It Was Just Sex, Honey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm. That was yesterday afternoon and again this morning. We had a real good time, dear. This one here of me riding him was the most fun. We both got off at the same time. Did you know that he's a little longer than you? He's not quite as big around as you are, though. It was so much fun riding him. You should have taken one of us cumming together. His face twisted up in the cutest way. He's really pretty good, once I taught him a few things, but I think you're better."

Damn! I'm asking for an explanation and all she's doing is bragging about it. I knew she was dumb, but damn! She surely can't be that dumb, can she?

"Damn it, Gail! You're married! To me! You aren't supposed to be fucking other men."

"Really? I didn't think you would mind. It was just sex, honey. It didn't mean anything. We were just having a little fun. It's you that I love."

"I don't understand, Gail. If you love me, why were you fucking him?"

"Well, we were talking at the church picnic, and the subject of our spouses came up. Did you know that until he and I got together, he had only done it missionary style? His wife is so hung up about sex that she thinks you should only do it if you want to make a baby. She knows that he likes it so she lets him have sex with her one night per month. He said that she just lies there and does nothing. As soon as he cums, she takes a shower and goes to bed. They don't even sleep in the same bed. They have twin beds. I felt real sorry for him so I invited him over. I didn't think you would mind, honey. It was only sex."

"You mean to tell me that the only reason you fucked him is because you felt sorry for him?"

"Of course, dear, what other reason would I have? He's a friend but it's you that I love. All I did was show him what it felt like to suck and fuck in a whole bunch of different positions. It ended up feeling good for both of us. What's wrong with that? You were out of town so you didn't miss out on anything. I was horny, you were gone, and he was curious. I think it all worked out real well."

I didn't know what to say. There weren't any courses on dumb blondes in college, at least none that I knew about. All I could do was sit there and look at her. She was sitting there looking at the pictures. Dumb blonde. Maybe if I moved on:

"What about Brian?" I said as I laid three more pictures on the table.

Her eyes brightened up again and the corners of her mouth turned up into a wishful smile. I had no idea what she might be thinking. I had expected her to say that she was sorry. I thought that she might even beg me to forgive her. It was beginning to look like none of that was going to happen. Dumb, dumb blonde.

"So, what about Brian? I ask him to come over because I thought I might need extra insurance for my computer and stereo equipment. We got to talking and one thing led to another and the next thing I knew he had me bent over the kitchen table fucking the hell out of me from behind. That's me screaming in orgasm as this picture was taken. I'm giving him a blow job in this picture. He's a little shorter than you but he's bigger around. My jaw ached for three days. He doesn't care too much about eating pussy but he sure likes to do it doggy style. He wanted to stick it up my ass but I wouldn't let him. He'll be here next Thursday about noon, but that's all right because you'll be gone on your trip."

"You just don't get it do you, Gail? We're married! That's supposed to mean something. The only one you're supposed to be fucking is me, damn it!"

"But I do fuck you, Paul. I fuck you every chance I get. We fuck every day. But you aren't here on Thursdays. You're a couple of hundred miles away, for all night. I only want to have a little fun. Why should you care if you aren't here?"

I didn't have a clue as to what to say or do next. She wasn't denying a damn thing and worse yet, all she's done is tell me how much fun it is. For lack of not knowing what else to do, I laid the next three pictures out.

"Would you mind explaining what it is that's so special about Craig? Please? I know this is very difficult for you. Take your time. I wouldn't want you to have a nervous breakdown or something."

"Oh, you're being silly again. Craig was standing behind me at the range, and he was showing me the proper way to point my pistol, and he got hard. I could feel him pushing it against my ass. I felt so sorry for him. I mean, it was kind of my fault. If I hadn't asked him to help me, he wouldn't have gotten in that condition. I couldn't leave him to suffer like that so we went into his office, and I took care of his problem. He was so grateful, and he wanted to return my favor, so I brought him home with me. I thought you liked Craig. You're always joking with him and all."

"That may be but I certainly don't want him fucking my wife. He should be home fucking his own wife."

"Oh, honey. He's so young and inexperienced. He's only been married for a few months. Someone needs to teach him so that he can be a better lover to his wife. I'm just doing him a favor. He's going to bring his wife with him next time so that I can teach the two of them together. He wants to watch his wife and me make love. He thinks it will really turn him on. I don't know anything about having sex with another girl. Is there some book at the library that I can check out and read?"

"Yes, it's in the infidelity section. The title is 'How To Fuck Up Your Marriage Without Really Trying' and then you should read 'Divorce, The Final Option' next."

"Oh you, you're being silly again. Hey, I'm thirsty, how about a beer?"

She bounced out of her chair, and her tits just about bounced out of the top of her dress. I think the only reason they didn't is because her nipples were hard and wouldn't let the top of her dress slide over them. She handed me my beer and sat back down asking:

"Got any more good pictures?"

She reached across the table, grabbed the envelope, and turned it upside down. The last three pictures fell out face down. She turned the top one over and:

"Oh my! This is Dan and me! He's the best. His wee wee is so small. This is a good shot of him fucking me. He can move his hips so fast. It's almost like I'm being fucked with a jackhammer. I don't know how many times I came before he finally went. Did you know, his dick actually vibrates when he cums."

"Oh boy. This is a good one," she said as she turned the next picture over. "I've never had a tongue so far in my pussy in my life. You know, once I taught him how to use it, he could send me all of the way to heaven. He could almost touch the back of my throat when we kissed. What's this last picture?

"Wow! He's the only man that I've ever been able to take all of the way in my mouth. He went off like a rocket when I slid my tongue out under his dick and tickled his balls with the tip it. Got any more pictures?"

Her eyes were blazing. Her left elbow was on the table and she was circling her right nipple with her left index finger. Her right hand was hidden beneath the table and she was kind of squirming in her chair.

"Holy shit, Gail! You're playing with yourself aren't you?"

"I can't help it, Paul. All of these pictures are so sexy. My thong is absolutely soaked. You haven't touched me for over four weeks. Take me to bed, please."

I couldn't believe this dumb bitch! I've accused her of cheating on me and told her that divorce was on the horizon, and she wants to get off! Well fuck this shit!

"Please, honey, please! I love you, only you. It was only sex with them, honey. It's you that I love. Let me make love to you. Let's go to bed. I promise I'll make you feel sooo good."

I could hear a sloshing sound coming out from under the table and her upper right arm was moving rapidly now.

"To hell with you, Gail! I don't want anything to do with you any more. Go use one of your vibrators. Hell, you can use 'em all at once for all I care."

"I can't, they're all worn out. They won't work anymore. Oh God! I'm cumming!"

She did. She sat there and flinched and jerked and almost slid out of the fucking chair. Her head tipped back, her mouth opened wide, her eyes rolled up into the top of her head, and then she screamed through her orgasm. What in the hell was wrong with this bitch? Was nymph-o-mania a disease that a woman could catch? Was she mentally off of her rocker?

"I'm out of here, you dumb bitch! You're nothing but a slut and a whore! I want nothing more to do with you!"

I got up and started for the door.

"Oh, honey! Please, honey! I love you, Paul!"

I just walked right on out the door. I didn't even bother to take the pictures with me. Max had everything I needed. She could finger-fuck herself all night while looking at them for all I cared. My friend that owned the bar lived on the floor above it, and I would stay there tonight. Gail could have the whole damn house to herself. I would have her ass out on the street tomorrow. Dumb fucking blonde!

12