All Comments on 'It's Against the Law Ch. 04'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments
motordaddymotordaddyalmost 11 years ago
I Sincerly Hope to See More

From you in the future. This has been a very well written series and would love to see more stories from you in the future. Keep up the good work and the 5 stars will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Promising to predictable

This started out as one of my favorites. I was hoping for a surprise ending, a little twist. Oh, and Jean becoming Tracy and Dalton's slave ain't it! Things have gone just a little too perfectly for Dalton and too badly for Jean. Sorry but your "superman" is becoming boring...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This was promising at the start, but went to predictable like every other LW story on this site 1*

sengimaxsengimaxalmost 11 years ago
Very Good

Well written and an enjoyable story. I hope you can submit more of the same.

Many Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Story went "down hill" and this chapter should be in BDSM.

Story started well and ended terrible. Went from 5 stars to a 1 star ending.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
HIDING AND BETRAYALS

do not make a long time relationship, TK U MLJ LV NV

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
I quite enjoyed it...

...especially the fact that in reality Jean's self-destruction wasn't necessary for her to have found the gratification she wanted. It's a good moral to take away, not being afraid to atleast approach your partner with your kinks.

StangStar06StangStar06almost 11 years ago
I loved it

The story started out great and you added additional items wih each

New chapter to keep it fresh. This is a very difficult thing to do. The

Ending fit the story well. It did it far more eloquently than a BTB

Ending ever could. The cheating wife gets a chance to see that she

Has sown the seeds of her own destruction. Excellent job!

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
5*

Perfect ending.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
Awesome finish

Well done!! I think you handled this perfectly. I look forward to your next story.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
I like it!

While I'm not a fan of the whole dom/sub lifestyle, I like the fact that Stacy was upfront with Dalton about her preferences. I'm also glad they got a happy ending. Yeah, I'm old fashioned about stuff like that. lol

5 Huge Stars. :)

marklionmarklionalmost 11 years ago
Great Series!!!!

You wrote a great series!!! I am not into S/M lifestyle but you wrote this series about how talking to your partner is important to any relationship!!! I hope you write another story with these characters in it soon!!!

mark

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Well done. Sharing between husband and wife, not with strangers.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
The only difference between Tracy and Jean is

Tracy was honest with Dalton and that is game changer! I like that while they do the slave and master stuff it is ONLY between them! And if they do get an outsider involved could it be the woman was the most important person to Dalton prior to Tracy?

Hmmm ..... It's getting interesting! I would like to see Jean happy once again even it's to be a slave for Dalton (and Tracy)!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Outstanding

Well written and emotional. Even had me feeling a little sorry for Jean which with a cheating wife is next to impossible for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HEA

Granted Jean messed up, but she paid for it. Can you please continue the story and give her a HEA? True Dalton moved on and I am happy for him, but is constantly rubbing it in her face worth it? Just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Law and Orders

Good story. You certainly set a challenge before yourself - a cheating (and untrusting) wife and then the new girl with the same kink. That part of the story was handled well. The whole revenge part was a little over the top and I doubt that a bunch of cops would play along like that in this day and age. Never the less - well done. Looking forward to more.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Well Written

Interesting and excellent development of the new relationship. I was bothered by the SD bit the first time through but on the second time it struck me as being a case of the punishment fitting the crime, to use a cliché! My thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too

unrealistic capt kangaroo dialect

perfect people do not exist

fairy tale

GizmorGizmoralmost 11 years ago
Law

I'm thinking Jean is going to be a Sub to Tracy. Great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Exceptional work

I look forward to your future work with great anticipation.

Any chance this one could be expanded into a book?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

This was the best installment, primarily because of the ending. Sweet!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Best part was the end when the ex realised all she had to do was ask.

Don't cheat or as in this case, you lose.

HA

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
irony !

Well the moral of the is you should ask your partner regarding sexual extermination !

So now the ex wife now knows her ex husbands new partner is also in bondage.

I think the husband should have given his wife a second chance as there was no penetration. Of course the wife needed to burn for her affair. Perhaps after he had divorced her he could have taken her back as s slave girl friend.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
Great story

but I hope that TornadoTys meant experimentation and not extermination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Liked this a lot and look forward to more stories from this author.

Incidently Tysontys assumes that the wife's account of her affair is true and that there was no penetration. In fact, whatever the author's intent, there must have been full intercourse. While it's possible (but most unlikely) that the police would have charged the adulterers based on statements from them which reflected the story that she told her husband, there is absolutely NO WAY that the DA would have decided to prosecute on that basis. So they must have confessed more to the police than she did to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
continuation

I liked this story. However.. i would like to see continuation with better.. more happy ending. At this point the miserable state of his ex-wife is really hurtfull to read. She did deserve punishment for stupid mistake but she should finally move on, after all she didnt even fuck that guy. At first i though she was just making silly excuses.. but i started to believe that wasn't the case.

I doubt there would be that kind of ending.. considering there was even mentioned law about adultery. But i would like to see.. as she submit to his ex-husband. And happy threesome with 2 submissive wifes. Ofc she would receive her necklace as a gift from him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story!

I really enjoyed it. Your writing style is very good. The twists and turns were concealed well. And you presented the hero as a normal person who was ultimately able to turn the tragedy into triumph!

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
JEAN'S MISTAKE

A big part of loving someone is trust! Jean's love wasn't strong enough to ask her husband to try to fulfill her fantasy's. The worst that should happen if two people are truly in love is a sincere no or lack of interest!. Dalton was Jean's best friend as far as he knew but she did not trust him enough. Jean's loss and Tracy's fantasy's were fulfilled instead with a good man, lover, Master and husband and a baby girl miracle! You have to try if you want your fantasy's fulfilled!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the End? the end

Where is Ch 5? I want the ex wife to be redeemed: she deserves some happiness

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Just wanted to thank everyone and...

Let you know the sequel to this is in non-con.

Thanks again for all the comments and support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
" "sir' is an insult

During my period of servitude at

F ort Ord on Monterey Bay I realized that "sir" is an acronym for " something in rectum."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story, but....

As much as I like to see cheaters get theirs, it seemed to me he went a little crazy over Jean's actions. You could have just as easily had him reconcile with Jean and had them have a child and live a certain lifestyle. In fact, he now seems a little hypocritical in his actions. Oh well, author's prerogative.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
WTF

How in any possible way is Dalton hypocritical in his actions?

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

Dalton was NOT a hypocrite! WTF is your major malfunction???

Seriously, Ex-Wifey wasn't honest, and WOULD have gone all the way with Asshole eventually! At least NEW Wifey was honest about her BDSM, and he was able to accept that! Jounar is right! Dalton didn't do a damn thing wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Last chapter kinda ruined it.

Good tale until the end. Then he ends up with a woman with the same issues. Yep, Jean would of ended up cuckolding him, but still...

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

@ Anon Did you even read the story?

If you had, you would see that Dalton had zero issues with the D/S side of things but with Jean having an affair and cheating on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
People Are as People Do

If the Slut in her wanted to do things with her own Husband it would have been a Great relationship. This story proves that Jean was into BSDM for herself. The slut wanted to test the waters with someone outside her marriage. She never asked. So what happened would have happened anyway. Principle, trust, love are all intertwined. Jean got hers and Dalton got a gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

A very entertaining story. It was not a shock that Jean couldn't open up to Dalton about her fetish. Rejection and ridicule are powerful motivators. Sadly for her she made a wrong decision and it cost her dearly. Clever that she was stopped before getting fucked, but the emotional betrayal was dripping off surely as cum down her legs.

Dalton had no choice but divorce. I fully expected him to get back with Jean, which was very plausible but when Tracy entered the story. That was that.

The adultery arrest was a good twist, and I applaud your research and dedication to detail in regard to that.

I will read the sequel and see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Extremely well done

Very heartwarming, among other things of course. I'm very much looking forward to hopefully more of your stories!

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 10 years ago
A really beautiful story

But I thought it was beneath him to "rub it in" at the end.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
That is the peak in a Revenge story

@ PearDrop3 In a Revenge story to rub in the true "salt" of the story.........FROM A REVENGE STORY FAN.......

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This was a sad story even if it did turn out well.

Jean should have trusted her husband well enough to just ask, it would probably had a much different outcome. I have never been into the D/s life and BDSM has no appeal for me. I have nothing against those that like it although I think the sadistic and very painful treatment of others is just wrong. I guess that if I had been introduced to some of it about fifty years ago it might have been different, who knows? I guess I am just too old-fashioned to change my lifestyle and I am happy with heterosexual relationships and the variations of sex that is offered in that type of relationship. Cruelty and pain do not fit in there at all as far as I am concerned. Good luck and good relations to all.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Trust we always talk at it

You have to live it or you have nothing of value -

Interseting side trip but well done -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
strange

This felt more like 2 stories,

A bit disjointed connecting the two halves of the tale.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nope...

....nice story, but he is not a master. He is a nice guy. He is just pretending. 4 Stars.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago

Pretending is enough. They have their little 'kink' to keep the boredom out of their lives, but they know enough to keep that in perspective.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I loved it; 5*****

Not usually a fan of D/s, I found the series very entertaining. Look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for writing.

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OK, but ...

Rather nice story, but few conflicts that the reader can help resolve vicariously. Dalton's big exhibit would not have allowed purchases to be removed as they were claimed; they would stay on exhibit with a big SOLD sign on them. Major defect.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Actually, anon...

That is entirely up to the gallery and the artist. I happen to have had both photography and art, (watercolor paintings) exhibits myself and have allowed the buyer to take their purchase home with them on all occasions.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Just one more thought...

I am having another art show in Michigan City in April, if you're in the area let me know, I'll send you the info...and if you buy something I'll let you take it home with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOL! Let them take it home

You don't have to pay to ship it to them!

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Great story 5 stars on each one

Liked all parts. I agree with the one who mentioned about the "sold" signs on the pictures instead of taking them away leaving bare walls. And I was looking for Tracy to give Jean one of the prints, instead of just a book, or both. It would have been reaching out more to a distraught woman.

Sure Jean made mistakes in getting herself into the situation. But we all make mistakes. "He that is without sin, cast the first stone!" I also wish Dalton and Jean could have reconciled. He was just too hard headed and proud. But when Tracy came in the picture that was expected not to be. I'm looking forward to reading "But Is It Immoral?" which you say is the sequel.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
One star

And in spite of how much I liked "The Last Chimes of Fall", you're off my list of favorite authors. If I was fucked up and into deviant sex, I would have been in a different category. I refuse to kowtow to political correctness (another form of mind control and slavery) and if I offend you, grow a pair!

There are reasons Jean wouldn't confide in Dalton; she knew it was wrong and was ashamed to let him know she wanted to do it anyways. Oh wait a minute, if she had just been 'honest' about it, her deviant desires would magically become ok and no one would question bringing cruelty and pain to her marital bed. What a joke! Of course she ends up with someone else; birds of a feather flock together. Or, in plain English, you don't feel like such a sicko when you hang out with other sickos. Nothing says "I don't love you anymore" quite like needing to bring "toys and fetishs" into the bedroom.

He should have told Tracy "No way or the highway"!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyable series

I really like this series of stories and their progression, and since I am a sucker for a happy ending, I was pleased with the end result. Very good writing all throughout- to balance out that person who removed you from their list of favorites, I am adding you to mine. Jeez, why get offended about the topic when you can just stop reading and move on to another one? I admit I have some favorite categories, but if the writing stands up I'm willing to broaden my horizons. Thanks for a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mmmmmmmm mmmm

Thought he was a little too bent on revenge. Living well is the best revenge. Ex seemed genuinely remorseful and still he put her through hell. Move on, enjoy life, revenge happens.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
is formulaic a word?

you worked very hard to bring it all the way around to close the circle. maybe a bit too hard. but in the end you proved your point. Jean should have just asked her own husband. If you are going to be curious, be curious with your spouse, not someone married to another person.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
Another 5 stars and I've added all four chapters to my favorites list.

I wish the epilogue would have ended just after Dalton's conversation with Jean's dad. I guess the author wanted us to know that Jean knew about the baby and Dalton's involvement in BDSM.

calflashcalflashalmost 10 years ago
mixed emotion

in all a well written and composed story with a HUGE flaw. In spite of the attraction, I don't see him engaging in a relationship with someone with bondage and s&m traits based on his failed marriage.

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
It wasn't the BDSM that turned Dalton off

It was the fact that Jean cheated. It's not as if every cheated on spouse gives up having sex, after all.

In this respect, Tracy was Dalton's chance for a "do over" marriage experience. He had with Tracy what he could have had with Jean had she only trusted him enough to open up to him the way Tracy did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A sad story of a wife who lost her way with a loving husband

It seems she is still paying for her lose after all these years, she has yet to move on. Like her husband did, she still carries that old flame in her heart. To bad she screwed it up. Life is too short , move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one of the best

Great story! One of the best on literotica! Loved the plot and the light bondage seen on Big Sur where Tracy was tied to the tree and stretched made me me empty my balls. Keep writing!

usnret59usnret59almost 9 years ago
More need more

I must say this is the best story I have read here. You have a way with the store and would love more of this

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 9 years ago
Great Job

Very nice story, you might consider the redemption of Jean, possibly the three of them getting together.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
"You Should Have Asked"

Say it all!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Re: Admitting To BDSM

Jean didn't even need to admit to being "into" BDSM, that might imply a degree of involvement which COULD cause problems in the marriage.

