It's All About Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was settling down now as she took a long deep breath and let it out slowly and said, "We both know it can't be that easy."

"Can you believe that they will now have a movie of us as you were jacked off and I was...oh my God I was eaten by another woman. That's hard for me to even say. Anyway, they have a movie of us doing things that even in private we would never ever have agreed to this morning even."

"We were forced into it, that's for sure, but we have to accept the fact that we also enjoyed it."

Layla managed a small smile and said, "I could see that you were enjoying it. I don't think I've ever seen your cock that hard and purple before. You were getting the floor wet even before you came."

"I know, and did you realize that you cried out when you had your climax?"

"I didn't."

"Oh yes you did. You really had a hard orgasm."

She looked up at the ceiling and said, "I know." Then she turned to look at him and asked, "Would you have made love to Aggie?"

"I'd like to say never, but under those circumstances, I probably would have. In a way, you did make love with Eva."

"I didn't."

"Well she had her fingers in you as she sucked on your clitoris."

"So you see that as lovemaking?"

"Well women don't have external organs, so what you two experienced has to be considered lovemaking."

"I keep saying this, but oh my God."

"More for us to think about. Honey, try on some of the things you bought."

"Now?"

"Maybe it will help us get our minds off of what we just did." She thought about it for a second and then got up. As she tried on the shorts she didn't bother with panties, and of course the top went on without a bra. As she posed for him he said, "Oh shit honey, you are hot."

"I feel so slutty though."

"You don't look slutty. I can't even tell you're not wearing panties."

"I feel absolutely naked like this, and all of those women we saw that were dressed like this. Do you suppose they were without bra and panties?"

"I wouldn't be surprised now, and the more we learn about this town, the more there seems we have yet to learn."

"So you think I should go out like this?"

"Well not at home of course, but here nobody would give it a second thought. I take that back, they would stare at you for sure, but that wouldn't last."

She did her best to study herself in the bathroom mirror and said, "Everything really does fit like it was made just for me and I love that feeling."

"Then dress like that for dinner."

"Mitch, you must be joking."

"Not at all."

"But Hank..."

"Has seen you naked and climaxing, so you won't be showing him anything he hasn't already seen." She studied herself again and turned to check out her butt in the new shorts. Did you bring heels by any chance?"

"Just one pair of basic black."

"Slip them on for me." She did as he asked and he watched her as she moved around the room.

"Mitch, look at you."

"What?"

"You're cock is so hard again."

"Well, you caused it you know."

"You got hard looking at me like this?"

"Oh yeah."

"So you like sluts?"

"Only my wife when she's looking slutty, like right now."

"Since when?"

"Since we came to Discovery it would seem."

She came over and lay next to him again and asked, "What are we going to do honey. Our car is still out of commission, so we're sure to spend at least a good part of tomorrow here."

"I'm okay with that."

"But what if we end up in another situation like we did today?"

"We'll just deal with it. I'm not concerned with our safety or of you being raped. We may find ourselves in an embarrassing situation, but that's likely to be about the worst we have to worry about now."

She rolled onto her back and again stared at the ceiling. "I don't even know myself now. Who am I, and what do I believe in or stand for? What do I really think about those people now that I was so quick to condemn before?"

"Like we were talking about, we both have some soul searching and thinking to do. Just don't expect it to become clear in the next few days."

"Well are we going to meet Hank for dinner?"

"Why not, we have to eat anyway and maybe we'll learn more about the village of Discovery. You ready to face him?"

"We'll find out. What would be more difficult for me would be to run into Eva and Aggie."

Chapter Ten

When Hank saw Layla as she and Mitch entered Ethel's, he stood up and smiled, and when they reached his table, he kissed her cheek and told her, "I was going to say you look like a native now. But you look even better than that. Forgive me if I stare at you."

"Thank you Hank." As they took their seats, Ethel came over and took their drink orders, smiled at Layla in particular, and retreated.

"So were the two of you able to rest and recover from your afternoon?"

Mitch glanced at Layla and said, "We did rest, but we talked a lot too."

"I'm sure you did. I'm sure that was an afternoon like none you have never had."

"That's putting it mildly."

"Oh, and Dwayne asked me to give you a message. The part came in for your car, but they sent the wrong one. He has another one coming and should be in late tomorrow afternoon."

"So it will be day after tomorrow before it will be fixed."

"Sounds like it. I'm sure you're ready to get on the road, but the news isn't all bad. At least you're comfortable and you can find things to do to pass the time."

Mitch smiled and said, "If Layla has much more time to shop, we'll have to tie things to the roof of the car."

"And she's worth every penny. You see, I love all women, young or old, tall or short, it just doesn't matter to me. But that said, there are always standouts for one reason or another, and dear Layla, you certainly stand out as far as I'm concerned."

"Thank you Hank, that was very sweet of you."

Mitch smiled and told him, "I'll bet Aggie is another one."

Hank nodded and smiled as he said, "Yes she is, and I take it she impressed you as much as she does me."

"She's very attractive, charming, and alluring and I'm sure were I to know her better, I'd have to add to those words."

"Well said. The problem I have, if indeed it could ever be seen as a problem, is that there are half a dozen women that to me are near the equal to Aggie. I'm one very fortunate man to be living here."

You were going to tell us more about Discovery."

He raised his glass and Ethel came over and took the order for another round and disappeared again. "Yes, I did tell you that. You two are very intelligent people, so I'm sure you've figured out there is more to this little town than I may have described in the beginning." Their dinner arrived so he said, "Well let's eat first and then I'll tell you the tale of Discovery." The three of them were quiet as they seasoned their food and arranged their napkin on their lap and over his first bite of food Hank asked, "Have you two been to all of the shops?"

Mitch looked at Layla and took another bite of food and said, "Not quite. I want to go back to the boutiques, and we were told we must stop at Jim's and have a cup of coffee," and then acting like an innocent added, "I don't know what Jim's is, but we'll probably do that tomorrow too."

Hank smiled and nodded as he swallowed his bite of food and then told her, "Both of you will like Jim and Delia. He's a very nice guy who enjoys everything. Pick a topic and he will at least be able to talk about it a little and he's very well versed in many topics."

"What does he sell," she asked as she pushed it even more.

"He sells pleasure. He sells entertainment, and he sells enlightenment, and that's all I'll tell you other than he's an expert in his merchandise."

"You make it sound so intriguing."

"It can be, but that depends on how you approach it. If you go in with an open mind and a sense of fun and intimate adventure, you'll certainly come away with a bag of his merchandise and knowing more."

Again they were silent as they ate their dinner until Layla said, "I have to tell you Hank, that I'm very worried that with that tape of us you hold our lives in your safe. One move by you and Mitch and I could be destroyed."

"I know that, but that will never happen without strong reason. I'd much rather improve the quality of people's lives than destroy them, but I have no way to prove to you that is the truth however."

"Didn't you have enough leverage with the photos of us at the boutique?"

He smiled and with his fork poised at his mouth he simply said, "Yes."

Both Layla and Mitch looked at him and again he smiled.

"So why all of that...what we did? What was that all about?"

"I have my reasons, but I'll save them and tell you another time."

"Do you have any idea at all how traumatic that was for us...especially for me?"

"I do Layla, and I don't mean to sound cavalier about that. I really did have a solid reason for that. I know it was very difficult for you and that just adds to the reasons that I admire both of you. Layla, you were so strong in the face of such an intense life changing event, that I'm sure will be on your mind for some time to come. Just don't let it take over. It was an event, and that's all. Aggie and Eva liked both of you," and then turning to Mitch added, "Especially Aggie for you." Mitch about half flushed and smiled as Layla looked at him and then down at her nearly empty plate. She could still clearly see Aggie's hand as she jacked her husband off and watched him shoot his juices all over the floor. The fact that she felt a quick twitch between her legs wasn't lost on her either, and that just added to her fears. She and Mitch would have to talk about everything a whole lot more.

Chapter Eleven

With dinner over and fresh drinks from Ethel, Hank leaned back and said, "Okay so if you are still interested, I'll tell you our story."

Mitch sampled his drink and then said, "Yes, we'd like to hear about Discovery."

"Well for starters, there really is no reason for this town to even exist now, and that's what created a desperate situation for the few of us still living here. We had to find a way to survive, or abandon what we had, and start all over someplace else that we knew we would never like as much. We're isolated to say the least. The railroad hasn't come through here in twenty years and...well, you get the idea I'm sure. Because of our isolation, we started to send what few children there are here off to school. They come home on holidays and for summer and winter breaks, but they're always ready to go back to school where their friends are and there are things for them to do. It was only later that we realized that having the children out of here was a very good thing. With the last of the senior citizens in nursing homes and the children gone, what remained of the town changed and it happened fairly quickly. By change, I mean that we relaxed and let our true selves emerge. Not like open sexual excesses, but more simple intimate talks and games.

Hank tasted his tall glass of ale and Mitch and Layla were now hooked on his unfolding story. "There came a day when we were so desperate for operating funds that we were ready to try anything short of shutting the town down. It was then that one of our residents came to me with an idea. They had an out of town friend that had a problem, and he presented a good argument for why we should consider trying to help him in exchange for six thousand dollars. The friend was pretty well off, and the resident just spit out the number six thousand and the guy jumped at it. I'll spare you the details of that and just say that experience went so well that we explored the possibility of expanding our operation. Little by little we have grown until we are at a point, where sometimes one student will be put with another one, and they help each other without us doing anything more than monitoring. That's the best of all scenarios and we're always alert for those opportunities. All of our guests are here with a problem and looking for help, so their minds are open and they are quite malleable."

"And their wallets are open," Mitch added.

"I understand your point of view, and of course the money is good and it is essential, but we take our responsibilities very seriously. Just because we've found a way to really enjoy what we do does not lessen the benefits of what we do. Any questions so far," he asked.

"Yes," Layla said, "I have a hundred of them but I can't seem to sort them out."

Hank smiled and said, "I understand and sadly it will only be after you two leave that those questions will become clear to you. Anyway as our transformation continued, more and more of our small group of residents wanted to participate in the project. Now I don't mean to imply that we all went around...forgive me Layla...screwing everybody, because it wasn't like that at all. In fact sex between the residents and the students is fairly infrequent, especially so in the early days. We had our own hang-ups and issues to deal with just as you two are working through now.

The two boutiques came about the same time and were instant hits. Even the outlying farmers and farmer's wives come in on the weekends and shop and spend the day or the weekend with us. Even in the winter with snow on the grou so often and our options for entertaining dwindling, we manage to have fun. Sorry I do digress. So as I was saying, the boutiques came and then Jim opened his shop. Well, before long we were noticing people strolling past the stores so that's how the park benches came to be. That in turn, encouraged more people to stroll in the evening. You see how one thing was brought about by something else? It was like we were meant to succeed; to survive." Hank emptied his glass and then said, "So that's how all of this started.

"Hank," Mitch said, "You're being very careful and discreet, and I don't expect names or graphic details, but it's obvious that everybody in Discovery has a very liberal outlook on life. I mean there was Annie and then Aggie and of course Eve. That tells me that most, if not all of the residents, participate in things at least occasionally and to a greater extent than what we experienced today. Of course there have to be male counter parts to Eva and Aggie and so forth."

"Yes of course, you are right. Because of working with our students we have all gotten so much closer. To the point that in many respects it's like we are all married to each other. We view sex as an important part of our lives and we never treat it casually, but we do have our times together. For example, during the winter we'll open up the area where you two were earlier and have some very interesting games that we have invented." Then Hank laughed and said, "We don't watch a lot of television here even in the winter time. Now speaking of television, have you two looked at channel three in your room?"

"We haven't even had the television on."

"I recommend you take a look at that tonight then. Maybe that will answer a couple more questions that we haven't covered. Oh, and tomorrow night is traditionally the busiest of the weeknights, and Ethel sets up a booth in the middle of the street and sells beverages just as she does on the weekends. She makes up a very large container of Long Island iced tea and that's usually the beverage of choice."

"Wow, that's some potent drinking."

"Yes it is, and about every weekend, one or two have to be tended to. It has a way of sneaking up on a few of our people."

"I can imagine."

"Friday night, there is very little happening here because everybody is looking forward to Saturday and Saturday night."

"It goes all day?"

"Well, about mid afternoon until...well it varies, sometimes nine o'clock, and sometimes much later. Ethel's sometimes stays open, or Ma's Kitchen takes a turn at it."

"What about the traffic?"

Hank laughed and said, "That's rarely an issue especially in the evening, but to be safe we have a way of blocking the end of the road so it seems to disappear for a few hours."

"I have to say your town has been very creative and resourceful, and obviously you're doing something right."

"Thank you, but the whole town has to take credit for whatever successes we enjoy. Were we larger, I doubt that we could remain so unified in our goals and methods." Layla watched the two men, and couldn't get past the thought that the guys were sitting there talking like old friends, and just hours before, she was naked and Hank was watching her being eaten by Eva and having an orgasm. Those thoughts threw her back into her fears. Fears about how she was changing faster than she would have ever thought possible. But it was the realization that she still didn't know for sure how she was changing, or if it was good or not good. And though he was showing a brave face, she could only guess how Mitch felt about it and how he would be affected in the days and months to come. One thing she was sure of though, she was so glad that the episode with Eva and Aggie was behind them. The memory of that whole scenario still shook her to the core.

Her reverie was broken when Hank said, "So that's a thumb nail sketch of the evolution of Discovery. I could share a number of stories and details without offending anybody, but I'll leave that for another time as well. I'm sure your imagination can fill in at least a few of the blanks. That and channel three."

"Well you've fired our curiosity that's for sure."

"Then I'll leave you two and say good evening, and maybe we run into each other tomorrow as you shop. Tell Jim and Delia that I said hello if you would."

"We'll do that."

"And Layla honey, keep your mind open and you'll be amazed at what you can learn that will help you with your work."

"Thank you Hank, I'll do my best."

After Hank left, Layla and Mitch said goodnight to Ethel and they went back to the motel.

Once the door was closed and locked behind them, they fell into each other's arms and enjoyed a prolonged embrace. "I'm so glad you're my wife honey and I'm so damn proud of you."

"Thank you, but what did I do to make you proud?"

"You keep yourself looking so damn nice, and since we've been here, I have to add you look so damn hot that I love walking down the street with you as the other guys just have to eat their hearts out."

She smiled and kissed him lightly and said, "I'm glad I please you so much and you are proud of me. So tomorrow we go shopping and to Jim's."

"By all means, if you don't end up with a mountain of thoughts and material for your report, I'll be amazed."

"And I'll bet you're eager to check out channel three."

Mitch smiled and admitted it saying, "We have to see what that's about because he was being a little cryptic so that tells me it's worth the effort."

Chapter Twelve

As Mitch looked on in surprise, Layla removed her top saying, "I want to save this to wear again before we go home."

"But honey, you have at least two more similar to that one."

"I know, but...you know, just in case." Then she slid her tiny shorts down and crawled onto the bed and built pillows behind her. Mitch didn't say anything, but he was almost as amazed as he had been with Aggie. He clicked the remote to turn the TV on, and quickly stripped and crawled onto the bed next to his very naked wife. Adjusting his position, he kissed her cheek before leaning back as the older television finally warmed up and an image appeared. The first words out of Layla's mouth were her now most used phrase, "Oh my God."

"It's Eva and...I don't know the guy but..."

"They're fucking right on television," and she suddenly clamped her hand over her mouth. "Sorry honey I..."

"I know, I can't believe this either. Look at them..."

"I am honey, I am looking." Now his wife was watching porn and seemed entranced by it. Most likely because they knew at least one of the players, but whatever, this was another first in their marriage.