It was Just Drinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

I was not surprised to find Shannon's tiny panties were sopping wet. Her nipples and mouth had made that almost a given. However, given her hang-up and virginal nature, the smooth finish on her pussy was unexpected.

My assault was immediately noticed, and her legs tightened and bent in her natural response. Feigning ignorance of her resistance, I continued to suck and chew on her nipple while my left hand began to rub up and down her crotch, feeling the smooth skin rendered wet and sticky. My cubemate finally relaxed and gave me free reign of her genitals, her legs gently falling away.

When I was convinced that she was fully lubricated, I pulled away from her now-wet nipple and shifted my body up. Looking her fully in the eye, I whispered gently but firmly:

"Take them off."

Shannon froze for a second, and I thought I might have to repeat myself before she meekly slid her thumbs under the thong's thin straps and shot them down her legs, bending her knees up to her chest in a sexy and flexible maneuver that left her holding the panties up in the air.

She appeared to not know what to do with them, so I snatched them out of her hand. Holding the lacy, bright pink cloth by one finger, I sniffed it deeply, getting a direct whiff of the scent which had begun to permeate the room.

Her eyes widened, clearly surprised at my action. My face now lightly doused in her scent, I threw the panties aside and resumed my position at her side. This time, my fingers had free access to cup her sex, and instead of her breast, my mouth met hers.

I kissed Shannon deeply, knowing I was assaulting her senses with her own scent. She didn't object, and kissed me back, her pussy rising to meet my hand as I stroked her outer lips. It was only a few strokes before my finger slipped inside, feeling her insides in a way I had never expected to until a couple hours prior.

I kept stroking in an up-and-down motion, my middle finger burying itself completely on the 'down'. Shannon was completely into it, my triple assault on her nipples and pussy drawing her complete attention. My motion was obviously in sync with her preferred rhythm, and it was only a minute or two before I felt her breath catch as she approached climax.

I kept going, and just as I felt her body shudder, magnified the sensation by simultaneously biting down on one nipple and pinching the other. Shannon didn't scream audibly, but I felt her ride through her orgasm with an open-mouthed look that left no doubt. I released my hold on her twin peaks and slipped my finger out as she hit the afterglow. Sliding my body up to hers, I kissed her cheek and let her roll her mouth into mine.

"That was fun" I said, idly stroking her stomach. Shannon responded with a nod, warm and gooey in more ways than one.

Not wanting her to think the night was over, I took one of her hands and led it to my cock, which was iron-hard, sticking out proudly from my body. To her credit, she knew her duty, and her tiny body doubled over as she began to stroke it, feeling the heft in her tiny hands.

I rolled over on to my back now, expecting her to get to work at returning the favor. Shannon followed through, and crawled down my body such that she was resting on her elbows, face at my crotch, her body out perpendicular from mine in such a way that I had a great view of her nude profile and back.

Her hair hid most of her face from me as she leaned over my member, but the sensations of lips on dick left no doubt as to what she was doing. Her approach was straight-forward, put the penis in her mouth, tighten lips around it, and bob head. It wasn't especially impressive, but it was simple and effective.

Unfortunately for Shannon, my ex-girlfriend was an excellent cocksucker, and her oral talents had spoiled me. It wasn't all Shannon's fault though. Until my ex, I had never been able to get off from oral sex.

I let Shannon worship my phallic idol for a couple minutes before my interest began to lag, and I began to explore her body again. My hand was just able to reach her ass and cup it. Even that wasn't enough, and with my other hand I lifted Shannon's hair out of the way, touched her chin, and led her head back to mine.

Shy, demure Shannon made an appearance now, as she whispered "I'm sorry." Not wanting to dwell on the point, I responded with a kiss, pulling her on top of me.

My one-handed cup of Shannon's ass made me want to make sure that when I entered her, I had the ability to grab two handfuls of cheek. Obviously, the best way to do this was from behind, but it's bad form to fuck a women from behind the first time... unless you are that embarrassed.

Shannon's tiny body straddled mine, and I held her in place as I grabbed my dick and stroked it along her well-prepared vagina. After a couple of brushes, I was ready to enter, and I lined myself up.

Shifting my focus, I watched Shannon's face as I prepared. She was balancing herself over me, one hand resting just past my shoulder, the other tucked against her, underlining her tension.

I felt my tip find the point of entry, and I held it there, barely penetrating, waiting for her to make the next move. Watching her, I could see the gears turning as she realized what she was about to do. She didn't seem to notice that I was watching her, or how long the pause was before she bit her lip and dropped her hips, driving my cock inside her pussy.

Her body was definitely prepared even if her mind was not. Her vagina was extra warm, wet, and squishy, the way a good orgasm makes it. Her tiny frame belied her tiny hole, and I could feel her stretch a little as our uglies finally bumped.

She was obviously still focused on the emotional side of the experience, so I put a finger under her chin and brought her mouth to mine, kissing her deeply as her insides adjusted to my penile assault.

As we lay there kissing, my mind wandered, and I wondered if she had ever pictured me bending her over a cubicle desk and nailing her right there. I realized she still worked there, and maybe I could get a visitor pass to try and follow through with that.

After what was way too long a make-out session I lifted my hips and dropped them, indicating that rest-time was over and was time for some real intercourse. Again Shannon took my direction, and started to lift and drop her hips, bouncing up and down, our bodies slapping together with each 'down'.

We continued to kiss, and my hands went directly to her ass, grabbing two handfuls as I had envisioned. Shannon lasted only a minute before she broke our kiss, and I got a faceful of hair as she turned into my shoulder and groaned. It was a most un-ladylike sound, very unlike her, but I understood in a minute when I felt her pussy spasm with her second orgasm of the night.

As her rhythm broke, I took over, lifting my hips up into her as she rode the O-train for a second trip. As she came down off this one, she smiled at me nervously in that 'did I do bad' kind of way.

I just kept pumping. I reluctantly released her ass and took her hands, forcing her from a hunched over position to nearly vertical.

This was always my favorite position, and it provided what I thought was the most objective judgement of how sexy a woman was. Shannon definitely was sexier this way than I ever remembered her.

Her chestnut brown hair had gone from 'mildly mussed' to full 'bedhead'. Her brown eyes were shining, her mouth slightly open as her body continued to betray her with pleasure.

Her small breasts stood out proudly from her arched back, her areolae on full bumpy display, her nipples fully erect.

Her smooth stomach and thin limbs completed the picture, which was blemished only by the tan-lines that left her breasts shades whiter than the rest of her.

Our fucking had gotten jerky due to her extreme vertical, so I sat up, cupping the small of her back and pulling her forward. We kissed deeply again and she resumed a perfect rhythm.

Now, Shannon and I had been co-workers for years, but there were still secrets between us. I trusted her enough to fuck her bareback, but now my balls were starting to boil, and I needed to know where to make my deposit.

I tried to gracefully ask "Are you on the pill", but our exertions had left me ragged for breath, and all that came out was "rrrr... Pill!".

Shannon sat up slightly and looked at me confused, clearly not understanding what I meant.

Unfortunately, time was running out, so I wrapped her in my arms and rolled over, leaving me on top. My cock slipped out during the transition, as I was more focused on not rolling off the bed than a smooth transition.

Shannon clearly enjoyed this transition and smiled as I loomed over her, our naked, sweaty bodies one inter-locked mess.

Taking a breath, I asked again "Are you on the pill?"

The question caught her by surprise, and she couldn't look me in the eye as she nodded, like a child admitting to its parent a sin.

"Good", I replied, and drove my cock back into her, taking her expression from 'I am a bad girl' to 'Ohmigod'. Being in the dominant position, and our brief respite giving me one more burst of energy, I pounded her hard and fast, bending her knees back to her shoulders.

Shannon's reaction confirmed that she loved my taking of control, and her body tried to move in rhythm with mine as I drilled her. I knew it wouldn't be long, and I wanted to see if I could get her off one more time before I went off myself.

I got it in just under the wire, as I saw her bite her own lip to choke off another groan before it opened in a beautiful 'O' just as I began to paint her insides with my seed, my own body releasing its built-up pleasure in a fantastic, draining orgasm.

I tried to keep thrusting, but our two bodies quickly fell horribly out of sync, and I half-collapsed onto my mousy former coworker.

We both lay there, catching our breath, my body half on top of hers, half to the side. I finally rolled off of her onto my back, and she immediately followed, taking the classic position of her head on my shoulder and chest, arm draped across me, leg over and between mine.

I nuzzled her hair, the weight of our exertions hitting me fully. I barely had time to reach over and shut off the light before falling asleep.

I awoke to daylight streaming through a crack in the curtains. We had barely moved in the night, and Shannon was still sleeping with her head on my chest, clutching me. The alarm clock was on her side of the bed, so I had to sit up a few inches to see it. This caused my brunette bedmate to stir as well.

She looked up at me, clearly a little surprised at herself that she was still there. She realized what I was doing, and asked me the time.

"6:57."

I was going to crack a joke about how the best measure of sex is the sleep afterwards, but I didn't get the words out before Shannon blurted out:

"Ohmigod. I am going to be so late."

The culture at my former office made sure that everyone was there by 8:00. Knowing the office was at least 30 minutes from my hotel, I knew she had no chance of making it.

Shannon wasn't a morning person, so it wasn't until she had already found and pulled on her thong and camisole (which did match) that the same thought occurred to her.

She was standing there, staring at me now, trying to figure out what to do. I could see panic and regret starting to creep into her face, so I spoke up helpfully:

"I think you should go in like that."

She looked at me confused.

"Yeah, no need for the skirt or jacket. I think its a great look for you."

That earned me a smile.

"Though your hair might send the wrong message".

Shannon ducked into the bathroom, and came out even more embarrassed now that she realized that going to work looking like that and in the same clothes would announce she had not slept in her own bed... or alone. I saw her panic growing, so I decided to give her an option.

"Tell you what, I have a better idea. Rather than spend all day doing the walk of shame among that lot, you call in sick, and then you and I can play 'Doctor' instead."

I got up, clearly showing her my morning wood, and handed her the purse.

"I will be in the shower."

I wandered in there, giving her a choice of joining me or sneaking out. The shower was on, hot, and I had been under it for a couple minutes. I was smiling to myself, thinking of how this would be one trip that I would definitely remember.

I was starting to wonder whether Shannon had chickened out and left when I saw a shadow in the bathroom. The curtain opened and Shannon poked her head in, that same shy, innocent smile back on her calmed face. Her pink undergarments were nowhere in sight.

"Room for another?" Yup, it was going to be a great week.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers
12