It's a Small World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are," Lisa said. "A big part of it is having you there to share it with me. Are you as good a lover as Will? No, you aren't. He was unbelievable. Even better than Tony, and he was really good. Maybe it was the way you two touched each other."

"The things I did to him," I confessed. "I can't believe it was me. And seeing him take you anally was unreal. What did it feel like?"

"Pain like you wouldn't believe," Lisa said with more enthusiasm than she should have at 6 in the morning. "But along with the pain was a kind of pleasure that I can't explain. It felt amazing. Plus, I can't believe that he stuck all of that cock of his in my bottom."

"He didn't," I told my wife. "Not even close."

"Really?" Lisa asked. "Most of it then."

"Not even close."

"Are you sure? Felt like it," Lisa said as she squirmed in her seat.

"I'm sure, because I was jerking off the rest of his cock that didn't fit," I admitted. "Will had me do it, but he didn't force me. I wanted to touch him. His cock is so unreal."

"Ooh! I know." Lisa said. "Wish I could have seen you holding it. Was that you licking me there, after he came?"

"Yes."

"That was sweet," Lisa giggled, squeezing my thigh. "You know, when we get home, if you want to continue doing that, I'm still a little sore."

I looked over at my prim and proper wife, her glasses giving her a plain look that wasn't there all last night with her clothes off, and my heart skipped a beat, like always.

"After I do that," I asked hopefully. "Maybe I could - you know. I mean, I know you won't be able to feel it after what you just experienced, but..."

"Oh, I'll feel it alright," Lisa purred as her hand found my dick in my slacks just as we pulled into our driveway. "I just need to take a shower. I feel like I've got an ocean of you-know-what inside of me."

"The shower can wait," I said as we skipped up the steps to the house. "I want you just the way you are first."

***

Seeing Will at church Sunday morning was a strange experience, but we all managed to greet each other like nothing had happened, with only a subtle wink from Mr. Jessup, which was what we called him when he sat next to Lisa after collection.

I watched the short embrace and handshake between my wife and her lover, and when he reached over and grasped my hand I returned the handshake eagerly. Afterward, when we got into the car for the ride home, I felt I had to say something but Lisa beat me to it.

"When I watched Will come down the aisle taking the collection, I'm ashamed to admit that all I could see was him naked."

"Me too," I confessed. "How does he keep that cock of his so well hidden?"

"Baggy pants," Lisa giggled.

"Can you imagine him wearing a Speedo?" I asked.

"At church, no," Lisa answered. "But around the pool..."

***

"It's not all peaches and cream," Will would tell me later when I asked him about what it was like to have such a large cock, and when I pressed him for details he explained.

"You know what's it's like to have a woman's mouth around the base of your thing?" he asked, and when I said I did, he asked me what it felt like.

"Great."

"I'll never experience that," Will said with a touch of sadness. "Least I don't think I will. Same with sinking all of it inside a woman. Always got to be careful you don't hurt her. They're tender inside, you know. Always need to keep control and I'm never able to just go wild,"

"Still," I said. "It must be nice to walk around and have lovers stare in awe at you - to have women look and want to be with you, and for guys to want to BE you."

"That it is," Will admitted. "That it is."

***

Will just moved to Florida recently, having retired to get away from the brutal winters up here, but he gave us an open invitation to visit him when the weather inspired us.

It hadn't been a one-night stand with Will. We came together often over the years, meeting only a few times a year to keep the freshness of it all from being routine. He was one of many lovers we have shared, but as Lisa often says, none were ever better than Will Jessup.

***

Thank you for reading our story.