All Comments on 'It was Written in the Stars Ch. 01'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
MarvinSMarvinSover 10 years ago
Great setup

Hooboy! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 10 years ago
Saturday Morning Cliff Hanger

OK...I like this ......you have to keep this going...I wonder if anyone else knows what a Saturday Morning Cliff Hanger is? You are writing some wonderful stuff on this site.

Talent you have. Write more frequently

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Arrgh!

I love to hate it when a story ends like that. :) Thank you for making it clear that this is just chapter one. Can't wait for chapter two! Hope we don't have to wait very long. It is going to be quite the irony that her prediction that HE isn't as trustworthy and lacking integrity, will pan out that it is HER that is the lying cheating slut! It is OK that this is telegraphed so easily here in chapter one. I just hope that as these revelations come to pass, that you have taken extra time with your dialogue, and that their interactions come off sincerely, and reflecting an appropriate amount of emotional angst and pain. I'm not looking forward to you revealing that her predictions about him come true, until after he proves to her that it is HER actions and betrayal that make things a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is clear that you didn't write this story intending to lend any credence to astrology (what do they say in the paper? "for entertainment purposes only"), but I look forward to you developing this with a moral of sorts anyway, that one CAN influence events to make prior "predictions" happen (whether consciencely, or sub-consciencly), and then later look back over shrugged shoulders to apply your title...."I guess it was just written in the stars". He needs to warn her properly in advance, so that she CAN NOT use that kind of justification. Sadly, chapter one reads like it is all ready too late. Well, I look forward to seeing how you proceed with it. Thanks for a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story already ready read both parts on sol.

To bad this site and sol do not work together in putting these stories out at the same time.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Different between SOL and Lit

The SOL publishes a new story in 2 hours, the Lit in 4 days. The difference is 48 times quicklier the SOL.

When I changed one of my mended story I got 5-10 minutes when the SOL editors change the wronger version to the better version. However this might be a record, because I got 1-2 hours in other version change..

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Please hurry..

...and publish Chapter 2. I am really looking foreward to it. 4* so far.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments;

All chapters have been submitted and should run a day apart.

Thanks again...

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Very good

You know how to tell a story. I really hope the wife is not cheating. But I think my hopes will be dashed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like this

The plot is very original, and quite refreshing. I am fairly certain she is a cheating slut.

The question is will he keep her or dump her?

Based on your other stories, I think I know.

GREAT JOB!!!!

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Great Openers

To tell the truth I believe that the author should have the whole story written before he starts posting. On the other hand it is fun to see what an author will do if he gives everyone a chance to comment before finalizing the next chapter.

To me this woman is not a slut no matter what happens, she is a victim of her belief system which is not shared by most of us. She could do no other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for sharing your talent.

Great drama, emotion and suspense. Well done! Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for sharing your talent.

Great drama, emotion and suspense. Well done! Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn You!!!

You almost earned a 1 on a 5 star story just for that ending.

Evil torturing writer....... Damn you to hell! LOL

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
The husband is an idiot ... and the story is glorification of stupid

and the wife doesnt suffer any real consequences

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ahhh

H.I.V. at his finest. Drizzle drazzle druzzle drone time for HIV to get a life and go home.

He is jealous coz he can't write.

Hahaha

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a cliffhanger!!!!!

Great opening chapter. Can't wait for part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
see a cheater

I see a cheater coming in the stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Do a literotica search on astrology and you will find only five stories in this category. This is the only one where astrology IS the focus.All are different, and none are line this one.

This is a very original story, so check your facts before posting bold faced lies.

Assholes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents - Bruce22

Good tale leaving your audience on the edge of their seats lol

Bruce if this was so important to her why did she keep it a secret from him? Why didn't she confirm her facts before she did his chart? Why is she keeping the results of the revised chart from him. Simply claiming without proof or explanation now after years of demonstrating his integrity that he doesn't have any is absurd. It is more likely that their combined charts show a lack of integrity on her part and she is now following thru on that.

Barbara will probably tell him that his wife hadn't been to a meeting in a while. So what is she doing on those nights?? Stay tuned lol

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
You Are Good at Creating the Uneasy Feeling

That htis guy is a budding cuckold. Please surprise us.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS PUTTING PLAN B INTO MOTION

and the alignment does not favor the unlearned, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmm

I have a feeling the astrological loving wife is gonna loose a good man cause she was too stupid to use her common sense to see who he was without her crutch of the stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice Build-Up

Not a bad start. Nothing to rate yet as there is a whole lot of story to go. Please continue...

northlandernorthlanderover 10 years ago
Well Done

Ive read the finished story on SOL so know the plot. 5 stars for a well plotted and written story, that despite what most would think, really could happen, there are those who carry their beliefs through to amazing lengths, even though to others they are absolute nonsense.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

This is truly a pleasure. I normally don't start a series until it is finished, but this has drawn me in. It really needs a higher rating. Five stars from me.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
5*

You have set the scene very well.

Now let's hurry over to part 2...

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

Great stuff so far and the Astrology side of things is a pretty interesting take on these types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so the preamble took a chapter

the woman is a nutz cheating slut, cut your losses and get on with life without her. She said he couldnt be trusted, the one that cant be trusted is her. Remember dead women tell no lies.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Good starrt but a bad ending coming -

Long intro but let;'s see how bad it is going to get -

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
It's Obvious That She HASN'T Been At The Meetings!

They’ve been married for 4 years, known each other for 5, if she doesn’t KNOW his level of integrity from her personal experience enough to ignore the stupid charts they might as well divorce now.

There is no good reason, other that dragging the story out, for Barbara not to tell him the truth on the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quite frustrating

The husband's a bit of as chump. He can't even arrange an early meeting about his wife as his diary is full. He has no intuition. She treats him with disrespect as a matter of course and he just takes it.

Not one of your better ones so far 3*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
As often as he mocks astrology

and how much he puts her down for actually believing it to be true, he is starting to come across as judgmental and hyper critical. It is becoming difficult to be sympathetic towards either one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, Dammit? Now you got me HOOKED!

Really enjoying the story so far... I'm a big ol' (dirty) Astrology Hippie at heart, and thought I'd be aligned with Cora here - but, I'm siding with Steve. I really hope she's not fucking around on him, you know? I mean, yeah he's a golf-loving square-bear but he seems like a loving husband and I'm hoping fatherhood suits him (if that's the case)...

Great build-up! I'm really getting a strong sense of dread for the future of their marriage -and I hope it works out. PS: Is Steve a Scorpio? I'm getting a double Scorpio vibe from him... Maybe a Taurus? Can't wait to read further. *Booyah.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
LISTEN TO YOUR GUT

as it turns and burns in your stomach, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Typical LTW

Creative and well written

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Worried and 7 days. Neighbor dressed up and didn't follow through definitely taking his stupid pills

Hope he stays on them only hope for the story stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just started this

And I'm already offended. How can you say astrology is crap?

It's a proven science!

There are 12 star signs.

There are 8 billion people.

Do the math...... Let me get my abacus here....... Carry the 4.........Put down the 4, it's getting heavy.......

Just ask 670 million people, and they will all tell you that their lives are all identical, that the same stuff happens to them all every day!

See? It's real😜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She was right. The stars are right.

He's not the person she thought he was. He's a WHOLE lot dumber. I mean, planet sized dumb, if he can't see what's going on.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Very good start to history and very good imagination for this subject of astrology.

5⭐

Thanks for sharing your talent.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

Don't Suppose

Barbara is going to tell him that Cora hasn't been to any of those meetings in months do you? Yeah, that's what I'm expecting too. She fucking Goofy, no that would be Pluto...

"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death.". - Isaac Asimov. That pretty well covers a lot of things in life.

Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Astrology = CRAP.

Jopstorm

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

A build up in the tension. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you marry someone who's into nonsense like astrology, tarot or religion you get what you deserve.

Anita71Anita714 months ago

Cora is cheating with a member of her astrology club I think

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous