All Comments on 'It's a Small World'

by KingofCucks

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This story has it all

The thrill of watching your wife having sex with a man hung like a horse comes through with every word. No humilaition or wimpy behavior on the husband's part, just a real man letting his loved one get serviced in a spectacular way by someone better equipped to do the job. I only wish that the husband had gone down on Will, which would have made his huge cock worship culminate at last.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Well told

A lot of stories with a similar character set resort to cliches and almost parody, not yours. Your people are drawn real and they act real. There is no use of silly, grotesque body measurements for the woman. I could see these people in church, if I ever went to church.

I haven't looked yet to see if author has other stories, I hope so or that author continues writing. This was a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

You can dress it up any way you want, it's still a little gay guy being humilated and thinking that this is normal, just not sure where you idiots find the sluts you marry, most real women would just leave your perverted asses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks

You'd think that a couple of paragraphs in you'd know where the story was going, so if you're a judgemental type that thinks this negative why would you continue reading and then post a note like, "Ha Ha Ha".

Myself, I commend you on a well written story and thank you for the attitudes of the characters. It was still a loving relationship that read like an enjoyed, shared experience. I'd love to be in your shoes in the story without the belittlement or humiliation that turns some on.

Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice story

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great read

Good read, seemed very real

sail_guysail_guyabout 10 years ago
Well written and erotic

Nicely written story with plausible characters who exhibit real emotions. I like that the humiliation aspects weren't too dialed up but there just enough of it to give the story a nice edge. Particularly hot parts from my take were having Bryan ejaculate on Will's penis when they touched and then having Bryan hold Will's erection from behind. Also hot was Bryan helping masturbate Will while he was in his wife's ass.

Would like to see more from this author.

sail_guy

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyover 9 years ago

Great story, I can't think of anything hotter than a person burying their face in their lover's ass crack in front of their spouse. It makes me weak in the knees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So his wife is a Size Queen.

How will he ever do anything but fall into her sloppy pussy anything he wants to fuck her? And when she tells him he isn't a good lover, what did that do to his pride and self respect? That's why this story is a load of crap, even for fiction. His wife is basically telling him she has no love or respect for him. She has no regards for her wedding vows. He's just a spineless jelly fish. She humiliates him and exposes him to every disease known to man. What's erotic or sexy about that? If she wants to screw lots of men, just get a divorce. Why would he want to continue to support the bitch? What did he tell his family and friends about her boyfriends? What did she tell her family and friends? I'm sure all those people were supportive of being a slut. Stupid story on so many levels I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
this story turned me on

Like another reader, I too wish that the husband sucked Will's cock. That's what I would have done. I dream and fantasize all the time about this happening with me and my wife. I especially love BBC and, yes, I am a size queen.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved the story... just gotta be one of the very very best on literotica!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

agree with sail_guy comment. so many emotions, desires, lucky to be so open with a spouse and not feel humiliated.

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

Being with an elderly gentleman is good for a couple.

We had experience during a trip. Right in the train he pulled my wife and it started. In the running train he made her his and me too.

Rest of the trip became honeymoon for us as he took us both to greater height of unbounded love.

When she confessed to her mom she said you both did same like her and her dad.

My wife's dad confirmed it.

Now we are planning to invite the new man to our bedroom to take both ladies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous