It Was in the Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

"Marc, are you gonna call the bet or what?"

I heard Ben's voice pull me back to the game. I forced my eyes to move back down to the cards.

"Uh," I said, unsure, "Yeah, I guess. What's the bet?"

I fumbled for the necessary chips.

A few moments later I was out of the game. Bad luck, I guess. Or maybe not.

Sensing my thoughts Nate nudged me in the ribs, nodding to kitchen. Our eyes followed the line of Sheila's legs up to her ass. Her legs were spread slightly as she leaned over onto the counter looking something over. Her right hand absently fiddled with her skirt, a seemingly unconscious movement, which probably indicated her impatience with us.

She bent her knees ever so slightly.

My eyes must have gotten bigger as Nate and I watched her skirt rise up and expose a good portion of her lovely ass. She was definitely not wearing panties. The creamy thighs melted into her ass and you could just see the blush of her pussy. Then she wiggled her cheeks slightly, causing Nate to groan involuntarily. Her skirt suddenly dropped back into place as she straightened up. Her ass now covered again.

Knowingly, she turned to look me in the eye and winked.

Ben's voice seemed to come from far away, penetrating the fog, "Girl, you better stop whatever it is you're doing or these boys aren't gonna finish this game."

"Can I get you guys anything?" asked Sheila, coming in from the kitchen, "More beer? Something tastier maybe?"

"I could use another beer," said Ben, vaguely looking over his hand, "What exactly do you have left to eat?"

"Well let me see," she said provocatively, "If the hors d'oeuvres run low I guess you could always snack on my pussy."

Joel nearly choked on his swallow of beer.

Nate and I laughed it off as a joke as Joel's face reddened. Ben made a dismissive sort of grunting noise.

As good as her word, Sheila came back with fresh beers. She managed to brush her tits over Nate at least once, and she came on to Joel in the process too. Ben she ignored. Then we were in the process of getting ready to deal the next round.

"Your deal," Nate informed me authoritatively.

Sheila distracted me as she walked back into the kitchen. I heard her turn on the faucet and figured she must have been starting to wash up something that had gotten dirty in her snack prep.

"Earth to Marc," said Ben, "Keep your dick in your pants, boy, and your mind on the game."

"Sorry, guys," I said, "I guess I just got a little distracted."

"Heard that," agreed Nate.

"I can't believe a hot little number like that would do any of you anyway," said Ben.

"Your mother," said Joel, "She's just waiting for it, man. You can smell it on her."

I gathered the remaining cards and began my shuffle. Didn't seem like anyone was resistant to her charms, except maybe Ben. He was pretty serious with this girl he had met a few months ago, but I didn't think he'd pass up an opportunity like this.

I dealt and we played for a few more minutes or so. But I was too distracted by that point to continue with pretenses. Sheila was rattling things in the kitchen at this point and I figured she was getting bored by now. And so was I. Really, when you're a hooker there is only so much waiting you can do even if you are getting paid for it. Besides, I think she wanted the action as much as I did.

My cock began to grow in my shorts, just thinking about her.

"Do you need any help?" I asked shouted into the kitchen.

Nate and Joel looked at me and then at each other, not sure where I was going with this one.

"Yeah," she called back, "I'd like that."

"I think I'll fold on this round," I told the guys, "I need a break."

I looked around the table at the expectant faces, wondering how to broach the subject. I figured it was best to just get it on.

"What are you gonna do?" asked Nate.

"Let's just see what happens," I said, getting up, "Maybe we'll all get lucky."

"Whatever, man," said Joel.

"That'd be sweet," whispered Nate, "I'll take a piece of that."

Excusing myself I got up and went into the kitchen. I figured I must have been visible to at least Nate and Joel from where they were sitting. As I walked I pulled down my shorts and underwear. My thick dick was pointing out in front of me and I primed it with my right hand as I walked in.

"What the fuck!" I heard Joel exclaim.

But my attention was focused on the woman.

"Now we're talking," she told me, watching me walk up to her at the sink, "You got a permit for a gun like that?"

"Oh, yeah, darlin," I informed her with some certainty, "This is Grade A, American meat and I'm gonna fuck you with it 'till you can't see straight."

"I can't wait," she sighed, "You better make good on that promise. I've been dying for that cock fall night."

By this time she let her hand wander down to play with her pussy, pulling up the hem of her skirt and exposing those shaved lips to me.

"I think maybe that thing goes down here," she said in a schoolgirl voice.

I moved up to her and my thick dick was so close to her pussy lips that I could feel the heat emanating off of them.

"Just watch and learn little girl," I said.

Using my strong arms, I lifted her up in the air like she weighed nothing and positioned her over my cock. I pulled her further up still until she was at a point where I could easily enter her pussy. Her wet cunt lips left a wet slick coating on the underside of my dick as her pussy slid against my cock and I noticed that her greasy juices had been running down her thighs in anticipation. I let her weight down gently, and wrapped my arm around her waist to hold her, so that my free hand could position my shaft at the entrance to her hole. I set her bottom to rest on the edge of the countertop for balance and we both looked down at my cock. She moaned and I groaned as we watched and felt my thickness push her lips aside and soon I was slowly sliding up between her vaginal lips, my strong hips pushing past the resistance of her flesh. Her pussy was damp and that helped lubricate my passage. I had to pull in and out a couple time to get inside.

But then suddenly, surprisingly, my dick wedged itself as far as her flesh would allow. And I stared in awe of the spectacle of her full pussy and the way the flesh wrapped around my dick.

"Awwww, fuck baby," I groaned, "You're so fucking tight!"

She responded by letting out an ecstatic moan.

"Fuck me with that big dick!" she said.

No longer necessary for positioning my cock, my free hand went up to her breasts and stroked them through the material of her dress. Her nipples were firm and hard under my fingers. She rocked her hips back and forth, around my cock sliding, encouraging me to start sliding in and out of her. I felt her wet, hot cum around my shaft, ready to ease my strokes. But I felt so powerful inside her, so big and thick, like the Incredible fucking Hulk. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she leaned back.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "Please...."

I couldn't just yet. I wanted to hold on to this feeling for just a couple more seconds, so I slowly pulled out of her, leaving a very large, very empty void from my passing. She gasped at the emptiness. Then I ran the tip of my cock up and down those wet lips, teasing her, reveling in my power and the heat of her hole. I fucking loved watching my head manipulate those swollen lips and that tight little slit of hers. Then, needing to feel her sheath my sword again, I pushed forward, watching as her slit sucked me inside slowly. Warmth engulfed my dick even hotter than before, and then I was inside her, having penetrated her in one stroke.

"Ohhhh," she sighed, "So...fucking...big...ahhhhhhhhh."

Now I wanted to fuck her. Really fuck her.

"He's fucking her," I heard someone say behind me, but I couldn't tell who.

Placing my hands on either side of her on the countertop, I began to fuck her in earnest. And I started using long, slow strokes. My hammer filled her fully and then pulled out almost the entire length, before moving back up that hungry hole again.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she started to moan rhythmically with each thrust.

She may have been doing a good job acting, but her impending orgasm felt real in the muscles of her vagina stretched around my dick. I loved the feeling of stroking her with my long cock, gliding in and out of her soaking wet cunt. I felt her juices run warmly down my balls and instinctively felt her orgasm.

When the throws of it hit her she stretched her feet and wrapped her legs behind my thrusting ass as she tried desperately to regain control of herself. As she came, I watched her expression, my face close to hers, as I fucked her ever harder. Her face was clenched and she was trying to stifle her moans.

Then I felt her feet rest on my thrusting ass. I clenched my powerful ass muscles to get every bit of leverage and I loved the way she wrapped around my ass as I drove my mighty rod into her.

"Fuck darlin," I grunted, "You are so good."

"I'd do you again even if I wasn't getting paid," she whispered, moaning in my ear.

Then I knew I was going to lose it. That comment went straight to my ego.

This woman was too fucking hot and too fucking sexy. Her pussy was clenching on my dick. And I heard the guys talking behind me, their muttered comments getting louder as my thrusting became, more intense and I knew that the guys were totally absorbed in the pornographic scene before them.

"I think they're ready for you," I whispered into her ear, between grunts.

"Did you tell them flat out?" she asked me, voice husky with the passion she must have felt in her quivering hips.

"No, but I think they're getting the general idea of it," I groaned, "They'll be receptive."

Knowing the guys were watching me just got me going real bad, my balls hung so low and I was so horned. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders to engage in maximum thrusting.

The tingling started in my toes like it always does when I'm fucking standing up. She was really into the movement, but she wasn't cumming again yet. But soon I was. I couldn't hold out another minute. I felt my balls, the pressure had built up beyond all endurance. And I did a few more power thrusts, and Sheila cried out as my thighs slapped against hers. Deep down in my balls, the flood loosened and I pumped my load deep up my long dick, readying for the cannon fire from my boner. Before it came I pulled out of her hot vagina, and grabbed my big dick as it jerked, spraying a long stream of cum out the end. It landed on the bottom of where her red skirt was hiked up to. Then I groaned and grunted as more semen shot out and onto her inner thigh near the opening of her pussy. Then I came some more, less powerful this time. The majority of it hit her pussy, some of it dripped down onto the floor.

Sheila grabbed my dick with her hand, squeezing another few drops out of the top and onto her hand. She smiled at me and I kissed her. She continued to hold my cock as we kissed for a moment.

"Okay," she said loudly, "Who's next? I want it fast and rough tonight boys."

Nate spoke up first, "I won the last game, why don't you give me a prize for it?"

"Works for me," she said, as I pulled her up off my dick and set her down on the floor.

As she moved out of the kitchen she pulled her dress over her head in a devil may care move and flung it to the side. Then she took off her bra, letting her tits spill down. She hadn't been wearing any panties and now all she was wearing were her nylons and high heeled shoes.

By the time she reached Nate she was in all her full frontal naked glory.

"So baby," she inquired patting the top of the table, "Where do you want to do this? Right here or on the couch?"

"Right here baby," said Nate, grabbing his dick through his jeans.

We watched as Sheila kneeled and unzipped Nate's shaft from his jeans, swallowing up his cock into her mouth, fitting it in nicely. She didn't squirm or choke when he pushed her face all the way down to his balls. And then he let out a long low groan that I recognized so well from my earlier encounter with her mouth. Her head bobbed quickly on his throbbing cock and she made very short work of him, as he placed his hand on her head forcing her to take in all the cum he was shooting into her throat.

This didn't slow her down in the least. After the last of Nate's orgasm, Sheila finished with her work on his dick took a swig from his beer to wash it down.

"Oh, God!" she said longingly, "My pussy is just aching for more dicks."

To emphasize the seriousness of her plight, she brushed the table free of the items on top of it with one clear movement of her arm, and hopped up onto the table, spreading her legs wide and exposing her wares to the room.

I laughed out loud as Ben and Joe unzipped their flies in unison. But unluckily for Ben, Joel was closer and she reached for his thick cock first, pulling him right up to waiting mouth. Ben was older and wiser though, and experienced enough to be prepared. He knew where the best part was and he quickly pulled her over to the end of the table so that her freshly fucked pussy was waiting to be aligned with his hungry stick. I'd not only loosened her twat, but thoroughly lubricated it as well. Ben pushed his dick inside her oiled hole with no preliminaries, and began to thrust, picking up speed as he went. In the background Nate pulled off his shirt and wasted no time in stripping off his jeans.

I was getting pretty boned again and moved to stand next to Nate.

"Dude," I said, "That's some fine pussy."

"She's got a fine mouth too," he responded.

I grabbed my dick and started jacking it as Nate began jacking off his exposed meat as well.

"Nice, tight pussy," agreed Ben, dick still thrusting.

Sheila let out a muffled moan around Joel's dick.

"Man," he said, "She can suck. Why can't my girlfriend suck like this?"

Nate moved into a position close to the other side of her face, rubbing his dick against her cheek with insistence, trying to take her attention away from Joel.

"Suck my dick," again he begged her.

"You've had a turn," said Joel.

Finally, unable to ignore him, Sheila proceeded to alternate sucking him and Joel off, giving each a few minutes at the same time. Each unrelentingly pushed their dicks into her face, eager and demanding; and Sheila started using her free hand to stroke the cock that wasn't in her mouth.

Meanwhile, Ben continued thrusting his dick into that hole. After a few minutes I noticed his thrusting become ragged and uneven, and he began to grunt loudly with each thrust.

And soon the look on his face told us that he had just filled the inner walls of her pussy his seed.

He backed away, pulling his dick out with a popping sound and stood back stroking it, and since Nate was then in her wonderful mouth. Joel took advantage of the empty space between her thighs to get take up his place there and fill the waiting void. In one swift thrust he too was soon balls deep inside Sheila. She was orgasming again with all the attention being paid to her cunt, which had been provided by our three cocks. And I could see the spasm in her hips, which was easily confirmed, for those who might doubt, by one glance at Joel's face as it contorted in pleasure with the sensations occurring around his dick.

The swollen head of Nate's cock pulled out of her mouth just as he spurted his creamy load onto her face and tongue, which Sheila swallowed quickly and eagerly. But she drained any remaining cum before he got away, and cleaned the gooey mess from around his shaft with her lapping tongue. Then his shrinking cock slipped away from her mouth.

Nate had now had two orgasms, Ben and I one and Joel was bound to have one soon as he thrust into that waiting pussy. I was pretty horny again standing there, watched the three of them get off without me.

Joel let out a whoop of excitement, thrashing into her hips, as she screamed in delight. Her clenching pussy was doing on number on Joel's staying power and he finally squirted inside her, adding his cum to Ben's.

Each of the guys had in turn slumped onto their seats with eyes glazed in contentment. She got up and took another couple swigs of beer, and went into the kitchen to find a dishtowel to wipe her face off with.

Somewhat cleaned up, she wasted no time moving into the living room area. And we sat there like trained dogs stroking our boners.

"How about a show?" she suggested.

Sitting on the couch she began to fucking her pussy with her fingers. And we cheered her on enthusiastically as she apparently brought herself to an orgasm three times with her own fingers. But none of us really wanted to eat out her pussy as it was filled with cum, but she didn't seem to mind that particular oversight on our parts. Motioning Nate over with her hand, as the only one who hadn't had vaginal intercourse with her yet, she had him sit on the couch so that she could straddle him with her pussy. I had a good vantage point of his slender cock sinking deep and out of her moist flesh. His dick had a thick coating of shiny juices on it every time he pulled out, so that it shown glistening in the light of the room.

"What a tight cunt," Nate growled.

I got really hard thinking about it and moved up behind her, pushed her forward into Nate's face. He had to stop thrusting momentarily as I got into position. Without much preamble I sank my meat inch by tender inch into the tight crevasse of her ass. She settled back against me, straddling the both of us. Nate groaned feeling what I think was probably his first time experience with this particular sensation of double penetration in pussy and ass. I used one of my hands to massage her clit and her pussy lips as they contracted around Nate's shaft. Slowly the three of us got a rhythm going as we impaled her on our poles.

I could feel the stiffening of Nate's cock through the wall of her ass, and with his body gone rigid he pumped out his third load of the evening. Her ass was tight, but I'm a sucker for the way a pussy covers a cock like a glove. And I love sloppy seconds, or was that fourths or fifths by this point?

"I need some of that wet pussy," I told them and I sat down on the couch next to them, so that Sheila could move from Nate's cock to mine, and straddle me with her cunt like the action had never stopped. I easily had the biggest dick in the room by several inches and I knew she wanted it insider her again.

And that cunt was so wet and full of juices.

Joel, younger and hungrier than Ben, moved in to fill up the empty space I had left in her gaping ass. She leaned forward to begin a long hearty make out session with me. Our tongues moved in time to the motion of our thrusting cocks. I felt up her luscious tits.

Joel shuddered quickly and exploded inside her. I motioned to Ben to come over. I could see that Ben had a nice thick cock. In a completely hedonistic, and homoerotic, moment I instructed him to move it into her cunt with mine. I want to make her pussy super tight. And surprisingly Ben agreed, positioning himself on the couch, and slowly brought his dick to bear.

Although in all the discussion about the night afterwards that part was never spoken of.

Tightly and patiently we maneuvered together until we forced our way up inside her pussy together, allowing it to adjust slowly to accommodate our size. Then we pumped awkwardly until we established our rhythm together. She turned her head around so that she and Ben could start a make out session together, their tongues entwining in front of my face. The stimulus was so much, feeling him pulsing against me, that I soon loosed my load up her cunt. Though I stayed hard inside there, feeling Ben rubbing against me. He pumped hard banging inside against her cunt walls and my still hard dick. In a few minutes he too shuddered and released. I could feel all the juices coat us both, sticky and wet running down onto my balls.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers