All Comments on 'It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 03'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good stuff

You have a talent for writing dialog and sex scenes.

The only negative is that you tend to have your characters become drama queens, rehashing their troubles over and over. Tone that down and your stories will be even better (IMHO).

johnqpublic1007johnqpublic1007over 10 years ago
I love the dynamics of this.

I don't know what it is but I, so far, am loving the dynamics of this. I am loving how you have kept Kelly in the story, and I an sure that you have plenty of further surprises in-store, but in the end I hope the 3 of them make it. I guess i am just sick of all the stories where everyone looses.

d2talld2tallover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!

I can only hope this isn't the end. Great stories are to see end. And this my friends is a GREAT one. Tex you are one of the best writers on this site. Please let this story continue would love to experience more joy of reading it. Thanks so much!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Others adore this evidently !

Good for them. But it so doesn't work for me. This just got too silly when straying wife got a moral and intullectual makeover on the scale of Saint Paul. Forgiveness and trust is possible but this happened way too quickly by my personal code.

Best of luck with continuation. I had fun with previous two installments but have reached point of diminishing returns with this one. It would be much more rewarding to give " This Old House", the 2nd read it so richly deserves. I'll abstain from voting on this one, because I knew from start, this could go sour in a quick hurry for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it Cumming!

I like where this is going so far, and LOVE Kelly! Please please please keep this going and deal with the bad guys without hurting Kelly or Wendy.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I'm still trying to figure out why the guys Wendy gave blowjobs too are not getting as much leeway as her. Wendy keeps saying she was pressured into giving the blowjobs. She could've told her husband she was being harassed. Her solution was to give blowjobs. I have no sympathy for Wendy. I have no sympathy for either of them. Letting other people fondle or kiss them inappropriately is only inviting trouble.

They like behaving in such a manner so good luck to them.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
It Keeps Getting Better

There are some loose ends to tie up, but so far the story is moving along nicely. I find myself wondering when we're going to hear Kelly's story. She appears to have the wisdom of a 50 year old at 18. I also would like to know what happened to Alice, who needs to pay for her bad advice, which helped get Wendy into trouble in the first place.

qhml1qhml1over 10 years ago
Good Job

I've always enjoyed your stories. They're usually well thought out, progress nicely, and usually reach an unexpected but fitting end. I find the moral flexibility of most of your characters most refreshing, it's one of the main reasons I follow you. Can't help but wonder where it's going. Guess I'll just have to finish the series to find out.

On a side note, I find another, fairly new writer eerily similar in prose and style. Finishthedamnstory. Must be a Texas thing.

Again, thanks for an excellent read.

QHML1

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
I really enjoy this story

Like you said in some other stories, you hang all the bells and whistles on your stories, with character development, conflict, resolution all present. Plus some damn fine sex writing. Whatever you care to publish, I will surely read, and most likely, give a 5. I ain't promising, mind you; it's just that I don't see your quality of writing dipping enough for something lower. Even the stories that don't sit well with me are always well written and logical. The gems brighten the others, so that all shine well.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I've enjoyed reading your story so far and am looking forward to more.

jimkg1jimkg1over 10 years ago
Wonderful story

I have enjoyed 90% of your stories and this one I find particularly interesting. I enjoy your character develoment and the time obviously spent on plot line. Please keep up the good work. I am looking forward to the continuation of this story as well as many others from you. Thank you.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Great Story

Like the story and the way its Developing. But if i am the Husband I would still want to get the Bastards that Affected my relationship with my Woman. So i would be looking for Revenge of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Puzzling thought

I like your story very much. The puzzler to me is this...their marriage got in trouble because she was out giving blow jobs to others and he was ready for divorce court. Now here we are with Kelly and he has received plenty of affection from her and the wife is OK with all this. Seems like a big double standard, not that I wouldn't like to be in his shoes !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

I understand a bit what LSD was talking about in his comments. Especially

when you compare the previous chapters to this one.

The 1st seemed to come out of a creative writing class.The 2nd was an improvement. TTT really hits his stride with this chapter.But there are still issues.

Plot seems to wander a bit. John's payback then Wendy's. Kelly back on the streets.

Then back. Hell Kelly could be a whole stand alone story if TTT cares enough.

Well, lets see if the story also goes into Tim's marriage now.

I know its not TTT its his laptops fault,lol.

AMerryMan

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

I agree with LSD and Ariesgirl.

Wifey just seems to fucking dumb to be believable due to her not being able to grasp how inappropriate her actions were, what cheating is and her insane refusal to accept these facts (even after taking to a shit load of friends on the phone) all while her marriage has gone from perfect to heading down the crapper and her husband is talking about divorce!

Hubby got over his pain and trust issues way to fast. Wifeys plan to blackmail her blowjob buddies into silence while keeping hubby in the dark also seemed far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lost me with the new BJs

Great Chapters 1 and 2, but yoi lost me with the new round of blow jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She finally admits that a blowjob to another man is cheating

..then does it again,. but it's ok this time because it wasn't a good one, and was for revenge? oh wait, the worst of it is that everyone is ok with it now. wtf .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No new ones...

There wasn't a new round of BJ's, just a promise to get them to say and do what she wanted. Read more carefully...

On the other hand, the fact that she blew several of their friends in their regular social circle is still a huge issue. They'll be seeing those guys regularly. If he's going to keep her, they still need to either get a new set of friends or move.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago

She saved her marriage and exacted revenge upon the coworkers in a manner that would cost them dearly. Taser, pics and copies of their checks. and her last meetings with them she controlled them by promising a bj and instead they got tasered. I'm happy the way the story went, I hate those kind of stories. This is one of the better revenge stories I've read. 5 stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Liked it

Started well enough, but this chapter has seemed to take a down turn. First, doesn't make sense that he agrees to continue allowing Kelly to give him blowjobs. Thought he considered that cheating. If your spouse gives you that benefit, won't be long before they are expecting some sort of reciprocation. Second, all that is missing are three more women to show up, suck his cock and start pontificating about how his cum is the best they have tasted. Really, I'm here to read about women, not this guys candy flavored jizz. Give me a break.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
"Doctor...he's slipping into a diabetic coma!"

Page four...God page four. You are lucky I had some insulin handy or you'd be responsible for my death.

I get this is a porn site. You need to have some happy fuck and suck for the fans who want to get off (and for the record, you've had SEVERAL hot sex scenes)

But here's the deal...you are putting in 2 pages of sex every chapter. Okay...a bit much but okay. Really, you need to go with one wank her chapter.

HOWEVER, there is another full page of "Allison and Billy" crappy Melrose Place dialogue where he 'forgave her as soon as it happened'. GAG! What crap! Giving out blowjobs doesn't make things better. SELLING them doesn't heal ANYTHING.

So this series is dragging. I am skimming ahead of all the sex scenes and I am STILL finding less meat in the story than one finds chicken in buffet soup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Need More Story - Less Sex

You're a great story teller. Give us a great story, not just one round of sex after another. No person in the world can have this much sex day and night. Tell us a fun and interesting story to go with fewer sex scenes. Would love the full story of Kelly. Now she is a very interesting person. John is a weird psychotic bastard, but I think you wanted him to be that way. Wendy is a nut job also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shorten it and get on with the story

I've enjoyed most of your previous submissions, but I have to say that I find myself plodding through this story. Way too much repetition of the "I love you more no I love you more" teenage puppy love banter. I'm about to go into a diabetic coma.

I also find the wife's acceptance of Kelly's "almost" a lover to her husband, difficult to take. Granted that she is appreciative of Kelly's help in getting her to accept that her actions really were cheating, but to then think she would be OK with Kelly in their bed and showing her husband emotional and sexual feelings doesn't make sense to me. I know this is an erotic site, but so much of the interaction between Kelly and the married couple seems totally inappropriate and unacceptable by any loving wife and husband.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Talk about dragging on

So much repetition. The entire story could have been done in a single chapter. All the rest is simply drawing it out. And I know the word blowjob is in the title, but is that all you are going to write about? The entire story taking place over 200 interminable chapters, with every scene in the bed? Either they stay together or not. At this point, I no longer care. Nobody does. The only thing anyone is interested in anymore is Kelly, so fucking get on with it! Throw Sucky and Whats His Name (see? I can't even be bothered to remember their names) under a bus or something, I no longer care!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Thoughts

If she was going to screw around, there was no way I could stop it. It was up to her.”

