All Comments on 'It's A Guy Thing Ch. 01'

by Verified

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Movie cocksucker

not great but worth reading. Brought back some fond memories of my younger years. In our small town we had one movie place. It had a balcony area next to the projection room. If you were willing to suck off the guy running the projector he'd let you use the room as an area to blow cocks or get fucked. The guys knew that if you wanted gay sex all you had to do was tap on the door to get in and there would always be a queer like me just waiting for them to show some cock. I'd be on my knees in a heart beat getting the cock in my mouth and sucking like a champ. I have no idea of the actual number of cocks that I sucked and took up my ass in that room but it was all I could get. That room was the place where i first sucked my father. After that first time I blew him everywhere and anywhere I could get him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I liked this very much, thank you. Its a pleasant change from all those soppy 'love' stories that keep popping up here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Back seat - Ferrari??? Really?

Knowing you couldnt make up a believable car with a back seat, killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In reply to Movie cocksucker

Sounds like you need to write stories of your own, especially about you and your dad. Very HOTT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous