A Quick Flash

Story Info
Fun and photography.
4.7k words
4.73
8.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers

"Hold it there.... Look straight into the camera. Drop your left shoulder a little... That's great!" His finger squeezed down on the camera and a multitude of flashlights momentarily illuminated the room. After a short pause the 'Low Battery' warning light appeared on the control panel of his camera.

With an audible groan he gingerly raised himself from the awkward position that he had adopted in order to get "just the right angle". In front of his lens the girl maintained her pose awaiting further instructions. Her legs were draped either side of a high-backed wooden chair and her chin rested on lightly bronzed arms. The broad gaps between the chipped varnished rungs of the chair back revealed the dazzling white swimsuit, stretched tightly over her shapely curves. The glare of the modelling lights helped to make the thin outfit slightly transparent with the dark brown aureole around each erect nipple just showing through. She relaxed from the pose and took the opportunity to stretch her stiffening neck muscles.

"I'll change batteries & re-arrange the set," he stated, "You might as well take a break and change your outfit as well."

As he reached into his gadget bag for a new battery the girl smiled. "No problems." She dismounted from the chair squeezing past the surrounding arrangement of light stands, reflectors and brolleys before disappearing into the changing room at the side of the studio.

He had already had several sessions with Jane over the last few months and her friendliness and enthusiasm had made the shoots really enjoyable. As an added bonus the resulting pictures were also pretty damn decent. In comparison, some of the other girls on the studio model register were a lot harder work to photograph. Their only real interest was in getting paid at the end of the night. Jane was different. A refreshing change. Also she was drop dead gorgeous as well!

"What outfit do you want now?" Jane popped her smiling blonde head around the dressing room door. He glanced at his watch. "We've still got another hour.... let's have a look in the props room."

"OK but I'll have to put some clothes on first," she giggled playfully. "You know I don't do nude."

"..If you really must!" He groaned a 'pretend' disappointed reply.

The door closed for a few moments, then Jane emerged clad in a cut-off white tee-shirt and miniskirt. He could clearly see the dark outlines of her pert nipples as her breasts pressed through the thin material of her top. It was short enough to reveal her smooth bronzed midriff and the curves of her narrow waist. The air momentarily filled with the musky scent of her freshly applied perfume as she breezed past him to the door of the props room.

He had photographed her many times and in various stages of undress but the sight of her bum hugging skirt and long slender legs still attracted his gaze.

The props room was actually a converted store room, packed to the rafters with various items of sports equipment, chairs, stools, rugs, photographic backgrounds and racks and racks of dresses and lingerie.

"We must have done most of this lot," she commented, as she browsed through one of the racks of clothing.

"Any suggestions Steve?"

"What about these?" He held up a pair of mechanics overalls.

"Not very sexy!" She pulled a face and laughed. "And they smell!"

"........This?" He pointed to a slinky black dress.

"No - I tried it before and it's too small for me."

".......This." An army jacket.

"Boring!"

As he moved the rack to get at the clothing further down it dislodged some of the props hanging on the wall. An old battered hockey stick was dislodged from its hook and fell to the floor. "I think this is volunteering for service!" She laughed out loud..

Steve picked it up off the floor. "Good idea...I know....we could do a St.Trinians type theme. I think there's a gym-slip or something similar on the rail over there," he pointed "..That's if it's OK with you?"

As he made the suggestion, he felt a sudden rush of excitement. His heart pounded faster and he suddenly felt hot and sweaty. He had always had a bit of a schoolgirl fetish and had dreamed of getting a model to dress up in the full uniform but not wanting to appear to be a dirty old man, he had never dared ask. In reality, however, it had seemed almost as though she had talked him into it!

He held his breath and awaited her reaction, hardly daring to make eye contact.

"It's fine by me," she laughed. "In fact I went to a fancy dress party on New Years Eve dressed as a schoolgirl... You should have seen it, the men couldn't take their eyes off my stocking tops!!!" She grinned at him mischievously.

"Bet you looked great!" Steve replied trying to remain composed.

"......You'll soon see for yourself - Here it is!" She exclaimed as she lifted it off a hanging rail and held it up. And there it was in all its glory! A proper school blazer, black with an embodied badge, a straw hat with black band, a very short navy blue pleated gym skirt with a crisp white button up blouse and a blue and yellow striped school tie. "This brings back a few memories," she laughed. "In fact that looks a bit like our old school tie!"

She held the skirt in front of her to see if it would fit. "I'll get changed - you sort out the set!" As she walked back into the changing room he detected a slight flush on her face.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He clenched his fist in silent celebration. His fantasy of Jane dressed as a naughty schoolgirl in full uniform was actually going to happen!

He looked around for suitable props to use on the set. A small wooden table would make a great school desk. A metal framed chair was ideal. A few pens and a writing pad were arranged on the desk as the final touch. He decided to re-use the plain black curtain background but the lights would need adjusting slightly. Returning to the props cupboard for the hockey stick in question he happened to notice a thin wooden school cane on the wall. "Perfect," he whispered to himself as he collected them both.

He didn't hear Jane come out of the changing room. The first thing he saw from his position crouched on the floor taking light readings, was a pair of patent black high-heeled shoes. She stood directly in front of him.

"Jane Spencer reporting for detention Sir...... I've been naughty again!" she said with a mock "little girl" voice. He slowly looked up from her feet. His eyes travelled inch by inch up her beautiful long legs, clad in silky black.......tights or stockings? He reached the hem of her pleated blue skirt that began high on her thighs, and could just see the tell tale bumps of the fastenings connected to that darker top section...... Stockings!

Her skirt was the cock-teasing perfect length..... her stocking tops and a small band of creamy white thigh above was just in view. He desperately wanted to run his hand up there. To feel that soft warm area right at the tops of her legs above her stockings and below her panties. To feel the lacy elastic of her suspender belt straps and stocking tops lightly digging into her soft thighs.

He knew he couldn't. He knew he wouldn't.

She had left the blazer buttons undone and had tucked the white blouse tightly into the waistband of the gym skirt. The school tie had been put on loosely and she had not fastened the top two blouse buttons giving a tantalising hint of cleavage. As a final gesture she had tied her blonde hair into pony tails, put the hat on and had applied some freckles onto her nose and cheeks with brown make-up. She looked orgasmic! The picture of an innocent schoolgirl.....with the body of a sexy young woman! Playboy meets St.Trinians!!

"What have you done this time young lady?" He played along with her little game.

She towered above him, "Oh Sir, Mandy Robins dared me to leave my bra off and sit on the front row for maths this afternoon.... And our teacher, Mr. Slater, reported me...... Mind you, he didn't say anything until the end of the lesson - I can't imagine why!"

She opened the blazer and thrust out her breasts to demonstrate. She ran both hands downwards over her firm round tits to emphasise the fact that she had no bra on. He could see her rock hard nipples as the blouse stretched tightly, the buttons straining to keep her in. Her breasts were just the right size, not too big, and perfectly shaped. Some of the photographers he knew were only interested in shooting girls with big tits - Steve went for quality not quantity.

"Better take a seat then," he gestured to the desk and chair that he had carefully arranged under the lights.

"What punishment has Mr Slater recommended this time, Jane?"

"He said that I had to report to you after school and that you would deal with me as you saw fit.... Please sir... I'm sorry Sir... I won't do it again Sir!" She continued the charade, pretending to cry and putting her hands over her face.

"Well......as this is not the first time you've been sent to see me, you must be a very naughty girl. I think you had better sit there and write one hundred times........ I must not take my brassiere off in class."

"While you're doing that I'll take some photos of you to show Mr. Slater that you've been punished."

Jane pulled a face and began to write slowly "how do you spell brassiere?" she asked.

"Oh for goodness sake girl - how old are you?" he playfully snapped.

"Eighteen Sir."

"...And you still can't spell properly yet?"

"No Sir."

"Spell it as you think - but if you get it wrong you'll be in deeper trouble!"

He picked up the camera and began to focus. The desk was directly facing him and Jane was sitting with her legs slightly apart concentrating on her task. He looked up her skirt. It had ridden up a little so he could see past her stocking tops but not quite up to her panties. The front of her skirt was obscuring his view. It was a teasing sight.

He shot a couple of full length frames with Jane writing her "lines" and then crouched down to zoom in on the sexy sight under the desk, hoping she would not notice.

As he prepared to press the shutter she suddenly opened her legs showing her knicker crotch to the camera. The view was breathtaking. The contrast between her jet black stocking tops, creamy thighs and dark blue pleated skirt perfectly framed the bright whiteness of her knickers. He filled the frame with this up-the-skirt picture and took several shots. His heart was pounding away and he could feel a sticky damp patch beginning to grow in his boxer shorts.

She placed her hands on the inside of her thighs just below her panties and gently stroked up and down to her stocking tops.

".....Ooooh Sir - are you looking at my knickers?.........." she exclaimed.

Before he could stammer a reply, she followed with "....It's all right Sir.....All the boys seem to like looking up my skirt......And most of the teachers too!"

"..... Do you like what you see Sir?"

"..... Can you see my stockings and suspenders Sir - I put them on specially for you!"

"..... Are my panties the right colour Sir - I didn't know if you preferred black or white? "

She was really teasing him by now but her face looked rather flushed with excitement. She was in total charge of the situation but she had that tell-tale sticky dampness in her pussy which was beginning to spread to the front of her knickers. She casually brushed a hand over her crotch to see if the wetness had spread through the material - she didn't think he would notice.... He did!

"N.. n.. no white's lovely."

There was a sexual tension in the air. This was not like any other session he had ever done before. It was getting out of hand.

"I think we ought to do some standing shots now," he said, trying to get back into character and speak with some authority.

"Stand up by the desk."

"Yes Sir". Jane stood up and went naturally back into her modelling routine with several standard poses. This was more in keeping with what he knew! His felt his confidence begin to return.

"Blazer off please," he instructed.

He could have asked for the blouse and tie to be removed as Jane was on the studio register as a topless model. Deciding to keep the "schoolgirl" image alive, he carried on shooting with her in uniform. Given the choice he preferred his models to keep some of their clothes on anyway. He liked the sexiness of short skirts and stockings better than bare legs, see through blouses and revealing bras rather than just plain topless. It was what you didn't see rather than what you did see that turned him on!

She always seemed to know exactly what type of poses to do..... she was a natural at those teasing shots. Playing with the tie and looking innocent, unfastening a blouse button here and there to give just glimpse of little hard nipples, lifting the hem of the skirt to show her legs and stocking tops.

"Turn around please Jane," he instructed. He wanted to take some bum shots with her in that sexy pleated gym skirt.

"Yes Sir." As she span around her skirt knocked a pen to the floor.

With her back to the camera and almost in slow motion, she bent forward from the waist, deliberately keeping her legs straight so that her already short skirt rode all the way up to show her knickers. As her hand reached the pen on the floor she exclaimed "OOOPs Sir - I hope you're not looking at my bottom!"

How could he not look it! It was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen! The knickers were plain white and tightly stretched across her wonderful cheeks. He could also see the darker area between her legs where her pussy juice had leaked and made her knickers slightly transparent.

"...Are you going to photograph my bottom Sir?"

He quickly shot a few pictures as she swayed her bum at the camera.

"You really are a very naughty girl Jane. Flaunting your breasts to the maths teacher and displaying your bottom to me.... what are we going to do with you?" he laughed.

The shoot continued with Jane posing whilst flicking up her skirt, sticking out her bum and running her hands over her stockings.

He looked at the clock. Only ten more minutes left and he still had to pack up the lighting equipment.

"Detention time is nearly over," he said. "Lets have a look at how many lines you managed to finish."

Jane sat down at the desk and showed him the paper. She had completed one line of child-like writing with the word brassiere spelt as "brazzear" and then drawn a heart with an arrow through. Next to this she had written Jane loves Sir!

"Tut tut, this is just not good enough young lady," he said shaking his head.

"It will not do at all."

"......But none of the other teachers EVER give me lines," she smiled.

".......What do they do then?"

"Well........... Mr. Brown the French teacher........sometimes.......smacks my bottom." Her eyes seemed to challenge him before she looked away shyly.

Was this an invitation or was she still teasing? He hesitated, didn't know whether to say it or not......... What the hell...........

"OK so answer me this young lady......... do you want to finish your lines here and now, or do you want me to spank your naughty little schoolgirl bottom like Mr. Brown does?"

".............It wouldn't hurt too much would it?" she said quietly. For the first time she sounded a little bit unsure of herself.

He reassured her, "No... just a few little slaps to make it red.....that's what naughty schoolgirl's deserve!"

He didn't know if she would keep up with the act and go through with it or just laugh it all off as a big joke. She had led him on this far and he had willingly followed. A little bit of harmless flirting and fun had now got to a stage where a beautiful model, the girl of his fantasies, dressed in a schoolgirl uniform was actually asking him to spank her bottom!!!

"Where do you want me Sir?" her voice had changed to a whisper. She was actually trembling with excitement and fear.

She had only ever been spanked once before - after the New Years Eve fancy dress party, when she had dressed as a schoolgirl and had seduced her old boyfriend into putting her across his knee. Unfortunately he had been too drunk to play the game properly and ended up only giving her a couple of token slaps before falling asleep. This had made her sexually frustrated and, still desperate for fulfilment had ended up playing with her sticky pussy herself, climaxing violently over his knee. He never did get to know what those stains were on his trousers... She didn't see him again!

"...What does Mr. Brown do to you?" he asked, looking for some guidance.

"Sometimes he puts me over his knee and sometimes he makes me bend over his desk...Sir," she answered.

"...Then I think you should bend over the desk for starters.... I'll take a few pictures as a record of your punishment."

As she bent over he picked up the cane which had been hidden on the floor behind his camera gear.

She stood up and spun around quickly.

"Jesus No!... Not with a cane!"

".....J..just a joke!" He gave an unconvincing laugh. Shit!... He thought he had blown it!

"..I've got another booking tomorrow...... so I can't have..... well..... marks on my bum can I?" she said softly. "Otherwise I might have let you use it!" She smiled at him reassuringly.

"...Please Sir......just put me over your knee and spank my naughty bottom 'till it's nice and warm.....please........."I'll do anything..."

He went to the chair and sat down. His prick was still hard and throbbing as it had been for the last hour.

"You will bend over my knee, Jane Spencer, and I will spank you for as long and as hard as I see fit!", he commanded in his best strict voice. It was obvious that she wanted to play out the charade to the bitter (sweet) end.

She sat over his knee facing him, one leg to either side of his body. She ground her crotch into his hardness, gently lifted his chin and kissed him full on the lips. "Ooooh Sir..." Her hot tongue darted into his open mouth. They kissed as if in a frenzy of lust for what seemed like an age until they had to stop, gasping for air.

"Don't be too gentle Sir........" she panted as she dismounted and assumed the spanking position over his knee. "...I have been VERY naughty....."

He put his right hand on her skirt and caressed all over her bum cheeks and upper thighs. Through the pleats of her gym skirt he could feel the straps of her suspenders digging into her soft flesh. He was going to savour every second of this!

The heat from her body was radiating through to his legs. It felt as though she was on fire!

Her position had caused her gym skirt to ride up. He could see the backs of her legs right up past her stocking tops - almost to where he knew her panties began....to where the curve of her bum was thrusting upwards, invitingly.

He opened his hand slightly and brought it down with a sharp CRACK! on one of her cheeks. She gave a slight moan and wriggled delightfully on his knee giving him tantalising glimpses of her tightly knickered crotch. He gave the same treatment to the other buttock. He didn't know how hard to hit her...he didn't really want to hurt her. Four more slaps to each rounded cheek.

".... I can only just feel that through this skirt.... perhaps you'd better..er..... lift it up a bit..... Sir....."

His gently stroked the backs of her legs from the stocking tops, gradually getting higher and higher. His hand disappeared under her pleated skirt and continued upwards to her panties. He could feel the heat of her tingling cheeks as he caressed her through her knickers and squeezed. The skirt was by now crumpled up around his wrist. He withdrew his hand and carefully lifted the hem up over her lower back, fully exposing her white knicker clad bottom to his gaze. He could see the redness he had inflicted on her through her flimsy covering. He returned to caressing her cheeks as she moaned out loud and began to grind her crotch into his hardness. His fingers wandered down the crease of her arse to where the material was sodden with her juices rubbing and prodding gently. The area of hot stickiness was growing by the second. She was gasping for breath as he slipped his finger tips inside the leg of the now transparent garment and inside the lips of her pussy. He had only brushed her hard little clit a couple of times before she jerked in spasms and covered his fingers in her hot spunk. He slipped two fingers fully inside her and just kept them there as she bucked against him panting for air as though she had just run in a marathon. All her body was trembling.

Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers
12