girl A hidden desire for discipline is unexpectedly triggered.in BDSM
A Quick Flash Fun and photography.in BDSM
Taken for a Ride Emmy is kidnapped by a purple-haired beauty.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories