It's All About Faith Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's no good," Faith said. "No privacy."

Buck smiled and said, "After sundown, there won't be anybody on the course and during the day, you can be as scantily clad as you want, as long as you are legal. Of course, off season there won't be anybody on the course at all. And who knows, maybe the owners will become close friends with their neighbors and they will find ways to share the spa during the day."

They walked on and Buck described the street and the golf cart lane, and more details until they turned around and made their way back to the apartment. Mitch and Faith dropped onto the couch and Buck took the easy chair and pulled Brenda into his lap. "You sexy blonde, you have the damndest talent for popping into my life at the most interesting times." "How am I supposed to take that? Is that good or bad?"

"It's never been bad love." After resting for a few minutes, they walked down to Ethel's and walked in. They looked around and found just one empty table so they sat down and waited. A sweet young thing appeared and Buck and Mitch couldn't help but smile. "Hi, I'm Heather, what can I get you to drink?"

Mitch looked her and asked, "Heather, are you old enough to bring me a draft?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, I'm old enough to bring you a draft."

"Then Heather, I'll have a draft."

"Make that two," Buck added. Then Brenda and Faith said the same and young looking Heather walked away as the guys watched her shorts clad butt.

Brenda turned Buck's head toward her and said, "Forget it, she's too young for you."

"I was just admiring the scenery."

"You are, so...so rude. You tell me how sexy I am and so forth, and then you gawk at the waitress right in front of me."

"You're right and I'm sorry and I'll try to make it up to you."

She tossed a kiss at him and said, "That's better."

It was quite awhile before Ethel appeared and sat down between Mitch and Brenda. Buck smiled and told her, "Damn, it's good to have you back here, Ethel."

"Thanks, it's great to be back here."

"Is it this busy everyday now?"

"Well Monday through Friday it is, but today is the aftermath of a construction meeting or something like that."

"Then you're going to make out pretty good while you're here."

"Oh, I certainly will. The only down side is, I only see Darren on Sundays and weeknights after seven. Through the week, the motel is filled, all ten rooms. This area has never been this busy before."

After Ethel left them, they finished their beer, left the restaurant and went back to the apartment. It really hadn't been that important that they go to Phoenix Lane, but they wanted to check the progress of the apartments and Buck's project.

The phone was ringing as they went up the steps and Mitch was the first one to it. "Hello?"

"Hi Mitch."

"Hi Kali, are you girls having a good time?"

"We are, did you two check out your projects?"

"We did and we are pleased. Bet you wanna talk to your man."

"Just for a second."

Mitch handed the phone to Buck and he said, "Hi hon."

"Hi Babe, have you enjoyed your pre wedding gift yet?"

"Um, what might that be?"

"You mean Brenda isn't there?"

"You didn't"

"Love you hon, and I can't wait for you to get home."

"Love you too, and thank you...but I'm going to have questions."

"Of course you are, bye."

Buck turned around and went over to Brenda. She was smiling and said, "Let me guess, that was Kali and she told you."

"You devil, so you didn't just happen to be in the area or whatever."

"Oh no, Kali set you and Mitch up, and Faith and I owe her a favor." Buck reached to her and started to remove her top. She smiled and asked him, "And what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm unwrapping my pre wedding gift."

"Do you think you have what it takes to use that gift?"

"I guess you'll have to tell me later. I do have every respect for your opinions after all, and I love you, so how can we lose."

"Her smile diminished very slightly as she asked him, "And what do you mean you love me?"

"Just that, I'll admit to loving Kali more of course, but you and Carly and Layla are very important parts of my life." She was naked now and Buck was undressing as she said, "Okay, but that word scares me."

"Get used to it, because you'll likely hear me tell you every so often. It's a nice and very important word, a word not meant to be feared."

She smiled and putting herself against him she said, "We'll talk about that later...like maybe around midnight."


Chapter One Hundred Seventy


Mitch and Faith were ahead of them. They were naked on the first bed, so as Brenda and Buck moved past them, Buck smiled at Faith and gave her an old fashioned wink. Faith still had a body that could make men stutter.

Brenda was quick to take the lead and a minute later she was on top of him and kissed him. "Okay now stud, we both know you meant lust, not love."

He pushed her over and then got on top of her and said, "Let's just take care of the lust, and then we'll see if love doesn't rear its ugly head again." She smiled and pulled him down to her lips and they shared a long simple kiss. Hands didn't explore and for the most part their bodies didn't move, except for when her arms went around his back and she caressed him through the kiss. But after that they moved on to touching each other and Buck teased her by moving his hard cock between her legs and against her puffy lips. It seemed that they were always too eager in their lovemaking, so he decided to change that. He kissed his way down her belly until he arrived between her legs, and with a pillow under her head, she watched him as his lips were touching her lips. He tasted her gently and teasingly as he kissed her pussy and then looked up at her. Then he'd tongue her clit and then pause and smile at her before tasting her again. He moved down a little more then and started to eat her. Gently at first, kissing and running his tongue over her lips, and then would slip his tongue into her slit and work his way up to her clit again. Her legs were spread wide and her hands were touching the back of his head as he continued his oral exploration of her.

Brenda put her hands on each side of his head and gently urged him up and they kissed again before she said, "You're driving me crazy hon. Take me please. I want you and I need you honey." He couldn't get enough of making love to Brenda. He positioned himself over her and before he could move, her hand went to his cock and guided him as he lowered himself into her. Again it was gentle lovemaking for a minute, but both of them knew what they really wanted. Delaying it would work just so long, so a minute later he increased his movements and Brenda started to push up as he pushed down and they met only to withdraw and do it again, faster and faster.

They had known all day that they were going to make love, so it was never far from their minds. That alone was a form of foreplay, so they didn't last all that long before she climaxed. Buck paused for a moment and then resumed his movements. That put Brenda on a fast track toward a second orgasm and Buck closer to his. A minute or so later, Buck lost his battle to hold his orgasm. He lowered himself onto her and they kissed through his climax so hard there was a chance their lips would swell afterward. He always wanted to make it last longer for them, but their passions always got in the way of their plans.

Buck's cock was still deep inside of Brenda, but it had completed its duties, so it was slowly shrinking as Brenda said, "Oh wow, honey that was good."

"Yes it was, and how I wish we could keep going right now."

"I do too, but I think I'm ready for a rest."

Mitch and Faith were still whispering back and forth in bed as Buck and Brenda went to the bathroom and took a quick shower together. With that done, they went to the kitchen and poured iced tea and dropped onto the couch next to each other and leaned back.

They were quiet for a minute as they continued to settle down, but then Brenda said, "Buck, now be honest, you don't love me."

"I'm curious why you find that so hard to believe. Is it because you don't want me to love you?"

"Now why would you even think that?"

"I'm just throwing out guesses." He took her free hand in his and looking straight into her eyes he said, "You'll just have to accept the fact that I love you and I'd hate to not have you in my life."

"I think you're confused. You might love Carly though."

"Where did that come from?"

"We've talked."

"Oh, about what?"

"Just things, and people and the past, you didn't deny that you love her."

"Okay, I don't love her...well, maybe I do a little bit. You two are so different."

"Like how?"

"You have a devilish side, more impish and impulsive. You are just assertive enough that I can't possibly ignore you and yet you can be sweet and soft spoken. You are smart and intuitive enough to spook me sometimes. Carly is softer. She speaks softly and shows her emotions without words. Whoever the lucky guy is that ends up marrying her, will find that she will love him with everything she has, once she gets past her defenses. In one way she is like you, she's adventurous. Not as impulsive as you though. Each of you is fantastic and unique and so easy on the eyes, again in very different ways."

"You know, I've never tried to sort you out like that, but right now I'd say you and Mitch really are a lot alike, but with exceptions. You are more cautious than he is in many ways, and I don't mean things like Phoenix Lane and development. You are more inclined to study people. Not pick them apart, but your mind is just more analytical, but in a gentle way. You are quick to look past people's imperfections. Curiously, I believe you do have the capacity to love more than one person. I also think you sometimes have trouble deciding how much you love somebody. You are a true friend in every sense of the word."

Mitch and Faith came out then and he said, "Hey you two, let's go get dinner, we're starved."

Brenda smiled, and was almost glad to have been interrupted, because she was getting into a dangerous area with Buck. "Yes, let's do that, I'm hungry too."

The four of them dressed and made their way to Ethel's and took their time over dinner and shared more conversation about real estate and development. Then foregoing alcohol, they made their way back to the apartment and continued their conversation in a more private setting until they all gave it up and went to bed.

Sunday morning after breakfast, the four of them just walked around all of Phoenix Lane and out to Buck's twenty acres. "You know," Buck said, "It's hard to picture golf carts coming into Phoenix Lane and to have the occupants pop their tops off or get naked. The whole thing to me seems so unusual...incongruous maybe."

Mitch looked around and said, "Yeah I know. Financially it will be great, but it's a safe bet the median age for Phoenix Lane will be changing. I just hope the spirit and personality of this place stays in tact. Of course, you can change your mind and not let outsiders in."

"They'd find a way in sooner or later. Make friends with one of the residents and get a visitor's pass or whatever." He looked at Faith and said, "It's like you found out Faith, you can hold progress and change at bay for just about so long."

She didn't smile as she said, "That's so sad but true."

Buck turned around and said, "Well I'm ready for a glass of iced tea at the patio before we head home."

Mitch said, "We'll be right there. I'm not quite done thinking about all of this mess."

Brenda and Buck got their tea and sat next to each other at the first table. "Buck, we sure were having an interesting conversation this morning. I enjoyed talking to you like that."

"I did too. I almost wish Mitch and Faith would have just gone without us."

"I've been thinking about what you've said and you surprised me."

"How is that?"

"You said you love me and Carly and of course Kali...but you never mentioned Anita once, not even in passing."

"I guess that's right."

"So you don't love her at all?"

"I do still love her, but so much has changed. For her, for me, and between us. She's a different woman than she used to be. I still like her and respect her, but some of her qualities that I fell in love with just aren't there anymore."

"Like what, or is that too personal?"

He smiled and said, "No, that's not it. It's...it's almost like she'd be willing to go in the middle of main street, strip naked and holler fuck me."

"She's too coarse now?"

"I guess that's one way to put it. I'm all for being naked and liberal, but it isn't very attractive or alluring to have your mate be that open and brazen. Before we came to Discovery, she wouldn't consider even whispering fuck me in our bedroom. I'm not doing a very good job of explaining it either, because there are times when I like to hear that."

Brenda smiled and said, "I think I know what you're trying to say. So what about, say Wendy or Rae or...Winnie."

"Other women that I haven't mentioned; Do I love them? No. I like them, and I'll even admit that I like them very much. Again, each of them is different and wonderful in their own way. But right now as we sit here, I love Kali very much and I love you and Carly and Layla. Though with Layla, it's a little different, but I can't explain how. There are times I wish you and Carly and Kali and I could live together, because I hate to be away from any of you for very long."

"You are one screwed up guy, but you know what? I love you too. I didn't think I'd ever have use for that word again, but I guess I was wrong."

"I'm glad you do love me, and that you can use that word again." Then he smiled and said, "There just may be hope for you after all."

She just smiled and changed the subject. "So does Carly know you love her too?"

"Yes."

"Does Kali know how messed up you are."

Buck laughed and said, "Yeah, she knows me pretty well. I'm still blown away by her sending you to me. She's always had a fear about me being around you."

"Really?"

"Very really."

"She and I will have to talk one of these days."

Faith and Mitch finally joined them, and not long after that the women headed home, and the guys weren't long before they left too.


Chapter One Hundred Seventy One


The day for the double wedding was just around the corner. Buck and Kali spent an evening with Doug and Anita talking about the wedding day, and then moved on to talk about simpler things. In the beginning, it seemed a little strange to Buck to be sitting in his old living room across from his ex wife as they talked about her marrying Doug. It almost seemed like a skit from a bad comedy in some ways. Phone calls between the women were almost constant that Friday evening, and Doug and Buck were left out of it much to their relief. They saw their role as just doing what they were told to do and nothing more.

Saturday, their big wedding day dawned clear and cool. Buck and Kali were the picture of self control as they went through their morning ritual and packed a few clothes, including their wedding attire.

It was pretty much the same for Doug and Anita. They weren't nervous, but they were eager to get there, and for one o'clock to arrive and get the official ceremony behind them. The two couples abstained from any form of sex for several days, because they all knew that secret plans had been made for a reception, a reception that almost certainly the likes of which had never been seen before.

It was almost eleven thirty when they reached their destination, and after dropping their bags in the apartment, they went straight to Ethel's for a light lunch. Ethel was nowhere to be seen, because she was involved in the planning a preparation for the wedding and everything that was to follow. Even Darren was missing. Mitch and Layla joined them about halfway through their meal. When all had finished their meal, they went back to the apartment talking all the way.

Layla took on the job of helping the two brides and Mitch adopted a chair on the balcony. Doug and Buck, not surprisingly, were ready first and were out on the balcony with Mitch when Kali and Anita appeared. The women were wearing high heels, micro mini skirt, brief top, and small veils down behind them held in place with little rhinestone tiaras, and the men couldn't have been happier. They knew it was highly probable that neither of them were wearing panties under those short skirts.

Kali avoided kissing Buck to preserve her makeup, but she got close to him and said, "I hope you like the high class slut look."

"Well whatever you want to call it, you look great. You look hot, and so do you Nita."

"Thanks, you and Doug look nice in your new tan shorts with the sharp crease."

"Don't forget the new shoes too."

Anita smiled and said, "Sorry, yes and your new shoes," and then they laughed.

Doug echoed Buck's sentiments about the women, and then there was an awkward silence until Layla said, "We better get over there, because there's only ten minutes to go." That was when their nerves kicked in a little, and the six of them got pretty silly as they walked toward the Playhouse.

It had taken some time for Doug to convince Paul, his brother, to be his best man, because he wasn't sure how well he would handle the near nudity, and almost certainly nudity, before the celebration was over. With Paul renting a car and driving to Phoenix Lane the day of the ceremony, he hadn't had time to meet anybody. The two of them had talked about it quite a bit, but Doug tried to play it down as much as he could. Paul wasn't aware that he might see his share of screwing before the afternoon was over. Doug's thought was, once Paul was into it, he'd find a way to cope. Paul was home on leave from Germany, and it was a safe bet that, he would have more sexual adventures in one afternoon than he'd had in the last year.

Mitch and Carly were standing up with Kali and Buck, and Paul and Layla were standing up with Anita and Doug. Since none of them had met Paul ahead of time, it could prove to be a little awkward.

It had taken the combined efforts of Faith, Ethel, Anita and Kali to find a preacher that would perform the service, and it was anybody's guess if their plans would all be for naught, until they found Reverend Harding in Renovo. He wasn't keen on the idea, but then he said okay, so that crisis had been averted. When the group of six went in, they saw that the stage had been decorated with crepe and bows and a few flowers, the curtain was closed, and the room was still empty. Reverend Harding was standing there smiling, and he talked to the two couples for a few minutes before they all made their way to the end of the stage and up the steps.

The Playhouse doors opened and people poured in. They were quiet as they filled the room, and then started lining up around the perimeter, standing there or leaning against the wall. Then Peggy appeared with microphone in hand, said a few sentimental words that surprised everybody, and then handed the microphone to Reverend Harding, and the ceremony began. It was full of all of the typical words of guidance and advice, but with only with modest reference to religion. Then Mitch and Paul retrieved the rings, and they said their vows, kissed and everybody clapped, and even cheered the newlyweds. Reverend Harding wasn't comfortable with the idea of lingering like he normally would. He congratulated the two couples and the papers were signed, and Mitch gave him an envelope with a generous donation for the church, and thanked him for his tolerance and understanding. Then the reverend made a discreet exit and went back to Renovo, praying for everybody's soul, including his.

The reverend wasn't even off of the property when Peggy, with microphone in hand, got everybody's attention and said, "Don't go away because we have a couple of surprises lined up." The curtain opened and there were two four poster beds all decked out with lacey feminine bedclothes, bows on the posts and elaborate crepe draping from top of post to top of post and even connecting the beds. What Buck and Doug didn't know, was they were going to make love on stage. As the two couples made their way onto the stage and to the beds, Peggy went on with her banter, but she more or less avoided her silly comments. With a few more words said, Peggy put the mic down and close to fifty people watched the two couples undress and then get onto the beds. The room was silent. Not a cough or a loud sigh as the two couples slowly and tenderly touched each other and kissed. They were blocking out the audience now as they consummated their marriage in a very traditional way. Neither Buck nor Doug went down and tasted their new wives. The women took their husband's cocks in hand and with legs spread wide the men moved forward and eased their cocks into their wives pussys. As soon as both men were buried deep enough, the audience broke into applause and cheering. No more somber celebration now. The applause fell into a rhythmic clapping and picked up on the in and out strokes of the two men. When their cocks went deep, the audience clapped, and when they withdrew they clapped again. It all had a strong taste of a pagan ritual, and it didn't take long for the two men to fulfill their role as the women climaxed and the men gave them their seed. Had it not been for birth control, that could have been a moment of conception for both couples.