It's A Wonderful Life

Story Info
A bondage slave describes her life of solitary confinement.
3.3k words
58.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a wonderful life.

I don't know how I've come to be here or how long I've been here. I don't know who I am or that I was anything other than what I am now. I have no knowledge of anything before here or of anything outside of here, except for him.

I remember awaking here for the first time and feeling frightened when I became aware of the state I was in because it didn't feel right at first. I was bound up tightly and strapped down immovably on a kind of bed-platform. I was bridled, muzzled and masked. A dildo, suspended from a cradle spanning my pelvis, was inserted in my vagina. Tubes were also inserted in my rectum and my urethra. Another tube was attached to a small valve surgically implanted in my abdomen. Another tube was attached to the clear plastic facemask fixed over my nose and my gag. Electrodes were stuck in various places on my body attached to wires leading to a computerised control centre. Another cable was linked to the dildo. Another cable was attached to a small terminal implanted in the base of my spine

I could have screamed but what would have been the point? My mouth was so firmly gagged and my jaws were so firmly clamped by my bridle that I could only make the most feeble of whimpering and mewling sounds when I tried. And as far as I knew there was no one or nothing else to hear. So I rested, quiet and still, and then I saw him. He appeared on the monitor hanging down from the ceiling. I could only see him in shadowed silhouette and his pixellated image shimmered as he moved. A speech synthesiser altered his voice and it sounded low and gentle and reassuring, which calmed me and dispelled my early fears.

He explained that although we would remain physically separate we would be intimately joined through all the digital technology to which I was attached and which would observe and monitor me constantly. He explained that he was also permanently in contact with the control centre and that, not only did it enable him to see me and hear me at all times, it also enabled him to feel in his own body everything that I felt in mine and to dream my dreams with me, so that from now on he and I would be virtually the same person.

He explained that the tube in my rectum collected my solid waste as it came down my colon but, because I was fed on liquid food pumped directly into my stomach through the valve in my abdomen, I was only producing just enough waste to keep my colon active and healthy. He explained that I had been fitted with a catheter and I was breathing filtered air through my facemask, through which I could also drink purified water through a tube that ran through my gag.

The gag is made of a kind of spongy rubbery material and is designed to mould itself to my lips and seal them, while the other part inserted in my mouth fixes my tongue to the floor of my mouth. My gag is attached to a bridle, which fits closely but comfortably around my head and which clamps my jaws firmly together. It consists of straps made of a kind of plastic material that is soft and comfortable but also strong. The electrodes carry information about all my vital signs to the control centre while the device in my spine communicates all the sense impressions that my body feels.

The bed-platform on which I lie is made of material that moulds itself to my body but allows my skin to breathe. It has a separate bit for each of my legs and a headrest to which my head is fixed through connecting points on my bridle. The straps confining me to the bed are made of a woven material that does not hurt me or damage me even when pulled tight enough to prevent any movement. The straps go around my ankles, my legs just below and above my knees, my thighs and my waste. An upper harness secures my shoulders and my upper body below and above my breasts. My arms are fixed underneath the bed, which only extends slightly outwards from my body on each side, with my wrists brought together behind my back. The bed is articulated and is constantly slowly changing the position in which I lie. Sometimes I lie flat and sometimes inclined, sometimes with my legs straight and sometimes bent, sometimes together and sometimes spread apart. Sometimes I am brought up into an almost sitting position. It's good to have that variety.

He explained that in return for me becoming completely his to the extent that I became part of him, he would take complete and perfect care of me. I would exist in a perfect environment inside the room I was in and all of my body's needs would be taken care of without me having to do or even think about them. Which, he explained, was why I would have to be kept immobile for much of the time. He explained that I would be given liberty of movement at regular intervals and carry out activities specially designed for me to keep my body and mind in the best possible condition. They would also be very pleasurable for me and he would be able to completely share my pleasure with me.

Not knowing of any alternative and with none presented to me, I have quickly accepted and settled into the existence provided for me. I am not completely alone either. I soon discovered that one of the machines in the room is a highly sophisticated robot. It has a clever arrangement of wheels that allow it to move and change instantly in any direction and in any confined space. It has a variety of sensors and a number of fully articulated arms. The most amazing feature is its hands, which are extremely strong and yet are extraordinarily sensitive and which, through artificial intelligence, have quickly learned to touch me and feel me and examine me always in the most comfortable and most pleasurable way for my body.

The cycle of my activity begins when the robot wakes me from my sleep by removing my blindfold, which it puts on me when I am about to sleep, and playing cheerful music to help me come out of my slumber. He explained that it was necessary to blindfold me so I could sleep because the lights in the room are on permanently as the wavelengths they emit help to keep my skin in best condition. It removes my rectal tube and inserts another tube to give me an enema. It then removes the dildo from my vagina and inserts another tube to douche me. All the tubes are carefully designed to feel nice when they are inside me and when they are being inserted or removed.

I have my douche and enema at the same time and I love the double pleasurable feeling of being cleansed front and back. Then with one of its hands it examines my vagina and inspects it with a fibreoptic camera and then inspects my rectum in the same way with another hand and camera. Afterwards it fits me with a new clean rectal tube and fixes a new dildo onto its cradle and inserts it into me. A while after I awoke here, I started to wear clear plastic suction cups over my nipples, connected to a pump which draws white liquid from my breasts. It takes off the cups, carefully cleans my breasts and nipples and fits me with new cups and tubes. It inspects and cleans my abdominal valve and fits a new feeding tube to it. It fits me with a new facemask and tubes for air and water. It replaces all the electrodes in contact with my body and the adhesive disks that keep them in place.

It brushes my hair, which hangs down below my headrest, and carefully trims the ends. He likes me to have long hair and now it reaches down to my waste at the times I am allowed to stand. I love having my hair brushed and he loves to enjoy the sensation and pleasure with me. Then it manicures my fingernails, filing them and polishing them to perfection, as he like me to have perfect nails. He also likes me to wear gleaming white plimsolls and ankle socks, which I wear all the time when I am strapped, the rest of me naked, to the bed.

He likes me to flex and wave and pat my feet when I'm wearing them and I like it when he compliments me for moving my feet in a very sexy way. The robot takes off my plimsolls and socks and gives me the perfect pedicure, trimming and polishing and painting my toenails, washing my feet and massaging them with the most wonderful cooling and relaxing balm before fitting them with a new pair of white ankle socks and perfect white plimsolls. It feels lovely and he says it makes his feet tingle with pleasure as it being done to me. The whole process feels absolutely gorgeous and he loves to share every bit of what I am feeling with me.

I rest for a while and listen to relaxing and soothing music and ambient sounds played through a surround-sound system. I can drink whenever I like and the control centre feeds me at optimum intervals with liquid food containing a perfect balance of calories and nutrients. My rectal tube and catheter deal with my waste products. For a little while after I first woke up here the robot had to clean blood from my vagina from time to time, but that hasn't been necessary since then. With no one to talk to for much of the time and without the power of speech I have plenty of time to think without distraction. I am quite a philosopher and have all kinds of ideas running around inside my head. But he lets me keep them to myself and tells me that he is happy for me to have something that is just my own.

I don't know if it's something in the air I breath through my face mask or if it's something in my food, but my body is always in a gentle state of arousal. I have learned not to keep giving in to it straight away, but to let it build up until, when I finally surrender myself to it, I get the most wonderful orgasms. He explained that, because I cannot move or cry out, the feeling is contained and intensified inside me, which gives us both the maximum pleasure. The control centre activates the dildo at the optimum moment for me and as it massages my clitoris and vibrates against my G-spot and as I massage it with my pelvic muscles, I experience the most fantastic pleasure. Also, at just the right moment, the robot removes my nipple cups and strokes and fondles and squeezes my breasts and teases my nipples in the ways that it has learned are perfect for me. It has a pair of devices that latch on to my nipples and give me a gorgeous sensation of being simultaneously nibbled and sucked.

He loves me to make lots of noise through my gag whenever I experience any physical pleasure and he always compliments me when I perform well for him. So, as well as during my orgasms, I moan and sigh and whimper like a puppy and mew like a kitten into my gag when the tubes are removed from me and inserted into me, when I'm being given my internal examinations, when my hair is being brushed, when I'm given my manicures and pedicures and when my plimsolls and ankle socks are put on me. It is a precious means of self-expression and I'm so glad that he gets so much pleasure from my noises as well.

After being left to myself for a while, the robot removes all my tubes and wires and the dildo, examines my vagina and rectum, removes my plimsolls and ankle socks, releases me from my bonds and carries me to a massage table. It gives me the most wonderful massage and because I'm no longer gagged I can enjoy the pleasure of crying out from deep inside me with all the wonderful feelings I get as movement returns to my limbs. As the robot massages me it rubs a special depilatory cream all over my body except for my pubic region, which he likes me to shave myself. The After a few minutes of gentle warming up exercises I can begin some of my favourite activities.

Since I first awoke here I have been taught ballet by an incredibly sophisticated interactive learning program. It projects a computer generated ballerina figure onto a screen for me to learn by copying its movements. The program also interacts with the robot so it can place my body and limbs in the correct positions in order for me to learn each position and movement. I knew nothing of ballet when I began but now I can dance on the points of my ballet shoes and, after it is fully warmed up, my body is now beautifully turned out and flexible. I have been able to learn quickly because I have hardly any other distractions and I can request the program to replay any part of the syllabus when I am dancing or when I am strapped to the table. All the exercise keeps my pelvic muscles in top condition to give me maximum pleasure when I massage them on my dildo.

He loves to share my pleasure in ballet dancing and in the ballet clothing I wear. I get a new costume each time. It might be a beautiful tutu, or a sensual leotard or a sexy bra top and shorts, or even a bra, panties, suspender belt and stockings. I may wear tights or leg warmers or ankle socks or have bare legs. It's lovely to feel the close fit of my costume around my crotch and my buttocks and my breasts as I ease my body into it and I love the feel of ballet tights closely confining my legs in their grip even as they give them such freedom of movement. But my special pleasure, and his too, is always to wear the most gorgeous satin ballet shoes drawn tight around my feet with the ribbons tied perfectly around my ankles and to feel them restraining and controlling my feet even as they enable to me to enjoy such a wonderful experience of movement. He says that it gives him the best pleasure of all when I wear them.

I work through a complete routine of warm-up, barre exercises, pointe work, petite and grande adage. Afterwards he likes me to get really sexy. I might pull down my tutu or leotard to my waste or pull off my top and fondle my breasts while I gyrate my body with my legs wide apart. Then I might dance around topless while he feels every movement of my breasts as they bob and jiggle around. Then I might take off my ballet shoes and tights and put my ballet shoes back on again before I bend over forwards with my legs apart and the robot pleasures me with a dildo in my vagina from behind or up my rectum. Or I might arch my body backwards from the points of my ballet shoes to my fingertips resting on the floor and the robot penetrates me from in front between my spread legs. Then I might sit on the floor, take of my ballet shoes and rub one over my clitoris before inserting the hard tip into my vagina and pumping the shoe hard inside me until I have an orgasm. Without my gag I delight in screaming as loud as I can in my orgasms and I love it when he compliments me for an especially good performance.

I shave my pubic region so that now my whole body is perfectly smooth and enjoy a good long shower with water at the perfect temperature and with shampoo and soap that are perfectly balanced for my hair and skin. After I have dried and brushed my hair I am ready to be strapped to the table again. I soon learned that it is pointless to resist this as the robot's grip is irresistible and immovable and, although it would never actually hurt me, it would remain motionless and holding me completely fast until I was no longer capable of struggling

The robot straps me to the table, refits my bridle and my gag, fixes my head to the headrest, fits a new face mask over my nose and gag and connects the air and water supplies. It fits new suction cups over my nipples and connects them with new tubes to the pump. This feels lovely because while I have been off the pump my breasts have become more and more tender and sensitive and I moan with pleasure in my gag when the cups touch my very sensitive breasts and with relief as the pump begins to draw the liquid from them again.

The robot fits me with a new pair of clean white ankle socks and brand new white plimsolls. It gives me another combined douche and enema and examines my vagina and rectum. It inserts a new dildo, a clean rectal tube and a new catheter into me, connects a new tube to my feeding valve and replaces all the electrodes fixed to my body and refits the cable to the sensor in my back. Finally it fits me with a blindfold and I am ready to sleep. I don't know if because of something I breathe or ingest but I'm always fast asleep within moments and he and I are dreaming my dreams together.

After being here for a while he said that as a reward for being so good in so many ways I would be allowed to be pregnant. He explained that something very special would grow inside me for a while and I would enjoy the changes to my body that would happen. The robot injected me with some pale liquid from a syringe through a tube inserted in my vagina and for a while afterwards would inject me with various drugs through a valve inserted in my upper arm. I loved lying and watching my abdomen grow bigger and I loved the feeling of movement that began inside me as I grew bigger still. My whole body felt nicer than it had ever felt before and he often told me how beautiful I looked and how my skin and hair glowed and shone and how much he enjoyed sharing what I was feeling. Later on, the robot began attaching the clear plastic suction cups over my nipples and connecting them by tubes to the pump. Not long after that, the white liquid began to come out of my nipples and fill the cups and the pump ensured a continuous flow.

I awoke from sleep and my body was back to normal. For a little while I felt there should have been something more and I felt a bit low. But he promised that I could be pregnant again and I have just begun my fourth one. My breasts have been producing the white liquid ever since my first pregnancy. My breasts and nipples have always felt nice and tingly and sensitive and they feel even nicer under the suction cups. But I especially love it when the robot takes them off before it fondles my breasts and he especially loves the moans of pleasure I make in my gag at those times.

He tells me that at some point we will both sleep together in something he calls cryogenic suspension and that when we awake we will be able to be together like this for hundreds or even thousands of years.

Whatever that means.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bdsm?

the writing was very detailed, but i wonder if this would be more fitting in a science fiction catagory then in a BDSM catagory.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Boxed and Shipped Women boxed into a crate and edged to multiple orgasms.in BDSM
Violet Lovedoll Pt. 01 A kidnapped & enslaved girl is bought by a kind master.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Body Mod Charity A woman sacrifices her body to save an animal shelter.in Fetish
Laura's NuSkin Laura's affair starts her on a new path.in Fetish
Collected Pt. 01 A remote cabin in the woods is a dangerous place...in BDSM
More Stories