It Was in the Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

So there we were, all sort of sitting there in the post orgasmic haze of the orgy. Nate and Joel already had their erections back watching the last performance.

Sheila, not tired in the least, went over to Joel, and dropped to her knees in front of him. Licking the base to his cock like an ice cream cone. Finally, she took hold of the base, pulled his cock into her mouth and gave him head as good as that she given earlier. She wrapped her lips around the head and then forced her head all the way onto it. Her lips were buried in his pubic hair. She began to do that over and over, starting slow and then pumping furiously. Joel's hips bucked as he drove his cock down her throat. With a loud cry, Joel put his hand at the back of her head and held her on his cock as he came. We could see her throat furiously swallowing his cum. She pushed back, letting his cock slide from between her lips.

"Oh, God! That was good," breathed Joel, "Mother fucking son of a bitch, that slut can give head!"

Sheila still held onto his cock and rubbed it on her cheeks and lips. Her eyes were glazed as she squeezed every bit of cum from his shaft, licking it up until the once steely shaft had gone completely limp.

Not to be outdone though Nate asked her to join him on my carpet. She moved dutifully over.

She looked over Nate's solid cock that was now oozing precum steadily. She held him and fondled his instrument as they lay splayed out on the floor.

"Fuck me!" she said, "Fuck me good and hard."

Nate rolled her over onto her knees and got up behind her. Nestling his cock up into her well stretched pussy. I don't know if Ben and I had done a number to her hole or not, but Nate didn't complain as he stroked in and out. He gripped her hips and pulled her back onto him rather than just thrusting inside.

"More," she called out, "Faster! Deeper! Harder! Fuck me!"

He began to stroke in earnest. Her cunt lips were grabbing at his shaft, and he reached under her to play with her tits. He kneaded them in time to his thrusting. She began a deep moaning that turned into screams as he went faster and faster.

She screamed in protest if he slowed down.

We were all stroking ourselves again, called together in time to her moaning. With a last powerful thrust Nate fired off and let go. She fell forward with the momentum, gasping for air.

At this point I wanted to put it in any hole she had available. I couldn't remember ever being quite so horny.

I sat down in a chair and motioned for her to come over.

My cock projected out from my lap, and I lifted Sheila's ass onto my cock. Ben in the waiting stepped in to fill up her empty cunt. Together we finished off both her and the evening.

Getting the most for the money, she blew anyone who still wanted it later that night, until we all lounged, spent, against the furniture. I arranged a good tip and then, like the professional she was, she cleaned herself up, fixed her hair, put on her coat and went out the door, never to be heard from again.

* * *

The whole evening felt so good. But I was drained though. I didn't even jack off again until my girl Lisa got back from her trip. The guys found out the whole truth later that night after Sheila had left, and even chipped in to help pay.

They were so jazzed about the whole experience they didn't really give a shit. And I fulfilled my fantasy. But it seems surreal in the light of day, as most really good orgies do.

Although I remembered reality well enough when I saw that month's credit card statement.

* * *

Copyright © 2002, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers