It's All About Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike returns early and watches wife with friends.
12.2k words
4.3
135.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story reflects both realistic as well as fantasy parts of my life. Please be patient as the first part of this chapter does have some character building. I promise it will be worth it if you finish it. Following chapters will have less build up dialog. This is intended for your enjoyment and has to do with group sex and voyeurism. I hope you enjoy it and look forward to the continuation that will follow.

I could hardly wait to get home, walk in the door, and see the look on Laura’s face. She did not expect me to be home for a few more days from my business trip to Atlanta and when I found out my trip would be cut short, I really wanted to surprise her. I sat daydreaming as the jet flew from Atlanta back to Seattle. My thoughts drifted, thinking about how much I long for Laura when I’m away.

Laura and I have been married for almost six years now, having cherished our time together. It seemed like there was never enough time with each other as my job keeps me traveling nearly 60% of the time. This trip ended up a near waste of time bringing me back home just two days after leaving. I couldn’t be happier about it though, priming myself to see the look in Laura’s dark blue eyes when she realizes I’m home.

I’m 26 years old and Laura is 24, and though our marriage was still quite young, Laura felt lonely and needed something to take up her time. Being a top sales figure with the company I work for, I make plenty of money to support us, but I agreed with Laura taking a job, a hobby or anything she wanted to do to give her more life. It was not a real crisis to Laura but she always kept her options open and looked for an opportunity to do something.

We have been close friends with Steve and Rory for the last four years and quite often, our time was spent in various types of recreation with them. Steve and Rory are both 27 years old and being so close to the same age, we all have a lot in common.

Steve broke free from the hassle of working under the thumb of a boss and started his own company. At their age, Steve and Rory are also quite successful. They tend to argue a bit more than is comfortable to be around but Laura and I sense that it is stress related from starting up a self-owned business. All that said, Steve and Rory are a great couple and actually do work things out ok.

Rory is a Dental Hygienist, and is free with much of her time. She is able to set her work hours such that she has only to work three days a week. For a long time now, I have had fantasies about making it with Rory. She likes to flirt a lot and has had an effect on me more times than I can count. Maybe she’s just a tease, but I like it anyway. It’s not uncommon for her to wear short skirts and show a lot of her well-toned legs. Oh how I like the way she makes my cock throb. There have been occasions when we were all together for a party or dinner and I would get a few good looks at her panty covered pussy. Laura has a sense of humor about it and pokes me in the ribs when she catches me staring at Rory.

Taking another sip of Southern Comfort, I shifted in my first-class seat, knowing my balls ached for relief. My thoughts wandered again and I found myself thinking more about Laura. I missed her leaning into my chest as I hold her. I missed the intoxicating aroma of her perfume and the soft touch of her fingers on my face. Those fingers are some of her best features, believe it or not. She has slender, dainty fingers, and I am probably judging with bias since I have continued visions of how her hands look as she holds and caresses my cock. What she might be up to at that moment, I wondered?

Just a few weeks ago, Steve had mentioned needing to hire more help. This ended up being a perfect chance for Laura since the position that Steve needed to fill was part time. Laura would be able to set her own hours and reserve plenty of time for other things she may want to do. When we talked with Steve and Rory about the possibilities, I could see the excitement on Laura’s cheerful face. She would have the opportunity to learn a few electrically technical things as a part of her job. She would be doing assembly tech work for Steve and the job would be changing continually without being too mundane.

It almost looked like she wanted my permission as she just looked at me with a gleam in her blue eyes. I gave her hand a squeeze and told her that I loved her very much and I would support anything she wanted to do. The dimples appeared in her cheeks, and with a great deal of excitement, she accepted the job offer to work for Steve. She was on cloud nine, giving me a tight hug and a quick kiss. When she smiles like that, she looks a lot like Faith Hill, though I believe Laura to be slightly prettier.

I remember wondering how the relationship between her and Steve would go. He’s always as horny as I am and I know he wants to fuck my Laura, maybe as much as I want to fuck his wife, Rory.

Laura has been working for Steve just a few weeks now and last I talked to her the night before, she was really enjoying it. It seemed like the friendship we all shared was evolving into more, and we were all becoming quite close.

As I sat on the jet, knowing I would be home soon, I thought about how things were for Laura and me as well as with our friends Steve and Rory. We have fostered quite the closeness over the last few years even to the point where we all could share many personal things. We truly did have a great friendship and though we are all happy with our own married relationships, I know there have been fantasies about each other. Steve and I talk quite a bit while we are out having a beer or going to sporting events together. I know he has had thoughts about being with Laura and he knows I have had thoughts of what it would be like with Rory. The conversations were always fantasy though and never seemed to go further and that’s ok.

Upon a few occasions, Laura has made comments to me about Steve and with a timid grin on her face she will confess parts of her fantasies to me about him. She likes his dark stubble after he shaves and his dark curly hair, claiming it makes his hazel eyes show up better.

I have no idea if Rory has ever thought about me in a sexual way but if given the chance, who knows, I may very well fall from grace with her. She is a hot looking gal, but even better than that is her cute and innocent demeanor. She can really get to the male psyche. Rory looks very similar to Martina McBride, only with a slightly broader chin. Her eyes are very dark brown, almost a black color, so they do tend to look big and bright since she likes to keep her hair very short. Whether she fantasizes about me or not, I’m not sure, but I do know Laura has told her how much she likes it when I go down on her. I do enjoy oral sex and it turns me on to know that my wife brags about it to her friend, Rory.

We all originally met when they ended up moving in to our area. Laura and Rory had signed up for the same aerobics class at the “24-hour Fitness” facility. Once they got to know each other, before long, we were all good friends.

Going to the gym three or four times a week is something that all four of us have tried to keep up. I must admit that Laura and Rory are more dedicated than us guys, though we are all in great shape. I’m 5’10” tall, 185 lbs while Steve is slightly taller at an even 6’2” tall and nearly the same weight. Other than hair color, our wives are very similar in body build. Rory and Laura are both close to the same build, nearly 115 to 120 lbs and just slightly different in height. Laura is 5’6” tall and Rory is 5’7”.

Thinking about these two women was getting me excited. I was somewhat snapped back to reality as the jet touched down in Seattle. Generally, Laura takes me to the airport and picks me up when I return. Since I was planning on surprising her, I took a taxi after getting my bags. It felt good to be back in my home area even though I had been gone only a few days.

The time seemed to drag on forever as the taxi ride nearly put me to sleep. I arrived in front of my house at 6:00pm and everything looked normal, including the fact that I still needed to mow the grass. After getting my bags and tipping the driver, I headed up the sidewalk to our home. We have very much enjoyed living in this 3500 square foot home for the last four years. Not having any children makes the house seem big but we still love it.

I figured the front door would be locked as it generally is, so I walked around to the back. Entering through the patio French doors into the kitchen, I could hear voices. I sat my bags down and proceeded up the hallway toward the sound of Laura and whoever she was talking too. As I approached our bedroom, I knew I was listening to Laura as she spoke with Rory. They had not heard me come in and were totally oblivious to my presence. I had to freeze in place, mostly out of shock than anything else. They were just inside our bathroom that is accessed from the master bedroom. From the conversation, I realized they were doing something interesting but I was not yet sure what it was.

I quietly made my way into the bedroom and peeked around the dresser into the bathroom. My heart began to race and my breathing became shaky as I looked upon one of the sexiest scenes ever. Rory was sitting up on the edge of the sink, absolutely naked and in full view for me to see her spread pussy lips. She had one foot propped up on the counter top and the other foot over on the top of the toilet. She had shaving cream all around her pubic area and Laura was kneeling down in front, shaving her. Because of the way each gal was positioned, neither of them noticed me. I froze. I felt dizzy with anticipation and I could scarcely contain my composure as I watched the event unfolding before me. Laura was assisting Rory with shaving her pussy as they discussed it with enthusiasm.

At this moment, Laura was not dressed either, although she was not naked. She was wearing her short terry robe but looking at her legs and feet, I knew she must surely be undressed under the robe. My cock was rising in my tight jeans as I could not take my eyes from Rory’s open pussy lips. Laura was using a thumb and her index finger to spread Rory in order to finish shaving the fine hairs just inside Rory’s puffy folds.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would get a chance to see Rory naked, let alone her most private places, all open to my view. Her outer lips glistened with a mixture of her juices and the shaving cream. Laura rinsed off the last of the hair from the razor and began to wash Rory’s mound off with a cloth. The view of a freshly shaved beaver was so hot and my cock ached for release. With no hair, her mound took on a very young and innocent look with a slightly pink hue variance in color. I was rubbing my dick through the material of my jeans as I listened to them giggle and talk.

Looking down at Laura with a naughty smirk, Rory asked, “How does it look to you?”

“Oh so perfect…. So sexy, I know Steve will attack you with lust in his big brown eyes,” Laura spoke with a hint of arousal. I then watched as my wife gave Rory a quick love pat on her newly shaved mound, stood and helped her off from sitting on the sink.


Just about the time I wondered what made Laura an authority on shaving pussy, I heard Rory make a comment, “Won’t Steve be surprised when he sees what we’ve done to our pussies?”

Holy shit I thought, maybe Rory has already shaved Laura’s pussy. The way they were talking it sure sounded like it. Then it dawned on me like a ton of bricks exactly what she said. The way she worded it made me believe that they both had shaved pussies and that Steve would see both of them. I was still stunned and trying to make sense of all of this when they both started to hurry with what they were doing.

“We need to hurry and get dressed so I can get back home to get ready with Steve,” Rory said. “If we are all going to get together at 8:00, I had better get going.”

“That will give me enough time to shower and clean up, too,” Laura excitedly chimed in. “I’m so horny right now, I can’t believe it. I wish I had the courage to tell Mike about our plan,” Laura commented, hanging her head with a slight hint of shame.

I just happened to notice her wedding ring as it tapped the countertop when steadied herself with her trembling hand. I could tell she was struggling with some anxieties while yet being quite aroused over things to come.

“Don’t worry about things right now, we’ll find a way to break him in,” Rory added as she gave Laura a quick hug. They continued their embrace for several seconds and kept looking into each other’s eyes. I was beside myself with fascination as I watched Laura and Rory come together for a simple kiss. It lasted no more than a few seconds but it caused a stir in my pants, not to mention the goose bumps that I could see on Laura’s arms. They both separated rather quickly after the kiss, seemingly carried away with what had just happened.

As I stood there in a daze, I realized I needed to get out of there right now so I could collect my thoughts. I didn’t know what to think. On one hand, I was horny and had a huge hard cock in my pants. On the other hand, it seemed that my lovely wife had a great deal of explaining to do to let me in on some of her secrets. I wondered what I had been missing and for how long things have been going on. Was my wife Laura really having an affair with Steve and Rory? If so, why wouldn’t I have known it or why hadn’t I figured it out? I shook my head, hoping not to be jumping to conclusions.

After they had pulled away from each other, I hurried back into the kitchen and grabbed my bags. Not knowing what to do, I decided to just go hide out in the guest room for a while and think about everything. Maybe I was mistaken and had not heard Rory correctly. Maybe I just needed to relax and calm down and then I would find out that it was all a big misunderstanding. I made my way to the guest room just in time not to be seen by Laura and Rory.

After getting dressed, Laura saw Rory to the front door and I heard them make their goodbyes, adding that they would see each other later. I sat in silence on the guest room bed, feeling bewildered.

Laura closed the front door and came back toward the master bedroom, while I just sat quietly in the guest room with the door almost shut. Total silence befell the house. I could hear only two things at that point. I could hear the ticking noise of Laura’s favorite grandfather clock in the living room, and I could hear my heart pumping and my blood flowing through my temples.

Why did I still have a hard-on? I felt left out of all this new excitement but at the same time, I really wanted for it all to be true. I thought about what it all meant and if I would ever be so lucky as to get it on with Rory. God she was hot. I was so turned on by seeing her naked with her cunt wide open to my view, and her breasts looked so smooth with suntan lines and hard, half inch nipples.

I found my thoughts wandering and thinking of the prospect of pushing my hard cock into her tight pussy. I wanted at that moment to lick and kiss that very same pussy I had just seen. I also wanted to see Laura’s pussy, and if indeed she too was freshly clean-shaven, I wanted at that moment to go down on her. Never before in our married time together had Laura wanted to shave her pussy. I always had that as a fantasy and now maybe it was real.

Why did I feel so lonely and left out? I felt sad and hung my head in disbelief, unable to digest the idea that Laura may have been unfaithful in our wedding vows. While being stuck in self- pity, I did have to admit that it was a new possibility toward fulfilling one of my fantasies. If this could lead to me having sex with Rory, it may very well be worth it.

Sitting alone in silence, I could hear Laura’s voice, only she seemed to be speaking with an unsteady voice. I quietly made my way out into the hall and saw Laura sitting on our bed in the master bedroom. My friend, my wife had her back to me and was talking to herself, looking off to no place in particular.

“Oh God, what have I done, what am I getting myself in to?” “Mike, . . . I need you so bad,” she trembled between words. “I want so badly to be honest with you. I want so badly for you to still love me and hopefully forgive me for what I’m about to do,” she spoke to herself out loud.

I knew she was hurting. Laura missed me and needed me there. As all of this was beginning to soak in, I knew deep inside that I would not only forgive her but I would also make her feel good about any and all of this.

With all of my traveling, I know it can’t be easy for her. I know she has needs as do I. Our sex life has been great and we both have a big sex drive, so it is understandable that she may have gotten into a situation that was overwhelming and tempting. I knew at that moment that I loved Laura more than ever and I was determined to show her as much.

Laura started to get up off the bed. I ducked back into the guest room as she went into the shower. The water started to run and I knew she would be in the shower for at least a half hour. Laura loves a good hot shower. Maybe it was a stupid thought at the time, but part of me wanted to know if she was thinking of me as she showered. Could she be soaping her breasts, eyes closed, and thinking of me? Could she be fantasizing about Steve?

I don’t know why I had not walked up to Laura and give her a hug and told her I was home. Maybe I was still a bit anxious and wanted to see how the evening played out. While Laura showered, I hurried down the stairs to our basement bathroom and I too cleaned up, knowing if I was fast, I could be cleaned up before she was and she would not know I was home yet. As I freshened up and changed my clothes, I decided to find myself a good spot to spy on the events of this evening.

I was able to get dressed and put my bags away before Laura got out of the shower. We have two walk-in closets in our room, one for each of us. Our bedroom is large and has a very good King-sized bed. I figured the master bedroom would be where things were to happen. I moved a chair from the quest room into my walk-in closet and was comfortable with the sliding door slightly open by the time Laura came out of the bathroom. I looked at my watch, knowing I had another 40 minutes before Steve and Rory were to show up at our house.

I knew I had some time to wait so I just tried to be comfortable. Laura came in to view and for the first time ever, I beheld the sexiest pussy possible. Where Rory had a totally clean-shaven pussy, Laura still had an ever so sexy thin strip of pubic hair just above her clit area. She looked so hot; my cock began to grow all over again. I watched Laura as she gazed at her new look in the mirror. She smiled sexily as she ran her fingers over her mound. I wanted to pull my cock out of my pants and do something about my situation. Could I do all of this? Could I wait patiently while all of this unfolded tonight? I had missed Laura so much while in Atlanta and now here she was, looking so ready, so vulnerable.

I rubbed my groin as Laura sat at her vanity make-up desk. Her eyes stared off into the distance as if she were thinking about something, lost in a world far off. After a few moments, she shook her head and started to move again. She brushed her shoulder-length blonde hair. My gal has the most beautiful thick, layered hair and she loves it when I comment on it as I stroke my fingers through it.

Laura took some nail polish out and carefully painted her finger nails and toe nails. They looked tantalizing and I wanted to suck her fingers and toes as I looked upon the new mild red color. She took her favorite gold chain and leaned down, putting it on around her neck. Still naked, she took some body oil and applied a tiny amount onto the tips of a few fingers, softly circling it onto both of her nipples and around her lovely 34c breasts. Here brown nipples responded and hardened slightly and I knew Laura was looking forward to some fun.