Body Mod Charity

Story Info
A woman sacrifices her body to save an animal shelter.
2k words
4.28
66.1k
85

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess and Mike were running their own successful tattoo and piercing studio. Over the years they became quite popular - their detailed and fantastic inking became famous not only in their city but in the whole state. One day they decided to give something back to society and wanted to start some kind of charity. As tattooing, piercing and other body modifications were their passion they came up with a kinky idea:

They wanted to look for a volunteer who is willing to sacrifice their body for modifications. Jess and Mike will decide how they want to decorate the volunteer's body. Then they set up an online auction for each single modification (starting from a single piercing over sleeves tattoo to a full face tattoo or permanent hair removal), with a high minimum bidding price for each of them. The volunteer will name a charity where all the raised money will go to. In exchange they have to accept any modification Jess and Mike decided on and which has hit the minimum bidding price. They will cover all expenses so that all money will go to the charity. The successful bidders will receive a recording of the transformation and detailed pictures of the change they have bid for.

Hoping that someone will volunteer, Jess and Mike advertised their idea on several internet forums.

Luisa's 19th birthday was one of the saddest days in her life. Since she was a small child she loved animals and helped in a local animal shelter whenever she had some time left. She had always been so happy when she was walking out dogs, petting the rabbits and helping out where a hand was needed. So the news that the shelter has to close hit her like a thunderbolt. The local government has cut their support for it, so if they do not rise 25.000 Euro in the next half year they have to close forever. Luisa didn't want to think about the consequences for the poor littles pets. The next days she and other supports tried everything to get the missing money. But their fundraising campaign failed and they didn't get enough signatures for a petition. Luisa was totally devastated and almost lost all hope when she read the ad from Jess and Mike's studio. She caught a glimpse of hope: could this be the last chance to save the shelter? But what does it mean to sacrifice her body? She didn't had any tattoos or piercings. Could she give her body to some stranger? But then she thought again about the poor animals. She pulled herself together and called the studio.

A week later Luisa was sitting in Jess and Mike's studio and explained to them about her situation. She talked about the great time she had in the shelter and the brutal decision of the local government. Then she told them to volunteer for the charity program to save the shelter.

The next hours they discussed the details. Luisa was afraid about the fact that Jess and Mike will decide on any change and that she will not have a right to veto against it. She almost left when they told her that they also might tattoo her full face. But when she heard the minimum bidding price for this modification she calmed down - nobody will ever pay so much just to get some pictures of the final result. On the other hand this would finance at least two years of running the shelter. In the end Luisa signed the contract and left the studio with mixed feelings.

After Luisa has left, Jess and Mike discussed possible body modifications for their first volunteer. Luisa was such a sweet young lady and her motivation was so nobel - was it right to transform her into a freak? But she has signed the contract and Jess and Mike had the full power over her body. And they have to offer the bidders a lot to get all the money. After several hours they decided on a transformation that fits Luisa and her passion.

Three months have passed since Luisa visited the studio. The situation for the shelter hasn't improved and Luisa almost gave up all hope. The idea with the body modification was such a silly idea! Who would ever pay for something like this? That evening she got a mail from Jess: "Good news, we got the money - and even more than we expected! Please keep the next four weeks free as we have a lot to do ;) Come to our studio on Monday morning and you will get the check and we start the work."Luisa was so excited - was this real? And if they have got more money than expected - what does that mean for the shelter ... and her body?

Monday morning Luisa arrived at the studio. Jess and Mike gave her an overwhelming welcome. The charity auction has been such a success. When they handed Luisa a check over almost 150.000 Euro she couldn't believe it. Mike told her story was so heartbreaking that many people bid up to 10 times the minimum bid. And the people loved the transformation Jess and Mike planned for her. This unsettled Luisa: "Will you turn me into a freak?". "Don't worry. The transformation will be a huge change for you, but I'm sure you will love it in the end.". The they explained her they will immediately start with the major surgeries on that day. The next week they will do the tattooing and finally the piercings.

When Lusia heard the word 'surgery' she almost passed out. Mike gave her some sedatives and she fell into sleep. They laid her into a chair and Jess started to remove Luisa's red head hair with an electric razor. After that Mike brought his tools and started with a scalpel on Luisa's ears. When he was finished after two hours, they opened her mouth, inserted a bite block and started on her teeth.

When Lusia woke up the next day in a side room of the studio her head and mouth felt odd. In panik she jumped up and ran to the next mirror. She could barely recognise herself: she was totally bald and her ears were in bandages. Then she opened her mouth and saw that her canines were much longer. Tears ran down her face. "What have you done to me?". Jess approached and took her by the arm. "You have agreed on this. And don't worry, we only had to remove your hair to work on your ears."Luisa calmed down a bit thinking of all the animals she has saved with her sacrifice.

That afternoon the inking began. Luisa lay down on a table when Mike started to tattoo her back. "We have selected a color that perfectly match your hair color" told Mike. Luisa was puzzled, but soon fall asleep by the buzzing - and the sedative they mixed into her drink.

The next two days they finished Luisa's back. She wasn't allowed to have a look, but as soon as they started on her upper arms she saw that Mike was colouring her body red - exactly like her hair color. Then he switched the color and added details in a darker red and black - it almost looked as if she had some kind of fur on her upper arms. When he reached her lower arms, he completely switched to black. The permanent black ink spread over her lower arms, then over the back of her hand. Then Mike continued to ink her fingers deep black, leaving no single spot uncovers. The tattooing of the tips of her fingers and her palms were quite painful, so that she was very happy when her hands were done. They were completely black - only her flesh colored fingernails stuck out. Luisa became aware that she will always have to wear black nail polish from that day on.

The next days Mike and Jess tattooed her legs in the same colouring: red furred upper legs and deep black lower legs and feet. Before proceeding with her front they permanently depilated her pubic and her armpit hair. Then they tattooed a white colored fur pattern starting at her front neck down between her breasts to her pubic area. The red fur pattern was extended from her back over the sides up to the white area, covering larger parts of her breasts and front. After giving her another sedative they tattooed her nipples and her cunt deep black.

Luisa was aware that she was becoming a kind of animal. From the colouring it looks as if she will become a red fox. This was frightening, but also exciting. How far will they extend the design to her face? What have they done to her ears? Almost three week have passed since they started her transformation. From the neck down her whole body received the fox pattern tattoo, no area was uncovered. Luisa was aware that the hardest part for her is beginning now. Mike covered all mirrors so that will not see the final result before she was finished. The shaved the newly grown stubbles on her head and started to tattoo it.

The next three days were a total nightmare for Luisa. The tattooing of the back of her head were fine, but when they started on her eyelids and the area around her eyes she almost fainted. The tattooing of her lips weren't better. When her face was done they removed the bandages from her ears and tattooed them too.

When she thought that she was done she felt some tool in her nose and suddenly a sharp pain when Mike pierced her septum. He continued with her nipples and finally with her pussy lips.

The next day was the great day. Blindfolded, Jess led her into the studio in front of a large mirror. When Luisa's blindfolds were removed she saw her new self the first time. She couldn't believe what she saw in the mirror - was it really herself? Her face was covered in red, white and black colors: her head and upper face was inked in the red fur pattern, while her lower face was white, which went down her neck joining the white stripe on her front. Her eyes were surrounded by a deep black tattooing. The tip of her nose was also black as well as her lips. She slightly opened her mouth and saw her new long canines glistening behind her now permanent black lips. Her ears were pointed with a matching red-black coloring. Then she realized her silver septum ring. When she looked down she saw silver rings in her black nipples and in her pussy. She was a total freak - but she had to admit that she loved it! The tattooing was so perfect! The more she looked at herself the more wet she became. When some drops flowed down from her black pussy onto her red legs she blushed - but nobody noticed it on her fully tattooed face.

"I knew you would love it!" said Jess. "When your hair grows out again, it will perfectly match with your red fur tattooing. And now we have two special presents for you, my little vixen. First a nice collar that suits your furry neck" - she placed a wide black leather collar around Luisa's neck. "And we made a nice butt plug from your top hair. That will make a nice fox tail." Luisa didn't hesitate to insert the plug into her anus. It was georgos!

Jess and Mike left Luisa alone the next two hours so that she could explore her new body. Then they made a photo session with Luisa, taking photos of every part of her body to reward the bidder who paid for this transformation. Mike also used some of the photos to advertise their charity campaign.

Lusia gave the check to the shelter. They were so happy that they will be financed for the next few years. Luisa started to work full time there and pictures of her were used to advertise the animal shelter. She loved being the mascot of it! Some old women who originally helped out there left it in disgust, but they were soon replaced by many other young people who were happy to lend a hand and work with Luisa the human vixen. She has never regretted her decision to volunteer for the charity transformation.