All Comments on 'It Was Just Sex, Honey Ch. 01'

by Night Scribe

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm not sure what all the dumb blonde

crap is about.

But assholes like you don't deserve any woman.

Thank the lord she and Max figured out how to get rid of your sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Little Crude But Interesting

Please disregard the prior blond persons comment - she's biased beyond repair.

Next consequence please.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Interesting

Ok, I like how this is going so far.

let's see what we have. A Husband at the end of his rope.

A selfish, wrapped up in her own world wife.

lots of emotion...

OH I LIKE THIS!

And from Night Scribe too! I loved your last story so this will be great!

Have I noticed a trend? consequences in 'loving" wives?

ah, no matter what I will be waiting with baited breath for chapter 2

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Very interesting..but...

Author can you give this another chapter? This was a very interesting chapter. Gail the wife, reminds me of Anne Fanny from the old playboy magazines and how she acted as a dumb blonde, but was smart as a fox. I love the way gail asked her husband: Was there anymore pictures. She gave explanations of each sex act, how each man reacted and what he did. She didn't deny anything plus added her own explanations.

Give her a chance lets see it she reforms ang get her husband back and be STD free. Pleeasss.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Very interesting..but...

Author can you give this another chapter? This was a very interesting chapter. Gail the wife, reminds me of Anne Fanny from the old playboy magazines and how she acted as a dumb blonde, but was smart as a fox. I love the way gail asked her husband: Was there anymore pictures. She gave explanations of each sex act, how each man reacted and what he did. She didn't deny anything plus added her own explanations.

Give her a chance lets see it she reforms ang get her husband back and be STD free. Pleeasss.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Very interesting..but...

Author can you give this another chapter? This was a very interesting chapter. Gail the wife, reminds me of Anne Fanny from the old playboy magazines and how she acted as a dumb blonde, but was smart as a fox. I love the way gail asked her husband: Was there anymore pictures. She gave explanations of each sex act, how each man reacted and what he did. She didn't deny anything plus added her own explanations.

Give her a chance lets see it she reforms ang get her husband back and be STD free. Pleeasss.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Very interesting..but...

Author can you give this another chapter? This was a very interesting chapter. Gail the wife, reminds me of Anne Fanny from the old playboy magazines and how she acted as a dumb blonde, but was smart as a fox. I love the way gail asked her husband: Was there anymore pictures. She gave explanations of each sex act, how each man reacted and what he did. She didn't deny anything plus added her own explanations.

Give her a chance lets see it she reforms ang get her husband back and be STD free. Pleeasss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
?????

I hope there is another chapter to explain the kind of mystifying first chapter. The "dumb blonde" is smart enough to remain an untouchable virgin until she is married because she is saving herself for her husband. The dumb blond operates a reasonably complex pc with printer,etc and maintains a separate account for her income from her free lance writing. "dumb blond' is also a fan of topflight classical music. Why then does she ssuddenly and openly have sex with half the guys in town and freely and unashamedly admits that to her husband with the explanation that"it's only sex". If it's a satire it's very cleverly done. If it's not, I'm mystified. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I want the resolution to this!

Well written with an interesting premise. I am curious how you are going to reconcile the two statements the idea that "She stood up, cupped her breasts with her hands and informed me that only her husband would play with those puppies. She then cupped her sex and informed me that only her husband would ever explore that territory," with "It was only sex." I'm sure you have something in mind.

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 19 years ago
Really have me going with this one

I cant even hazard a guess about whats coming in this story. Either its satire (as George suggests) or there is a really big & unexpected revelation coming in chapter 2. I have absolutely no idea whats coming but that makes it better.

I just cant figure out why she made at least a little effort to keep her activities from him & then was so calm when they were revealed. Sounds like she is either a great actress or a sociopath (not for having sex with everyone but for her unfathomable behaviour when her husband confronted her). She must have known would he would be at least a little upset or she would have told him about the sex as it was happening since it seems to be such a turn-on for her (talking about her lovers with her husband).

I really liked your first story and I cant wait to see what happens in this one. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Did you people notice this is marked "Ch. 01"?

"I hope there is another chapter to explain the kind of mystifying first chapter."

"Author can you give this another chapter?"

That's what marking it as Chapter 1 means. This is not a hard concept to grasp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Odd story

I couldn't really get into it. I also had a hard time telling if there is supposed to be satire, but it wasn't funny enough for that.

The protagonist is unlikable, and that makes for a tough sell when it comes to stories. He married her to get into her pants, so he really deserves whatever he gets.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Sick.....

Your wife is not your slave. Her justification is clearly plausible and should be welcomed by you. If you cannot stay at home and keep her occupied, she has every right to take on these men.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Sick.....

She had every right to fuck all those guys if you did not stay home to keep her satisfied.

DeadWouldDeadWouldalmost 19 years ago
I wasn't going to comment

but I can't help myself after some of the other comments.

Why is it so hard for readers to realis if a writer labels this Ch1, that we can be reasonably certain of a Ch2?

The first comment was to the point and accurate.

This asshole husband tells us the only reason he married the woman was to get in her pants. Perhaps he is the dumb blonde?

She was capable of holding him and everyone else off until she was married, so don't tell me she has not made a deliberate decision here to screw these men. We don't know yet if hubby has a bit on the side during his weeklt trips.

As George said below, she is smart enough to handle a top of the line PC, makes money from freelance writing (and that ain't as easy as you might think) and has a taste for clasical music. She is no 'dumb blonde'.

Now, as for where the author will take this, who knows? It may be a really dumb stereotyped literotica ending, or he may take us on an interesting journey.

I'm hoping for interesting, and though I will be disapointed by a stereotyped ending, I won't be all that surprised either.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 19 years ago
Funny!

Hey Night...loved it, it was funny as hell I thought. Kinda erotic, but mostly humorous. And Thank god it isnt 'I want you to fuck my wife cause Im a wimp' stories. Anyway, good job...keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it was funny

I actually liked this .It was funny and cute. Keep it up.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 19 years ago
Definitely interesting!

Wow, what an interesting twist on the cheating wife story! The dumb blonde doesn't even deny it! Wow ... no begging for forgiveness, no admission of wrongdoing ... so incredible and yet so realistic at the same time ... I'm just blown away, this is really creative stuff here and I'm damn impressed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Remove her

With her attitude about cheating, this is a no-brainer. Simply divorce her, better go to the clinic and be checked for std's too. Doesn't matter if she's smart or not, she doesn't love or respect him. bye-bye bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
These comments make me very sad.

Marriage was orginated to commit two people TOTALY to each other. Ok. So I am old fashion. I'm a prude. All of the crap that the arrogant, selfish generation likes to call me so that they can justify their own black perversities. Maybe you might say that my set of values have not made the world a better place. Just get your head out of your ass and look around. How is your values(or lack of them) turning out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Divorce Ruined Story

Sorry, But I like stories about hotwives, cheating wives, etc. but I like them with the hubbby staying with his wife.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
What a letdown!

It is obvious that you are wrapped up in our society's "Thou Shalt Not(s)" too much and believe in living a machismo lifestyle. I don't see how I can give you any kind of a score at all except for a "00".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sorry, not so good.

Dumb Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well wee have beat the dumb blonde thing to death

She would make a good sex therapist but never a wife. Divorce the slut and get on with life. Dont forget the STD and HIV test each month ya hear?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stupid

This story is totally stupid. Complete garbage. Waste of time reading.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
This refrain about her being a dumb blonde sounds familiar....

In the other story with this in the back ground, the PI was her uncle and

threw out the pictures of her but supplied pictures of him cheating in their place. It seems that it was all a well articulated revenge. And he runs off and loses himself in the second chapter. In the third chapter she comes to his new town to receive a prize as new writer of the year and digs him out of his hole where he has been hiding chastely for a few years.... Did I remember to original correctly?

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
I have been had!

It is the original! Some anon dug it up and decided to dump on the first chapter.... Sorry but I kind of like the original even though I can not figure out how she feels justified giving sex to married men....

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
The story contradicts.

No question about it, the author got confused. First he has her saying "This is only for my husband" and then the story contradicts and she is fucking. Obviously that cannot be so the author is confused and forgot that he wrote "This is only for my husband."

Otherwise, I enjoyed the story so I gave it 3***.

deadonedeadonealmost 13 years ago
Please read the next two chapters

I believe that this the dark before the dawn (in reality duck, because chapter 2 is one hell of a thunder and hail storm).

The are no angels here. We are lost in a sea of shit.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SO FAR SHE IS CORRECT

what's in her feeble mind, watch out.. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Alright

I need to know what the fuck is going on with this story. Here we have a jerkoff husband and a cheating wife who although he keeps calling her a dumb blonde, she obviously is a fucking genius. I will read on...

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
What exactly should one say to that.

They deserve each other. He calls her a stupid slut ... well ... what exactly does he think he is ? He is coasting an his good looks all his life, majors in fuckin nothing and only by cheer luck gets a job after college, then he marries a woman he doesn't love just because he figures she is trainable ? Sorry but I dont really see the victim here, just to people who 1000 years ago would have died during childhood, executed by Darwins Law.

sbart921sbart921over 11 years ago
So, Why Wasn't This Called "Dumb Blonde"?

Who believes that there are really people who are this stupid? Yes, I know, there are probably many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am certain this story have been written by someone else.

It is nearly indentical,even names are the same. Who is plagiarise whom ?? "1*" .

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 WHEN ONE IS CAUGHT

but she is brutally honest, Catcher beware. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
She did not lie -

She is a barely functional idiot it seems - she knew to hold herself for her husband and then??????

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Different strokes...

Dumbass Hubby did NOT think to TALK to the DB before he asked her to marry him (just to get into her pants!). All these attitudes of hers are perfectly logical, once a guy actually talks to her. If he does that BEFORE getting hitched, then he could decide whether it is something he could tolerate, or NOT!

The piece is nicely written and cute. The author is NOT necessarily the Hubby in the story. Dinging the story with a low score because the character of Hubby is an asshole is...well...being an AssHole Reader!

4*

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Thanks

Alittle open ended for my liking

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Thanks for the start

Looking forward to see which direction this story goes WACC or Hero

DWornockDWornockabout 10 years ago
That was cute

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NO!

DWornock, I thought your nutty ass was gone!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
DIFFERENT

Will read Ch. 2.

4*

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHAT IS THIS

a prelude to Little Orphan Annie. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What's good for the goose

Is good for the gander? I guess. There doesn't seem to be much going on in this sad little tale of a pair of cheaters. Is there a point to this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The story is funny & cute plus it runs rather smoothly

It's a piece of fiction. Erotic aspect is lacking, but i read it with pleasure anyway.

The wife is good at playing dumb (dumb blonde to be precise!)

She likes to fuck. In my set of criteria it is near the top of the list.

I will check Ch. 2 & 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

this should be maybe in the humor/satire section. never read anything more stupid. waste of time.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars. Brilliant setup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The worst part of this?

Is that she's portrayed as a complete moron. What's fun about that? Bad story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She Broke Up Four Marriages For 'Just Sex'

Paul gets a divorce from Gail. He names her lovers in Alienation of Affection actions At least three of the men wind up being divorced. I hope Gail's writing is profitable. Bob settles in East City alone with time to heal first marriage wounds. She was wanting to start a family and was having sex with at least five men, counting her husband. She deserved some punishment and a day of reckoning. And maybe some harsh lessons from three women forced out of their own marriage because Gail had wanted to have 'just sex' with their now ex-husbands. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Obnoxious

Bailed on an extremely irritating m.o.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Think I Married Gail

I was once married to a cute blonde that looked an awful lot like Goldie HAWN when she played in Private Benjamin. She was in the National Guard. They take off two weeks each summer and go through training. During those two weeks she had sex with 50+ men. Of course, you cannot keep something like that a secret. So I had no trouble getting a divorce. It only took her two weeks to destroy our marriage; but it took me almost a year to get a divorce from her.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Stupid cunt?

She is clearly deranged.

1creampieeater1creampieeaterover 7 years ago
Things do work out this way sometimes

The girlfriend I had when I lived in Arizona agreed to you might say a half open relationship.She had my total freedom to persued any sexual pleasure she desired only I was not to ever be with a female for sex.I initiated this lfe style, and things progressed well. It was agreed that if she saw a guy he was never to know that I had any idea about her sexploits. Some I knew about right up front, some she would fuck two or three times before she told me about him. As this wife in this story said "it is just sex". She , the other guys, and I all got sexual stimulation out of all this, each one for a different reason,

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Stupid and unreal

You can't make a good story about a wife character that is as fake as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong Title

Should be called "Super Stud Me". Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Probably THE stupidest story on this site! I mean...REALLY FUCKING STUPID!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank god this writer is dead

Just like his stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What A Stupid Jerk

He left the pictures with his cheating wife! He should have picked them up and sought out a divorce lawyer within .minutes of leaving. Forget the bar. Lawyer first. Protect his assets. Put in for a transfer. Put his house on the market. Become invisible. If he reconciles with this piece of shit, he deserves to be castrated.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 5 years ago
Did you read this?

Max is his lawyer. He has divorce papers on the way. And he has other copies of the pictures. Read anonymous read.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Just needs to have an open marriage. She loves him sex is just that with others so no threat to him. Now he can get some strange while on the road. He’s actually a lucky guy to have a wife like her, dumb blonde.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Timmy

You blonde too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Know They Are Both Cheaters But

She let several other men do things to her that she didn't allow her husband to do until they were married and some things she never did with her husband. So, regardless of what he did on trips, this marriage is doomed. Absolutely no reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Let's back up a bit .

They went out for dinner and he presented her with a ring , and that got him an invite into her place .

Once there , she stood up, cupped her breasts with her hands and informed him that only her husband would play with those puppies. She then cupped her sex and informed him that only her husband would ever explore that territory.

I wouldn't call her a dumb blonde . She's just another out and out cheat .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DON'T QUIT

If you are thinking of abandoning this tale after this chapter,

you may be even more inclined to do so after chapter 2.

DON'T QUIT!

Chapter 03 redeems the first two chapters,

which are the set-up for a surprising finish to one of the really great Literotica series.

NightScribe is an amazing and unusual talent.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

This is one cold cheating whore. She doesn't think there is anything wrong.with what she did. Dumb blonde.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Average plot average story

BTW she’s not that dumb, she’s got the house and half of his livelihood

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Gail had to get a new job

She now works at blonde sluts R Us

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 3 years ago

This a great series.I really enjoyed it

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

Dumb fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Annoying

Just change the title to Dumb Blonde and leave it off the end of every paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agreed...That really is the most appropriate title "Dumb Blonde". Every silly reply that comes out her mouth followed by the MC thoughts of Dumb Blonde just drives home the title each time.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

"My name is Paul, and I have a runner's body which has stayed with me since college." Who was the runner, and why did Paul have his body?

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - bad idea

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

That woman was using her pussy for a clown car. but ok story

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Dumb ass is right. Revenge is in order...

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

2 I would think the wife would be medically retarded being so stupid but it didn't need hammered home with "dumb blond" over and over. The MC sounds like a bit of a dbag too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is what happens, when guys think with their dicks. This woman had no grey matter in her skull. I dated a virgin once, when I was 20. She was 18. She promised “ Grandpops” on his death bed, she would remain a virgin until she was married. I finally talked her into doing anal, cause she would remain a virgin. Lubed it up, and stuck it in. Sat still for awhile, for her to get used to it. Moved it back and forth slowly, but only stuck 50% of it in. I had had anal before, with more “ experienced” women. Nothing to write home about. But this felt, like a vise on my dick. Needless to say, she broke up with me shortly after for another guy. As soon as he found out the pussy was locked down, he dumped her. She tried to get back with me, but fish weren’t biting. So the moral of the story is this- Unexperienced, or virgin woman are usually not worth the effort, for a long term relationship. Too much trouble to train, and most have hang ups about sex. Being a virgin, does not make them special. Remember, you only have so many “ casts” in your arm. Don’t waste it, fishing “ unproductive water ”!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

North City, South City, East City, and West City??? You ARE kidding, right? You can’t even think of more creative names than that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the MC has incorrectly identified the dumb partner in this marriage, a feeling further fuelled by his incessant repetition of 'dumb blonde'. He is a shithouse himself and thoroughly deserving of the contempt with which his wife treats him. Dumb schmuck.

bigurnbigurn12 months ago

Dumb Blond and her Dumbass Husband ... 2 stars, that's all .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dumb funding story

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Ain’t nobody that dumb.

6King6King8 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Shouda marketed her on the webs amateur porn first, cash in

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

the blond and the author need help

ImshakenImshaken5 days ago

It happens that I read part 2 first because it was a suggested story. So having read part 2 before part 1 it's a no brainer that these two parts should have been one story because part 1 is not really a satisfyingly complete story yet. (I haven't read part 3 yet) So 3 stars due to dissatisfaction.

I get the feeling the author was trying to be humorous when the wife was happily describing her adventures to jilted hubby. If true it the author almost pulled it off. (I'm thinking of humorous in the smart alecky way Stangstar 06 is so accomplished)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous