It's All About Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Laura, I need to tell you something. I need you to be understanding, just the same as you want me to be understanding. Please don’t be angry and please don’t be alarmed, but I’m not in Atlanta. My trip was cut short, and I had this big plan of surprising you tonight by showing up at home. I arrived at home, only to find you getting ready for what just happened tonight. I was so turned on by the prospect of your plans that I did not tell you I was home. I’m sorry if this may anger you or hurt you. I’m also not mad at you for. . ..”

Before I could say anymore, Laura jumped for the phone. She grabbed it up to her ear.

“Mike, ..where are you.. I . . ...Mike, I love you so much, I didn’t mean… . .”

I cut her off and offered, “Laura, I love you, please be calm and don’t be alarmed, but I’m in the closet. I’m coming out now.”

I slid the closet door open as she turned to see me. My sweet wife had tears flowing down her cheeks, and Steve and Rory looked toward me in shock as I stepped out into the bedroom. Laura ran to me, throwing her arms about me, pulling me to her tightly. We held each other with all our strength as we both sobbed. Most of this happened so quickly and other than our tears of joy and love, the room was silent. We hugged for several minutes as we finally looked into each other’s eyes and then kissed. Ironically, I could taste Steve’s cum when Laura and I kissed. My love and emotional passion toward my wife made me not concerned about the taste of my friend’s cum.

Ultimately, we all hugged, sat down and talked about all of the events of the evening. We all ended up happy and relieved. My wife was not angry with me for being a voyeur the whole evening and I was not angry with her for the sexual fling that she enjoyed with Steve and Rory. After several minutes of getting the mood in the house to lighten up, Steve, Rory, and Laura all got dress and washed up a bit. We all went to the living room and had drinks together.

Steve asked me if I had any weed we could share; he knows me pretty well. I rolled a couple of joints and the four of us relaxed and loosened up a lot as we enjoyed the effects of the weed. We were all pretty worked up still and made promises to get it on again soon. Though I was horny as hell and would loved to have pushed things right then and there, I thought it best to let things cool off for the rest of the evening, at least while our friends were at our house.

End Chapter 01

This story will continue with more excitement. Please watch for my next chapter to be posted soon as Mike and Laura enjoy passionate sex before the affair continues with other partners. There will be some hypnosis and mind control as well to get Steve to enjoy giving oral sex. Stay tuned. If you enjoyed this story and can give me a vote, I will certainly appreciate it. Fives are always welcome. Please know I look forward to feedback, also. I am always willing to learn how to write better so any comments are welcome. Thanks for your time and interest.