It was Just a One Night Stand.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers

"How old are you, Jack?"

"Thirty."

"Oh, my! such an old man. I'm twenty-three." Kayla said, still smiling seductively and never letting her eyes leave his.

"Well, Jack, what was I thinking when I let you in? You were cute; you seemed interesting. I get bored, sometimes; this is the ultimate small town and I've always found maturity to be very sexy. People talk at a small college in a small town. I don't have a boy friend and dating opportunities with real men are almost nonexistent. I guess I thought the worst thing that would happen would be, well, a pleasant evening chatting with an interesting man. The career opportunity was completely unexpected. You just didn't seem like the kind of guy who would dangle a lucrative job opportunity in front of my eyes just to get in my pants. As a matter of fact, it became quite clear when fucking me became less important than possibly hiring me."

"And what might have been the best outcome?"

"Ah, you so subtly shift back into seduction mode. You are really very, very good. I'm sure you have little problem getting impressionable young women, like me, to drop their drawers in no time at all. Frankly, you had the same effect on me. When we got back from the market, I had every intention of spending the night with you, the thought still crosses my mind but then you'd probably write me off as just another little slut you fucked who was just using her pussy to advance her career...and that's not remotely who Kayla is. It's the old, 'you wouldn't respect me in the morning', thing."

"I guess I can't help the seduction thing...it has become ingrained in my nature. Look, you know I'm not bull shitting you about how sharp you are. You've certainly received positive feedback in that area from other companies. And as much as I'd absolutely love to jump in the sack with you, I like you a lot; I hope we've started to become friends. I wouldn't do anything to screw that up—or the potential to see you working for my company."

"Well, Jack, while I haven't decided whether I want to fuck you, well I want to, its more whether or not I'm going to, the Jacuzzi is all warmed up and I intend to get in as I do almost every night. You can join me, or not." Kayla said quickly removing her shorts and shirt and taking the three steps to the hot tub.

God, what a fucking body, I thought to myself. Long legs, that astounding little bubble butt...just the right swell to her hips...amazingly full, firm, upturned young tits. A soft wisp of blond hair around her little pussy. I was naked and sitting next to Kayla in the steamy tub in a flash. We sat in silence for several minutes.

"Okay, Jack, here we are. We're naked in the hot tub. Your, rather impressive cock is standing up at a forty-five degree angle. I must have something to do with that. Let's take this very slowly. We're going to make out...I bet you're a pretty good kisser. I don't want to regret anything in the morning. If I decide that things are moving too quickly too soon, I'm going to stand up, dry off, walk back to my room---and lock the door. You'll find that I really do have that kind of will power. I'm not remotely interested in becoming Mrs. Jack Martin...you've already told me that marriage isn't in your plans. This also has nothing to do with love or falling in love---for either of us. Maybe it's about some mutual comfort for both of us...at least a little slap and tickle. We'll see if it goes beyond that. If it does and you hold it against me, I'll be very hurt and disappointed and I'll certainly let out career office know that your company is not a particularly ethical one."

Kayla paused for a second, kissed me softly and then drew back. "Jack, regardless of what you leave with, I am not a slut and I don't sleep around. I've enjoyed the company of other business people who spend the night here but you are the first one I've ever gotten naked with. I am in my heart and soul a very good little girl. I've had lovers...not a lot but more than one or two. I'm not sexually inexperienced; I like men and I enjoy sex very much, I'm just really picky. I'm also on very uncharted ground; I never fuck on the first date...and I may not this time...but I find you very attractive...so kiss me."

I found her openness and candor to be extremely arousing. This was a very different game if it was a game at all. I was not the one who would decide if my stiff dick was going to find itself inside of one of Kayla's delightful orifices...she was. Now, I took a great deal of pride in those days in being able to get absolutely any woman I set to work on to spread her legs. I knew my way around a woman's body and had never had any problem working through resistance but this was going to be a different and unique challenge.

That first kiss...soft, full lips...a warm and talented little mouth...just a hint of tongue. Oh shit...this is the dangerous kind...the kind you fall for. We kissed and touched for what seemed like hours. I consciously stayed away from her little blond cunt. If I was going to win Kayla over, I was going to do it the old fashioned way. Soon she was sitting on my lap; our arms were entwined. Her tight young butt felt excruciatingly wonderful pressed against my painfully erect cock. At one point I was absolutely sure she had a small orgasm...and we hadn't even really "touched" each other yet.

"You are a very good kisser, Jack. Thank you for not going directly for my pussy...I really hate that before I get warmed up. If you had, I would have gone back to my room. So how are we doing so far?"

"Kayla I haven't been this absolutely turned on since I was sixteen making out with my high school steady in the front seat of my car in her parent's driveway. Wow...I'd forgotten how exciting making out can be; I've become too used to going for it. Thank you; bluntly I could do this for as long as you want to...even if we do nothing else."

"Well, Jack, I actually came...just a little one but you are the first man who every made me cum from just...kissing." Kayla pulled herself up on the edge of the hot tub and opened her legs displaying her steamy little treasures. "I know what I like Jack." Kayla said, lewdly spreading her pussy lips to expose the irresistible pink inside. "You appear to have a very talented mouth...and tongue. Let's find out just how talented. Eat me."

Having a young woman take charge of events was a new experience for me, but one that only heightened my arousal. I love eating pussy, particularly sweet young pussy. I was determined to clearly demonstrate how good I could be in that department.

Resisting the tendency to go for it, I softly teased Kayla with my mouth and tongue, staying away from her little button, then giving it a quick touch, then backing away and enjoying her sweet treasures to the limit. She moaned and whimpered; she ground her little blond cunt against my mouth. Finally it was time; carefully inserting a finger into her tight little girl hole and finding a spot that I had often had success with, I moved in on the target and brought her off quickly.

She bucked, cried out, gasped and came with the profuse discharge of female juices that so delighted me. I lapped up every smidgen, extending my tongue deep inside her to recover every drop of her essence. She came again, smaller, but longer...I was in heaven. If we did nothing more again, ever, shit, I'd be okay. As much as I love going down on a woman this had been the most incredibly exciting such experience of my life.

Pulling Kayla back down into the water I took her in my arms...and we kissed and nuzzled for a long time. She nibbled my ear and whispered.

"You're an amazing lover, Jack, that was absolute the best oral sex any man has ever given me. You've certainly earned a reward. I'm going to blow you, Jack...no thrusting or trying to fuck my mouth. Don't fuck up a perfectly good blow job. Don't do anything...just sit back and enjoy it. It an activity that I take a great deal of pride and satisfaction in. Get up on the side of the tub."

Let's be brutally honest; a lot of women just don't give good head. They don't really like it. They don't like the taste. They do it because a husband or boy friend expects them to. Those that do it reluctantly during courtship probably won't do it at all after the wedding.

There are several things every man wants. He wants his cock sucked and he sure as hell doesn't want her to spit it out in disgust. Teeth are bad. Secondly, most men at some time in their married lives get very interested in their wife's ass hole...a finger, a tongue and maybe ultimately a cock. They'd also appreciate a woman taking the lead now and again. Moving and talking is good...very good. Any man who thinks a woman who is not very good in bed when he is dating her is going to become really exciting after the wedding is probably an idiot. If you want babies and she doesn't seem that interested before the wedding---don't get your hopes up.

I once had an unusually candid discussion with a sharp young guy I was mentoring. We'd become good friends and I knew he was dating a stunning young blond with the potential for wedding bells.

"Ray, it's none of my business but I'm going to be very blunt...tell me to fuck off if I offend you. Does Robin want kids? I know damned well that you do."

"She seems hesitant, but I'm sure she'll come around." Ray replied.

"No she won't. I've been there. I was married for all of two years; I wanted kids and thought that she would come around. She didn't, fortunately I was in the Army and we didn't have two dimes together and I got out of that marriage with little pain. Now I'm going to get even more personal. Does she suck cock?"

Ray was very surprised at the question. "Well..."

"Not unless you initiate it, not very well and seldom if ever until you cum...am I right?"

"Yes."

"That isn't going to change, buddy, trust me. Now I've met her; she's your type, a real cutie with a fine little body. Has she ever once initiated sex?"

Ray thought for a moment. "No, not really."

"Does she like you to, you know, talk dirty to her in the sack---or ever talk back?"

"No."

"Does she move, does she genuinely enjoy fucking? Does she really enjoy it when you eat her? Does she cum often?"

"Let me see, no, not really, not really and no...she fakes it."

"Now we're going to get a little nasty. Did you ever touch her ass hole---and did she tell you in no uncertain terms not to ever do that again?"

"Yes."

"But you're damned sure you're madly in love with her and want to spend the rest of your life with you. Trust me buddy, what you find cute right now will be tedious in a few years. One more thought...is she remotely interested in what you do for a living?"

"She hates it."

"Run, run for the hills and run fast. This is another divorce in the making. Oh you'll stay together for a few years and then she'll leave with half of your 401K."

"Ray, do you find Debbie attractive?"

"Yea, but she has a kid."

"So when she was sixteen she fucked up and got pregnant with her high school sweet heart---and had the guts to keep the kid, thanks to wonderful and supportive parents, work her way through college to include an MBA, nail down a job just like yours, albeit in a different division and is very good at it. What? Are you looking for a virgin? Debbie is a sweetheart. She and I went out together once or twice, nothing serious and now we're just damned good friends. If I was the marrying kind I'd stroll down the aisle with Debbie in a New York minute. She is as smart as they come with a delightfully irreverent sense of humor. Did you see her at the company beach party? My God those legs go all the way to her... But I'll warn you, she's not easy and not interested in just any guy---she not one to settle. For Christ's sake dump little Robin and get to know Debbie. She thinks you're pretty cute but she doesn't chase----she has to be pursued. If you've noticed, she never messes around with any of the married guys and hasn't got a hint of a reputation with the single ones. I know she'd like more kids but she's just one of those women that only plans to be married once."

"And she's good in bed?"

"Now Ray, you know damned well I don't talk about the women I sleep with but I guess we are outside the normal limits here---and it stays right here in this car. But I'm getting tired of being single and if you don't go after her, I might. Debbie knew I wasn't ready for any commitment and that's why it didn't go anywhere. Think about it; when we go to these stupid meetings, do you know anyone more fun to hang out with than Debbie?"

"No, she's fun, one of the guys, funny...playful."

"Well, Ray, she's every bit as much fun---and playful---in the sack."

Ray dumped little Robin and damned near had to get a restraining order. He courted Debbie; they got married six month later. They had three kids together. That was over twenty years ago. They're expecting grand children. In her late forties, Debbie is, if anything, hotter than when she was twenty-four...and Ray worships her and they still can't keep their hands off each other.

But back to Kayla; Kayla thoroughly enjoyed sucking cock and was quite good at it. I had been blown by the best, or so I thought. I was wrong. There was nothing perfunctory and nothing mechanical about the way Kayla sucked cock. Kayla simply made love to my dick with her incredibly warm and talented little mouth. When her trim little finger snaked back and pressed gently on my ass hole, she had me screaming in ecstasy in no time. Any vestige of my normal control was gone. I was disappointed that I had cum so quickly. I sunk back into the hot tub and kissed her.

"That was great! I really enjoyed that. Thank you for cumming quickly; my mouth isn't that big but your cock is...my jaw would not have held up to a marathon session. And thank you for kissing me after. I take a certain amount of pride in making a man cum in my mouth quickly. I mean, I love the feeling of a smooth cock inside my mouth, and I've learned to take it pretty deep but it's the treat at the end that is so special and your load was very pleasant...I swallowed every drop. Now I'm being slutty...are you sure you'll respect me in the morning?"

I responded wordlessly by taking Kayla in my arms and kissing her; we made out again for several minutes.

"Jack, if I stay in here much longer I'm going to get all wrinkly. You're still young and you'll recover pretty quickly. I'd really like you to make love to me and then, after a little nap, I might just want you to fuck me. So far, I think we've been pretty damned good together...I hope you agree...we might as well, 'go all the way'. Shush, don't answer...just take me to bed."

These stories can get a bit tedious with repetitive and detailed descriptions of the sex. Kayla and I made love with a sense of urgency and passion that amazed and almost scared me. It was the most real, unvarnished sexual experience that I could recall. Kayla was simply an incredible lover, not afraid to tell me what she wanted and needed. She moved so perfectly with me...we moved so perfectly together. I believe she had to be the most incredibly responsive woman I'd ever fucked. We finally did fuck after what seemed like hours of just making love and the fuck was every bit as astounding. As we drifted off to sleep together wrapped in each other's arms, I felt a closeness and warmth toward this young woman that I had only met a few hours ago that was alarming. I wasn't looking for permanence; I wasn't interested in a relationship.

Kayla awoke before me the next morning, making coffee and throwing together a light breakfast of eggs, toast and bacon. I was notorious for not wanting to still be around at day break. With Kayla, as we chatted light heartedly over breakfast I felt the strong urge to cancel my appointment and spend the rest of the day with her.

"Jack, I have classes to attend and you need to go make money. I'm sure you're not really directionally challenged, so here are directions to the career office. Why don't you come by around noon---here's the phone number---and we'll get you together with the career center director."

"Kayla..."

"Yea, I know, it was really special and you'd like to stay over tonight so that we can do it again. Don't. Let's not muddy this up. It was great...I enjoyed being with you more than...look! Don't let me down; I'm very interested in working for your company. I'd also be interested in seeing you again if that works out but under different circumstances. Don't say anything you don't mean or might regret. I'm quite happy right now...let's leave it alone and not screw things up."

I got through my morning appointments, went back to the motel, packed up and checked out. I called Kayla; the career director wanted to invite me to lunch. The meeting went very well; we were in. I called the HR VP and he was very pleased. I asked to use the FAX machine in the career center and faxed him Kayla's resume, informing him that I had done preliminary and in depth interviews and thought she was a winner, plus she had been the one that had opened the door for us to do future recruiting. I put him on the phone with the career center director and they hit it off immediately. I said my goodbyes and headed for the door; Kayla walked me to the car.

As I got ready to get in to my car for the long drive home, I turned to Kayla.

"Just an affectionate, business hug, Jack."

We hugged, a little longer than typically might be appropriate but not so long that we appeared to have been lovers. I made the lonely drive home knowing that I wanted to see Kayla again but doubting that I would come back to this small town in the near future to do so. She had been the best lover I'd ever experienced; she'd also gotten past the wall I'd built and that was dangerous.

A few months later I called the VP of HR. We'd hired Kayla; she'd blown away everyone in the interview process. She had elected to take a position on the west coast...was I surprised, disappointed or gratified?

Over the next few weeks, my one night stands became less satisfying. Maturity was certainly a factor but if I'd been honest, I'd have admitted that Kayla had gotten to me. I tried to get interested in more meaningful relationships but it just didn't work out.

I got tired of the constant travel and unfulfilling aspects of fucking a different woman every night. For the first time in my life, I got lonely; I still wanted children and I wanted to be young enough to enjoy them. Try as I might, I just couldn't click with any women that I thought I wanted to settle down with.

The company went through a massive reorganization and the system changed. A lot of people were let go. Those of us with stellar records were asked, or told, to come inside in a management role. The business was changing; we knew the business better than anyone and were the right people to begin building a more formal management structure in the field.

I was made a region manager; a year later I was an area manager and a year after that an Area Vice President with a number of region managers under me, a big office, a staff and all that goes with it.

I was informed that I needed to hire a sales manager and HR was sending down a candidate for my approval. Now HQ had approved the candidate, so my interview would be almost perfunctory. Certainly if I just didn't like the person or we were totally incompatible, I could pass. The sales manager position would lead to region manager and only the very best from the sales force were even considered.

It had been a long week and a long day; I drove home Friday after dark to my oversized executive house. I'd only bought it for tax reasons and often felt like an idiot padding around through the multiple bedrooms with my newly acquired true love, a big, smelly, lovable black lab. Work had been taxing; a sales manager would help take some of the load off. I was looking forward to meeting the candidate Monday morning bright and early. The resume was in my in box; I hadn't even looked it over, which was not unusual, as I often preferred to meet and chat with an applicant before reviewing their resume.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,897 Followers