All Comments on 'It Was Just A Fantasy'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Another Misogynist Story

This story will certainly please all the misogynists here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great ending

I loved finally hearing about his fantasy. Do nice guys just walk out the door? I don't see the ending fitting his personality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A little disapointed

I loved the initial buildup as the wife finds out about husbands story reading however once that is found the wife seemed way to willing to explore another man. I would have enjoyed a bit more conflict in her.

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice Twist

"rpsuch": Did enjoy your story, but it was a little too much of a stretch for me that the wife would commit such a blunder, unless all this time she had really wanted to cheat. I did find the husband's response to be what I would have done.

As to two previous comments: 1. Yes, a nice guy DOES walk out the door when on his anniversary he sees another man's semen dripping down his wife's leg. 2. Apparently, unless the husband grovels at the feet of his wife regardless of her indiscretion, you label the author a misogynist. I hope that whatever hurt you must have experienced will be healed soon.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 20 years ago
Good Till the End

I still give you 100%,

I thought it ended suddenly, with no idea of what was to come. But I like the concept of the story.

Maybe PartII?

Still liked it!

Rob

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
Didn't expect that ending....

Although I am troubled by the fact that the wife did it so easily, I guess it is because she was thinking about it for so long. The ending was too short IMHO, would have wanted to read more about what happened next.

Now I will go tell my fiance about the stories I read here, so that she doesn't get the wrong idea.....LOL!! !! !! !! !

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
danny and cheryl

Looks like there will be a new couple after beth's coupling with Mr. Goodbar.

Danny and Beth no more, but sounds like Danny and cheryl will be an item.

Beth was a slut waiting to happen, and the reasoning "It is so exciting, and Danny wants me to do it." lost her, her marriage and her best friend.

I would like to see another chapter or maybe more, just to see how the scenario plays out.

It certainly seemed to end to abruptly, and with the imagination of te reader to make their own conclusions.

If I might plead with the author for "MORE" This is a very good story with a lot of things that could happen. Could the fact that Beth fucked her Hunk from the mall bareback could maybe have resulted in the apprehension of an STD?

Could hoesty have saved their marriage, either past, or maybe her baring her sould to Danny, and concincing him that it was all for him?

So many questions. It really seems as though she did love Danny to start with, but she did stay all day with the guy in the motel. If it was such a chore for her, then a quick fuck, and a creampie would not have taken all day. She was a closet slut, and enjoyed the hell out of it.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Asshole got what he deserved.

It would be OK for him to fuck another man's wife and ruin a marriage but it's not OK for it to happen to him? Fuck him. Nice twist, kinda karmic.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 20 years ago
Great plot!

This was a very well done story and the plot was excellent. Like the others, I am anxious to learn what happens next. That means it is a very good story. Very good!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
I really liked this story

It shows what happens in real-life when your spouse doesn't talk it over with you about your fantasies. In the usual crap that is on this site, the wife wouldn't have even thought about her husband at all. I am glad that you are portraying a strong husband figure instead of the gutless cuckolds that infest this site.

I also would like to see a part 2 to see if there is any chance for reconcilliation between the two or if Cheryl is going to be first in line at the divorce court door.

andrewpetersandrewpetersalmost 20 years ago
Antoher Good Story

Another good story, my only complaint is that part of the plot is similar to something I was working on, but at least different enough. Like most of the others, I'd like to see a part II, and see whether the marriage can be salvaged. I find it hard to believe that there actually are husbands outh there who like to see their wife screwed, unless its a mutual swap. So it's great to see a story where the husband does stand up. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WHO WANT A WIFE THAT STUPID

THIS WOMAN GIVE WOMEN A BAD NAME,HUBBY GOOD TO HER AND TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN.THIS WHORESLUT IS SO DUMB SHE NEEDS TO BE BY HERSELF.

Ghost BearGhost Bearalmost 20 years ago
Dumb Wife

At the first of the story she thinks about how "evolved" women are over men since she asks Cheryl for advice only

to not follow her friend's advice. I still cannot believe

how stupid she was. This story is screaming for a sequel.

Will Dan forgive or divorce Beth?

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Another very good story but it needs a sequel. It left to many open ends. Need to know if he got rid of the cheating slut. She didn't cheat for him she cheated for herself.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 20 years ago
Cheryl hit the jackpot now!

She will have Danny for sure.

This story does NOT require a sequel to see what happens.

Beth is already shown as such an idiot danny will never talk to her again.

I am getting sick of all these stories where the woman is a fool and the guy is a knight in shining armour. We have switched form wimp husbands to stupid women.

I know there must be a story somewhere where the woman is portrayed as a normal caring, sensible, strong human being - but I can't recall even one just now.

This is a so-so story - I am sick of these cheating wives. It could have been great if Beth did not cheat.

What is the problem of a story with both of the couple being 'good' characters. Why is one always a hare-brained wimp?

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Too much credit

It seems that everyone loves the stories ending and I can understand because its a change of pace from the usual betrayed husband gets an erection ending.

However with the exception of that and some nice dialouge in the begining the story is not very good at all.

The wife comes off as either stupid or just totally unbelievable, that she would take a huge step like that without a little conversation with her husband first, it is after all his fantasy. Nothing in the story would lead us to believe that she was some closet slut on the contrary she seemed a bit put off intially by his rather sick fantasy. So the wife after a couple of paragraphs fucks some guy like where did that come from!!!!

And the husband comes off a rather sick puppy too, rather then have him say sure it was a fantasy that turned me on but thats all it was supposed to be was a fantasy. Instead the husband gets off not on fucking other mens wives, no!! he gets off on the price they will pay for that fucking!!. Sounds like a serial killer in the making instead of killing prostitutes he will kill soccer moms having affairs.

So all in all a very unrealistic story with a real life ending.

Jackie

rpsuchrpsuchalmost 20 years agoAuthor
I love controversy

I'm delighted to see so much emotion. Nobody is neutral.

My wife told me to put in a better indication of the time elapsed. I was afraid it would make it tedious. But I had in mind that this was taking place over a period of 3-6 months. I tried to show that with each small step Beth took, but it seems I failed in that regard.

There is an ending that was submitted last Friday. I was interested to see whether the surprise ending would be sufficient or people would want some closure. I also thought you might enjoy imagining your own ending before mine arrived. Finally, the end had to wait until I heard back from the psychologist and social worker I consulted for the credibility of the ending.

It seems that whatever ending I have supplied, some people are going to be unhappy. Some want reconciliation, some want him to dump her and some want her to dump him. This is fun.

noone269noone269almost 20 years ago
I enjoyed it, but...

I think it's a tad unbelievable. I just don't believe she could misread her husband's fantasy that easily. She would have wanted to be absolutely certain what his fantasy was before fufilling it. Their conversation was too cryptic to be convincing, especially to a happily married woman who hadn't cheated before. This is just too big a step for a wife to take based on that conversation, a little role-playing during sex would have easily corrected the misunderstanding, or at least let her know that he DIDN'T want her to sleep around.

As for the husband's fantasy, it doesn't quite jive with his personality. Wanting to sleep with other men's wives is one thing, but humiliating and destroying their marriages is quite another. I find it hard to believe that he would fantasize about being that cruel.

That being said, I would like to see a second chapter, the ending was too abrupt and needs to be further explored. Maybe have him get it on with Cheryl, it's obvious she wants him, and have something develop beetween them, then Beht has to try to win him back. IT would make for an interesting second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Actually, it seems psychologically sound.

I enjoyed the story, it did make a kind of perverse psychological sense. Kind of like the argument that video games serve as an outlet for violence rather as an incitement. I mean, here is a guy who is devoted to his wife, goes out of his way to help other people, and is even nice to people he doesn't particularly like. What's wrong with the fantasy of not being a nice person even if it's just for a few moments. He states in the story that he 'would never let that happen'. It's just a fantasy, a harmless outlet.

She however allows herself to be seduced by an idea and then act on it without any communication between her and her husband whatsoever. How could she possibly believe this wouldn't end in disaster? I'd be willing to bet that if he did something like buy a car without talking to her first that he would be sleeping on the couch for a week.

My two cents. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Stupid Woman

What a stupid cunt. She had a great thing going and couldn't stand it. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It's not the end of the world for them

Yes, I really enjoyed this well written story, and the ending could have gone several different ways. I can see how she'd been confused about Danny's fantasy, given the apparent number of cheating "loving" wife stories here. That a nice guy may get tired of being a nice guy and fantasize about being the cad in the stories is a nice psychological twist, and it's a twist that has a basis in real life. Lots of people have a daydream about being someone far removed from their reality.

Now it's not the end of the world, as I said. Beth and Danny need to have some of the communication that's been amazingly absent from their lives so far. Once Danny gets over most of his anger, he's a good enough guy to try and reconcile.

The results may not be so pleasing to Beth if she expects their lives to return to it's former status though. She's tarnished her image, gone from being his dream come true to being someone he can't trust, and without trust it's hard to see how their love can survive. Regaining trust is much harder than earning it to begin with, simply ecause she's starting from a negative point. I certainly don't expect Danny to want to try as hard to see to her happiness, so she's going to learn just what kind of a man she's had and never appreciated.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely loved this story.

The largest problem between the genders on this planet is that we don't speak the same language. Women think on many different planes and about many subjects at any given moment. They are constantly reading things into statements: such as what did that person really mean by that, rather than take the statement at face value.

When a man says that he wants to do something he means just exactly that. There is no hidden meaning. Women will say no when they really mean yes, they will also mean no when they say no, which leaves the guy with no idea what exactly, she really means.

You could see from the beginning that the wife was trying to understand why her husband was paying so much attention to her; however she decided on her own against her friends advice, to try and interpert what exactly her husband was up to without once asking him. She jumped to conclusions with no firm basis in fact, then against her best friends advice she acted on her own. You could see that this took place over a period of time and not something that just jumped out of nowhere.

Most women are very methodical in reaching conclusions, but many do so without all the facts in hand before trying to reach those conclusions. The case in point; When asking very oblique questions, jumps to the conclusion that her husband is looking for her to cheat on him and bring home the evidence. So what did she get from all this? We will either have to come up with our own conclusions based on our thinking or wait for the author to supply us with his version.

To the person who keeps on saying every time a husband gets bent out of shape for a stupid event that his wife does, should at least REALLY read the story then go to any dictionary and look up the word misogynist. In this story the husband is shown to be a caring and giving person who practically dotes on his wife. He brings her to multiple orgasms before going after one for himself. He cares for others and shows no preference for any woman other than his wife. That is not a person who hates women or marriage.

This is a terrific story about a woman who takes bits and pieces of information and forms a massively wrong conclusion. Then acts on that conclusion without really thinking it through, against the advice of her closest friend who has warned her of the possible repercussions of her actions.

Keep up the great writing.

George

HexxedHexxedalmost 20 years ago
wow..great story

A great "morality" play on bad communication and the lies we tell ourselves to convince one of something. I thought the husband's fantasy while not "normal" per se, certainly believable. As a nice guy myself, there are times when I dream of being a bastard... its called an outlet for revenge. The video game analogy mentioned earlier is right on.

rpsuch, you could have probably conveyed the passage of time better but I did pick up on that fairly easily.

sweetnpetitesweetnpetitealmost 20 years ago
To Kanga

If you want a story were the wives are faithful and everybody's the good guy, try Erotic Couplings or Romance.

"Loving" Wives is more of a play on words. That's why all the stories therein are about cheating wives. That's why you are not finding what you are looking for. You are in the wrong category!

This story is an excellent submision for this category. I can't wait to read part 2. I love the twist that he reads them to imagine he's the cad instead of the sap. to be honest, that idea never dawned on me.

Good Work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
unreal

there are many stories with this theme. this one is way to long and full of unecessary conversation. i think as a husband who likes the theme. i would want my wife to get involved right now have sex and tell me about. my real wife was very much against the idea till it actually happened. she still is but likes the idea of dating with a man and me waiting in the wings for her to enjoy it again with me. kinky yes, but hot for us doesn't happen that often because my wife is difficult to please. if i mention someone i have met she is quick to agree or disagree.sometimes when she disagrees it is because she really gets more excited that way. kind of like coerced sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dear Un Real

In response to Unreal Comment - I'm astonished you conceive cuckolding as a stimulant to your marriage. Do you really think your wife respects you? I'm anxious for a report in 1 or 2 years. What turns you on now or is she gone?? Poor sick puppie. Get some help soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too far fetched

In my opinion , you write very well, but this plot is jsut too far fetched to be even remotely believable.I know Literotica is fantasy, but even in fantasy no wife could be as stupid as this women is portrayed to be. the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
CAN THERE BE ANY WIFE THIS DUMB?

Huh! The thinking here on her part is so far fetched! You have to be a complete bimbo to think like this! I do have to feel for Danny though! Heartbroken because of an insensitive, non communicating bimbo of a wife. Ther was no good intention here. This was for her! I hope she is dealt some consequences!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Some minor problems with the story

Such as I am not sure it is logical and did the husband need to read the stories because he fantasies being a cruel SOB.

On the other side, the wife was just doing what she wanted to do. After the fact, they will always make excused for their behavior. Another excuse would be that it is not her fault because she was seduced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dumb

I love it and hate it. She could not possibly be that dumb! They could have talked to each other like spouses should. Not comfy being left hanging, but not sure I want to read a sequel.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Superbly told

Good take on an old plot line, thank you, rpsuch. Deftly handled and well told.

To those who cry "No woman is that stupid", I simply ask, "Have you seen women who put on makeup, talk on their cell phones and admonish the kids all at once while driving?"

For those who complained about the husband's fantasy, can you supply a definitive reference work for what makes a fantasy credible? I fear some of my fantasies are incredible.

I look forward to the conclusion. Thanks again,

--Alvaron

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Close to the bone

I found the story too dumb for words. But too close to the bone also. This kind of truly dumb event is more common than not. I've found that women tell me what I'm thinking by my facial expressions. NOT! They are almost always wrong. The story is a little far fetched but not out of the park."Logical woman" is the oxymoron of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Cries out for a follow up

Would have been a 5 but there is no closure. This despiritely needs a follow up.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Very Good

There are several stories out there with the same theme and plot, but this was extremely well crafted.

hrnicholhrnicholover 13 years ago
Fantasy or Reality?

When one has a fantasy, that can be extremely healthy as long as it remains a fantasy. People fantasize all types of human behavior, even some inhuman behavior such as unbridled violence, or something of like nature. These fantasies are an escape valve which allows the individual to interlock his or her life into the society in which they live.

When these fantasies become reality, there is usually an extreme price to be paid. All the way from pain and humility, through dissolution of relationships such as loss of friendship or even divorce, up to and sometimes including the loss of life of one or more of the persons involved in the fantasy.

This has been demonstrated in some of the stories in the "Loving Wives" section of literotica.

The author in this case is demonstrating a fantasy that should never come close to the light of reality if the marriage relationship is to be maintained.

The wife has an unhealthy need to fuel a fantasy that should not have been shared, whether voluntarily or involuntarily. She opened bluebeard's door and lost something important in the doing.

If she intended to close her marriage, she couldn't have picked a more sure way to provide the impetus to travel separate paths. She assumed a fantasy from her interpretation of what was read. She forgot, or never knew, that assumptions are rarely correct, and never should be acted on without verification.

The husband has been called all kinds of wrong and rotten things without justification. He did not invite her to participate in the fantasy, he kept it under control and maintained a healthy social behavior. When she revealed her interpretation, and its' resultant effect on her behavior, she found that this fantasy, like most, should be kept in the closet and indulged in the contemplation rather than the practice.

If she really wanted to share in fantasy, using the same (or like) vehicles would have worked a long way into maintaining the relationship on a healthy level. Moving any fantasy out of the contemplative and into the active practice of that fantasy carries the potential for disaster.

The ending was totally appropriate for the active practice of his fantasy. It's just too bad that his wife was so self-assured that she never considered that there are more than one side (or interpretation) to any fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another loser author...

who has had no life experience with real women... her portrays the woman as a brain dead bitch in heat with NO ability to think or control her life... which means you've either had no women in your life other than scum... or what is probably reality, you've just had no women... your palm is the only thing that has touched your dick in the last 30 years. How sad and pathetic you are.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
I disagree Anon

The writer portrays the type of women who think only from their own perspective - which is most people not just women. Far too many people see evidence and make a bunch of assumptions - the art of communication is poorly practiced.

When you speak 0 think what your partner will hear, when you act - think how your partner will feel, when you take a path think if your partner wants to follow - that seldom happens but should. It almost demands communicating with your partner not just doing what you want.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Is this a copy of another?

It is well writen and maybe better than the first. But I am sure I have read this before.

And yes you should double check with the customer before a unrevokable action.

Ending is funny, but you have to be married awhile to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You wrote a comment about a closet

cuckold that has never nor will ever have a woman who doesn't charge for her time. Seeing "Fantasy" in the title is your cue that the story is not real life; noone gives a flying fuck if your tiny pecker "got hard" or not. Move out of mommy's basement and try to actually talk to real woman you insecure pin-dicked frightened little puke.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

This is one wild ride. Beautiful storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why is everybody surprised?

Saw this coming a mile away. Another stupid woman that doesn't TALK to her husband. I can not count the number of times people screw up their lives both in real life and here in FICTIONAL (remember people, this is a fictional story) storyland by not simply talking to their spouses. This may be a story but I'm willing to beat everyone out there knows multiple people that have screwed their lives but not having a simple conversation.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good

a bit long in the tooth, but well done.

xylem69xylem69almost 9 years ago
Good Tale

The only problem I have so far is that Mr Perfect married such an idiot. Unhappy confused and clearly has no decision making skills, why did he marry her?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Very intriguing. Five stars. But hard to suspend common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is heartening ...

that authors include mentally disabled characters in their stories. The man in this story even married the "challenged" woman, even though she cannot function in society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic crap!!!

Only laughable!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Duuhhhh....

Aren't there laws against marrying severely mentally retarded people?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Fantasy?

Whatever his fantasy was, even if it WAS to have her fucked by another man, it's still just a fantasy! You don't follow through on something like that without checking with him first, it's not like buying him tickets to a strip club or something!

What if his fantasy was to have two women, would she have gotten him another woman?

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonalmost 7 years ago
IF

Oh, if she only had a brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good potential but......

Why write a PG-13 story for a site that is supposed to be about x-rated sex stories?

This would be good for high school English class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stop reading

cuck takes the bitch back

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

Another unusual story of a wife making a crucial mistake. That's why you have to be careful with the wife seeing your Lit history. If my wife sees my history, and my comments she won't make this mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What more is there to say?

The slamming of the door was the last thing she ever heard from him. His attorney handled the divorce, and Cheryl , his new wife does 't speak to her anymore either.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Just Plain Bob wrote a similar story

He didn't have follow up chapters, so let's see what transpires. Great story so far. A perfect example of why communication in a marriage is so important. Misunderstandings like this happen all to frequently when on party thinks they know what the other is thinking. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck shit

I am pretty sure I saw exactly the same shit before, I think the other commentor is right it was just plain cuck shit bob! At least if you dont have the skill or talent to post your own stories dont copy bad stories from the worst authors!!!

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 3 years ago
Chloe UK Tv East Mids

Why are the slaters always anonymous lol ?

As i havent read ''the original ?'' This seems fairly good. To be fair there has only got to be a hand full of extra marital scenarios, so a lot of the stories will be similar wont they ?

Only thing wrong for me was its a bit quotation heavy, so you end up skipping bits. But i guess some women can be a quotation heavy anyway :-D Chloe x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

finish the damn story!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is one fucked slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quickly became obvious what was going to happen so it was hard to continue. After 4 days of picking it up and then quitting I finally finished. The only surprise was how quickly and easily she cheated and of course it was on her anniversary. I'd divorce the whore and move on especially since he is always getting hit on by other women. There are plenty of fish in the sea and plenty that aren't whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hmm

Story should have ended right there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife seems to favor novels that prominently feature murder as a plot element. Don’t get why this wife would make such a rash assumption.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Stupid broad. She did what she wanted to do.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader22 days ago

so much for being the evolved gender as she put it.. jumping to conclusions with the only evidence being she felt right about it..

TSTL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous