It Was His Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." She implored. "It hurts."

"Hurts?" His chocolate eyes looked down at her.

"You fucked me so hard last night." she meekly said.

"You didn't like it?" still he was inside of her.

She shook her head, "I loved it," she cooed, "but now I'm sore."

Slowly Matt pulled out of her and sat next to her on the bed. with his legs spread wide. "Get on your knees." There was that commanding voice again and she obeyed.

He looked down at the adoring blonde between his feet. Her eyes looked to his, waiting.

"Suck me," he put simply.

There were those commands again, but Gayle was liking him in charge. She moved forward and began by caressing his cock with her face. She ran her cheeks along his stiff shaft and gave soft kisses to it. She moved her hands to his hanging balls, but her eyes looked to him for a sign to stop. She was a loud to touch him and she did. She lightly fondled his hanging sack and kissed the underside of his cock. Slowly she moved her hands up on each side, like a petitioner praying at the altar of her savior. She worshipped his cock with her kiss, her tongue and her hands. She would look up and his eyes were approval and pleasure. He liked being pleased and, she had to admit, she liked pleasing him. She took it finally to her open mouth and slowly dropped her head, working that fat cock to her throat like last night. She let it press in, the thick head into her airwave and massaged by her muscles. She would come up gasping only to hear his praise.

"Oh, very good, little girl. Go again," and she would swallow him whole.

She sucked him and deep throated him, her hands cupping his hairy balls until he was so close. She felt his hand on her forehead, pushing her back until just the head was in. She looked up, wondering what was wrong.

"Stroke it." He ordered. "Make it cum, little girl."

She smiled at the pet name and grasped it with both hands. She pumped his slick meat, fast, wanting her treat, her reward. She jerked him off and sucked on the head. Her tongue tickled the piss hole waiting for it to explode. Suddenly it did. It smacked to the back of her mouth, his cum filling her mouth and starting to overflow. She was going to swallow, but felt his hand at her throat, making her look up.

Matt shook his head, "Not yet."

She collected his cum obediently until he was drained.

"Swallow." The word came, and as if she had always done it, she obeyed.

Matt watched her dress and took her to breakfast. Gayle called her husband and told him she had met Matt and was intrigued, but wasn't sure yet. They smiled across from each other. She liked having this little secret from him, even if David really wanted this. She was in control of him in a way and Matt was in control of her.

12