It's All About Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Second home?"

"Yes, we have at least six others that do that. They have to live elsewhere to make a living, but they race out here to see us as often as possible. Now there is a couple that jealously protects our little town and they have been very generous with their time and money."

Mitch smiled and asked, "So are they on one of the DVD's?"

"No and for the same reasons you and Layla can't do that."

"Interesting, too bad we missed them."

"Too bad you'll miss Saturday too."

"From the sounds of it, I have to agree, but at the same time it's probably for the best, at least this time."

"Oh, so you do want to come back."

"Now that I know how to find you, I'm almost certain we'll be back to visit."

Jim slapped Mitch's back, smiled and said, "Glad to hear that, we'll look forward to seeing you."

"It's not hard to see that you love this place and I have no doubt you would protect it."

"We really do love it here. There is no place in America that is as relaxed and up front as this little town. We have achieved that perfect balance that works so well for us. The hint of mystery and secrecy and yet the openness to pursue our lifestyle"

"Balance, Hank used that word a lot too."

"I'm not surprised. Shall we go see if the women are done at the cash register?"

Chapter Fifteen

As Mitch and Layla left the store he looked at her and she just smiled at him. "Have fun shopping with Delia?"

"I did. Well talking to her as much as anything. She's so nice and she seems to love living in Discovery."

"Jim's the same way. So when do I get to see what you bought."

"After we go back to our room; because we need to talk about some things first."

"Okay, now to the boutiques?"

"Yes. I want to go to Alice's boutique first."

"It's for me to follow your lead, my love."

"Oh no, we're in this together and that includes shopping."

They went back to Alice's and with Mitch carrying the bag from Jim's he followed her through the store again. His patience was rewarded by watching a well preserved older woman strip to her panties and bra to try some things on. Layla had found a couple of pair of slacks and another skirt and a more conservative blouse that she liked, so it was to the change area again. Though still apprehensive, Layla was soon stripping down to her panties. Now Mitch had two women to stare at because the older woman was taking her time. It was almost like she wanted Mitch to watch her, and he certainly didn't mind doing that. Layla didn't do as well as the first time, but she ended up with one more skirt and a pair of slacks. Then, before she could dress, the clerk that we had seen on the TV brought her a package of panties and took Layla's selections. "Now believe me, I'm not just trying to make a sale, but these are the sexiest and most comfortable panties we have ever carried." Layla took the package and looked at them as the clerk added, "Try them on. I know that means you have to buy them, but that way if you want more of them you can get them while you're here. You know, different colors."

Layla looked around the store as she felt that rush of fear again. She would be totally naked if she tried the panties on and tested them for comfort. The older lady overheard the comments about the panties so she said, "Mae, could I try those panties too?"

"Of course you can Bea, I'll get your size for you," and she disappeared for a second while Layla was still staring at the package and trying to decide what to do. She looked at Mitch one more time and he just smiled at her, so she took a deep breath, tore the package open, and proceeded to slip her panties down and off. Poor Mitch was having a time of it now, because Bea had just done the same thing and stood there waiting for Mae to return. And poor Mitch, he was almost hurting himself trying to watch the two naked women at the same time. The older woman had a neatly trimmed patch of hair between her legs, and though time and gravity were slowly taking it's toll on her, she had a very nice butt and a teasing smile as she looked at him.

Mitch almost missed the fact that Layla now had the new panties on, and she was looking down and rubbing her hands over her ass as she evaluated the panties. "What do you think, Mitch," she asked him.

As Mae handed the panties to Bea, Mitch answered. "I think you look awesome honey, very sexy and classy."

"I agree," Bea added. I'd kill to have your body and those panties are good on you."

Layla's cheeks flushed slightly, but she smiled as she looked at Bea and said, "Thank you and I'm sure you'll look every bit as good in them." Bea just smiled as she too tried the panties on and Mitch's eyes danced back and forth between the two women.

"Mitch," Bea said, "What do you think? Am I too old for this look?" His eyes were all over her somewhat pendulous breasts and her ass now clad in white sexy panties.

"You're not too old for those panties at all, in fact, I think they make you look younger."

"You're just saying that. Come over here for a second." So glancing at Layla, he went closer to Bea and she said, "Put you hand on my butt and see if I feel as soft and sexy as you say they look."