But there SHOULDN'T be any problem with expressing an INTEREST in BDSM. This could have come about quite innocently from a friend or co-worker, a magazine article, web surfing, heck with "50 Shades of Grey" BDSM is inching into the mainstream!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
woulda, coulda, shoulda

if only

is there room for one more to join us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant ending

Congrats. What a brilliant ending. Five out of five. Yes, yes, one has to accept the coincidence of him meeting another submissive. But that is the key to the whole structure of the story. I really like the loving aspect of Dalton's relationship with Tracy.I also really liked how subtly, but powerfully, Jean suffers for her betrayal. This was clever plotting by the author. I am so pleased I can't even think of a constructive criticism. I look forward to the sequel which I see is posted. Cheers Steve

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“I appreciated how hard it was for her to reveal that and how much it overwhelmed me to know she trusted me with her secret” – LOL, Tracy, after only a few months, trusts him MORE than his WIFE of several years!

"She's still in love with you, you know that, right?" – Well, that was never really a secret, the problem was never her LOVE for him, it was her lack of enough faith in him to share her fantasy with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked ....

the fact that after he found out how bizarre her needs were, and got the revenge out of his system, he didn't spend a lot of time with hating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bunch of perverts

He should have just added Jean to his group of perverts. She would have fit right in. Can't believe he changed his stripes and went to the dark side. BAH!

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 8 years ago
Excellent

What a wonderful story. You developed the characters wonderfully and really drew out their emotions. It was well written and easy to follow. Only flaw I can say (constructively) is that I noticed a few spelling errors. Unfortunately, spell-check doesn't catch it if the miss-spelled word is actually another word spelled correctly. Great job!

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
A Real Enjoyable Story!

The first wife was a cheater. She had her reasons to cheat she just wanted some excuses to cheat. I don't buy the, "I was to embarrassed to tell you my fantasy"! Hell, did she ever talk to her husband about anything. She appeared to want her husband for the 'loving' and her boyfriend for the 'bdsm'. The only problem I see, is that the husband had to much angst over losing the cheater. But I do love stories where the non-cheaters win and boy, did this guy win. Thank you for a very intriguing story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Minor Point

I have ZERO experience in this area, so I may be TOTALLY off base, but isn't it typical in art shows for sold items to simply have a "SOLD" tag on them so that they can still be on display till the show is over?

MwRadicalMwRadicalabout 8 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed the read. Each chapter bett than the previous. Thank you.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Superb

And I had to type this by touch through my tears...

The Lifestyle in BDSM terms is definitely not for everyone, but if you ever even have an inkling of curiosity and are brave enough to talk to your current SigOther about it, you will quickly find out from the reaction if it will work for you.

Trust, as mentioned in the comments, is the key to getting the most out of the lifestyle. Another, a much lower aspect (pun intended), is for pity's sake use lots and lots of lubricant when appropriate. I inadvertently ruined what had been a wonderful relationship because I got too into the scene to remember such a simple thing. My partner was into D/s and gentle bondage and NOT into S&M. But until I blew it we had a lot of fun.

To be continued...

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Continuation of my "Superb" comment.

For some reason my computer wouldn't let me post all of my previous comment. This is the last half:

The web can teach you a lot, especially Literotica, and there are many sites devoted to every aspect of the lifestyle. You may find just what you need, but with that will come a journey on which I'll guarantee that you will cross boundaries that you didn't even know are there. If I need to follow up on the guarantee, just drop a note.

The series is extremely thought provoking, thoughtfully laid out, and very well written. Kudos to Laptop.

Yes, of course there were typos, mostly correctable by an editor who is paying attention to the task, but they do not detract overmuch from the story. Life happens, get over it.

One thing about this series tickled me, and that was the references to Monterey and Monterey Bay. My birth mother lived out the last years of her life in Pacific Grove, about two blocks from the border with Monterey. I spent a lot of time there playing tourist and later tourist guide.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Another

5*. Great writing! Thank you Laptop!

Shamrock266

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

Well, why did I read this SHIT of a story. A waste of fucking time to read.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Lost me with the bondage crap.

Well written. Anal kinks, bondage and anything that brings either physical or mental pain is not my cup of tea. He got rid of the original wife for the same things he's now all tidied up with, what an ass. Guess his grass was greener with a newer sub.

Bo47Bo47over 7 years ago
simply superb

Yet with a 70- 30 predictable twist with the bdsm kink. I kind a like the almost behind closed doors aspect. Real people would do that. Group scenes are not for everyone, Annabel and Cherise not withstanding in their also admirable work.

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
BDSM

Not really into the BDSM thing, but to each his own and the writing was well done making it a bit easier to deal with.... 4****

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 7 years ago
A wonderful story

I like your light writing style. This was an easy read for me, all four chapters. 5 stars!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
One of the very best

Loved it from start to finish. The part with Tracy was as it should have been with Jean. But Jean was just too dumb to ask. I love Laptopwriter as an author. He/she is excellent.

jesemmojesemmoabout 7 years ago
Why?

I’ve enjoyed many of your stories, but I’m having trouble with this one. Dalton’s heart was broken by Jean’s action’s, but I feel that he closed the book on her much too tightly. His hurt was deep, but if he truly loved her, as he said, his hurt closed the door without any possible chance of working through his hurt with at least Marriage Counseling.

I’m happy with the out come, but his enjoyment of being a Dom enhanced my concern for not giving Jean a chance.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Thanks for another wonderful loving wives story...

Your stories really throw a reader a lot of emotional heartbreak. All the elements that make up terrific story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jesemmo

Totally realistic that he closed the door tightly. Just because you love someone does not mean that you need to be married. The whole thing started because Jean didn't trust Dalton with her fantasy. She didn't respect him enough to tell him. She knew the affair part would hurt him and that's why she tried to hide it. She carried on a long deliberate affair in secret knowing that it was wrong and would hurt him even though she claimed to love him completely. I'm sorry but you don't do that to someone you love. She chose to destroy 2 families by not trusting her husband.

Many people today don't understand what it takes to be married and that is why there are so many divorces. Jean clearly did not understand. She didn't love him the way a spouse is supposed to love their partner, that is to be an equal partner and work to keeping the other person the priority.

Why would any person want to reconcile with someone who clearly doesn't love them? Sure she has regret after she was caught (maybe) but she wouldn't have stopped if she wasn't caught. She lied about big issues so how can Dalton ever trust her again. Confident people who are not lacking self esteem would not take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
jumped the shark

gave it a 2*, the chances the next broad would be a closet bondage lover is just too small - not as small as the pecker on a closet-cuck, but small nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well written

but not my cup of tea .

the bdsm thing is repulsive to me .

meh , to each his own . still worth 3 stars for the skilled writing and character development . really good work there .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

Most everyone has some fetish. What's wrong with two people doing things they both enjoy while not hurting anyone else. If you dont approve, tough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Can Handle Light Bondage But...

I am not, nor will I ever be, into the Master/Slave part of it. Nor am I in favor of inflicting pain on someone I love. Light bondage for me is about trust and giving up control to someone you truly love. The blindfold enhances the senses. But gags are too dangerous. People have suffocated from the use of gags. If I have to beat my wife to keep her, then I don't want her!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

Sure, I'm not a bondage fan, but these two seemed to use it appropriately, having fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The ultimate punishment was the simple truth

"You should have asked, Jean; you should have asked,"

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
HOW OFTEN DOES ONE FIND A FETISH PERSON

similar to the one that caused the last break-up,,,,Coincidense or Bad Luck,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No stars

He's worse than dick lick, he's a fucking asswipe

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story

I loved it. I was disappointed they didn't get back together. He still had feelings for her, and she him. The last line was the ticket, you should have asked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jean is just a bimbo slut

When a woman can fuck around with her boss but is too shy to discuss things with her husband she deserves to get crapped on. Too many stupid sluts out there think with their cu;to, not their brains. I had one like that. Lina. What a whore...

cybojicybojialmost 6 years ago
Love the ending

Similar yes, but honesty always wins.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
I consider this a literotica classic (JMHO). Read it several times now. Enjoy it Everytime.

And to the person who mentioned "SOLD" being posted at the gallery --

I once went to a gallery showing (it was the eighth or ninth day of a 10 day show, I think), and thought it was odd that there were a LOT of blank spots (probably more than half). To this day I don't t know if they had been sold and carried off, or they had already belonged to someone else (i.e. loaned by artist or owner), and were removed because it was near the end of the showing. So it's not necessarily a totally unheard of occurrence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous