It's All About Faith Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything seemed to be moving at an accelerated pace now. When Mitch and Buck went back to Phoenix Lane again, all of the land around them was being torn up. They were reshaping the land to fit the golf course design, so where there were large level areas, there were now roughly shaped rolling hills. There were persistent muddy puddles in some areas and those areas would most likely become water hazards for the golfers. The apartments over the empty stores on the other side of the square were now framed in, and shirtless carpenters in shorts were scurrying around putting sheeting on the roof rafters.

Layla and Kali were over at the Playhouse talking about the wedding plans and Buck and Mitch were standing there watching the carpenters. "You know Buck, those empty stores that I was going to make into garages just might have to be saved for a store or two. I can still change the plans a little and provide garages without too much trouble."

"What kind of stores?"

"Well, one store at least. Once your area is developed, I think a general store just for the members. Of course, one section would have to be for a boutique."

"You really expect to make money with that?"

"Nah, I'd have to break even, but mostly it would be for the hell of it, for old time sake maybe. Besides, if residents from the golf course development become members, they might want to buy a few sleazy outfits to wear too. We could easily end up with more than a hundred couples before all of this is over."

"Do you think that Faith would ever build something near the warehouses across the street? I mean something like another small community over there."

"She could, especially if all she wants to do is break even like she did with Discovery. This is still such an unlikely area, but with the golf academy coming, that whole line of thinking will likely change. Besides, the more development we have, the more appealing this area could become. Hell, there's nothing to say that somebody else that owns some of the other property could do the same thing. Somebody could build a gas station and mini mart down at the highway junction. All of those things are possible. Not right now, but not too far down the road either."

"I'm starting to wish I would have held onto more than twenty acres."

"You'll make money hand over fist with what you have."

A couple of weeks later when Layla and Mitch went to Phoenix Lane, Anita and Doug went with them and they were impressed with the changes. Mitch showed them where Buck and Kali's property was and she asked, "Do you think Buck will do well with this?"

"I think he will do very well with it, Nita. There's a lot of work to do and decisions to make, but once the dust settles, he'll come out of it in great shape. Sorry you didn't keep part of it?"

"No. I just don't have what it takes to undertake those risks I guess. I'm happy that he's doing so well with it." Mitch didn't say anything more, but he slipped his arm around her waist and she did the same with him, as they walked back to join Doug and Layla. "Just for the record, Mitch I still love you."

"I love you too Nita, and I'm sure I always will."

"I'm glad, I was afraid that Buck and I divorcing might change how you feel about me."

"No. I was surprised, and yet I wasn't when we heard the news. Nobody will ever know just how close Layla and I was to doing the same thing."

"I have a good idea of how close it was."

While the four of them were at Phoenix Lane, Kali and Buck were talking about the development when Kali sat up straight and said, "My God, we're missing something important. I mean all of us are, including Mitch and Layla."

"Well hurry up and share it with me."

"Lanes for golf carts."

"What?"

"All of the homes that the developers are building will have garage space for a golf cart and they will have extra lanes on their streets for golf cart lanes. We have to do the same thing and even suggest to Mitch that he consider adding the same thing."

"Of course, that only makes sense. Thank you honey, that's a fantastic thought.

So it went. Thoughts came up and were usually incorporated into the plan. Then Buck and Kali took all of their notes to an architect and the spending began. In fact, there would be a whole lot of spending before they would even begin to see money coming in.

The day that Ethel opened the restaurant, they also opened the motel and Phoenix lane was awash with residents and guests of residents. Faith came bringing flowers for the restaurant tables and for the motel lobby. Rod and Adriana were there and they embraced Faith, and that whole collection of ill will was put to rest. Carly and Brenda drove up together and eagerly joined in the festivities. Even Wendy managed to get there, and the celebration lasted until late into the evening. There were no shows at the Playhouse, and for the most part everybody stayed dressed, if only in the technical sense of the word. Ethel made her trademark iced tea, but nobody over indulged at all, and though nobody actually spoke of it, many were hoping this was the beginning of a whole new village. Not like it was, and perhaps in some ways it might be better. Mitch threw out his idea of a small general store to the group to see what the response would be and it was all positive. Then Faith mentioned opening a small mini mart grocery where Dwayne's super market used to be, and that too was met with enthusiasm. There again, Faith didn't have to make a profit. She just had to break even so that would make it easier for her to succeed at her venture. At least for the next couple of years, Comstock would be back, and Faith's wish was coming true, at least to a certain degree. Peggy wasn't celebrating with the others as much as she was taking notes of ways to improve the association and to add amenities for the members. One Hundred Sixty Eight

The gathering finally broke up a little before ten, and Faith, Buck and Kali, along with Mitch and Layla and Anita and Doug, made their way back toward the apartment. They were all tired, but they were also still a little wired from the celebration. Even Peggy joined them for awhile and they gathered around the kitchen table to talk about Phoenix Lane and the future. Buck told them about Kali's revelation about the golf cart lanes and that sent them into a flurry of excited discussion. Then Buck said, "Faith, you're being very quiet, everything okay?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, everything is fine, but I do have a question for all of you. If, after Buck's development is nearly completed, I were to build a small development across the road, would that cause anybody problems? I have no intention of stepping on any toes, and if any of you fear that I could cause problems, I'll table the whole idea."

Buck shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't see where that would be a problem at all, Mitch?"

"Not me either. By then the last of my units will be gone, and once Buck has his whole package about sold, it won't matter at all."

Faith smiled and said, "I think that if I put in a golf course path as well, that will increase interest. In fact, golf carts could cross the road and people would be free to go for a ride and maybe even make new friends. I'll contact Mark and see if we can't work together on that idea." Then she went around and kissed both Buck and Mitch and said, "It feels wonderful to be back here and at least to some extent, back in the game again."

Mitch told her, "It's you that started this whole concept so it's only right that you're back with us and I couldn't be happier."

"Thank you Mitch," and then she kissed Buck's cheek and said, "And than you too love."

He smiled at her and said, "My pleasure."

All of them settled down, Peggy and Faith went home and before long they were all in bed, too tired to get into any fun and games.

There was something magical about the midnight hour in that apartment it seemed, because it was just minutes past midnight when Anita touched Buck's shoulder and then touched him again until he stirred and opened his eyes. She put her lips close to his ear and whispered, "Would you take a walk with me so we can talk?"

He eased out of bed as she stepped back and the two of them carefully escaped down the steps to the square. They were both naked, but the evening temperature was okay as long as they didn't just sit down. They walked slowly with their arms around each other and she asked him, "How are you doing Buck?"

"I'm okay, how about you?"

"I'm fine." She wanted to ask him how it was going with Kali, but that would have been in very poor taste or worse. "Mitch told us that you and Kali are planning your wedding."

Buck smiled and nodded in the darkness, but then he said, "Yeah. Well Kali is, I'm just going along with whatever. Are you and Doug going to get married?"

"Yes. Buck...this is more awkward than I expected it to be."

"Just say it, hon...Nita, this is no time in life to start being overly careful or whatever." They continued to walk, bumping into each other every few steps, but it seemed so natural that they didn't think a lot about it.

"Buck, would it bother you, if...I mean, would it be too awful if..."

He stopped and turned her to him and said, "Honey, just say it. I promise that whatever it is we can talk about it."

"I told Doug that I'd like it if we could get married when you do. You know, a double wedding in the Playhouse."

Buck pulled her into his arms and told her, "I'll have to ask Kali, but as far as I'm concerned I think it would be fine. Great even. Hell, I still love you and you know that."

"I do know, and I'll always love you too. You know, if all of this were happening to somebody else we know, I'd be laughing at how bizarre and outrageous all of this is."

"Yeah, it really is."

They started to walk slowly again as she said, "You sure did prove me wrong about that land."

"I can't describe how scared I was after I did that."

"How was Kali handling it?"

"Pretty well actually, of course when I made some crack about her marrying a millionaire she just shrugged it off and told me her first husband was a millionaire too."

"Really, I didn't know that."

"Shocked me, that's for sure."

She was the one to stop then, and put her arms around him and pulled him down to her lips. They shared a long kiss that felt so natural and familiar. They lingered with that kiss and then she whispered, "Make love to me, Buck. Right here and now and in the grass." He didn't have to be talked into it, so he helped her down and then lay over her as they kissed and explored each other like they had so many times and not so long ago. The damp grass was quite cool on Nita's back, but she was focused on her ex husband and what he was doing to her. They weren't going to spend a lot of time on foreplay out in that cool and damp night air, so a minute later, she helped his cock find it's way between her pussy lips and ease into her.

With him deep into her, they paused and kissed again as she whispered, "I still love to feel your cock inside of me. Fuck me slowly for a minute, honey. I want to feel you slip in and out of me...yes, just like that." Buck was lying on her rather than holding himself above her, so his back flexed and his pelvis tipped down to go into her and then back out in a slow teasing in out motion. They kissed and his left hand found her breast and they continued. But Anita could take that just so long before she said in a less than soft voice, "Fuck me now, honey. Fuck me fast like you used to do. I want to feel you pound into me and make me cum hard." She hardly had those words out of her mouth before he raised up a little and went after his ex wife with passion and determination. She wasn't a loud lover, but he could hear her make those familiar soft sounds as he focused on pleasing her and him at the same time. He was the one to whisper as he told her, "Oh fuck, I'm getting close now, honey. Damn it feels good to be inside of you again...oh fuck..." but she beat him to it. Her climax jumped through her as he continued his assault until he dropped down and held himself deep inside of her as his body locked as he gave her his juices.

As long as he lay on her she was warm so he stayed on top of her as they relaxed from their unplanned coupling and she told him, "That was wonderful."

"I agree, it was wonderful and thank you."

"Never thank me for us making love, hon. We both did this because we both wanted and needed to have this time together."

"Do you think we'll ever share something like this again?"

"I certainly hope so. With the lifestyle, we live I can't see why we wouldn't."

"Do you think you and Doug will ever have a place up here?"

"I don't know, that's a big expense."

"Yes it is. Of course there's the apartment anyway."

"Right, but sometimes I'd rather have...you know, a more conventional situation."

"I hate to say this, but I'm falling out of you."

"I know and your cum is on my thigh."

"I'm going to tell you one more thing before I get up. You are so damn sexy."

She kissed him and said, "Thank you, I'm glad you still think so."

"So now that some time has passed, do you think that my time in Discovery had a lot to do with our breakup?"

"I think it had a whole lot to do with it. That wasn't the only reason, but without that, I'm not sure we would have divorced. Does that matter now?"

"I guess not. I was curious though." He moved off of her and helped her up, and they shared another embrace before they started their slow walk back to the apartment.

"Nita, you know you could have asked about the wedding about anytime or anywhere."

She smiled and told him, "Yes, I know." Buck and Kali had driven to Phoenix Lane by themselves, and as soon as they were on their way home Kali asked him, "Did you and Anita have a nice walk or talk or whatever?"

Buck smiled at her and said, "So you were awake then."

"Yes, I was awake."

"I was going to tell you, hon."

"I'm sure you were, but I'm too curious to wait."

"To answer your question, yes, we did have a very nice walk and talk: Nothing deep or profound. More the how are you kind of things until she asked me if we would be willing to share our wedding day with them. They'd like to make it a double ceremony."

She looked at him for a few seconds and then asked him, "So what was your answer?"

"I said I'd have to talk to you about it."

"So you don't mind."

"Not at all, it's you that I'm marrying, and that's all I care about."

She smiled and said, "Thank you for that."

"You're not jealous about Anita are you?"

"I guess not. I felt a flash of jealousy, but then it went away. I know you still care for her and that's great."

"We made love on the square too. That wasn't planned, but it did happen. I don't want to ever do anything like that and keep it from you."

"Thank you for telling me. How did it feel to be with her again?"

"Very nice and very natural, of course."

"Of course, would it bother you if I ever made love to Doug?"

"Not at all, as long as you're with me at the end of the day." Then he asked her, "So what are your thoughts about making it a double ceremony?"

"I don't mind, but I'm not going to change any of the plans that Layla and I have worked so hard on."

"Maybe you and Layla should talk to Anita."

"That's something we'll have to do and soon."


Chapter One Hundred Sixty Nine


The middle of July, the women met again, and again went over their wedding plans, even though they almost had them memorized. It had taken them a long time to find somebody to perform the ceremony, but everything else was in place. The food would come from Ethel's of course, but she had somebody else lined up to do the work so she wouldn't miss any of the ceremony or the celebration afterward. All of Phoenix Lane was invited, and it was a fair bet that almost all if not all of them would be there.

The first of the apartments Mitch was having built was almost done, and ground was broken on Buck's big project. The new security gate was in place with stone pillars and a long stone wall running in both directions away from the gate in an arched pattern. Buck and Peggy had worked with the lawyer to take care of some loose ends with the association bylaws. With that done, they set up a new division of the association for the new development with different and more precise covenants. Then there were still more details to govern future members from the country club development. Peggy loved her job and her salary was going up with each new responsibility.

Buck and Mitch were going to spend the weekend at Phoenix Lane, but Kali stayed home to talk to Anita and Layla about last minute plan changes for the wedding. Now, instead of stopping at Ethel's in Renovo, they went up to Phoenix Lane and had an early lunch with Ethel there, and then on to the garage under the apartment. After they went up, they heard somebody knocking on their door and there stood Brenda and Faith. Both guys smiled and invited them in before Buck pulled Brenda close to him. Before he could say anything though, Brenda told him, "Yes, Kali knows I'm here. I talked to her on the phone and she said you two were on your way up here."

"But did you tell her you were coming up here?" Then looking at Faith he asked, "And how is it you're gracing our apartment?"

She smiled and said, "Simple, Brenda called me. We knew you two would need help doing whatever you plan to do"

Then Brenda put her arms around him saying, "It seems like forever since I've seen you."

He kissed her and said, "It's been too long that's for sure."

"Congratulations on...well, on the upcoming wedding, the land purchase, and sale, and...so many things. You've done good, stud."

"I must be doing something right, because you're here right now."

"You're just too smooth. Okay, so what are your plans?"

Buck smiled and asked her, "Now or later?"

She kissed him quickly and said, "Let's start with now."

"Well okay, if you insist. We're going over and check the apartment construction, and then we're going over and check out how my project is doing. By then, it will be time for a break on the balcony or patio. At some point after that, we'll have lunch. Beyond that, we'll just have to make it up as we go." Then he smiled at Faith and said, "At some point, Mitch and I need to have a three way with Faith."

"Maybe you should rethink that, stud."

He smiled and added, "Okay, we need to talk business."

"So you want me to disappear?"

"No, I want you naked and in my lap."

She kissed him and said, "I can see that happening if your lap will be naked."

Faith adopted Mitch and this would be the first time the two of them had ever been together. She really did have a thing for Buck, but she was also eager to spend some quality time with Mitch. Faith didn't see herself as being a one man woman.

The foursome talked as they sipped Cokes and then walked over to the almost complete apartment. The stairs were in, but not finished, and the apartment walls were up, but not finished. The carpenters weren't there, so they wandered through and Mitch pointed out different upgrade features and Buck commented on the nice floor plan. Mitch made notes on things to talk to the contractor about, but over all, he was pleased with what he saw. He just wished it was closer to being completed. The balcony was done, so they made their way along to the other two apartments, but they were quite a ways from being done. From there, they went back down and then on to the gates to Buck's development. The ground was rough dirt, but it was dry so they picked their way along and Buck stopped and commented on the first foundation that had been poured. "This will be the most deluxe of all of them. Not for its size, but for the quality. Upscale cabinets and counter tops, oversized closets and things like that. Master bath is large, and on the back there will be a balcony with a spa overlooking the golf course."