Mitch was her willing slave and stepped even closer to her. Her covered breasts were inches from his face as she kept herself about half turned to him and he reached out to caress her ass. "Bea, what can I say? You look sexy and you feel every bit as sexy, but I also have to say I'm sure you'd feel sexy with them or without them."

"Layla, your husband is so sweet," and she pulled her new panties down and told him, "Okay now feel my butt and tell me the difference."

Mitch's cock was hurting again as his hands went to her warm and still firm ass and he explored her at his leisure. Looking up at her eyes and tits he said, "Bea you are as smooth and sexy without the pants as with them, and I have to add, you are hot."

"Now you're just trying to be flattering..." and then she glanced between his legs and saw the bulge in his shorts. "Oh my, you do mean it."

Mitch stepped back and said, "Bea, it's a good thing you're not my neighbor, because I'd be taking every chance to stare at you." Now he was stretching the truth, but she loved it and he was having fun.

Bea smiled and told him, "Too bad you weren't in here when I was trying on bras too," and she almost reluctantly moved to get dressed.

"Yes, it is too bad. I'll have to work on my timing it seems."

While Mitch and Bea were teasing each other, Layla had dressed, so he obediently followed her to the counter and paid for the purchases. Once back outside Layla said, "Let's go back to our room and rest for awhile. We have a lot of day left and not a lot more to occupy our time.

"Good idea, but let's stop at Ma's Kitchen on the way."

"Okay." As they walked she said, "You and Bea certainly struck up a quick friendship."

"Wasn't she a gas?"

"You really enjoyed flirting with her and playing with her ass."

"I really did enjoy flirting, but the ass thing came as one hell of a surprise."

"I'm sure it did, and she was really checking you out."

"Damn this town is amazing."

Layla gave him a knowing look and added, "Yes it is honey, and I'm sure there are things and places that we don't even know about."

"I'm willing to bet that's true."

Chapter Sixteen

They had a quiet lunch as Mitch remembered being so close to Bea's tits that he could have kissed them while caressing her warm ass. Even with her being considerably older than he was, his thoughts went to how it would be to please her. He decided it would certainly be an adventure. Then he wondered what was in the plain brown bag from Jim and Delia's store. What could Layla have possibly have bought that would require a bag that size and take so long to ring up. "You're very quiet, honey," Layla said.

"Sorry, but I was just wondering what is in that brown bag."

She smiled and said, "You'll find out very soon. I was sitting here and replaying you and Bea as you flirted and teased each other."

"I hope you're not upset with me."

"No, of course not, it was fun watching you two. I think you were on pretty shaky legs as you tried to decide what you could and should do."

"That's exactly right."

"Trust me, I did notice. I must say you showed great restraint and I'm proud of you."

"What would you have done or said had I exposed and kissed her pink buds?"

"I really don't know. Even now thinking about it I still don't know. There's a side of me that wishes you would have, because I was curious about how she would react, and for that matter how it would be for you."

"But jealousy on the other side."

"Sitting here now, I realize that with the gulf between your ages, jealousy would have been a pretty silly response. Yes, as we sit here and talk about it, I do wish you would have touched her someway, or maybe even have suckled her breast for a second."

"Now that would be one to remember. Kiss and suckle a strange woman's breast in plain sight of other shoppers."

"But there were no other shoppers."

"I didn't know that and didn't care by then. Oh and how was it to take your panties off in there?"

"I'm sure you could see my fear, but once they were off I was okay with it. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm getting used to being naked like that."

"Enough so that you could let Hank see you naked again, or better yet, maybe Jim?"

"When you said that, my heart jumped. I don't know that I've changed that much, but now at least I don't feel panic when you say things like that."

"Ready to go back and rest?"

She smiled and told him, "Yes I'm ready to go," but before they could move, Bea came in and spotted her new friends.

"Well hello again. I'm not following you really. Blanche and I are good friends, so I stop in here a lot. Thanks for helping me shop by the way."

Once again Mitch was caught off guard as Layla said, "We were about ready to leave, but join us and we'll have one more cup of coffee."

"Thank you, I'll do that." Once she was settled she asked, "Get your shopping done?"

Layla smiled and told her, "I haven't decided."

"Good answer. For small shops, they do wonders don't they?"

"They really do. It seems like there are surprises everywhere."

Looking at Mitch she smiled and said, "Yes I quite agree." Blanche joined them and after talking for a minute, took Bea's order and supplied coffee to the table. Bea seemed very relaxed and unconcerned, as though what she and Mitch had shared was an everyday occurrence. Conversation was lively and Mitch managed to get glances of her considerable breasts barely hiding under her low cut top.

"Are tattoos very common where you're from," Bea asked.

Mitch was too busy to talk so Layla said, "Oh about like other places. More and more women are getting them though."

"I know. I just got one about three or four weeks ago."

"You didn't."

"I know, I'm too old for that sort of thing, but I've wanted one and my husband said go for it, so I did."

"Are you glad you went through with it?"

"Oh yes. Silly as it is I love it," and she promptly pulled her top down and bra down and exposed her breasts, just inches from Mitch's face. His eyes went to her nipples and Bea calmly showed them a small tattoo just above her right nipple. "I want to get one over here next," and she put a finger on her left breast just above her nipple. "That way I'll look more balanced."

"Very interesting, did it hurt?"

"Oh some, but it wasn't intolerable at all. I want to get a nipple piercing too," and she toyed with her left nipple next to poor Mitch's glazing eyes.

"I think about a clitoral hood piercing, but I hear they hurt more, so I have to think about that one. Of course, that's the one they say gives good sensations."

Then Mitch reached over and taking her left nipple between his fingers he toyed with it and asked, "So a vertical piercing or a horizontal one?"

She watched him play with her breast and smiled encouragingly as she said, "I don't know, what do you think?"

"I'd go with the horizontal one."

"Any special reason?"

"Well it would look better if you ever decided to hang anything from there. You have very nice nipples by the way and I think a piercing would look hot on you," and then he leaned over and took his time kissing it before leaning back again."

"Oh yum, thank you."

"Thank you, Bea."

"Well," Layla said as she moved her chair back, "We have to get moving. Nice to talk to you, Bea, and sorry we have to run off."

"I've enjoyed it too, and thank you kind sir for you flattery and attention."

"My distinct pleasure, Bea, and good luck with your piercing."

"A horizontal one, bye."

They took the short walk back to the motel and Blanche stopped them and asked, "Heard anything about your car?"

"No, but we'll stop there later today and find out how it's going. We'll be here tonight yet for sure."

"Well you don't have to run off just because your car works again."

"We need to get back home and see to things and get back to work."

"I'm sure you do, but we'll all hate to see you leave."

Layla smiled and said, "Thank you Blanche, that was nice to hear. We'll hate to leave too, but we must."

"Oh I understand. But I'm predicting that you will be back to see us."

"There's a very good chance that you are right."

"Oh, and you have a new TV now because of the digital issues."

"Thanks," and with a smile they went on to their room.

They had quickly formed a pattern of closing the door and sharing an embrace and a kiss, but this time Layla added, "You and this town keep me so stimulated that I have trouble thinking about anything other than sex."

"That was interesting." She looked at him so he clarified what he said by adding, "I mean what you just said. You referred to it as sex and not lovemaking. You've never done that before."

"You're right, I did. Now why do you suppose I'd say it that way and that you would instantly pick up on that variation?'

"I'm still working on that. Lovemaking is sex of course, but sex doesn't always involve love."

"Right, so why would I say sex? You and I always make love. We never just have sex."

"Our metamorphosis continues I'd guess."

"Is that how you see us, honey? Changing?"

"Big time changing, and like we talked about before it's going to take us time to figure out what it means and how we feel about it."

"Okay, it's time to talk about Bea and her boobs."

"Did I upset you?"

"I guess not, because I was smiling as you two played. What was it like to touch and kiss her oversized nipples?"

"Very nice I have to admit. Like I said, she's older, but she certainly doesn't lack for spark."

"That's true. I think she just might have taken you right there on the table without too much encouragement. You know, in a way I found it exiting to watch you two play."

"Is that right?

I know another surprise. Okay, enough about Bea, so do you want to watch channel three or what?"

"I want to see what you bought."

She smiled and admitted, "I knew that. Okay, but first we have to get comfortable in bed and talk for awhile." Mitch didn't even hesitate before starting to undress as he watched her do the same.

"Layla, I have to say you were so sexy at the boutique and when you peeled your panties down in public, my head spun."

"Even though it was only Bea and Mae that saw me?"

"Even though, it still sent me soaring."

"That's an excellent example of how we are changing. As little as five days ago, I would never have done that and, you would never have approved of anybody that would do that."

There was a flash of a serious look as Mitch said, "I know and it scares me." He crawled onto the bed and watched her as she daintily sat on the bed and then brought up her feet and stretched out next to him.

Turning to face him she said, "Just for the record and because I haven't told you today, I love you."

"I love you too, honey. You know, I've realized that I love you even more now than I did before we came to Discovery."

"Why is that?"

"I'm not sure exactly, but there's no doubt that it's true."

"Okay now, here's another one. Do you realize that when we get near the bed we automatically strip naked now? That's another example of change."

"The first night we were here, we even put on pajamas and made love with the light off, remember?"

Again Layla smiled and said, "I do remember. Now here we are naked and the sun is still pouring into our room."

"Okay now, about the brown paper bag."

"Okay, but first I want to say something and ask a question."

"Okay, shoot."

"I really did buy those things with research in mind. I mean, I can't see me continuing to use any of those things beyond that."

"Okay, so what did you buy, honey?" She rolled to her other side and reached down for the bag and brought it up next to her. She pulled out the first thing her hand came to and it was a G spot vibrator and Mitch smiled. He looked it over and felt it in his hands as she watched him closely. He moved the control and felt it jump to life in his hands and he said, "Oh and with batteries no less."

"We put those in when she rang them up."

"Feels interesting," and before he could say more, she pulled out another vibrator, and it was one similar to the one Jim had showed her for both G spot and the clitoris..

"Delia said this model works better than the other one Jim showed us."

"From the sounds of it, Delia should know."

"She freely admits she's tried most of what they sell, and laughed when she told me I should see one of her dresser drawers because it's full of toys."

"So are you going to use any of these?"

Layla stopped and looking at him asked, "Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Of course not, why would I mind?"

"I don't know, maybe you'll feel left out or threatened if they work well."

"I'm eager to see how it is for you to try them."

"Really?"

"Of course, see I'm hard and all we're doing is talking and looking at vibrators."

"Yes I do see. Want me to try now?"

"I do, but I want to take a photo of you using one for the first time."

"You won't need a photo and nobody else could ever see them."

"I still want to record this event," and he jumped up and then returned with his phone. They settled down and Layla looked at him. She was feeling pretty silly lying there with her back propped up against the head of the bed and holding the plastic toy.

She gave him a weak smile and turned it on its lowest speed before touching it to her mound. Mitch was watching closely as his wife began her exploration, her research. She wasn't reacting, but she continued to move the vibrator around getting closer and closer to her pussy lips and her eyes slowly closed. She was curious, and she had to admit it felt okay, but so far she wasn't impressed. But as she continued her interest grew, and she moved down until she felt the vibrating head touch her lips. She was so focused on what she was doing and experiencing, she wasn't even aware that she opened her legs wider like a wanton woman.

Mitch wasn't missing a thing and had taken three or four shots of her from different distances. Then she moved her legs still wider, and he eased out of bed to give her all the room she might need as her legs went even wider and the bottoms of her feet came together (below her). She looked like she was striking some kind of yoga pose as she opened herself ever wider to accommodate her new plastic friend and lover. The sensations were getting better, and she turned the speed up slightly just before the vibrator touched her clit for the first time. She inhaled quickly and rocked her hips slightly, but her eyes remained closed as she continued to tease herself. She was very wet now. Her lubricating fluid helped her to ease her toy cock between her lips, and again she breathed in as the still subtle sensations washed up through her. She licked her lips then, and eased the humming lover deeper into her and slowly continued until the vibrating protuberance contacted her clit again. She moaned very softly, and then opened her eyes and saw Mitch by the bed with is cock in his hand. That was yet another thing that she had only seen a few times, and between watching Mitch and her vibrator, she was on a direct course to an orgasm. She'd been stimulated while shopping at Jim and Delia's, and she was very excited at Alice's boutique, and now her husband was jacking off and she was making love to herself.

1...45678...10