I’m of two minds here. On the one hand, it’s true that he can’t watch her 24/7. On the other hand, shouldn’t she have to earn his trust more before she goes out alone “dressed to the nines”.

Re: Misty – He already raised her suspicions with his phone call, he either has to come clean with her or somehow explain away the call.

Re: Alice – We need to see some resolution to what she was saying to Wendy and how she maybe started her on the wrong path!

EsotericNiceGuyEsotericNiceGuyabout 9 years ago
great story

The first story got me pretty hot.

The second got me more attached to the characters.

I actually teared up with this one.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
I certainly agree that John is getting more and more back under her thumb.

I mean, hell, she is the one that screwed up by going to these other guys and now we see her doing it again. It was not her place to get revenge on them. They did nothing to her that she wasn't all for. If she wants revenge on the person who cheated on John and messed up his marriage she needs to taser herself and then beat the shit out of herself. I don't think that she has gotten any of the intense retribution that she so skillfully earned. And even though TTT is doing his imitation of someone from England, in Texas we would have more pride than to allow our wife to go to a hotel room, spending our money and wearing sexy underwear that we bought and then being alone with someone whose dick has already been down her throat. As for Tom, he is dead meat in real life and Wendy is divorced, not back in charge of their lives. And the whore is now getting Wendy's attitude and calling John out on his thoughts and actions. Really? If he likes being talked to and done like that then why is he fighting the inevitable. Just give in and let Wendy run the show like always and if she decides next time that ass fucking isn't cheating, well I guess John can live with that as long as he gets his blow jobs. Wendy was always too stupid to believe but John had some balls in the first chapter and part of the second. He has steadily gotten wimpier as we go.

I have noticed in several other lengthy tales by this writer that he starts out gang busters but then he seems to lose the original intent of the story. Great writer, obviously has some background in writing, looks like he is even following series outline and some of his stuff is absolutely wonderful, until it isn't. As he finishes this little tale, maybe he will bring it all together. I hope so, really like the writing, it just seems to flow and the dialogue, which is so hard to make real, is great.

So, in spite of the seeming negative comments I have made, thank you for sharing your work with us and I am looking forward to your resolution of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant and amazing

Congrats. Brilliant. Amazing. Other words that mean brilliant and amazing. Five out of five. Thank goodness Kelly's back. I was afraid you were going to have her beaten or killed by a John. Criticism? I am not a spanking fan and the stuff about Wendy's mother is a bit over the top. But this is so well written it is not bothering me. Please ignore all the cruel BTB and wimp commentators and stay true to your vision. Cheers Steve

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Damn

Alright, she says she's done with other men. Can we believe it? What is Kelly's real story? And how about the fucking sister? I'll read on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Right on, bro.

Tx, your characterizations are brilliant. Windy shows real spunk (a term also meaning courage or grit) confronting the 3 abusers of her nievity. John shows how much he loves his wife, forgiving her while making her suffer through her education while asuaging his bruised relationship with her in an oral for an oral way instead of going for overkill. Little hooker with a heart of gold and a mouth like a Mississippi dredging pump, we all seem to love her and wish her well. Mom, an inreresting character, and getting more revealing as the story progresses, obviously a very passionate lady. Sis and the 3 assholes, getting off way to lightly so far. Overall, a 5 star story only because 6,8, or 10 are not displayed.

DHL

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago

Great story! Five stars.

One part confused me. One of the major cruxes of the story is establishing that blowjobs are cheating. That they matter. Then in this chapter Wendy said it would be okay to get blowjobs from Kelly sometimes. Whaaaa? It's not cheating if you have permission, but I was surprised and confused to see that permission given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Am Confused

Wendy giving Tom (three times), Aaron and Harry blowjobs behindJohn's back was understandably a threatening death blow to their marriage. But am I wrong to assume that she went back to them once again and offered her oral sex skills to them...but this time for money. If this is so, there is not a nickle's difference between Wendy and Kelly. And once again John was not informed. If this is true, Wendy will never stop servicing other men orally. And that will most assuredly lead to vaginal penetrating sex. I see Wendy being passed around from man to man at the next company party. Seriously, there should be a DNA test run on Jeannie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mmm....

Tom stills needs a good ass kicklng before this story ends.

dbrainsdbrainsover 7 years ago
Loved the Blowjob Stories

Been benging your stories. For me these are 5s. I can see some of the criticisms but most of this type of story needs a bit of a reality gap to work. Enjoyed these a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Criminal violence

Wendy's revenge resulted in violent crimes nowhere near the blowjob transgressions that happened between consenting adults. Readers' calls for more violence against Tom and friends is disappointing. Sure they are scoundrles who betrayed friendship but wendy's savage attack on Tom should please no one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Thoughts

"It went well. I'm going to need a few more days, and then I'll explain everything.” – I can see that he has to be able to trust her, but why does she need to keep whatever she’s doing a secret from him? I guess if he knew what she was planning he never would have let her.

“taking bad advice.” – I assume from her sister?

Why won’t Kelly tell him why she got arrested? He KNOWS she’s a whore, how much worse could it be?

I don’t understand why he’s even mildly miffed at the Kelly arrangement – he WANTED her to stay, and Wendy figured out a way to make it happen!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
@Anonymous 11/05/16 Re: "I Am Confused"

She didn't REALLY offer them oral sex, for money or otherwise. She PRETENDED to offer oral sex to get them into a position to blackmail them for the money, and never did give them oral sex.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Good Story

Slows down a bit at the sex scenes. I should think that all those telephone calls would have stirred up the bees and that they would be swarming at this point. I am really curious about Alice's story. What are they going to do when Kelly starts wanting more space?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
overwritten

There is too much second thinking of third hand thoughts. They tell each other how much they "love" each other and then say that they don't say it or show it enough, when that's all they did for the last two pages.

Take an issue, write about it, then let it go. This author is good but tends to re-revisit issues (to death - like beating a dead horse)

Smokepole

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 2

So now she's gone into dangerous situations without back up or her husband knowing where she was. She's now guilty of armed robbery and prostitution. Given that, she's robbed her husband of the opportunity for revenge since she could do hard time for what she did. So essentially she emasculated him....again. Tie her tubes.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
And

assault and battery.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
He

HAS to do something to these guys to keep his man card. And now he can't do it without taking a good chance of putting the mother of his child away for years. No end to the stupid this woman is capable of. Would be a better plan to keep the young prostitute and dump the wife but dump both of them if you have to. And get that DNA test done.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Lots

of fun and surprises though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

Story is categorized fine. But could have been Humor/Satire. That's why some commenters need to get fun/playful. (As opposed to when we say "Get serious.) Of course it's stretched beyond reality, that's why it's fun and sometimes funny. So don't get serious.

Paul in Oklahoma

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
?????????

Blow jobs are cheating, but getting a blow job from Kelly is OK? HUH?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
tk

Read the story again. This time slowly without moving your lips.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Interesting take on cheating

This is a very interesting story, I know many people that DON'T think bjs are cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In Many Parts Of The South

Blowjobs are Not considered sex which means to them it's not considered cheating. Just ask Bill or Hillary. If you were married to Hillary wouldn't you want a blowjob from Anyone?Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

It's about repercussions regarding a partner's willing partaking in ANY sexual organ contact with another person. Come on people, seriously, how would you feel? As for using the Bill Clinton standard? We're going to use a Serial Womanizer as the Hallmark example to condone cheating? I get the whole, yeah but there's Hillary, seriously, I do! Eww, yuck! But as a guy that was cheated on, made an unknowing cuckold, it blows (not a blow job) but it damages you just like our protagonist in this story is doubting his satisfying his wife so she turned to others, hence the uncovered other repercussions, not only the trust issues. End of my mini rant.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
It's cheating...

Wife gives 5 full BJs to 3 separate men!!! One word,,,CHEATING!!!

I do NOT think I could forgive her. I could NEVER FORGET!!!

Time for Divorce!!!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

The wife is making a huge mistake bringing another woman, a younger woman into the marital bed. In the real universe that would eventually bring about the end of the marriage.

But of course this is teen fantasy stuff, so no problems there. After having gone on and on about cheating the husband and wife are going to formalise cheating on each other.

But when the jealousy starts and it would, hard choices will have to be made by all concerned.Amongest the women there can be only one winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Lowest Rating Thus Far

Sorry, but I NEVER enjoy stories where a husband beats his wife, girlfriend or date. If I have to beat a woman to keep her, I'd just as soon see her leave. I told my ex-wife that just before she left me for a man who did beat her.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 3 years ago

This is just an ego/fantasy trip for the husband...nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He didn’t let her down, and they aren’t coming out of it better than ever. That’s just stupid!

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

This has gone from being stupid to being ridiculous ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

last time i said not a third and there is john gets more of a twat all the time far more of a arsehole than his wife getting down right boring

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Confused? You won't be after the next episode of 'Soap".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is it me or is there an inordinate amount of repetition going on?

"I love you, you complete me."

5 paragraphs later: "you never tell me you love me" blah blah blah

Next page ditto ad infinitum

Are the subjects overly sensitive or is it just a Texan thing I'm missing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lets see the mother never apologised to the hisband. the wife suddenly gained a spine and the husband considers not actually punishing 2 of the 3 men yeah what a mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

""I'm not going to worry about what you do. I trust you completely. I refuse to look over your shoulder the rest of your life." Yep, that settles it. This guy really is a complete fucking idiot and despite all his fake protesting, a willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another author who puts anything in front of Truth. So next times cheaters hide it better

Agree with others. MC wimpy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see that author hasn't written anything since 2017, so I don't know if they still monitor feedback. I am finding that this story is really beginning to drag on, making me skim over things to see if it improves. I hope remaining parts get more interesting. Down to 3***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I still like & enjoy reading this. I am kinda anxious to see where the relationship with Kelly goes. I’m picturing a triad marriage developing with open sex among the three of them.

I’m surprised again to notice that the last comment was 7 months ago. This story deserves more recent attention.

Bill S.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No wonder the sister, Alice, is messed up. With a mother like Carol and an older sister like Wendy, Alice was doomed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Many readers who comment think the sister, Alice, deserves punishment for leading Wendy astray. They forget that Wendy is four years older than Alice and Wendy is not yet 30. It's much more likely that at that young age, the older sister Wendy is the influencer. Especially since Wendy is described as beautiful, younger Alice has grown up wanting to be like her older sister. Instead of leading Wendy down the wrong path, it's more likely that Alice is merely agreeing with and supporting Wendy.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Spanking is a good start to retribution. Maybe tatoo his name over her pussy? Some way to reinforce the NO BLOWJOBS lesson???

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"It wasn't you, honey. She was so young. Our baby. Alice was four years older, and still not married. Wendy was barely out of college, and you acted so serious. She was infatuated, and that had us worried. We didn't know you. You understand, don't you?"

it's Alice that is the older sister, not Wendy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story. One comment below has it backwards. Alice is the older sister, so her advise for her younger sister (Wendy) was terrible. Alice definitely deserves some punishment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

“ Little whore, selling your blowjobs to our friends," I growled. I spanked the alternate rosy cheek hard” so now they’re friends again? Last chapter John told her they are now their enemies for betraying his trust and using his wife for their sexual gratification. And he raged and screamed for divorce when she GAVE her blowjobs away. But now he’s ok with her SELLING them?!? And before you say that’s not what happened, re-read that section. She said they received the worst blowjobs she’s ever given - even worse than her very first one. Only Tom didn’t receive one. Heck, the youngest one was even willing to pay for seconds! And I don’t know about you, I’ve never had a bad blowjob.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

The spanking was a little over the top, even for me. 4 stars, the Bear is hanging in there. I hope the last part makes it all better. I hope. PLEASE!!

The BEAT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry, butt grin and bear it lol

Another 5 star chapter. So good to see Kelly back and everyone working through things, communicating and supporting each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, was that.... stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20426 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories